SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE IN GOD AND
2018-06-03 19:24:11 UTC
.

some people don't , its as simple as that and ,
both secs make me glad i'm not either kind
Street
2018-06-03 21:50:38 UTC
.
EVIDENCE?????????????????????????
%
2018-06-03 21:54:51 UTC
Post by Street
.
that's something you need in court
Street
Are there court houses in Canada?
Cloud Hobbit
2018-06-03 22:52:51 UTC
some people don't , its as simple as that and ,
both secs make me glad i'm not either kind

Atheists don't care what others believe until others try to claim their beliefs are facts.

A claim of fact requires evidence.
%
2018-06-03 23:04:27 UTC
some people don't , its as simple as that and ,
both secs make me glad i'm not either kind
Atheists don't care what others believe until others try to claim their beliefs are facts.
A claim of fact requires evidence.
you believe what you believe others believe what they believe ,
the only real evidence is none of it matters
duke
2018-06-04 21:15:16 UTC
some people don't , its as simple as that and ,
both secs make me glad i'm not either kind
Atheists don't care what others believe until others try to claim their beliefs are facts.
A claim of fact requires evidence.
Ours are. Too bad if you made a poor decision.

The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.
2018-06-05 21:56:06 UTC
Post by duke
Ours are. Too bad if you made a poor decision.
Ours are? Are what?
Stupid? Backward? Fiction?
Then yes they are.

My decision that I am an atheist was the only logical decision I could make given the nonsense of the bible and the supposed nature of God.

You choose to believe otherwise.
I don't care what you believe, I only care about religion when it tries to force itself on those who don't share religious beliefs.

Nothing I have seen proves the existence of a God or gods.

Being amazed that the universe exists is not proof, particularly when it is possible that the universe has always existed and was not created.

No evidence of a creation.
No evidence of a God.
No evidence of a resurrection.
%
some people believe in god and some people don't its just that easy
Andrew
2018-06-06 03:27:49 UTC
My decision that I am an atheist was the only logical decision I could
make given the nonsense of the bible and the supposed nature of God.
If the supposed "nature of God" was not pleasing to you, would it
then be logical to conclude that "there is no God."? No, that would
not be logical at all. That would be a really foolish conclusion.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-06-06 03:31:42 UTC
Post by Andrew
If the supposed "nature of God" was not pleasing to you, would it
then be logical to conclude that "there is no God."? No, that would
not be logical at all. That would be a really foolish conclusion.

It isn't that it's not pleasing it's that it's not possible.
It is completely logical to discard nonsense presented as fact.
duke
2018-06-06 17:18:43 UTC
Post by duke
Ours are. Too bad if you made a poor decision.
A claim of fact requires evidence.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Ours are? Are what?
Stupid? Backward? Fiction?
Then yes they are.
Fact based on evidence.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
My decision that I am an atheist was the only logical decision I could make given the nonsense of the bible and the supposed nature of God.
You don't know much of God.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
You choose to believe otherwise.
I don't care what you believe, I only care about religion when it tries to force itself on those who don't share religious beliefs.
I don't see any forcing. Except the punishment you are leaving for yourself
when you die.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Nothing I have seen proves the existence of a God or gods.
Ok.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Being amazed that the universe exists is not proof, particularly when it is possible that the universe has always existed and was not created.
Expansion means it started as an infinitely small point of mass and energy.
Where did the point come from?

2018-06-06 17:56:53 UTC
On Tue, 5 Jun 2018 14:56:06 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
Post by duke
Ours are. Too bad if you made a poor decision.
A claim of fact requires evidence.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Ours are? Are what?
Stupid? Backward? Fiction?
Then yes they are.
Fact based on evidence.
What evidence?
%
2018-06-06 18:30:57 UTC
Post by duke
Ours are. Too bad if you made a poor decision.
A claim of fact requires evidence.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Ours are? Are what?
Stupid? Backward? Fiction?
Then yes they are.
Fact based on evidence.
What evidence?
if you read this group it should be self evident that ,
some people believe there is a god and some don't
Mitchell Holman
2018-06-06 18:34:49 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Ours are? Are what?
Stupid? Backward? Fiction?
Then yes they are.
Fact based on evidence.
What evidence?
if you read this group it should be self evident that ,
some people believe there is a god and some don't
And why the god believers choose to
haunt a forum of god deniers is.......?
%
2018-06-06 18:54:08 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Ours are? Are what?
Stupid? Backward? Fiction?
Then yes they are.
Fact based on evidence.
What evidence?
if you read this group it should be self evident that ,
some people believe there is a god and some don't
And why the god believers choose to
haunt a forum of god deniers is.......?
like any other group ,
for every pro there's an anti and ,
if you go to the religious usenet groups ,
the replies are completely reversed but the same arguments go on ,
some people don't like trump , some do and at parties they clash ,
no matter how they dress
duke
2018-06-07 12:46:19 UTC
Post by duke
Ours are. Too bad if you made a poor decision.
A claim of fact requires evidence.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Ours are? Are what?
Stupid? Backward? Fiction?
Then yes they are.
Fact based on evidence.
What evidence?
Why are you an atheist?

Too bad that you haven't managed to provide a shred of evidence for your claims, and that you decided, notwithstanding your grievous evidentiary error, to swallow the rc kook-aid.
duke
2018-06-06 17:19:29 UTC
some people don't , its as simple as that and ,
both secs make me glad i'm not either kind
Atheists don't care what others believe until others try to claim their beliefs are facts.
A claim of fact requires evidence.
Ours are. Too bad if you made a poor decision.
Too bad that you haven't managed to provide a shred of evidence for your claims, and that you decided, notwithstanding your grievous evidentiary error, to swallow the rc kook-aid.
You lack the education to discuss it.

You mean by education religious indoctrination. And you lack the intelligence to see that.
Amazing Answers
WHERE DID YOU get your education? Is it the same one that used textbooks with Haeckel charts?
Street
You stupid asshole.
Amazing Answers
Calm down. You're taking this too seriously. References to donkey burrows all the time?
duke
2018-06-09 15:47:30 UTC
some people don't , its as simple as that and ,
both secs make me glad i'm not either kind
Atheists don't care what others believe until others try to claim their beliefs are facts.
A claim of fact requires evidence.
Ours are. Too bad if you made a poor decision.
Too bad that you haven't managed to provide a shred of evidence for your claims, and that you decided, notwithstanding your grievous evidentiary error, to swallow the rc kook-aid.
You lack the education to discuss it.
You mean by education religious indoctrination. And you lack the intelligence to see that.
Why can't you discuss it?

I keep discussing your lack of evidence and intelligence. You keep running away from that, and you keep trying to change the subject.
duke
2018-06-10 15:39:02 UTC
some people don't , its as simple as that and ,
both secs make me glad i'm not either kind
Atheists don't care what others believe until others try to claim their beliefs are facts.
A claim of fact requires evidence.
Ours are. Too bad if you made a poor decision.
Too bad that you haven't managed to provide a shred of evidence for your claims, and that you decided, notwithstanding your grievous evidentiary error, to swallow the rc kook-aid.
You lack the education to discuss it.
You mean by education religious indoctrination. And you lack the intelligence to see that.
Why can't you discuss it?
I keep discussing your lack of evidence and intelligence. You keep running away from that, and you keep trying to change the subject.
Why don't you try and discuss the issue instead.

*****
Yosemite Sam
2018-06-10 16:15:53 UTC
Dome people believe in God the others believ in gold watches on copper chains you believ in neigvhbor no I lighten you about it
duke
2018-06-11 21:15:35 UTC
Post by Yosemite Sam
Dome people believe in God the others believ in gold watches on copper chains you believ in neigvhbor no I lighten you about it
Dome people???

i believe in the duke
duke

2018-06-12 17:28:09 UTC
Post by Yosemite Sam
Dome people believe in God the others believ in gold watches on copper chains you believ in neigvhbor no I lighten you about it
Dome people???
The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.
*****
i believe in the duke
An excellent move.
The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.
*****
one day i'd like to go through the group's posts and ,
change the word god to the word duke
duke
2018-06-13 22:10:20 UTC
Post by Yosemite Sam
Dome people believe in God the others believ in gold watches on copper chains you believ in neigvhbor no I lighten you about it
Dome people???
The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.
*****
i believe in the duke
An excellent move.
The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.
*****
one day i'd like to go through the group's posts and ,
change the word god to the word duke
Why? I'm not. I just have a much superior understanding of what scripture say.

As one of my Priests advised, the NT is not intended to inform us of God as it
did in the OT. We and Jesus Christ are mankind, and we are made in his image
physically, but his express purpose in becoming man was to "FORM" us spiritually
in his image.

If you ever stopped to review OT vs NT, you'd see that the OT is more of a
physical rendition of God's interface with man, but in Jess Christ, we are
specifically called to follow him SPIRITUALLY. Thus he is forming us
spiritually.

Yosemite Sam
2018-06-05 22:13:49 UTC
"No atheist not one never heard of a stitch in time saves nine nor could they in this and any future..."

I am skeptical regarding this. I'll do some reaserch regarding. I'm also working on two other nursery rhymes; we have a ball game.
%
2018-06-05 22:19:07 UTC
if he never heard the above he's not a very good atheist
duke
2018-06-04 21:14:39 UTC
.
some people don't , its as simple as that and ,
both secs make me glad i'm not either kind
So you are an amorphadite?