The deleterious effect of drugs
Add Reply
A***@yahoo.com
2017-04-21 12:21:35 UTC
While I don't exactly know what this guy takes, it's having a very negative impact on his life, and getting him to keep his obligations and commitments has been a pain in the neck. He's ruining his life despite the fact that he could be brilliant. Lately he has also bought into atheist ideas.

The question was raised, could Christians take such drugs? - and the answer is obvious.
Saint Else Ware
2017-04-21 12:38:24 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
While I don't exactly know what this guy takes, it's having a very negative impact on his life, and getting him to keep his obligations and commitments has been a pain in the neck. He's ruining his life despite the fact that he could be brilliant. Lately he has also bought into atheist ideas.
The question was raised, could Christians take such drugs? - and the answer is obvious.
Nicotine.

And right when I need to be tip top, after 20 years, I am going to go through severe withdrawals ...
Robert Carnegie
2017-04-22 14:49:21 UTC
Post by Saint Else Ware
Post by A***@yahoo.com
While I don't exactly know what this guy takes, it's having a very negative impact on his life, and getting him to keep his obligations and commitments has been a pain in the neck. He's ruining his life despite the fact that he could be brilliant. Lately he has also bought into atheist ideas.
The question was raised, could Christians take such drugs? - and the answer is obvious.
Nicotine.
Christians worship alcohol. And bread.

Followers of Dionysus leave out the bread.

Rastafarians worship with marijuana. I am sceptical
whether this was their god's choice or their own.

I don't think the thing that you were going to do
anyway counts as "worship".
Saint Else Ware
2017-04-22 15:02:35 UTC
Post by Robert Carnegie
Post by Saint Else Ware
Post by A***@yahoo.com
While I don't exactly know what this guy takes, it's having a very negative impact on his life, and getting him to keep his obligations and commitments has been a pain in the neck. He's ruining his life despite the fact that he could be brilliant. Lately he has also bought into atheist ideas.
The question was raised, could Christians take such drugs? - and the answer is obvious.
Nicotine.
Christians worship alcohol.
I dont consider them christians. Those I consider to all be in apostasy.

LDS = christian, and they use water as a substitute.

I need to remind them though, Jesus drinks alcohol, so dont be upset he gets to ...
default
2017-04-22 15:16:07 UTC
On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 07:49:21 -0700 (PDT), Robert Carnegie
Post by Robert Carnegie
Post by Saint Else Ware
Post by A***@yahoo.com
While I don't exactly know what this guy takes, it's having a very negative impact on his life, and getting him to keep his obligations and commitments has been a pain in the neck. He's ruining his life despite the fact that he could be brilliant. Lately he has also bought into atheist ideas.
The question was raised, could Christians take such drugs? - and the answer is obvious.
Nicotine.
Christians worship alcohol. And bread.
Followers of Dionysus leave out the bread.
Rastafarians worship with marijuana. I am sceptical
whether this was their god's choice or their own.
I don't think the thing that you were going to do
anyway counts as "worship".
Same deal with all the Christian homophobes, condemning what they
don't want to do any way; or worse, they do, and are being
hypocritical.
Saint Else Ware
2017-04-21 12:48:07 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
While I don't exactly know what this guy takes, it's having a very negative impact on his life, and getting him to keep his obligations and commitments has been a pain in the neck. He's ruining his life despite the fact that he could be brilliant. Lately he has also bought into atheist ideas.
The question was raised, could Christians take such drugs? - and the answer is obvious.
And you are hardly anyone to try to chastise with your past.

(i wont tell anyone, but get real here son)
A***@yahoo.com
I'm not chastising anyone. That sense of chastisement is coming from inside you. Plus you know it's not right and you're trying to better yourself. You know how it is. Secondly, I've never taken drugs, never smoked and I don't drink. If I happen to be at some occasion, like a wedding, and someone hands me wine, I'll drink it. But I don't like the taste of wine and prefer carbonated drinks. I'll never try beer or anything else.
Saint Else Ware
2017-04-21 13:53:08 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Saint Else Ware
Post by A***@yahoo.com
[...]
right you saying you arent that guy ARM from years ago too.

Okay i will play along with your new identity charade here this time.

i mean that poster arm used to do certain things,you wouldnt want me to state those here would you?
Saint Else Ware
2017-04-21 13:57:01 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Saint Else Ware
Post by A***@yahoo.com
While I don't exactly know what this guy takes, it's having a very negative impact on his life, and getting him to keep his obligations and commitments has been a pain in the neck. He's ruining his life despite the fact that he could be brilliant. Lately he has also bought into atheist ideas.
The question was raised, could Christians take such drugs? - and the answer is obvious.
And you are hardly anyone to try to chastise with your past.
(i wont tell anyone, but get real here son)
I'm not chastising anyone. That sense of chastisement is coming from inside you.
I am sure some of this extends to a little bit about yourself.hmm?

anyway, my life skewed on a tangent due to the govt's time program they probably still havent admitted too; see, those UFOships are aware of the us govt time tinkering fouling up my life severely, part of their annoyance at the us govt is that, as my life was not supposed to be like this, but deity knew the whole time

they are here to rectify this now

straighten it out

if not

see, they cant have one of theirs here in this world if this world is going to do that to their people here ...
hypatiab7
2017-04-21 13:46:50 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
While I don't exactly know what this guy takes, it's having a very negative impact on his life, and getting him to keep his obligations and commitments has been a pain in the neck. He's ruining his life despite the fact that he could be brilliant. Lately he has also bought into atheist ideas.
The question was raised, could Christians take such drugs? - and the answer is obvious.
What guy? You're not a doctor, though lately you seem to think you are
certified as to what medicines other people should take. You're sounding
like a Christian Scientist. People die due to Chistian Science beliefs about medicine.
default
2017-04-21 16:28:59 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
While I don't exactly know what this guy takes, it's having a very negative impact on his life, and getting him to keep his obligations and commitments has been a pain in the neck. He's ruining his life despite the fact that he could be brilliant. Lately he has also bought into atheist ideas.
The question was raised, could Christians take such drugs? - and the answer is obvious.
You should encourage your friend to take drugs, with any luck he'll
dumb down enough to get religion.
Saint Else Ware
2017-04-21 16:41:52 UTC
Post by default
Post by A***@yahoo.com
While I don't exactly know what this guy takes, it's having a very negative impact on his life, and getting him to keep his obligations and commitments has been a pain in the neck. He's ruining his life despite the fact that he could be brilliant. Lately he has also bought into atheist ideas.
The question was raised, could Christians take such drugs? - and the answer is obvious.
You should encourage your friend to take drugs, with any luck he'll
dumb down enough to get religion.
that is a really bad path to take.

the straight and narrow path is the one you want ...
Smiler
2017-04-23 01:08:50 UTC
Post by Saint Else Ware
Post by default
Post by A***@yahoo.com
While I don't exactly know what this guy takes, it's having a very
negative impact on his life, and getting him to keep his obligations
and commitments has been a pain in the neck. He's ruining his life
despite the fact that he could be brilliant. Lately he has also bought
into atheist ideas.
The question was raised, could Christians take such drugs? - and the answer is obvious.
You should encourage your friend to take drugs, with any luck he'll
dumb down enough to get religion.
that is a really bad path to take.
the straight and narrow path is the one you want ...
Would that be the same straight and narrow path you took to get yourself a
criminal conviction, Yost?
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279
2017-04-25 13:15:57 UTC
No, they should stick with the classic early Christian methods of inducing hallucinations, fasting and flagellation. Not that they don't have worse long-term health impacts than dropping acid, but they do have added suffering.
A***@yahoo.com
2017-04-25 13:24:31 UTC
6:15 AMMalcolm McMahon
Post by A***@yahoo.com
While I don't exactly know what this guy takes, it's having a very negative impact on his life, and getting him to keep his obligations and commitments has been a pain in the neck. He's ruining his life despite the fact that he could be brilliant. Lately he has also bought into atheist ideas.
The question was raised, could Christians take such drugs? - and the answer is obvious.
No, they should stick with the classic early Christian methods of inducing hallucinations, fasting and flagellation. Not that they don't have worse long-term health impacts than dropping acid, but they do have added suffering.

Dude, you're talking to the wrong guy. Flagellation is a pagan thing. I don't belief catholicism is The pure faith. There are true Christians there but the system itself is flawed. Fasting is actually a good thing as it helps you clean out your system. It boosts your metabolism.