Intelligent Design explained
2020-09-16 07:04:32 UTC
Intelligent Design explained:

"I have found Christian dogma unintelligible. Early in life I
absented myself from Christian assemblies." - Ben Franklin
2020-09-16 08:27:49 UTC
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/57/1c/61/571c610ebe289b15a4ff1e180685bc7e.jpg
Oh yes...the same as African voodoo, dance around the jungle fire and magically brings about whatever in your head, be it pixie, alien, smurf, worm and whatnot!
JTEM
2020-09-16 08:30:31 UTC
You don't know that there's a difference between "Pangenesis" and
"Evolution" but you think you're an expert on I.D.?

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/629349838702739457
Andrew
2020-09-16 10:39:50 UTC
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/57/1c/61/571c610ebe289b15a4ff1e180685bc7e.jpg
Here again you expose your foolishness.and scientific
ignorance. Driven by your philosophical 'bias' against
the truth.
JWS
Lay it out.
John Baker
2020-09-16 19:11:55 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/57/1c/61/571c610ebe289b15a4ff1e180685bc7e.jpg
Here again you expose your foolishness.and scientific
ignorance. Driven by your philosophical 'bias' against
the truth.
Androol, you wouldn't know the truth, or science, if they were rammed
up your ass with a cattle prod.
Lay it out.
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-16 13:06:12 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/57/1c/61/571c610ebe289b15a4ff1e180685bc
7e.jpg
Here again you expose your foolishness.and scientific
ignorance. Driven by your philosophical 'bias' against
the truth.
Modern Christian: Someone who believes
in dragons, unicorns, talking snakes and a
global flood and who accuses others of
"scientific ignorance".
JTEM
2020-09-16 14:53:01 UTC
Modern Christian: Someone who believes
in dragons, unicorns, talking snakes and a
global flood and who accuses others of
"scientific ignorance".
Actually, only fundamentalists -- evangelicals -- teach a
literally true bible, so you got that wrong, and YOU are
scientifically ignorant!

Honey, abiogenesis isn't science, even if you want it to be,
Darwin wasn't a scientist either, his one "Theory" wasn't
evolution, in fact the Soviets REJECTED evolution and
accepted a slightly altered, slightly less batshit crazy version
of Darwin's "Theory" in the place of evolution!

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/629403097558614016
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-16 17:45:28 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Mitchell Holman
Modern Christian: Someone who believes
in dragons, unicorns, talking snakes and a
global flood and who accuses others of
"scientific ignorance".
Actually, only fundamentalists -- evangelicals -- teach a
literally true bible, so you got that wrong, and YOU are
scientifically ignorant!
At least that is more honest than the
Cafeteria Christian approach. "The parts
of the Bible we like are factually true,
the rest is just quaint folk tales"
Post by JTEM
Honey, abiogenesis isn't science, even if you want it to be,
Darwin wasn't a scientist either, his one "Theory" wasn't
evolution, in fact the Soviets REJECTED evolution and
accepted a slightly altered, slightly less batshit crazy version
of Darwin's "Theory" in the place of evolution!
The Soviet followers of Lysenkoism
matter how, again?
JTEM
2020-09-16 19:16:21 UTC
Post by JTEM
Actually, only fundamentalists -- evangelicals -- teach a
literally true bible, so you got that wrong, and YOU are
scientifically ignorant!
At least that is more honest than
You're insane. I'm not even going to ask how what you've got
in mind, much less how you justify your delusions.
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by JTEM
Honey, abiogenesis isn't science, even if you want it to be,
Darwin wasn't a scientist either, his one "Theory" wasn't
evolution, in fact the Soviets REJECTED evolution and
accepted a slightly altered, slightly less batshit crazy version
of Darwin's "Theory" in the place of evolution!
The Soviet followers of Lysenkoism
matter how, again?
They believed in a slightly less batshit crazy "Theory" than the
one that Darwin came up, and they knew that they weren't
talking about evolution. They knew they had rejected evolutionary
science.

They knew. Unlike idiots like the collective.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/629403097558614016
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-17 01:50:05 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by JTEM
Actually, only fundamentalists -- evangelicals -- teach a
literally true bible, so you got that wrong, and YOU are
scientifically ignorant!
At least that is more honest than
You're insane. I'm not even going to ask how what you've got
in mind, much less how you justify your delusions.
Do you believe everything in the Bible
is factually true?
JTEM
2020-09-17 02:27:19 UTC
Do you
Abiogenesis in a lab -- if it ever happens -- would be an example
of CREATIONISM. It would be an example of an intelligence making
a conscious choice to produce life.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/629453762424111104
Mitchell Holman
is factually true?
Andrew
2020-09-17 18:47:36 UTC
Do you?
Ted
2020-09-17 21:48:47 UTC
One of my favorites is 1 Kings 18. Do you believe it?
Andrew
2020-09-18 09:45:38 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Do you believe everything in the Bible
is factually true?
Do you?
One of my favorites is 1 Kings 18. Do you believe it?
That is when the fire fell.

"Then the fire of the Lord fell and consumed the burnt
sacrifice, and the wood and the stones and the dust, and
licked up the water that was in the trench. And when all
the people saw it, they fell on their faces and they said,
"The Lord, He is the God! The Lord, He is the God!"
Ted
2020-09-18 15:07:03 UTC
On Fri, 18 Sep 2020 02:45:38 -0700, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Do you believe everything in the Bible
is factually true?
Do you?
One of my favorites is 1 Kings 18. Do you believe it?
That is when the fire fell.
"Then the fire of the Lord fell and consumed the burnt
sacrifice, and the wood and the stones and the dust, and
licked up the water that was in the trench. And when all
the people saw it, they fell on their faces and they said,
"The Lord, He is the God! The Lord, He is the God!"
Yep, it was a test to determine which god was real, Jehovah or Baal.
Jehovah passed but Baal failed. Stupid fucking prophets of Baal,
believing in a nonexistent god, don't you agree?

And I like how Elijah mocked them, saying " Cry aloud: for he is a
god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a
journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked." LOL.

Well, nowadays Jehovah fails the test. So if we have faith in the
Bible, we have to conclude that Jehovah no longer exists. Don't you
agree?
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-18 01:46:48 UTC
Evasion noted, answer the question.
Andrew
2020-09-18 09:45:19 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Do you believe everything in the Bible
is factually true?
Do you?
Evasion noted, answer the question.
Spiritual things are spiritually discerned.
But to the carnal mind, it is foolishness.
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-18 12:46:21 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Do you believe everything in the Bible
is factually true?
Do you?
Evasion noted, answer the question.
Spiritual things are spiritually discerned.
But to the carnal mind, it is foolishness.
The question only calls for your opinion.

Don't you have one?
Christopher A. Lee
2020-09-18 13:15:31 UTC
On Fri, 18 Sep 2020 07:46:21 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Do you believe everything in the Bible
is factually true?
Do you?
Evasion noted, answer the question.
Spiritual things are spiritually discerned.
But to the carnal mind, it is foolishness.
The question only calls for your opinion.
Don't you have one?
It was more of the in-your-face moron's meaningless gobbledygook. He
has never once, in all the years he has been posting it, ever tried to
find common the necessary ground for the "discussion" he pretends he
wants.
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-18 13:34:42 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Do you believe everything in the Bible
is factually true?
Do you?
Evasion noted, answer the question.
Spiritual things are spiritually discerned.
But to the carnal mind, it is foolishness.
The question only calls for your opinion.
Don't you have one?
It was more of the in-your-face moron's meaningless gobbledygook. He
has never once, in all the years he has been posting it, ever tried to
find common the necessary ground for the "discussion" he pretends he
wants.
It is fun to see how Christians get so
befuddled by a simple yes/no question.
Malte Runz
2020-09-18 16:56:06 UTC
On Fri, 18 Sep 2020 08:34:42 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Do you believe everything in the Bible
is factually true?
Do you?
Evasion noted, answer the question.
Spiritual things are spiritually discerned.
But to the carnal mind, it is foolishness.
The question only calls for your opinion.
Don't you have one?
It was more of the in-your-face moron's meaningless gobbledygook. He
has never once, in all the years he has been posting it, ever tried to
find common the necessary ground for the "discussion" he pretends he
wants.
It is fun to see how Christians get so
befuddled by a simple yes/no question.
My simple yes/no question, that had a similar effect, was 'would you,
if God gave you the right to decide, send me to eternal punishment for
not believing in God?'.
Malte Runz
Andrew
2020-09-19 19:15:50 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Do you believe everything in the Bible
is factually true?
Do you?
Evasion noted, answer the question.
Spiritual things are spiritually discerned.
But to the carnal mind, it is foolishness.
The question only calls for your opinion.
Don't you have one?
For you the answer is no.

Because.you are carnal.
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-20 01:32:25 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Do you believe everything in the Bible
is factually true?
Do you?
Evasion noted, answer the question.
Spiritual things are spiritually discerned.
But to the carnal mind, it is foolishness.
The question only calls for your opinion.
Don't you have one?
For you the answer is no.
So the "no" answer means you don't
believe everything in the Bible.

Well, that's a start.
Marvin Sebourn
2020-09-25 18:39:27 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Do you believe everything in the Bible
is factually true?
Do you?
Evasion noted, answer the question.
Spiritual things are spiritually discerned.
But to the carnal mind, it is foolishness.
The question only calls for your opinion.
Don't you have one?
For you the answer is no.
Because.you are carnal.
How can you determine someone's carnality here? Is it possible you so enchanted by the presence of atheists here that you lust for them, and are projecting your own carnal feelings?

Is it possible you are lying for your god?

Or do you have other grounds for accusing others of carnality?

Marvin Sebourn
***@aol.com

aaa
2020-09-17 19:49:34 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by JTEM
Actually, only fundamentalists -- evangelicals -- teach a
literally true bible, so you got that wrong, and YOU are
scientifically ignorant!
At least that is more honest than
You're insane. I'm not even going to ask how what you've got
in mind, much less how you justify your delusions.
Do you believe everything in the Bible
is factually true?
Everything in the Bible is a testament of God's spiritual truth, absolutely!

God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.

Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!
Mitchell Holman
Just answer the question.
aaa

Christ!
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-18 17:42:26 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by JTEM
Actually, only fundamentalists -- evangelicals -- teach a
literally true bible, so you got that wrong, and YOU are
scientifically ignorant!
At least that is more honest than
You're insane. I'm not even going to ask how what you've got
in mind, much less how you justify your delusions.
Do you believe everything in the Bible
is factually true?
Everything in the Bible is a testament of God's spiritual truth, absolutely!
Just answer the question.
I just did.
So your position has changed since
you posted that:

"The Bible only says what the ancient people said. Do
you believe the ancient people would say otherwise?
"aaa", Apr 10 2017
aaa
2020-09-18 18:39:05 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by JTEM
Actually, only fundamentalists -- evangelicals -- teach a
literally true bible, so you got that wrong, and YOU are
scientifically ignorant!
At least that is more honest than
You're insane. I'm not even going to ask how what you've got
in mind, much less how you justify your delusions.
Do you believe everything in the Bible
is factually true?
Everything in the Bible is a testament of God's spiritual truth, absolutely!
Just answer the question.
I just did.
So your position has changed since
No, I don't have to change anything.

Christ!
Ted
2020-09-18 20:20:48 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by JTEM
Actually, only fundamentalists -- evangelicals -- teach a
literally true bible, so you got that wrong, and YOU are
scientifically ignorant!
At least that is more honest than
You're insane. I'm not even going to ask how what you've got
in mind, much less how you justify your delusions.
Do you believe everything in the Bible
is factually true?
Everything in the Bible is a testament of God's spiritual truth, absolutely!
Just answer the question.
I just ate some shit.
Eww! How disgusting you are, aaa!
aaa
2020-09-18 20:27:31 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by JTEM
Actually, only fundamentalists -- evangelicals -- teach a
literally  true bible, so you got that wrong, and YOU are
scientifically ignorant!
       At least that is more honest than
You're insane. I'm not even going to ask how what you've got
in mind, much less how you justify your delusions.
        Do you believe everything in the Bible
is factually true?
Everything in the Bible is a testament of God's spiritual truth, absolutely!
       Just answer the question.
I just ate some shit.
Eww! How disgusting you are, aaa!
Quite disgusting indeed, so why would you do it anyway?

Christ!
Ted
You did it, not me, you filthy lying shit eating bastard!
aaa
2020-09-19 14:37:25 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by JTEM
Actually, only fundamentalists -- evangelicals -- teach a
literally  true bible, so you got that wrong, and YOU are
scientifically ignorant!
       At least that is more honest than
You're insane. I'm not even going to ask how what you've got
in mind, much less how you justify your delusions.
        Do you believe everything in the Bible
is factually true?
Everything in the Bible is a testament of God's spiritual
truth,
absolutely!
       Just answer the question.
I just ate some shit.
Eww! How disgusting you are, aaa!
Quite disgusting indeed, so why would you do it anyway?
You did it, not me, you filthy lying shit eating bastard!
Stop talking to the mirror.

Christ!
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-19 01:40:10 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by JTEM
Actually, only fundamentalists -- evangelicals -- teach a
literally  true bible, so you got that wrong, and YOU are
scientifically ignorant!
       At least that is more honest than
You're insane. I'm not even going to ask how what you've got
in mind, much less how you justify your delusions.
        Do you believe everything in the Bible
is factually true?
Everything in the Bible is a testament of God's spiritual truth, absolutely!
       Just answer the question.
I just ate some shit.
Eww! How disgusting you are, aaa!
Quite disgusting indeed, so why would you do it anyway?
The Bible commands it, you know.

"And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou
shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man,
in their sight."
Ezekiel 3:12
aaa
2020-09-19 14:38:10 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by JTEM
Actually, only fundamentalists -- evangelicals -- teach a
literally  true bible, so you got that wrong, and YOU are
scientifically ignorant!
       At least that is more honest than
You're insane. I'm not even going to ask how what you've got
in mind, much less how you justify your delusions.
        Do you believe everything in the Bible
is factually true?
Everything in the Bible is a testament of God's spiritual truth, absolutely!
       Just answer the question.
I just ate some shit.
Eww! How disgusting you are, aaa!
Quite disgusting indeed, so why would you do it anyway?
The Bible commands it, you know.
That's just your misunderstanding again.

Christ!
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-19 18:02:49 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by JTEM
Actually, only fundamentalists -- evangelicals -- teach a
literally  true bible, so you got that wrong, and YOU are
scientifically ignorant!
       At least that is more honest than
You're insane. I'm not even going to ask how what you've got
in mind, much less how you justify your delusions.
        Do you believe everything in the Bible
is factually true?
Everything in the Bible is a testament of God's spiritual truth, absolutely!
       Just answer the question.
I just ate some shit.
Eww! How disgusting you are, aaa!
Quite disgusting indeed, so why would you do it anyway?
The Bible commands it, you know.
That's just your misunderstanding again.
That is just your admitted
ignorance of the Bible again.
Ezekiel 3:12
aaa
2020-09-19 18:56:08 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by JTEM
Actually, only fundamentalists -- evangelicals -- teach a
literally  true bible, so you got that wrong, and YOU are
scientifically ignorant!
       At least that is more honest than
You're insane. I'm not even going to ask how what you've got
in mind, much less how you justify your delusions.
        Do you believe everything in the Bible
is factually true?
Everything in the Bible is a testament of God's spiritual truth, absolutely!
       Just answer the question.
I just ate some shit.
Eww! How disgusting you are, aaa!
Quite disgusting indeed, so why would you do it anyway?
The Bible commands it, you know.
That's just your misunderstanding again.
That is just your admitted
ignorance of the Bible again.
In this case, the ignorance is yours.

Christ!
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-20 01:30:57 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by JTEM
Actually, only fundamentalists -- evangelicals -- teach a
literally  true bible, so you got that wrong, and YOU
are scientifically ignorant!
       At least that is more honest
than
You're insane. I'm not even going to ask how what you've got
in mind, much less how you justify your delusions.
        Do you believe everything in
the Bible
is factually true?
Everything in the Bible is a testament of God's spiritual
truth, absolutely!
       Just answer the question.
I just ate some shit.
Eww! How disgusting you are, aaa!
Quite disgusting indeed, so why would you do it anyway?
The Bible commands it, you know.
That's just your misunderstanding again.
That is just your admitted
ignorance of the Bible again.
In this case, the ignorance is yours.
Whose fault is it you never heard
of the below passage, again?
Ezekiel 3:12
aaa
2020-09-20 15:08:39 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by JTEM
[...]
The real point is that you are misinterpreting the Bible for no good reason.

Christ!
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-20 17:41:46 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by JTEM
Actually, only fundamentalists -- evangelicals -- teach
a literally  true bible, so you got that wrong,
and YOU are scientifically ignorant!

At least that is more honest than
You're insane. I'm not even going to ask how what you've
got in mind, much less how you justify your delusions.
      Ãâ
€šÃ‚  Do you believe everything in the Bible
Post by Ted

Just answer the question.
I just ate some shit.
Eww! How disgusting you are, aaa!
Quite disgusting indeed, so why would you do it anyway?
The Bible commands it, you know.
That's just your misunderstanding again.
That is just your admitted
ignorance of the Bible again.
In this case, the ignorance is yours.
Whose fault is it you never heard
of the below passage, again?
The real point is that you are misinterpreting the Bible for no good reason.
You don't read the Bible, remember?

No wonder you get surprised by all
the passages that prove you wrong.
Ezekiel 3:12
aaa
2020-09-21 13:59:22 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by JTEM
Actually, only fundamentalists -- evangelicals -- teach
a literally  true bible, so you got that wrong,
and YOU are scientifically ignorant!
     ÂÂÂ
At least that is more honest than
You're insane. I'm not even going to ask how what you've
got in mind, much less how you justify your delusions.
      Ãâ
€šÃ‚  Do you believe everything in the Bible
is factually true?
Everything in the Bible is a testament of God's spiritual
truth, absolutely!
Post by Ted
     ÂÂÂ
Just answer the question.
I just ate some shit.
Eww! How disgusting you are, aaa!
Quite disgusting indeed, so why would you do it anyway?
The Bible commands it, you know.
That's just your misunderstanding again.
That is just your admitted
ignorance of the Bible again.
In this case, the ignorance is yours.
Whose fault is it you never heard
of the below passage, again?
The real point is that you are misinterpreting the Bible for no good reason.
You don't read the Bible, remember?
No wonder you get surprised by all
the passages that prove you wrong.
The real point is about your misinterpretation of the Bible instead.

Christ!
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-21 17:43:57 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by JTEM
Actually, only fundamentalists -- evangelicals --
teach a literally  true bible, so
you got that wrong, and YOU are scientifically
ignorant!
  ÂÃ
ƒâ€šÃ‚ Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ Ã‚ Ã
‚ At least that is more honest than
You're insane. I'm not even going to ask how what you've
got in mind, much less how you justify your delusions.
  ÂÃâ
€šÃ‚ Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ Ã‚ Ãââ‚
¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ Ãƒâ €šÃ‚  Do you believe
everything in the Bible
is factually true?
Everything in the Bible is a testament of God's spiritual
truth, absolutely!
Post by Ted
  ÂÃâ
€šÃ‚ Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ Ã‚ Ãââ‚
¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ Just answer the question.
I just ate some shit.
Eww! How disgusting you are, aaa!
Quite disgusting indeed, so why would you do it anyway?
The Bible commands it, you know.
That's just your misunderstanding again.
That is just your admitted
ignorance of the Bible again.
In this case, the ignorance is yours.
Whose fault is it you never heard
of the below passage, again?
The real point is that you are misinterpreting the Bible for no good reason.
You don't read the Bible, remember?
No wonder you get surprised by all
the passages that prove you wrong.
The real point is about your misinterpretation of the Bible instead.
Every Bible passage that proves you
wrong is a "misinterpretation".

Don't you have a better defense of
your Bible ignorance than that?
Ezekiel 3:12
aaa
2020-09-22 00:15:45 UTC
Post by Ted
[...]
Your misinterpretation of the Bible has nothing to do with the Bible
itself. When are you going to realize that?

Christ!
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-22 01:43:00 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by JTEM
Actually, only fundamentalists -- evangelicals --
teach a
literally
true bible, so you got that wrong, and YOU are
scientifically ignorant!
 ÃÃ
†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃƒÃ
ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ã
ƒâ€šÃ‚ Ãƒâ€šÃââ
‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃƒÆ’‚ÂÃ
ƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃƒÆ’
‚ At least that is
more honest than
You're insane. I'm not even going to ask how what
you've got in mind, much less how you justify your
delusions.
 ÃÆâ
€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃƒâÃ
¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ
€šÃ‚ Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Ã
‚ Ãƒâ€šÃ‚
Ãââ‚
¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ Ãƒâ
€šÃ‚  Do you believe
everything in the Bible
is factually true?
Everything in the Bible is a testament of God's
spiritual truth, absolutely!
Post by Ted
 ÃÆâ
€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃƒâÃ
¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ
€šÃ‚ Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Ã
‚ Ãƒâ€šÃ‚
Ãâ₠¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ Just
[...]
When are you going to post your superior
"interpretations" of the Bible passages I post?
Ezekiel 3:12
aaa
2020-09-22 16:00:37 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by JTEM
Actually, only fundamentalists -- evangelicals --
teach a
literallyÂÂÂÂÂ
true bible, so you got that wrong, and YOU are
scientifically ignorant!
 ÃÃ
†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃƒÃ
ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ã
ƒâ€šÃ‚ Ãƒâ€šÃââ
‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃƒÆ’‚ÂÃ
ƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃƒÆ’
‚ At least that is
more honest than
You're insane. I'm not even going to ask how what
you've got in mind, much less how you justify your
delusions.
 ÃÆâ
€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃƒâÃ
¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ
€šÃ‚ Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Ã
‚ Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ÂÂÂ
Ãââ‚
¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ Ãƒâ
€šÃ‚  Do you believe
everything in the Bible
is factually true?
Everything in the Bible is a testament of God's
spiritual truth, absolutely!
Post by Ted
 ÃÆâ
€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃƒâÃ
¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ
€šÃ‚ Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Ã
‚ Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ÂÂÂ
[...]
It's not my job to find the right answer for you. You have to acquire
the real understanduing by following Jesus instead.

Christ!
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-22 17:59:53 UTC
On Fri, 18 Sep 2020 10:52:02 -0400, aaa
Post by JTEM
Post by JTEM
Actually, only fundamentalists -- evangelicals --
teach a
literallyÃââ‚Ã
‚¬Ã ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Ãâ€
šÃ‚ true bible, so you got that wrong, and YOU are
scientifically ignorant!
Ãâ€Ã
ƒâ€ŠÃ‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚ÂÃâ
€šÃ‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã
†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã ¡ÃÆ
’ƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃÃ
†â€™Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢Ãƒ
ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã ¡Ã
ƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃÆ
’ƒâ€Ã Â
¡ÃƒÆ’ââ
‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃƒÆââ
‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬Ã ¡Ãƒ
‚Ã
ƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃƒÆ’
â€Ã ¡ÃƒâÃ
¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€š At least that is
more honest than
You're insane. I'm not even going to ask how what
you've got in mind, much less how you justify your
delusions.
Ãâ€Ãâ
€ŠÃ‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚ÂÂÂ
 ÃƒÆ’Æâ
€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã ¡ÃƒÃ
ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃƒÆ
’âÃ
¢â€šÂ¬Ã ¡Ãƒâ
€šÃ‚ ÃÆââ
‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬Ã ¡ÃƒÃ
¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒ
‚ ÃƒâÃ
¢â€šÂ¬Ã ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ
ƒâ€šÃ‚Â
Ãââ‚
¬Ã ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚
 Ãƒâ
€Ã ¡Ãƒâ€š
  Do you believe
everything in the Bible
is factually true?
Everything in the Bible is a testament of God's
spiritual truth, absolutely!
Post by Ted
Ãâ€Ãâ
€ŠÃ‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚ÂÂÂ
 ÃƒÆ’Æâ
€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã ¡ÃƒÃ
ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃƒÆ
’âÃ
¢â€šÂ¬Ã ¡Ãƒâ
€šÃ‚ ÃÆââ
‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬Ã ¡ÃƒÃ
¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒ
‚ ÃƒâÃ
¢â€šÂ¬Ã ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ
ƒâ€šÃ‚Â
Ãââ‚
¬Ã ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚
[...]
Bingo. You cannot provide a superior
"interpretation" to Bible passages because
their aren't any.

The Bible proves you wrong over and
over again. There is "interpretation" of
the passage, it says what it says.
aaa
2020-09-22 20:01:20 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by JTEM
Actually, only fundamentalists -- evangelicals --
teach a
literallyÃââ‚Ã
‚¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Ãâ€
šÃ‚ true bible, so you got that wrong, and YOU are
scientifically ignorant!
Ãâ€Ã
ƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚ÂÃâ
€šÃ‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã
†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡ÃÆ
’ƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃÃ
†â€™Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢Ãƒ
ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ã
ƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃÆ
’ĉہÂ
¡ÃƒÆ’ââ
‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃƒÆââ
‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒ
‚Ã
ƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃƒÆ’
‚ÃâÃ
¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€š At least that is
more honest than
You're insane. I'm not even going to ask how what
you've got in mind, much less how you justify your
delusions.
Ãâ€Ãâ
€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚ÂÂÂ
 ÃƒÆ’Æâ
€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡ÃƒÃ
ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃƒÃâ€
’âÃ
¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ
€šÃ‚ ÃÆââ
‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬Å¡ÃƒÃ
Post by Ted
[...]
Since your intepretation has been proven wrong, there must be the
correct interpretation waiting to be discovered. The only problem is
that it's not my job to show you the correct interpretation.

Christ!
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-23 01:49:13 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by JTEM
Actually, only fundamentalists -- evangelicals
-- teach a
literallyÃÆâââ
€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€Ã
…¡Ã
‚¬Ã ¡Ãƒ
â€Ã ¡Ãƒâââ€
šÂ¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€ šÃ‚ true bible, so you got
that wrong, and YOU are
scientifically ignorant!
ÃÆââ‚Â
¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ã¢ââ‚
¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã
ƒâ€ŠÃ‚¡ÃƒÆ’ÃÆ
’¢â‚¬Ã ¡ÃƒâÃ
¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ
€šÃ‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã
†â€™ÃƒÂ¢
€Ã
¡ÃÆ
’ƒâ€Ãâ€
ŠÃ‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚ÂÃâ
€šÃ‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã
†â€™Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃÆ
’
ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂÃ
‚¬Ãƒâ€ŠÃ‚¡Ãƒ
ƒâ€Ã Â
¡ÃƒÆ’‚ÂÂÃ
‚ ÃƒÆ’Æ
’Æ’ÃÆ
’¢â‚ÂÂÂ
¬ÃƒÆ’ Â
¡ÃƒÆ’ââ
‚¬Ã ¡Ãƒâ€ÅÂ
¡ÃƒÆ’‚ Ãƒ
Æââ
‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢ââÃ
¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ã‚¬Ã ¡Ã
ƒÆ’
â€Ã ¡Ã
ƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃÆ
’ƒÆ’Æâ€â
„¢
ââ‚Ã
‚¬Ã ¡ÃÆâ
€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã
¢â€šÂ¬Ã ¡Ãƒâ€Ã
…¡ At least that is
more honest than
You're insane. I'm not even going to ask how what
you've got in mind, much less how you justify your
delusions.
ÃÆâ€Ã
¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€Å
¡Ã‚¬Ãâ
€ŠÃ‚¡ÃƒÆ’âÃ
ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã ¡Ãƒâ€Å
¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚
 ÃƒÆ’Æâ
€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢âÃ
¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ã‚¬Ã ¡ÃÆ
’Æ’Ã
ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã ¡Ãƒââ
‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃƒÆâ
€™Ãƒâ€
’âÃ
¢â€šÂ¬Ã ÂÃ
‚¡ÃƒÆ’ĉ
€Ã ¡Ãƒâ€Ã
…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃƒÆ’
Æââ
‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢ââââ
€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ã‚¬Ã ¡ÃÆâ€
™Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’
¢â‚¬Ã ¡Ãƒ
‚ ÃÃ
ƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†â€™Ã
ƒÂ¢Ã
¢â€šÂ¬Ã ÂÃ
‚¡ÃƒÆ’ĉâ‚Ã
‚¬Ã ¡Ã
ƒâ€šÃ‚Â
ÃÆâ€Ã
¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€Å
¡
¬Ã ¡ÃÆâ
€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã ¡ÃÆâ
€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡
 ÃÃÆ
’†â€™ÃƒÂ¢
€Ã Ã
‚¡ÃƒÆ’ââââ‚
¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã ¡

Do you believe everything in the Bible
is factually true?
Everything in the Bible is a testament of God's
spiritual truth, absolutely!
Post by Ted
ÃÆâ€Ã
¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€Å
¡Ã‚¬Ãâ
€ŠÃ‚¡ÃƒÆ’âÃ
ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã ¡Ãƒâ€Å
¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚
 ÃƒÆ’Æâ
€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢âÃ
¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ã‚¬Ã ¡ÃÆ
’Æ’Ã
ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã ¡Ãƒââ
‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃƒÆâ
€™Ãƒâ€
’âÃ
¢â€šÂ¬Ã ÂÃ
‚¡ÃƒÆ’ĉ
€Ã ¡Ãƒâ€Ã
…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃƒÆ’
Æââ
‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢ââââ
€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ã‚¬Ã ¡ÃÆâ€
™Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’
¢â‚¬Ã ¡Ãƒ
‚ ÃÃ
ƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†â€™Ã
ƒÂ¢Ã
¢â€šÂ¬Ã ÂÃ
‚¡ÃƒÆ’ĉâ‚Ã
‚¬Ã ¡Ã
ƒâ€šÃ‚Â
ÃÆâ€Ã
¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€Å
¡
¬Ã ¡ÃÆâ
€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã ¡ÃÆâ
€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡
[...]
Like your "correct interpretation" that
Ye Floode was caused by global warming?

LOL!
Post by aaa
The only problem is
that it's not my job to show you the correct interpretation.
So you claim there are "correct
interpretations". Don't you agree that
you are "required to support your claim
with evidence"?

"You are required to support your
positive claim with evidence."
"aaa", July 24, 2020
https://tinyurl.com/y6t2oqh8
aaa
2020-09-23 13:35:44 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by JTEM
Actually, only fundamentalists -- evangelicals
-- teach a
literallyÃÆâââ
€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€Ã
…¡Ã
‚¬Ã…¡Ãƒ
‚Ãâââ€
šÂ¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€ šÃ‚ true bible, so you got
that wrong, and YOU are
scientifically ignorant!
ÃÆââ‚Â
¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ã¢ââ‚
¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã
ƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’ÃÆ
’¢â‚¬Å¡ÃƒâÃ
¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ
€šÃ‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã
†â€™ÃƒÂ¢
ہ
¡ÃÆ
’ƒâ€Ãâ€
¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚ÂÃâ
€šÃ‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã
†â€™Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃÆ

ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂÃ
‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡Ãƒ
ĉہÂ
¡ÃƒÆ’‚ÂÂÃ
‚ ÃƒÆ’Ãâ€
’Æ’ÃÆ
’¢â‚ÂÂÂ
¬ÃƒÆ’…Â
¡ÃƒÆ’ââ
‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€ÅÂ
¡ÃƒÆ’‚ Ãƒ
Æââ
‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢ââÃ
¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ã‚¬Ã…¡Ã
ƒÆ’
‚Ã
ƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃÆ
’ƒÆ’Æâ€â
„¢
ââ‚Ã
‚¬Ã…¡ÃÆâ
€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã
¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€Ã
…¡ At least that is
more honest than
You're insane. I'm not even going to ask how what
you've got in mind, much less how you justify your
delusions.
ÃÆâ€Ã
¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€Å
¡Ã‚¬Ãâ
€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’âÃ
ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€Å
¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚
 ÃƒÆ’Æâ
€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢âÃ
¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ã‚¬Ã…¡ÃÆ
’Æ’Ã
ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ãƒââ
‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃƒÆâ
€™Ãƒâ€
’âÃ
¢â€šÂ¬Ã…ÂÃ
‚¡ÃƒÆ’ĉ
€šÃâ€Ã
…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃƒÆ’
Æââ
‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢ââââ
€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ã‚¬Ã…¡ÃÆâ€
™Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’
¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒ
‚ ÃÃ
ƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†â€™Ã
ƒÂ¢Ã
¢â€šÂ¬Ã…ÂÃ
‚¡ÃƒÆ’ĉâ‚Ã
‚¬Ã…¡Ã
ƒâ€šÃ‚Â
ÃÆâ€Ã
¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€Å
¡
¬Å¡ÃÆâ
€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡ÃÆâ
€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡
 ÃÃÆ
’†â€™ÃƒÂ¢
ہÃ
‚¡ÃƒÆ’ââââ‚
¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã…¡
ÂÂÂÂÂ
Do you believe everything in the Bible
is factually true?
Everything in the Bible is a testament of God's
spiritual truth, absolutely!
Post by Ted
ÃÆâ€Ã
¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€Å
¡Ã‚¬Ãâ
€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’âÃ
ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€Å
¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚
 ÃƒÆ’Æâ
€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢âÃ
¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ã‚¬Ã…¡ÃÆ
’Æ’Ã
ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ãƒââ
‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃƒÆâ
€™Ãƒâ€
’âÃ
¢â€šÂ¬Ã…ÂÃ
‚¡ÃƒÆ’ĉ
€šÃâ€Ã
…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ÃƒÆ’
Æââ
‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’¢ââââ
€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ã‚¬Ã…¡ÃÆâ€
™Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’
¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒ
‚ ÃÃ
ƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’†â€™Ã
ƒÂ¢Ã
¢â€šÂ¬Ã…ÂÃ
‚¡ÃƒÆ’ĉâ‚Ã
‚¬Ã…¡Ã
ƒâ€šÃ‚Â
ÃÆâ€Ã
¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€Å
¡
[...]
You can't prove me wrong.
Post by Mitchell Holman
LOL!
Post by aaa
The only problem is
that it's not my job to show you the correct interpretation.
So you claim there are "correct
interpretations". Don't you agree that
you are "required to support your claim
with evidence"?
I have shown you the logic, haven't I?

Christ!
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-23 17:32:27 UTC
[...]
The Bible itself proves you wrong.
LOL!
Post by aaa
The only problem is
that it's not my job to show you the correct interpretation.
So you claim there are "correct
interpretations". Don't you agree that
you are "required to support your claim
with evidence"?
I have shown you the logic, haven't I?
You demand that others post EVIDENCE.

Show us your EVIDENCE.
"aaa", July 24, 2020
https://tinyurl.com/y6t2oqh8
aaa
2020-09-23 18:52:54 UTC
[...]
Empty claim.
LOL!
Post by aaa
The only problem is
that it's not my job to show you the correct interpretation.
So you claim there are "correct
interpretations". Don't you agree that
you are "required to support your claim
with evidence"?
I have shown you the logic, haven't I?
You demand that others post EVIDENCE.
Show us your EVIDENCE.
The logic is the evidence.

Christ!
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-24 02:01:52 UTC
[...]
"The Lord then said to Noah: Seven days from now
I will send rain on the earth for forty days and
forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of
the earth every living creature I have made."
Genesis 7:4
LOL!
Post by aaa
The only problem is
that it's not my job to show you the correct interpretation.
So you claim there are "correct
interpretations". Don't you agree that
you are "required to support your claim
with evidence"?
I have shown you the logic, haven't I?
You demand that others post EVIDENCE.
Show us your EVIDENCE.
The logic is the evidence.
Numbers 3 and 23 on our list.

The "aaa" evasions:

1) "Figure it out yourself."

2) "It is just common sense"

3) "It is self-evident"

4) "It is in my sig line"

5) "You know the Bible, look it up yourself"

6) "I already posted it".

7) "It is my personal understanding".

8) "It is your job to verify my claim"

9) "You are welcome to prove me wrong."

10) "It is already a fact so it dosn't
need to be proven."

11) "I don't need to prove it, you just
need to realize it"

13) "The proof is found in your own heart.
You don't need to ask me for it."

14) "That's something you have to find out
for yourself"

15) "I made my point"

16) "Sorry, I don't have to debate web links"

17) "That's just your willful ignorance"

18) "That's just your blind denial"

19) "That's just your misinterpretation"

20) "It's meaningless to ask such question"

21) "That is a false question"

22) "The proof (of my claim) is open to all"

23) "The proof is itself"

24) "It's the common sense written in everyone's heart."

25) "The spiritual is already the proof"
aaa
2020-09-24 15:37:26 UTC
[...]
Empty quote. There is never anything wrong with the Bible.
LOL!
Post by aaa
The only problem is
that it's not my job to show you the correct interpretation.
So you claim there are "correct
interpretations". Don't you agree that
you are "required to support your claim
with evidence"?
I have shown you the logic, haven't I?
You demand that others post EVIDENCE.
Show us your EVIDENCE.
The logic is the evidence.
Numbers 3 and 23 on our list.
Good.
There is no evasion.

Christ!
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-24 17:50:38 UTC
[...]
The Word of God is "empty"?
Post by aaa
There is never anything wrong with the Bible.
Ye Floode was caused by Ye God, not
by any global warming, as you claimed.
Christopher A. Lee
2020-09-24 19:20:51 UTC
On Thu, 24 Sep 2020 12:50:38 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by aaa
There is never anything wrong with the Bible.
Ye Floode was caused by Ye God, not
by any global warming, as you claimed.
Every time they try to explain ID, they show just how big a deluded
fantasy it is.
aaa
2020-09-25 00:24:12 UTC
[...]
There is nothing wrong with the quote except it has nothing to do with you.
There is never anything wrong with the Bible.
Ye Floode was caused by Ye God, not
by any global warming, as you claimed.
No.

Christ!
Mitchell Holman
Prove it.
aaa
2020-09-25 13:57:16 UTC
[...]
Done that too many times.

Christ!
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-25 14:15:38 UTC
[...]
One of your favorite dodges.

Just show us where the Bible says
ANYTHING about global warming.
aaa
2020-09-25 16:41:04 UTC
[...]
It's the only logical conclusion. A global flood can only be the result
of sudden global warming caused by the sun.

Christ!
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-25 17:52:25 UTC
[...]
God says God caused Ye Floode.

Are you saying God (gasp!) LIED?

So God said to Noah, "I am going to put
an end to all people, for the earth is
filled with violence because of them. I am
surely going to destroy both them and the
earth. I am going to bring floodwaters on
the earth to destroy all life under the
heavens, every creature that has the breath
of life in it. Everything on earth will
perish."
Genesis 6: 13
aaa
2020-09-25 17:58:10 UTC
[...]
That's only your own misunderstanding. It has nothing to do with anyone
else.

Christ!
Kevrob
2020-09-22 02:03:29 UTC
On Monday, September 21, 2020 at 1:44:06 PM UTC-4, Mitchell Holman wrote:

[snip]
Post by Mitchell Holman
"And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou
shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man,
in their sight."
Ezekiel 3:12
4:12, actually.

https://bible.usccb.org/bible/ezekiel/4
JTEM
2020-09-17 20:17:24 UTC
Do you believe
What answer changes the fact that the battle against ID ended in 2005
but the war against science never ended, and you're on the wrong side?

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/629453762424111104
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-18 01:49:46 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Mitchell Holman
Do you believe
What answer changes the fact that the battle against ID ended in 2005
but the war against science never ended, and you're on the wrong side?
Just answer the question without snipping it out.

Do you believe everything in the Bible is factually true?

___Yes

___No
Malte Runz
2020-09-18 08:16:25 UTC
On Thu, 17 Sep 2020 20:49:46 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by JTEM
Post by Mitchell Holman
Do you believe
What answer changes the fact that the battle against ID ended in 2005
but the war against science never ended, and you're on the wrong side?
Just answer the question without snipping it out.
Do you believe everything in the Bible is factually true?
___Yes
___No
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle. But, to be fair, you are really putting them
all in an extremely tight spot, where they end up either looking like
gullible fools, or they are forced to acknowledge that the foundation
of their belief rests on wet, soggy clay.
Malte Runz
Siri Cruise
2020-09-18 20:56:59 UTC
Do you believe everything in the Bible
is factually true?
Heliocentrism is heresy.

Part 1 - Geocentricity - Science, Scripture and Scientists
Gateway Anabaptist
December 22, 2019 - Bro Teno Groppi - Teaching Preaching Lesson

'If earth is moving, the light coming to it must be moving at
different speed than light going from it.'
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2020-09-17 14:33:39 UTC
On Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 9:27:22 PM UTC-5, JTEM wrote:

For the non-mentally impaired it's well understood
that a designed experiment will set up a specified
environment for the natural occurrence of chemical
reactions. Nothing can happen in the lab that could
not occur in nature given the environment used.
If we could just use our intelligence and create
life in the lab, we would have already done it.
aaa
2020-09-17 20:02:00 UTC
Post by JWS
For the non-mentally impaired it's well understood
that a designed experiment will set up a specified
environment for the natural occurrence of chemical
reactions. Nothing can happen in the lab that could
not occur in nature given the environment used.
If we could just use our intelligence and create
life in the lab, we would have already done it.
Photosynthesis is already the open evidence of intelligent design under
any environment. You can't synthesize sugar or protein from carbon
dioxide and water without relying on an intelligently designed process.

Christ!
Kevrob
2020-09-17 20:18:52 UTC
Post by JWS
For the non-mentally impaired it's well understood
that a designed experiment will set up a specified
environment for the natural occurrence of chemical
reactions. Nothing can happen in the lab that could
not occur in nature given the environment used.
If we could just use our intelligence and create
life in the lab, we would have already done it.
Also "creating a universe" ex nihilo is orders of
magnitude greater than "creating life" out of extant
materials.

At the farthest remove from "fiat lux" would be
breeding new strains of plants and animals from
existing ones. The synthesis of superheavy (or
transactinide) elements is more impressive. Neither
of these are done from _nothingness_, however.

Our best science has the universe (or multiverse?)
expanding from the whatever-it-was of the "primordial
singularity". Old Earth Creationists would say their
ghod(z) hung it out there and let`er rip. In that case,
evolution could have been hard-coded into "Natural Law,"
so why argue against it? Oh, right, biblical literalism.

The Belgian half of the Hubble–Lemaitre law was even a priest!*

Tuesday Night Bible Study "experts" would do well to learn
real science before spouting off.

* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lema%C3%

I'm not going to believe again, but if I ever did,
a disinteredted, Deist ghod would make the most sense.
It wouldn't want or need worship, so it "Big G" would
be functionally equivalent to a ghod not existing.
There's actually no logical reason that a creator-ghod
has to survive creating its universe. It could well
exhaust itself in the act of creation, and die off.
Only biblical description of Yahooey as everlasting
and philosophical speculation that such a deity would,
by necessity, be never-ending support an infinite lifespan.
Nice trick, being immune to entropy.
JTEM
2020-09-17 20:20:54 UTC
Post by JWS
For the non-mentally impaired
Like those who know that the war was never over religion in the
first place, and the battle against ID ended in 2005...
Post by JWS
it well understood
that a designed experiment
If you, by conscious choice, arrange this in such a way so as to
result in the creation of life, and life is created, THAT is an example
of ID/Creationism. It does NOT "Prove" that it happened in nature,
undirected by intelligence, it proves that creationism/ID is not
baseless.

You can't even recognize facts when you see them, not through
your beliefs... you're such a dickwad.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/629453762424111104
JWS
2020-09-18 01:52:52 UTC
Post by JWS
it well understood
that a designed experiment
If you, by conscious choice, arrange this in such a way so as to
result in the creation of life, and life is created, THAT is an example
of ID/Creationism. It does NOT "Prove" that it happened in nature,
undirected by intelligence, it proves that creationism/ID is not
baseless.
You can't even recognize facts when you see them, not through
your beliefs... you're such a dickwad.
You must have a creator then.
Where is he? Let's see him.
But, too bad, you can't.
Because there isn't one.
You just have fantasy.
Try to recognize that fact.
aaa
2020-09-18 19:31:14 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by JWS
it well understood
that a designed experiment
If you, by conscious choice, arrange this in such a way so as to
result in the creation of life, and life is created, THAT is an example
of ID/Creationism. It does NOT "Prove" that it happened in nature,
undirected by intelligence, it proves that creationism/ID is not
baseless.
You can't even recognize facts when you see them, not through
your beliefs... you're such a dickwad.
You must have a creator then.
Where is he? Let's see him.
But, too bad, you can't.
Because there isn't one.
You just have fantasy.
Try to recognize that fact.
You can't see the spiritual God with your physical eyes. You need to see
the spiritual God with your spiritual eyes. It's why you see nothing
with your spiritual eyes wide shut.

Christ!
Ted
2020-09-18 20:22:25 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by JWS
Post by JTEM
undirected by intelligence, it proves that creationism/ID is not
baseless.
You can't even recognize facts when you see them, not through
your beliefs... you're such a dickwad.
You must have a creator then.
Where is he? Let's see him.
But, too bad, you can't.
Because there isn't one.
You just have fantasy.
Try to recognize that fact.
You can't see the spiritual God. It's why I eat shit.
Yuck. You're gross.
Malte Runz
2020-09-16 18:27:57 UTC
On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 00:04:32 -0700, John Locke
Post by John Locke
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/57/1c/61/571c610ebe289b15a4ff1e180685bc7e.jpg
He can also fix your hemorrhoids!

I went to Discovery Institute's site to see if there is anything
exiting going on research wise in the ID community. I found the
"Selected List of Peer-Reviewed Scientific Publications Supportive of
Intelligent Design."
Well, well, well... The most recent "peer-reviewed" publication is
from May, 2013 and was published on the 'Icarus' site. Icarus is a
platform where anybody can publish their research, and it is /not/
"peer-reviewed".
I don't think it is an honest mistake. I'm actually convinced they
deliberately lie.
Malte Runz
JTEM
2020-09-16 19:23:33 UTC
Post by Malte Runz
I went to Discovery Institute's site to see if there is anything
exiting going on research wise in the ID community. I found the
"Selected List of Peer-Reviewed Scientific Publications Supportive of
Intelligent Design."
Kitzmiller v. Dover Area School District, honey.

Wow. Only 15 years after that battle ended, with the worst economic
crisis in our history ORDERED by the government, cities gripped in
violence, everyone promising to finish off society after the election,
ending democracy, the currency.... food security... and you were STILL
able join a struggle that ended in 2005, won by people better than you
ever could be.

I am in awe of your accomplishment!

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/629403097558614016