+ Greeting Attila on 01/22/19 ...
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-01-22 12:16:12 UTC
+ 10/10/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 3rd time ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ
No proof there.
Science is not in the proof business, science
proves nothing, so why demand proof from religion?
As long as it is clear that a belief is being discussed and not
something that is factual, fine. But evidence is required for
anything asserted as being factual or real.
The subject here appears to be proving the existence of a god, which
is clearly outside of a simple belief.
YOu've heard the old saying. "Proof is only in death and taxes".
I used the word "proof" because the origional post contained it.
I have yet to see any valid evidence supporting the existence of any
god.
It depends entirely upon a person's frame of mind.
No, it doesn't.
Correct.
You clipped the comment so as to change the meaning of my response.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/Cn7xUOzvBgAJ

Check again.
Don't do that.
As all can see, it did not change the meaning of your response.
I have yet to see any valid evidence supporting the existence of any
god.
It depends entirely upon a person's frame of mind.
No, it doesn't.
As I said, I have yet to see any valid evidence supporting the
existence of any god.
It absolutely does not depend on a person's frame of mind. Proper
evidence will persuade no matter what the frame of mind is.
Again, correct.
Instead, it depends on the Holy Spirit for it's written that "no one
can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit" (1 Corinthians
12:3), Who is GOD in the Spirit.
You are making the usual assumption that the reader accepts the
existence of a god and you are now discussing the detail while totally
ignoring the fact that the actual existence of a god has not been
established. Until that is done any and all additional dialog on the
subject is futile and should be ignored. That is why I clipped your
propaganda.
No, I did not write what is written at 1 Corinthians 12:3.

Instead, I test what is written there and make the scientific
observation that it is true in every instance where an otherwise
cognitively-intact non-Christian shows that they're not able to say
the simple sentence "Jesus is LORD" as described in the OP at the top
of this thread and earlier in this post.

Here again is the link to the original OP at the top of this thread:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ
Changing the subject is annoying and accomplishes nothing but
separation of a conversation into multiple pieces and thus make it
difficult or impossible to ever track the entire conversation. I
cannot fathom why anyone would wish to do that so I suppose you are
simply being cute.
The entire conversation remains easily tracked through Google via the
links given above.
You aren't.
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
again hope you, Attila, also have a healthy appetite too.

So again, how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD