Death By Trump
2020-08-04 12:33:58 UTC
| Despite ample warning, the U.S. squandered every possible
| opportunity to control the coronavirus. And despite its
| considerable advantages--immense resources, biomedical
| might, scientific expertise--it floundered. While countries
| as different as South Korea, Thailand, Iceland, Slovakia,
| and Australia acted decisively to bend the curve of
| infections downward, the U.S. achieved merely a plateau in
| the spring, which changed to an appalling upward slope in
| the summer. "The U.S. fundamentally failed in ways that
| were worse than I ever could have imagined," Julia Marcus,
| an infectious-disease epidemiologist at Harvard Medical
| School, told me.
<https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/09/coronavirus-america
n-failure/61419>
--bks
Isn't Trump working on his miracle cure in his basement, or will the
TrumpVirus obey him and simply go away as he promised?

He knows the only way out is to begin injecting his followers with something,
anything, in time before the advance mail-in votes go out to lead them on in
beliving his lie about a cure. Maybe some bleach or lysol will do?
joe sixpack
2020-08-04 13:52:33 UTC
38 states offer early in person voting. If you vote early in person,
you avoid the risks of fraud with mail in voting and you avoid the
crowds of election day. Go to the link below to see if your state
offers early in person voting.
https://www.vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
--
Future violent, political plans of BLM 2014 in Ferguson MO at 22:55 in
below video -

Bradley K. Sherman
2020-08-04 14:15:11 UTC
Post by joe sixpack
38 states offer early in person voting. If you vote early in person,
you avoid the risks of fraud with mail in voting and you avoid the
crowds of election day. Go to the link below to see if your state
offers early in person voting.
https://www.vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
What fraud? Oregon has been 100% mail-in for 20 years.
If you're worried about fraud, worry about the counting,
not about the voting.

--bks
joe sixpack
2020-08-04 14:23:56 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by joe sixpack
38 states offer early in person voting. If you vote early in person,
you avoid the risks of fraud with mail in voting and you avoid the
crowds of election day. Go to the link below to see if your state
offers early in person voting.
https://www.vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
What fraud? Oregon has been 100% mail-in for 20 years.
If you're worried about fraud, worry about the counting,
not about the voting.
--bks
Take your head out of the sand

https://www.ire.org/resource-center/stories/?q=dead%20voters

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/detroit-has-2500-dead-people-registered-to-vote-lawsuit-claims

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/dead-people-voting-in-colorado

https://www.heritage.org/election-integrity/commentary/voter-fraud-exists-even-though-many-the-media-claim-it-doesnt

https://wbckfm.com/dead-people-voting/
--
Future violent, political plans of BLM in Ferguson MO at 22:55 in below
video -
http://youtu.be/2Bz1Y4o0g-A
Bradley K. Sherman
2020-08-04 14:43:36 UTC
Post by joe sixpack
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by joe sixpack
38 states offer early in person voting. If you vote early in person,
you avoid the risks of fraud with mail in voting and you avoid the
crowds of election day. Go to the link below to see if your state
offers early in person voting.
https://www.vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
What fraud? Oregon has been 100% mail-in for 20 years.
If you're worried about fraud, worry about the counting,
not about the voting.
Take your head out of the sand
Trump's own hand-picked commission found **no fraud**:

<https://apnews.com/f5f6a73b2af546ee97816bb35e82c18d/Report:-Trump-commission-did-not-find-widespread-voter-fraud>

--bks
super70s
2020-08-05 12:19:23 UTC
Post by joe sixpack
Take your head out of the sand
https://www.ire.org/resource-center/stories/?q=dead%20voters
https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/detroit-has-2500-dead-people-
registered-to-vote-lawsuit-claims
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/dead-people-voting-in-colorado
https://www.heritage.org/election-integrity/commentary/voter-fraud-
exists-even-though-many-the-media-claim-it-doesnt
https://wbckfm.com/dead-people-voting/
You don't think Republican operatives/Dirty Tricksters would attempt to
use the ballots of "dead voters" just to taint the whole process and
justify more overall voter suppression, do you?

They wouldn't do anything so underhanded, would they?

Please tell me it isn't so!
Jack Shit
Dead democratic voters vote every year.
super70s
Prove it.
Jack Shit
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/27/lawsuit-1-6k-dead-people-registered-to-vote-in-pittsburgh-pennsylvania/
Miloch
2020-08-05 16:32:15 UTC
Post by super70s
Post by joe sixpack
[...]
Even Breitbart can't prove votes were cast...only the obvious...that due to poor
record-keeping, dead voters are still registered.

So answer super70s question...how many dead voters actually VOTED....and no
diversion from ya this time! Just answer his fuckin' question ya dumbshit!

*
Jack Shit
Who the fuck are you to demand anything?
Miloch
2020-08-05 17:55:01 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by super70s
Post by joe sixpack
[...]
No one likes whiners, Shit-Ski...the better question is who are you to
intentionally misquote and assume the group won't fact check and just take your
word for it?

You be worse than the Trumperoonie...you be the Shit-a-Roonie.

...and on behalf of the group (except, you know..."%"...'cause...Canadian)...I
demand you answer the question!

*
Jack Shit
You represent nothing. There is no "we".
Miloch
2020-08-05 18:15:12 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by super70s
Post by joe sixpack
[...]
...you seem upset...you know...frustrated about sumthin'. Hey!...it isn't
sexual is it!

Sexy time suggestion...next time ya climb up on top of Mrs Shit, wear your
mask...she might just pretend you're a stranger and give ya a better
fuck...cudn't hurt to try...what else ya got to do while ya wait for the 'corona
to just 'disappear'.

You can thank me later.

*
Jack Shit
2020-08-05 18:19:20 UTC
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by super70s
Post by joe sixpack
[...]
All your stupid childish bullshit aside. There is still no "we" in
your case.
M I Wakefield
That is not proof that dead people voted.
Rudy Canoza
2020-08-05 19:27:34 UTC
Post by super70s
Post by Jack Shit
Dead democratic voters vote every year.
Prove it.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/27/lawsuit-1-6k-dead-people-registered-to-vote-in-pittsburgh-pennsylvania/
That is not proof that dead people voted.
What it is is proof that Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell is a moron,
because it comes from breitbart, and every word they publish — 100% of
their content — is a lie.
Miloch
2020-08-05 19:46:41 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by super70s
Post by Jack Shit
Dead democratic voters vote every year.
Prove it.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/27/lawsuit-1-6k-dead-people-registered-to-vote-in-pittsburgh-pennsylvania/
That is not proof that dead people voted.
What it is is proof that Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell is a moron,
because it comes from breitbart, and every word they publish — 100% of
their content — is a lie.
...a right leaning blog supported by the many clicks from Shit-ski desperate for
a 'source' for his bullshit.

*
FPP
2020-08-05 19:57:06 UTC
Post by super70s
Post by Jack Shit
Dead democratic voters vote every year.
Prove it.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/27/lawsuit-1-6k-dead-people-registered-to-vote-in-pittsburgh-pennsylvania/
That is not proof that dead people voted.
All that's proof of is that they haven't updated the rolls to reflect
the deceased voters. There's no proof any of them had a vote counted in
any race.
--
History will show when Tyranny came to the streets of America, the 3%,
Militiamen and Gun Nuts, who like to dress up as GI Joe in tactical

"Leaders who have hidden in a bunker and gassed their own citizens
include Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler and Donald [Bunker Bitch] Trump." -
Ben Wexler
REAL PRESIDENTS LEAD. REALITY TV PRESIDENTS DON'T.

Trump: "No, I don't take responsibility at all." - 3/13/20
Jack Shit
Look what I made yall do. Even dipshit Rudy chimed in.
M I Wakefield
2020-08-05 21:31:51 UTC
The last resort of a busted idiot.
Jack Shit
2020-08-05 21:55:59 UTC
Busted? How so cupcake?
Miloch
2020-08-05 23:22:06 UTC
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by Jack Shit
Look what I made yall do. Even dipshit Rudy chimed in.
The last resort of a busted idiot.
He's a Trumperoonie...fears vote-by-mail...because...illegal filthy stinkin'
immigrants stealing ballots from mailboxes, fillin' 'em out and mailin' 'em in!

And wouldn't ya just know it...they're all Hillary lovin' Democrats!

*
Jack Shit
Where do you come up with this shit? Damn yer dumb.
trotsky
2020-08-06 11:21:01 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by super70s
Post by Jack Shit
Dead democratic voters vote every year.
Prove it.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/27/lawsuit-1-6k-dead-people-registered-to-vote-in-pittsburgh-pennsylvania/
That is not proof that dead people voted.
All that's proof of is that they haven't updated the rolls to reflect
the deceased voters.  There's no proof any of them had a vote counted in
any race.
See now, that's the real Breitbart bullshit from those anonyshits right
there.
joe sixpack
2020-08-06 13:32:28 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by super70s
Post by Jack Shit
[...]

you avoid the risks of fraud with mail in voting and the crowds of
election day. See if your state offers early in person voting below.
https://www.vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Rudy Canoza
No, you tried that gag already.
Jack Shit
2020-08-06 22:16:03 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by FPP
Post by super70s
Post by Jack Shit
Dead democratic voters vote every year.
Prove it.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/27/lawsuit-1-6k-dead-people-registered-to-vote-in-pittsburgh-pennsylvania/
That is not proof that dead people voted.
All that's proof of is that they haven't updated the rolls to reflect
the deceased voters.  There's no proof any of them had a vote counted
in any race.
https://www.
No, you tried that gag already.
and you deleted it because you can't refute it
Rudy is directing your responses to alt.fucknozzles.

This is where he is directing them to. Cowards do that when they can't
refute.

alt.fan.rush-limbaurgh,alt.#ream.me.up.the.ass.snotty.eats.shit.and.barks.at.the.moon,alt.fucknozzles

Watch the followups.
George Core
2020-08-04 14:26:49 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
What fraud? Oregon has been 100% mail-in for 20 years.
If you're worried about fraud, worry about the counting,
not about the voting.
Trump lies and claims fraud and his gullible rightist slaves always believe
him. Trump followers are easily conned.

Early votes are also bad for Trump, in case the rightist slaves are ignoring
the polls and life in today's USA.
Jack Shit
Yea and just look at Oregon. What a shithole.
joe sixpack

joe sixpack
2020-08-07 13:38:39 UTC
Post by joe sixpack
[...]

none of this voter fraud above has been refuted

M I Wakefield
2020-08-07 16:54:20 UTC
Dead people being registered to vote is not fraud.
joe sixpack
2020-08-07 22:49:12 UTC
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by joe sixpack
none of this voter fraud above has been refuted
Dead people being registered to vote is not fraud.
but them casting votes is which is, apparently you did not read the links

Rudy Canoza
2020-08-07 23:14:37 UTC
Post by joe sixpack
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by joe sixpack
none of this voter fraud above has been refuted
Dead people being registered to vote is not fraud.
but them casting votes is
No evidence of that happening, of course.
Jack Shit
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/05/25/cbs-uncovers-voter-fraud-in-la-n2168330
joe sixpack
2020-08-08 00:25:36 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by joe sixpack
none of this voter fraud above has been refuted
Dead people being registered to vote is not fraud.
but them casting votes is illegal voter fraud
No evidence of that happening, of course.
Rudy is so afraid of a reply that he messes with the followups

Rudy Canoza
2020-08-08 00:29:50 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by joe sixpack
none of this voter fraud above has been refuted
Dead people being registered to vote is not fraud.
but them casting votes is illegal voter fraud
No evidence of that happening, of course.
https://
Not *one* of your links supports the claim that there is vote fraud with
mail-in ballots.
Jack Shit
We were talking about dead peoples votes getting counted.
Miloch
2020-08-08 01:02:10 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by joe sixpack
none of this voter fraud above has been refuted
Dead people being registered to vote is not fraud.
but them casting votes is illegal voter fraud
No evidence of that happening, of course.
https://
Not *one* of your links supports the claim that there is vote fraud with
mail-in ballots.
We were talking about dead peoples votes getting counted.
Why are you here posting, Shit-Ski...aren't you supposed to have your intellect
glued to season 3 of Vikings?

*
M I Wakefield
2020-08-08 01:04:55 UTC
*Teletubbies
Jack Shit
Let go of my leg.
joe sixpack
2020-08-08 06:49:31 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by joe sixpack
none of this voter fraud above has been refuted
Dead people being registered to vote is not fraud.
but them casting votes is illegal voter fraud

 > No evidence of that happening, of course.
https://
Not *one* of your links supports the claim that there is vote fraud with
mail-in ballots.
Not one, but two instances of voter fraud from just one of my links!

https://wbckfm.com/dead-people-voting/

Whenever the Republican Party brings up voter fraud the left runs to
their minions in the media and decries foul. They say that there is no
proof that there is voter fraud and the Republicans are just sexist,
racist, Islamophobic, xenophobic and deplorable people. Can we consider
dead people voting a case of voter fraud?

Well once again we have proof of voter fraud. The Washington Examiner
is reporting about dead people voting in the state of Colorado and
Wisconsin.

CBS4, a local media outlet in Colorado, uncovered a number of dead
people voting in their research for just one county in Colorado. El
Paso County Clerk told CBS4 that:

Somebody was able to cast a vote that was not theirs to cast

They went on to say that there is a “very serious” pattern of people
mailing in ballots of dead people.

There was another incident of voter fraud in Milwaukee Wisconsin in
2004. The Milwaukee Wisconsin Police Department reported in 2008 that
there was an "illegal organized attempt to influence the outcome of [the
2004] election in the state of Wisconsin." How did they determine that?
Well there were 5,000 more votes counted than the number of voters who
officially cast ballots.

5,000 more!

These 5,000 fraudulent votes were cast in a state that the vote was
decided by just 12,000 votes.

Read More: Dead People Voting? |
https://wbckfm.com/dead-people-voting/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Jack Shit
2020-08-08 13:53:55 UTC
Post by joe sixpack

They will run away from this.
joe sixpack
2020-08-08 17:17:57 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by joe sixpack
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by joe sixpack
none of this voter fraud above has been refuted
Dead people being registered to vote is not fraud.
but them casting votes is illegal voter fraud
No evidence of that happening, of course.
https://
Not *one* of your links supports the claim that there is vote fraud
with mail-in ballots.
Not one, but two instances of voter fraud
There's vote fraud with in-person voting as well.
There is no substantial problem of fraud with mail-in voting. You don't
like it because it makes it easier for people to vote against Trump.
That's the only reason.
Go ahead Rudy, move the goal posts by changing your position from NO
EVIDENCE OF VOTER FRAUD to NO SUBSTANTIAL PROBLEM OF FRAUD WITH MAIL IN
VOTING since you are being proven wrong.

Furthermore mess with the followups again since you are afraid of a
response.

Rudy Canoza
2020-08-08 17:20:45 UTC
Post by joe sixpack
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by joe sixpack

There is no evidence of voter fraud.
Jack Shit
2020-08-08 17:33:37 UTC
Post by joe sixpack
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by joe sixpack
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by joe sixpack
[...]
That's how Rudy works. When you slap him with facts he call you names
and moves the goalposts. When that fails he redirects your responses
to alt.fucknozzles in hopes the world won't see him getting ass
kicked.
Miloch
2020-08-08 18:41:14 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by joe sixpack
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by joe sixpack
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by joe sixpack
[...]
Nah...he just doesn't like ya humpin' leg...

*
%
2020-08-08 18:43:58 UTC
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by joe sixpack
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by joe sixpack
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by joe sixpack
[...]
what a freakin rerunner the same stupid lines day after day ,
tell me do you talk in person like you do in newsgroups
Miloch
2020-08-08 19:13:44 UTC
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by joe sixpack
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by joe sixpack
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by joe sixpack
[...]
You never tire of being Shit-Ski's puppet do ya?!

*
%
2020-08-08 19:28:57 UTC
Post by Miloch
Post by %
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by joe sixpack
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by joe sixpack
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by joe sixpack
[...]
i'll answer your question after you answer mine ,
do you talk in person like you do in newsgroups
Jack Shit
Well if anyone would know about that it would be you.
Miloch
2020-08-08 19:28:19 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by joe sixpack
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by joe sixpack
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by joe sixpack
[...]
Not to change the subject...and not withstanding the fact that your favorite
'Viking' program isn't on right now...ya gonna watch ye ole Trumperoonie do a
presser in a few minutes?

Might be worth watching...just to see how many words he mispronounces...

*
Jack Shit
2020-08-08 20:06:59 UTC
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by joe sixpack
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by joe sixpack
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by joe sixpack
[...]
Not to change the subject...
Why not? You do it all the time.
joe sixpack
2020-08-09 11:48:36 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by joe sixpack
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by joe sixpack
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by joe sixpack
[...]
Noone has disproven the proof of voter fraud with mail in ballots in
multiple states listed in the links that I posted because they can't.
Clearly voter fraud is a very real threat and problem to the upcoming
elections. That is why voting in person is so important!

Gunner Asch
2020-08-09 19:13:44 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by joe sixpack
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by joe sixpack
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by joe sixpack
[...]
People dont have Widdle Wudy Canoli blocked?

Granted..I had to block a current total of 1,891 of his nyms before he
stopped show up ...but...it was worth it. I never see his crap these
days except in quotes from other people.

__

"Journalists are extremely rare and shouldn’t be harmed, but propagandists are everywhere and should be hunted for sport"

Yeah..with no bag limit.
Stephen Boudreaux, MD
No need to read past that stupid lie.
Rudy Canoza
2020-08-08 15:04:29 UTC
Post by joe sixpack

That's the only reason.
Jack Shit
2020-08-08 15:24:19 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by joe sixpack

It's been proven and you wear blinders. Rudy you are a puppet.
George Core
2020-08-04 14:17:38 UTC
g.
So you accept Trump's blatant lie about mail in voting being subject to
fraud?

Gullible rightists are useful idiots who believe all trump lies.
Rudy Canoza
2020-08-04 14:28:25 UTC
There is minuscule risk of fraud with mail-in voting.
Jack Shit
2020-08-04 14:42:43 UTC
A huge risk.
joe sixpack
2020-08-04 14:52:24 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
38 states offer early in person voting.  If you vote early in person,
you avoid the risks of fraud with mail in voting and
There is minuscule risk of fraud with mail-in voting.
It is laughable that some libs find a post encouraging voting so
threatening that they feel the need to snip the info provided to
encourage folks to vote!

Rudy Canoza
2020-08-04 14:53:27 UTC
Post by joe sixpack
Post by Rudy Canoza
38 states offer early in person voting.  If you vote early in person,
you avoid the risks of fraud with mail in voting and
There is minuscule risk of fraud with mail-in voting.
It is laughable that some libs find a post encouraging voting so
threatening that
There is no evidence of fraud with mail-in voting. Stop lying, you
kuckle-dragging troglodyte.
Jack Shit
2020-08-04 15:20:19 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by joe sixpack
Post by Rudy Canoza
38 states offer early in person voting.  If you vote early in person,
you avoid the risks of fraud with mail in voting and
There is minuscule risk of fraud with mail-in voting.
It is laughable that some libs find a post encouraging voting so
threatening that
There is no evidence of fraud with mail-in voting. Stop lying, you
kuckle-dragging troglodyte.
Tell me how all the dead people were voting.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/dead-voter-list-long-island-nassau-county-newsday/1958314/
Miloch
2020-08-04 15:32:49 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by joe sixpack
Post by Rudy Canoza
38 states offer early in person voting.  If you vote early in person,
you avoid the risks of fraud with mail in voting and
There is minuscule risk of fraud with mail-in voting.
It is laughable that some libs find a post encouraging voting so
threatening that
There is no evidence of fraud with mail-in voting. Stop lying, you
kuckle-dragging troglodyte.
Tell me how all the dead people were voting.
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/dead-voter-list-long-island-nassau-county-newsday/1958314/
It's from 2013!...and here's the kicker, Shit-Ski!...

Investigators tell the paper they don't consider the discrepancy fraudulent; the
number of votes attributed to deceased voters is too small and their votes are
spread out over more than two dozen elections.

County elections commissioner Bill Biamonte said simple clerical errors make it
seem as if the dead are voting. For example, a person voting could accidentally
sign their name next to a dead person's name rather than their own in a poll
registry book.

"There’s no malice, no evil intentions behind this," said Biamonte."Just
election day workers or voters making mistakes."

"If it's a clerical error, it's a clerical error," said John Burwell, whose late
mom, Evelyn Burwell, was identified as one of the dead Nassau residents who cast
a vote in a recent election. "People make mistakes."

Biamonte said relatives of the deceased need to send something in writing to the
county in order for their relations to be removed from voter rolls.

But the inflated registries are still problematic. Voting lists are used to
create precinct boundaries, verify voters at the polls and audit results.

As a matter of course, State Board of Elections officials send Nassau and other
counties list names of people who may no longer be eligible to vote, and those
names are supposed to be checked out and then deleted from the database if
determined invalid.

Counties also send mail each year to all registered voters and, if the mail is
returned unopened, those voters are removed from the active registry. They stay
on an inactive list for two years before their registration is revoked, Newsday
reports.

*
Rudy Canoza
There are *no* credible reports of election fraud due to mail-in ballots.
Jack Shit
2020-08-04 15:52:01 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by joe sixpack
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
I posted if above, It doesn't matter what year it's from, it proves it
does exist.
Miloch
2020-08-04 15:58:44 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Miloch
Counties also send mail each year to all registered voters and, if the mail is
returned unopened, those voters are removed from the active registry. They stay
on an inactive list for two years before their registration is revoked, Newsday
reports.
There are *no* credible reports of election fraud due to mail-in ballots.
You know it...I know it...most Trumperoonies know...but it doesn't fit in with
the Trump narrative...so we'll all see this ad nauseam whining from Trump...and
not just until the election but long after...if when he loses, he'll forever say
he lost only because massive numbers of illegal immigrants were allowed to
vote...basically...blame it on Mexican laborers pulling weeds/mowing lawns etc
for rich folks and votin' illegally.

*
Jack Shit
How did all the dead people vote then? I posted proof of it.
Miloch
2020-08-04 16:27:56 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Miloch
[...]
Did you actually read it!!! Are you that far gone!!!

*
Jack Shit
Yes and their are many more out there just like it.
Miloch
2020-08-04 16:39:14 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Miloch
[...]
You prove once again you're the kind of brain dead malleable supporter Trump
relies on.

*
Jack Shit
2020-08-04 16:53:52 UTC
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Miloch
[...]
I post proof and you have to divert to Trump. I guess this is another
one I win.
Jack Shit
They call it "redacting" We call it running from the truth.
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-08-04 19:02:27 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by joe sixpack
Post by Rudy Canoza
38 states offer early in person voting.  If you vote early in person,
you avoid the risks of fraud with mail in voting and
There is minuscule risk of fraud with mail-in voting.
It is laughable that some libs find a post encouraging voting so
threatening that they feel the need to snip the info provided to
encourage folks to vote!
They call it "redacting" We call it running from the truth.
Vote in person... and then destroy any mail in ballot.
--
*That's Karma*

*Democrats aren't the PARTY of diversity they're the party of division*
Gunner Asch
2020-08-09 19:03:59 UTC
Post by joe sixpack
Post by Rudy Canoza
38 states offer early in person voting.  If you vote early in person,
you avoid the risks of fraud with mail in voting and
There is minuscule risk of fraud with mail-in voting.
It is laughable that some libs find a post encouraging voting so
threatening that they feel the need to snip the info provided to
encourage folks to vote!
Libs are scared shitless that they are sitting in a sinking boat..and
someone has lined them up for a spread of torpedos... And they have
been....

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!

__

OrigInfoJunkie
beating you. That's right.
Jack Shit
They said the in 2016 too.
LinuxGal
2020-08-09 20:32:53 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by joe sixpack
Post by Rudy Canoza
38 states offer early in person voting.  If you vote early in person,
you avoid the risks of fraud with mail in voting and
There is minuscule risk of fraud with mail-in voting.
It is laughable that some libs find a post encouraging voting so
threatening that they feel the need to snip the info provided to
encourage folks to vote!
Libs are scared shitless that they are sitting in a sinking boat..and
someone has lined them up for a spread of torpedos...
Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead. You may fire when
you are ready, Gridley!
--
Linux Geeks: Smart. Single. Sexy.
Well, two out of three ain't bad!

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Gunner Asch
2020-08-10 19:14:51 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by joe sixpack
Post by Rudy Canoza
38 states offer early in person voting.  If you vote early in person,
you avoid the risks of fraud with mail in voting and
There is minuscule risk of fraud with mail-in voting.
It is laughable that some libs find a post encouraging voting so
threatening that they feel the need to snip the info provided to
encourage folks to vote!
Libs are scared shitless that they are sitting in a sinking boat..and
someone has lined them up for a spread of torpedos...
Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead. You may fire when
you are ready, Gridley!
On track..and running hot!

Laugh laughlaughlaughlaughlaugh!!!
__

trotsky
2020-08-10 08:24:52 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by joe sixpack
Post by Rudy Canoza
38 states offer early in person voting.  If you vote early in person,
you avoid the risks of fraud with mail in voting and
There is minuscule risk of fraud with mail-in voting.
It is laughable that some libs find a post encouraging voting so
threatening that they feel the need to snip the info provided to
encourage folks to vote!
Libs are scared shitless
Again talking about "Libs" but your poll numbers aren't forthcoming.
Methinks you've been scared stupid.
Jack Shit
2020-08-04 14:27:27 UTC
So YOU suggest people inject Lysol? Because Trump never did.
a322x1n
2020-08-09 19:49:54 UTC

<https://apnews.com/2a03a4e685316eb7d5a6e7181000fbfe>

| AUCKLAND, New Zealand -- New Zealand has now gone 100 days
| with no detected community spread of COVID-19, the Ministry
| of Health confirmed in an emailed statement Sunday
| afternoon local time.
<https://www.axios.com/new-zealand-no-community-spread-ardern-re-electi
on-cf3a0757-d7af-4fd3-ab2f-c2f909a5e8ac.html>
| [WH Chief of Staff Mark] Meadows no longer holds a daily 8
| a.m. meeting that includes health professionals to discuss
| the raging pandemic. Instead, aides said, he huddles in the
| mornings with a half-dozen politically oriented aides --
| and when the virus comes up, their focus is more on how to
| convince the public that President Trump has the crisis
| under control, rather than on methodically planning ways to
| contain it.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-struggled-summer-coronav
irus/2020/08/08/e12ceace-d80a-11ea-aff6-220dd3a14741_story.html>
--bks
Excellent points!!! Thanks.