! A Universe From Nothing, Therefore God Exists!
Add Reply
Kurt Nicklas
2020-05-25 08:01:48 UTC

2020-05-25 09:43:35 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
http://youtu.be/_ie9musGEqQ
A pixie from nothing, therefore no pixie can be pretended to exist in this universe!!!!!!!!
Kurt Nicklas
2020-05-25 12:10:27 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
http://youtu.be/_ie9musGEqQ
A pixie from nothing, therefore no pixie can be pretended to exist in this universe!!!!!!!!
'can be pretended to exist'? You sound like Timmy Beesley.

2020-05-25 20:55:36 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
http://youtu.be/_ie9musGEqQ
A pixie from nothing, therefore no pixie can be pretended to exist in this universe!!!!!!!!
'can be pretended to exist'? You sound like Timmy Beesley.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/38e4f66152250b39b49822bc39445c42/tumblr_pzet1rL42Z1xoyw8po1_1280.png
"I looked high and low for you the same warning when the epithet belowed appeared on a.a." - Kuntsy perfects the bastardization of the English language, LOL!

He sounds like he has a better grasp on English than you do. I guess that's the power of "amuricun skoolin'", eh kuntlet.

You can retire to Plovdiv on that schoolin', LOL!

"I guess proper punctuation isn't of much use in Toronto. Nothing there but tears and queers." May 15, 2019 - Kuntsy applies hate speech to an entire city over a punctuation error.

"Tim the Dim is canadian, Lo Mein." July 8, 2019 - Kuntsy demonstrates his marginal literacy and bigotry toward Chinese people.

"I didn't ask what it is, Lo Mein. Where is your pixie?" July 9, 2019 - Again kuntsy demonstrates his racist attitudes toward Chinese people.

"I can say the same thing about God, Lo Mein." July 10, 2019 - Kuntsy shows how grown up he is by believing in a sky daddy and using racist remarks.

"Playing dumb comes easy for you, Lo Mein." July 10, 2019 - More of kuntsy's racism.

"Really, Lo Mein? You still haven't told me where this pixie you call 'Nature' is located." July 10, 2019 - Kuntsy's moral high ground on display again.

"If you don't like to hear that, either apologize or stop reading my posts. That's simple, even for a canadian." July 15, 2019 - Kuntles shows off his grammar skills and hatred of the North.

"Forget Any Rand. She had no grasp of the real world." July 11, 2019 - Kuntsy demonstrates his grasp on spelling names.

"! The end of yet another leftwing dream" July 18, 2019 - Kuntsy thinks that subject titles should start with an exclamation mark and don't need periods!

"I looked high and low for you the same warning when the epithet belowed appeared on a.a." - Kuntsy perfects the bastardization of the English language, LOL!

"Hadn't you heard? Timmykins blames his empty head on the nature of the Universe so, of course, it's not his fault. After all, he didn't actually ask to born!" - Kuntsy emptied his head and poured religion in, LOL!

"No one who knows the history of the 20th century can have such a polyanna view of human 'empathy'." Oct, 28, 2019 - Kuntsy consults his "Any Rand" name dictionary, LOL!

"I don't know who you're talking abo" Nov 10, 2019 - Kuntsy proves, once again, that he doesn't know what he's talking about, LOL!

"I slogged all the way through the Quran. I've been in 4 or 5 mosques. Pass one almost ever day but I'm not convinced to convert, no." Nov 10, 2019. For kuntles The days last for "ever" in Plovdiv, LOL!

"Timmee just can't untangle those fingers sometimes!" Nov 21, 2019 - Kuntsy just can't figure out how to use commas, LOL!

"You can find an atheist who will tell you what you want to hear and you'll buy his books. Richard Dawson et al thank you for your support." - Kuntsy's favorite game show atheist, LOL!

"Like little children, they expect to have their cookies but not be punished for stealing them." May 21, 2020 - Kuntles shows how children have better grammar than he does, LOL!

"Russians may think a lot of things about Americans but never that they are decadent! (Especially not with commas, LOL!) - May, 22, 2020 - The kids still have kuntsy beat.

"Must the "Power of canadian Education", eh?" - May 23, 2020 Kuntles shows off his southern US education by avoiding verbs, LOL!
John Locke
2020-05-25 17:42:10 UTC
On Mon, 25 May 2020 02:43:35 -0700 (PDT), Yap Honghor
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
http://youtu.be/_ie9musGEqQ
A pixie from nothing, therefore no pixie can be pretended to exist in this universe!!!!!!!!
....a state of absolute nothingness cannot not exist. Pure nothingness
would be inherently unstable. A quantum vacuum is the next best thing
and the most probable, natural source of our universe. No god is
needed.
Automatic
2020-05-25 17:44:51 UTC
Pure nothingness
would be inherently unstable.
You seem to know a ton about the properties of 'nothingness'.
Which would lead inevitably to a deity, and a deity would re-do the big bang, making them the First Cause.
Andrew
2020-05-25 18:47:58 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
http://youtu.be/_ie9musGEqQ
A pixie from nothing, therefore no pixie can be pretended to exist in
this universe!!!!!!!!
....a state of absolute nothingness cannot not exist. Pure nothingness
would be inherently unstable. A quantum vacuum is the next best thing
and the most probable, natural source of our universe. No god is
needed.
Hey John, tell us! What is the source of the genetic information that
we find in digital code format in >>>>> EVERY LIVING THING?

And why is it that, you always run away whenever I ask you this???

Why can't you answer my question, John? WHY?

Is it because the truth is that, such *information* originates ONLY
from ----------->>>>>> an Intelligent Source? <<<<---------------

Thus telling us that there IS an awesome Higher Power who reveals
Himself to all those who are ~not blinded~ by an priori *bias*.

Therefore you must give up your *bias* before you will understand
TRUTH.
Vincent Maycock
Information can evolve (by gene duplication, mutation, and selection).
Christopher A. Lee
2020-05-25 22:09:18 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Kurt Nicklas
http://youtu.be/_ie9musGEqQ
A pixie from nothing, therefore no pixie can be pretended to exist in
this universe!!!!!!!!
....a state of absolute nothingness cannot not exist. Pure nothingness
would be inherently unstable. A quantum vacuum is the next best thing
and the most probable, natural source of our universe. No god is
needed.
Hey John, tell us! What is the source of the genetic information that
we find in digital code format in >>>>> EVERY LIVING THING?
Asked and answered, over and over again....

1. It is not "digital code" - that is an analogy.

2. He knows that lab-formed protocells have evolved nucleic acid
precursors over subsequent generations,
Post by Vincent Maycock
Post by Andrew
And why is it that, you always run away whenever I ask you this???
Liar.
Post by Vincent Maycock
Post by Andrew
Why can't you answer my question, John? WHY?
Several of us have done, many times - but the thoroughly dishonest
toe-rag has ignored it every time.
Post by Vincent Maycock
Post by Andrew
Is it because the truth is that, such *information* originates ONLY
from ----------->>>>>> an Intelligent Source? <<<<---------------
The deliberate liar knows perfectly well that is bullshit.
Post by Vincent Maycock
Post by Andrew
Therefore you must give up your *bias* before you will understand
TRUTH.
WHAT FUCKING "TRUTH", deliberate liar?
Post by Vincent Maycock
Information can evolve (by gene duplication, mutation, and selection).
For the umpteenth time...

The deliberate liar has been given the results of research into this,
over and over again - including the fact that precursors to nucleic
acids formed naturally in laboratory-formed protocells which were
themselves the result of duplicating natural processes.

The deliberate liar has never been bothered to read the following
cut'n'paste from Springer - an archive of research papers...

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00700418

Experimental retracement of the origins of a protocell

Sidney W. Fox, Peter R. Bahn, Klaus Dose, Kaoru Harada, Laura Hsu,
Yoshio Ishima, John Jungck, Jean Kendrick, Gottfried Krampitz,
James C. Lacey Jr., Koichiro Matsuno, Paul Melius, Mavis
Middlebrook, Tadayoshi Nakashima, Aristotel Pappelis,Alexander
Pol, Duane L. Rohlfing, Allen Vegotsky, Thomas V. Waehneldt,
H. Wax, Bi Yu

Abstract

Although Oparin used coacervate droplets from two or more types of
polymer to model the first cell, he hypothesized homacervation
from protein, consistent with Pasteur and Darwin. Herrera made two
amino acids and numerous cell-like structures ("sulfobes") in the
laboratory, which probably arose from intermediate polymers. Our
experiments have conformed with a homoacervation of thermal
proteinoid, in which amino acid sequences are determined by the
reacting amino acids themselves. All proteinoids that have been
tested assemble themselves alone in water to protocells. The
protocells have characteristics of life defined by Webster's
Dictionary: metabolism, growth, reproduction and response to
stimuli in the environment. THE PROTOCELLS ARE ABLE ALSO TO EVOLVE
TO MORE MODERN CELLS INCLUDING THE INITIATION OF A NUCLEIC ACID
CODING SYSTEM [my emphasis].

His only response was "Not true", followed by a mined quote from a
Duane Gish web page which had itself mined a 1970 article in Chemical
Engineering News by a journalist who had himself quote-mined the
original research and cited Fox and his team as "debunking" their own
work. Gish didn't even realise that what he misrepresented was their
own work.
----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2020-05-25 22:25:13 UTC
Post by Andrew
Hey John, tell us! What is the source of the genetic information that
we find in digital code format in >>>>> EVERY LIVING THING?
What is source of "information" or "code" that makes EVERY H2O MOLECULE?
We don't need no stinkin god arbitrarily plugged into any unknown.
--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
Extortion (Believe or Burn) is _THE_ foundation of Christianity.
Christian: a person afraid of a perpetually hiding [imaginary] god.
Oko tillo
2020-05-25 22:32:57 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Kurt Nicklas
http://youtu.be/_ie9musGEqQ
A pixie from nothing, therefore no pixie can be pretended to exist in
this universe!!!!!!!!
....a state of absolute nothingness cannot not exist. Pure nothingness
would be inherently unstable. A quantum vacuum is the next best thing
and the most probable, natural source of our universe. No god is
needed.
==
Post by Andrew
Hey John, tell us! What is the source of the genetic information that
we find in digital code format in >>>>> EVERY LIVING THING?
And why is it that, you always run away whenever I ask you this???
Speaking of this code and speaking of running away, why did you run away
when I asked you about it?

Skip down to:

"You claim DNA is a code, so decode this"

in https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/5jtXV8R6yss/4H6SH9UyAgAJ
Post by Andrew
Why can't you answer my question, John? WHY?
Yes, WHY?

But you're getting a second chance now. Don't run away, hear?

Oko
TRUTH.
Automatic
2020-05-25 22:50:54 UTC
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Andrew
Why can't you answer my question, John? WHY?
Yes, WHY?
But you're getting a second chance now. Don't run away, hear?
Here is a chart you can cheat at for the rna required:

http://sites.science.oregonstate.edu/genbio/otherresources/aminoacidtranslation.htm
Ivan The Terrible
Except inside your skull
Siri Cruise
2020-05-25 10:04:39 UTC
In article
Post by Kurt Nicklas
http://youtu.be/_ie9musGEqQ
Or a vacuum fluctuation that takes trillions of years from the
inside but picoseconds from the outside.

I don't see the point in arguing. If you believe, you don't need
proof. If you don't believe, you will ignore proofs. In at least
christianity it is an emotional, irrational decision

In christianity, salvation is expected to bring joy here and now
with the indwelling of the holy spirit. And that indwelling is
expected to persuade you to an ever holier life and increasing
love for other people.

So witness that. Live your life as holy and loving as possible.
Let people be intrigued by how you live your life so they come to
you and ask how. If they don't..... Accept their god given
freedom to make their own decision.

Look up the story of Mitsuo Fuchida. He was converted because all
those christians were being inexplicably nice to him. He studied
them and decided he wanted that kind of life too.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2020-05-25 10:37:01 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
I don't see the point in arguing.
There is no argument, you have no evidence of your [fictional] god. Period.
Kurt Nicklas
2020-05-25 12:11:06 UTC
Says the little WuMao boy.
Siri Cruise
2020-05-25 12:24:28 UTC
In article
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by Siri Cruise
I don't see the point in arguing.
There is no argument, you have no evidence of your [fictional] god.
Period.
Says the little WuMao boy.
His choice. You don't have to agree with his choice to respect
his god given right to choose.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2020-05-25 20:59:41 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by Siri Cruise
I don't see the point in arguing.
There is no argument, you have no evidence of your [fictional] god. Period.
Says the little WuMao boy.
Says all of us.

Want to trap a theist? Ask it to evidence its gods. LOL!

Run kuntles run.

I noticed you stopped calling the Asians you hate "Lo Mein", eh kuntles. And you obviously hate me for it.

Have a can of Zyklon B, and take a deep deep breath, kuntles. That'll solve your anger issue. LOL!

Vincent Maycock
2020-05-25 15:05:54 UTC
On Mon, 25 May 2020 01:01:48 -0700 (PDT), Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
http://youtu.be/_ie9musGEqQ
The video is accurate when it says some physicists say the universe
could come from nothing, but it seems to be overly concerned with the
meaning of the word "nothing." Bell's Theorem does not actually imply
the lack of an objective reality, and Max Planck's religious views are
irrelevant -- except for perhaps the theists who this video was
apparently created to inspire.
JWS
2020-05-25 16:10:32 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
http://youtu.be/_ie9musGEqQ
You obviously have a new asshole buddy.
One with all the brain rot that you have.
This clown is definitely a joke.