1 Thessalonians 5:23
Add Reply
Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward Coughlan
2020-05-23 15:03:27 UTC
May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through.
May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming
of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jesus saved me!
JWS
2020-05-23 15:32:24 UTC
I'll pass.
John Locke
2020-05-23 16:18:22 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward Coughlan
May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through.
May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming
of our Lord Jesus Christ.
I'll pass.
..me too. Sanctification ? ..screw that. If I can't eat it or spend
it, I don't want it.
Kevrob
2020-05-23 17:31:22 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward Coughlan
May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through.
May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming
of our Lord Jesus Christ.
That'd be never, then.
Post by John Locke
Post by JWS
I'll pass.
..me too. Sanctification ? ..screw that. If I can't eat it or
spend it, I don't want it.
Christians don't have anything like houris, either.
They have a pretty boring paradise.
as long as we get to got there its good
John Locke
2020-05-23 18:19:15 UTC
Post by John Locke
Post by JWS
I'll pass.
..me too. Sanctification ? ..screw that. If I can't eat it or
spend it, I don't want it.
Christians don't have anything like houris, either.
They have a pretty boring paradise.
as long as we get to got there its good
...you can have it...the word is, all the fun stuff and fun people
are down in hell ! It's a 24/7 party..with Big Daddy, Jeebus
and lots of entertaining, dancing demons. Not hide nor hair to be
found of any theists. ...but I should have kept quiet...now Earl, Boob
Triple-Ass and Androol will be banging hell's door trying to get in !
John Locke
2020-05-23 16:14:38 UTC
On Sat, 23 May 2020 11:03:27 -0400, "Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward
Post by Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward Coughlan
May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through.
May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming
of our Lord Jesus Christ.
...holy shit Brother, why don't you just get a
lobotomy...same effect !
...nah, you got bumped. Jesus decided to save a cock roach instead !
Don Martin
2020-05-23 21:41:29 UTC
On Sat, 23 May 2020 09:14:38 -0700, John Locke
Post by John Locke
On Sat, 23 May 2020 11:03:27 -0400, "Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward
Post by Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward Coughlan
May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through.
May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming
of our Lord Jesus Christ.
...holy shit Brother, why don't you just get a
lobotomy...same effect !
Post by Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward Coughlan
Jesus saved me!
...nah, you got bumped. Jesus decided to save a cock roach instead !
Going after the higher IQ then?
2020-05-23 23:25:35 UTC
Post by John Locke
On Sat, 23 May 2020 11:03:27 -0400, "Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward
Post by Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward Coughlan
May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through.
May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming
of our Lord Jesus Christ.
...holy shit Brother, why don't you just get a
lobotomy...same effect !
Post by Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward Coughlan
Jesus saved me!
...nah, you got bumped. Jesus decided to save a cock roach instead !
Going after the higher IQ then?
...they were running out of room building mansions for
"righteous" Christians in heaven. Easy solution ! Just save cock
roaches..all you need is a match box ! ..and yes, the higher IQ is a
bonus.