Was George Carlin murdered too? --just like Tim Russert was.
tobetbaa
2008-06-24 20:12:10 UTC
Lunatics are beginning to blame Hillary Clinton for the death of Tim
Russert.

There's your red flag. When lunatics begin to blame sudden death,
heart attacks on the "Clintonistas" the fix is in -it's time to accept
the fact that once again, truth is a casualty of this unprecedented
mess.

Most heart attacks are not fatal, and the current deaths of George
Carlin and Tim Russert are very suspicious. Carlin was under the
assault of the the likes of right wing lunatics like O'reilly, who
violently blasted Carlin for suggesting that the United States is
responsible for 9/11. (in fact, Carlin merely said 'you reap what you
sow') God Help Carlin if he dared to expres his own opinion.

After Carlin died, self absorbed O'Reilly dug up an old clip from an
interview in 2001 showing him confronting Carlin about using "the F
word". Then to make it even more inflammatory to his faithful viewers,
he left in a part where Carlin is critical of the church, a red flag
of disapproval for "the folks".

He included no tribute to Carlin's long and trailblazing career. The
best he could muster was condolences to his family and a comment that
he was a "witty guy."

When O'reilly dies, the best we will be able to say is that he is a
disgusting, obnoxious lunatic -have you seen the video where he yells
at people like a raving lunatic?

This is the climate which explains the murder of George Carlin, just
in time to deny him the spotlight as the recipient of the Mark Twain
award: and you ought to blame lunatics like O'reilly.

http://surftofind.com/mystery
Apostate
2008-06-24 20:56:46 UTC
On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 13:12:10 -0700 (PDT), tobetbaa <***@gmail.com>, wrote:

Carlin died of heart failure.

That is not a heart attack, thus the rest is noise, even if it weren't otherwise obvious.
--
Apostate
alt.atheist #1931 I've found it!

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure
and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell

"Mr. Worf, set phasers on "Fuck You" and fire at will."
. -- Doc Smartass

e-mail to X-mail-to, after demunging
tobetbaa
2008-06-24 21:29:33 UTC
Post by Apostate
Carlin died of heart failure.
That is not a heart attack, thus the rest is noise, even if it weren't otherwise obvious.
--
Apostate
alt.atheist #1931 I've found it!
BAAWA Knife AND SMASHer
EAC Deputy Director in Charge of Being Paid,
            Department of Redundancy Department
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure
   and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell
"Mr. Worf, set phasers on "Fuck You" and fire at will."
. -- Doc Smartass
e-mail to X-mail-to, after demunging
Are you cocksure?

I guess a revision is therefore necessary:

Lunatics are beginning to blame Hillary Clinton for the death of Tim
Russert.

There's your red flag. When lunatics begin to blame sudden death,
heart failure on the "Clintonistas" the fix is in -it's time to

Apostate
2008-06-24 21:48:17 UTC
Post by tobetbaa
Post by Apostate
Carlin died of heart failure.
That is not a heart attack, thus the rest is noise, even if it weren't otherwise obvious.
Are you cocksure?
I'm quickly getting to the age when my cock is not as sure as it used to be.

Robibnikoff
2008-06-24 21:57:59 UTC
Post by Apostate
Post by tobetbaa
Post by Apostate
Carlin died of heart failure.
That is not a heart attack, thus the rest is noise, even if it weren't
otherwise obvious.
Are you cocksure?
I'm quickly getting to the age when my cock is not as sure as it used to be.
TMI!!!
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo
If you can't be a good example....
You'll just have to be a horrible warning.
tobetbaa
2008-06-24 22:45:39 UTC
Post by Apostate
Post by tobetbaa
Post by Apostate
Carlin died of heart failure.
That is not a heart attack, thus the rest is noise, even if it weren't otherwise obvious.
Are you cocksure?
I'm quickly getting to the age when my cock is not as sure as it used to be.
--
Apostate
That's too bad, maybe Bob Dole can help:

http://surftofind.com/dole
Apostate
2008-06-24 23:08:25 UTC
Post by Apostate
Post by tobetbaa
Post by Apostate
Carlin died of heart failure.
That is not a heart attack, thus the rest is noise, even if it weren't otherwise obvious.
Are you cocksure?
I'm quickly getting to the age when my cock is not as sure as it used to be.
Apostate
You read too much of your penis spam.

(Or your thinking is constrained by the head you use for it.)

veritas
2008-06-25 05:45:19 UTC
Post by Apostate
Post by Apostate
Post by tobetbaa
Post by Apostate
Carlin died of heart failure.
That is not a heart attack, thus the rest is noise, even if it weren't otherwise obvious.
Are you cocksure?
I'm quickly getting to the age when my cock is not as sure as it used to be.
Apostate
You read too much of your penis spam.
(Or your thinking is constrained by the head you use for it.)
--
Apostate
alt.atheist #1931 I've found it!
BAAWA Knife AND SMASHer
EAC Deputy Director in Charge of Being Paid,
            Department of Redundancy Department
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure
   and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell
"Mr. Worf, set phasers on "Fuck You" and fire at will."
. -- Doc Smartass
e-mail to X-mail-to, after demunging- Hide quoted text -
Hey, with the Clintons, you are never sure. A whole lot of people
around them have died, and some in really strange circumstances going
all the way back to the Arkansas days, I wouldn't say no to any of
it. They have a death aura around them, no doubt. Ken Hogan
Sanity's Little Helper
2008-06-25 09:13:22 UTC
Post by tobetbaa
Lunatics are beginning to blame Hillary Clinton for the death of Tim
Russert.
There's your red flag. When lunatics begin to blame sudden death,
heart attacks on the "Clintonistas" the fix is in -it's time to accept
the fact that once again, truth is a casualty of this unprecedented
mess.
What would it take, I wonder, to give Ann Coulter a fatal cardiac arrest?
--
David Silverman
aa #2208

Not authentic without this signature.
Robibnikoff
2008-06-25 11:36:19 UTC
Post by Sanity's Little Helper
Post by tobetbaa
Lunatics are beginning to blame Hillary Clinton for the death of Tim
Russert.
There's your red flag. When lunatics begin to blame sudden death,
heart attacks on the "Clintonistas" the fix is in -it's time to accept
the fact that once again, truth is a casualty of this unprecedented
mess.
What would it take, I wonder, to give Ann Coulter a fatal cardiac arrest?
Show her a cheeseburger.
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo
If you can't be a good example....
You'll just have to be a horrible warning.
The Chief Instigator
2008-06-25 14:52:23 UTC
Post by tobetbaa
Lunatics are beginning to blame Hillary Clinton for the death of Tim
Russert.
There's your red flag. When lunatics begin to blame sudden death,
heart attacks on the "Clintonistas" the fix is in -it's time to accept
the fact that once again, truth is a casualty of this unprecedented
mess.
What would it take, I wonder, to give Ann Coulter a fatal cardiac arrest?
Show her a cheeseburger.
That'd be as easy as finding the nearest Whataburger, down here. "Just like
you like it", indeed.
--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (***@io.com) Houston, Texas
www.io.com/~patrick/aeros.php (TCI's 2008-09 Houston Aeros) AA#2273
NEXT GAME: The 2008-09 season opener in early October
Christopher A. Lee
A mirror?
Alex W.
2008-06-25 17:24:23 UTC
Post by Sanity's Little Helper
What would it take, I wonder, to give Ann Coulter a fatal cardiac arrest?
Bill Clinton making a pass at her.
Ralph Nader winning the Presidency by a landslide.
John Baker
Hell, Obama winning it should be enough.
Apostate
2008-06-26 03:45:54 UTC
Post by John Baker
Post by Alex W.
Post by Sanity's Little Helper
What would it take, I wonder, to give Ann Coulter a fatal cardiac arrest?
Bill Clinton making a pass at her.
Ralph Nader winning the Presidency by a landslide.
Hell, Obama winning it should be enough.
But if that doesn't finish her off, giving Hillary a nice plum role in the top ranks of the
administration will definitely give her a stroke.

Imagine that face in a frozen unilateral smirk.

John Baker
2008-06-30 15:47:12 UTC
On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 23:45:54 -0400, Apostate
Post by Apostate
Post by John Baker
Post by Alex W.
Post by Sanity's Little Helper
What would it take, I wonder, to give Ann Coulter a fatal cardiac arrest?
Bill Clinton making a pass at her.
Ralph Nader winning the Presidency by a landslide.
Hell, Obama winning it should be enough.
But if that doesn't finish her off, giving Hillary a nice plum role in the top ranks of the
administration will definitely give her a stroke.
Like VP, perhaps? <G>
Post by Apostate
Imagine that face in a frozen unilateral smirk.
I'll have you know I'm going to have to try to sleep tonight with that
image burned into my brain. LOL!
Apostate
2008-06-30 22:19:25 UTC
Post by Apostate
Post by Apostate
Imagine that face in a frozen unilateral smirk.
I'll have you know I'm going to have to try to sleep tonight with that
image burned into my brain. LOL!
Better you, than I.

veritas
2008-06-29 02:06:32 UTC
Post by John Baker
Post by Alex W.
Post by Sanity's Little Helper
What would it take, I wonder, to give Ann Coulter a fatal cardiac arrest?
Bill Clinton making a pass at her.
Ralph Nader winning the Presidency by a landslide.
Hell, Obama winning it should be enough.
She better get a medical check-up, it could very well happen. Ken
Hogan
John Baker
2008-06-30 15:49:12 UTC
On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 19:06:32 -0700 (PDT), veritas
Post by veritas
Post by John Baker
Post by Alex W.
Post by Sanity's Little Helper
What would it take, I wonder, to give Ann Coulter a fatal cardiac arrest?
Bill Clinton making a pass at her.
Ralph Nader winning the Presidency by a landslide.
Hell, Obama winning it should be enough.
She better get a medical check-up, it could very well happen. Ken
Hogan
If I was a betting man, I wouldn't give you much for McCain's chances.
I could be wrong, of course, it's been known to happen, but so far it
isn't looking like it.
veritas
2008-06-29 02:04:05 UTC
Post by Alex W.
Post by Sanity's Little Helper
What would it take, I wonder, to give Ann Coulter a fatal cardiac arrest?
Bill Clinton making a pass at her.
Ralph Nader winning the Presidency by a landslide.
I would pay money for Clinton to make a pass at her. Hey, maybe Mrs.
Clinton can help pay her campaign debt by having a hidden camera film
it. Now THAT would be funny. Ken Hogan
Apostate
2008-06-25 19:07:09 UTC
Post by tobetbaa
Lunatics are beginning to blame Hillary Clinton for the death of Tim
Russert.
There's your red flag. When lunatics begin to blame sudden death,
heart attacks on the "Clintonistas" the fix is in -it's time to accept
the fact that once again, truth is a casualty of this unprecedented
mess.
What would it take, I wonder, to give Ann Coulter a fatal cardiac arrest?
First, a heart implant.

veritas
2008-06-29 02:05:40 UTC
Post by tobetbaa
[...]
I still like Bill Clinton making a pass at her. Mrs. Clinton could
film it, and pay off her campaign debt free and clear. Ken Hogan
Daniel Kolle
2008-06-26 05:48:05 UTC
Post by tobetbaa
[...]
Wow. What a fucking idiot.

--
Daniel "Mister Brevity" Kolle
A.A. #2035
veritas
2008-06-29 02:13:47 UTC
Post by tobetbaa
[...]
A.A. #2035- Hide quoted text -
He is not an "------- idiot", he is suffering from paranoid attacks.
It can happen to anyone. He needs to talk with someone, and perhaps
some medicine for a while. While it is true there has been an
unususal number of deaths around the Clintons since he became Arkansas
governer, I'm sure that if you looked at other governers, you might
see some of the same numbers. Not many assistants blow their brains
out while their people are in office, but, hey, that was his
decision. Or was it?
Where are my pills? They are here somewhere. Ken Hogan