god, pat, and jtem = 0; science = 1
JWS
2018-09-14 11:10:26 UTC
Maybe they should just drop old Pat into the eye of the hurricane
The only magic words are "Atheist" and "Skeptic"
and even "Science." Recite them enough -- like
during a full moon -- and they will magically
transform idiots into lemmings. Brilliant lemmings,
according to the lemmings, but lemmings none the
less.
Watch out for the cliffs, baby cakes.
So this is an experiment then? Pat says god will divert
the hurricane and science says it will hit the coast.
Let's see who has a grip on reality.

Nice demonstration of god's compassion ain't it Baby Cakes?
m***@gmail.com
2018-09-14 11:26:27 UTC
Post by JWS
Maybe they should just drop old Pat into the eye of the hurricane
The only magic words are "Atheist" and "Skeptic"
and even "Science." Recite them enough -- like
during a full moon -- and they will magically
transform idiots into lemmings. Brilliant lemmings,
according to the lemmings, but lemmings none the
less.
Watch out for the cliffs, baby cakes.
So this is an experiment then? Pat says god will divert
the hurricane and science says it will hit the coast.
Let's see who has a grip on reality.
http://youtu.be/zyQkvsT85Ao
Nice demonstration of god's compassion ain't it Baby Cakes?
It's already hitting the coast. If you mean Pat Barker, he's an idiot.
default
2018-09-14 12:49:21 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by JWS
Maybe they should just drop old Pat into the eye of the hurricane
The only magic words are "Atheist" and "Skeptic"
and even "Science." Recite them enough -- like
during a full moon -- and they will magically
transform idiots into lemmings. Brilliant lemmings,
according to the lemmings, but lemmings none the
less.
Watch out for the cliffs, baby cakes.
So this is an experiment then? Pat says god will divert
the hurricane and science says it will hit the coast.
Let's see who has a grip on reality.
http://youtu.be/zyQkvsT85Ao
Nice demonstration of god's compassion ain't it Baby Cakes?
It's already hitting the coast. If you mean Pat Barker, he's an idiot.
I think that's Pat Robertson he's referring to. PR's normal tactic is
to wait until after natural events occur then blame them on the sin of
the affected, or something like that. He had the hurricane in Haiti
blamed on the French, but that was a stretch even for him...

My house is enjoying the hurricane now, I'm 100 miles away. The rain
here is falling at a 45 degree angle and we've had 20+ inches since
last night and power was just restored an hour ago.
StanFast
2018-09-14 13:06:37 UTC
someone you have under surveillance there?
default
2018-09-14 13:19:52 UTC
On Fri, 14 Sep 2018 06:06:37 -0700 (PDT), StanFast
Post by StanFast
Post by default
My house is enjoying the hurricane now, I'm 100 miles away. The rain
here is falling at a 45 degree angle and we've had 20+ inches since
last night and power was just restored an hour ago.
someone you have under surveillance there?
I could do that I "have the technology," but no, I'm saying it's
pretty bad 100 miles inland and 50 miles north of landfall. I shut
down everything and got out yesterday.

Interesting though. You know there's a bad hurricane coming when the
right hand lane has cars and the left hand lane has network news crews
satellite trucks, and gasoline tankers.
StanFast
You are doing that
Smiler
2018-09-14 23:18:06 UTC
Post by StanFast
Post by default
My house is enjoying the hurricane now, I'm 100 miles away. The
rain here is falling at a 45 degree angle and we've had 20+ inches
since last night and power was just restored an hour ago.
someone you have under surveillance there?
I could do that
You are doing that
Another paranoid episode from the convicted criminal Yost.
--
Smiler, The godless one. a.a.# 2279
All gods are tailored to order. They're made

---
StanFast
2018-09-15 00:36:52 UTC
Post by Smiler
Post by StanFast
Post by default
My house is enjoying the hurricane now, I'm 100 miles away. The
rain here is falling at a 45 degree angle and we've had 20+ inches
since last night and power was just restored an hour ago.
someone you have under surveillance there?
I could do that
You are doing that
Another paranoid episode
Another parroting episode from 'smiler'

Christopher A. Lee
2018-09-14 13:19:43 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by JWS
Maybe they should just drop old Pat into the eye of the hurricane
The only magic words are "Atheist" and "Skeptic"
and even "Science." Recite them enough -- like
during a full moon -- and they will magically
transform idiots into lemmings. Brilliant lemmings,
according to the lemmings, but lemmings none the
less.
Watch out for the cliffs, baby cakes.
So this is an experiment then? Pat says god will divert
the hurricane and science says it will hit the coast.
Let's see who has a grip on reality.
http://youtu.be/zyQkvsT85Ao
Nice demonstration of god's compassion ain't it Baby Cakes?
It's already hitting the coast. If you mean Pat Barker, he's an idiot.
Pat Robertson...

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/living/religion/article218206305.html

But yes, Ratprick Barker is also an idiot.