Exactly how HUGE was the Democratic victory last night?
Add Reply
JTEM
2018-11-07 17:58:30 UTC
As a liberal Democrat I don't want to boast
but, our victory was so huge... we won so
big... we were so victorious that... that...

We couldn't convince a bunch of homophobic,
anti immigrant birthers in Texas to vote
against a creepy effeminate Canadian citizen.

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/179864202238

Wow. We're awesome!

And congratulations to Ted Cruz. Again.
Yap Honghor
You are just a conservative troll for GOP, not Dems.
default
But JTEM attempting sarcasm is HUGE.
JTEM
2018-11-08 18:13:49 UTC
You are
...so beautiful
To me
You are so beautiful
To me
Can't you see
You're everything I hope for
You're everything I need
You are so beautiful to me
You are so beautiful to me
You are so beautiful
To me
Can't you see
You're everything I hope for
You're every, everything I need
You are so beautiful to me

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/179896020930
Yap Honghor
2018-11-09 02:02:29 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Yap Honghor
You are
...so beautiful
To me
You are so beautiful
To me
Can't you see
You're everything I hope for
You're everything I need
You are so beautiful to me
You are so beautiful to me
You are so beautiful
To me
Can't you see
You're everything I hope for
You're every, everything I need
You are so beautiful to me
Troll talking to the mirror all the time...
Do you want to examine your head? I can help with an appointment with the doctor.....
JTEM
2018-11-11 01:49:29 UTC
No you can't touch my bum.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/179930620343
%
2018-11-11 01:52:18 UTC
Post by JTEM
No you can't touch my bum.
-- --
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/179930620343
you stole the sun chicken line

duke
2018-11-08 22:30:47 UTC
Post by JTEM
As a liberal Democrat I don't want to boast
but, our victory was so huge... we won so
big... we were so victorious that... that...
We couldn't convince a bunch of homophobic,
anti immigrant birthers in Texas to vote
against a creepy effeminate Canadian citizen.
The big victory is in the senate, only 100 votes for the whole country.

The House is small areas here and there.
Post by JTEM
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/179864202238
Wow. We're awesome!
And congratulations to Ted Cruz. Again.
Yep.

The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.