Strong meat
2020-05-23 21:31:09 UTC
Hebrews 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of
full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses
exercised to discern both good and evil.

I thought learning to discern good from evil was the
Original Sin. I wish God would make up his mind.

--
Linux Geeks: Smart. Single. Sexy.
Well, two out of three ain't bad!

2020-05-23 21:43:02 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Hebrews 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of
full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses
exercised to discern both good and evil.
I thought learning to discern good from evil was the
Original Sin. I wish God would make up his mind.
--
Linux Geeks: Smart. Single. Sexy.
Well, two out of three ain't bad!
https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
I think this only applies to any manufacturer
of meat and/or poultry products.
SkyEyes
2020-05-23 23:27:08 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Hebrews 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of
full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses
exercised to discern both good and evil.
Don't let Jesper/Jahnu hear you say that. He'll accuse the bible of condoning the murder of animals.

Brenda Nelson, A.A. #34
BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
***@cox.net
Miloch
2020-05-24 00:58:38 UTC
In article <***@teresita-Latitude-D630>,
LinuxGal says...
Post by LinuxGal
Hebrews 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of
full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses
exercised to discern both good and evil.
I thought learning to discern good from evil was the
Original Sin. I wish God would make up his mind.
Clearly written before The Almighty invented bologna with MSG

*
d***@cox.net
2020-05-26 01:09:33 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Hebrews 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of
full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses
exercised to discern both good and evil.
I thought learning to discern good from evil was the
Original Sin. I wish God would make up his mind.
...I think it was supposed to be disobedience that pissed off
"God"...but then Adam & Eve acquired the knowledge of good and evil
which probably pissed off the short tempered old fart even more,
hence the overkill of disease, death and suffering for all
humanity...oh yeah, and we got the Ice Cascades and Andy Dick.