Why does God desire glorification?
Add Reply
Jahnu
2020-03-17 07:46:15 UTC
For the same reason you and I desire glorification. A desire for
glorification is really a desire for love. Krishna is the totality of
love, so He like to be glorified by His devotees, exactly like any
other person.

Of course, Krishna is Supreme so He is Supremely into glorification.
It’s a sign His of love. People often say that God is love. But what
is that love? Love is not just a sentiment. It’s active service and
glorification. How do you show your love for a person? You serve and
glorify that person.

If we serve and glorify God, we automatically glorify everyone else,
because every is part of God’s glories.

So you can glorify your and serve your wife or kids, but the are going
to die. Better is to glorify and serve God in an eternal loving
reciprocation.

Krishna says:

In the beginning of creation, the Lord of all creatures sent forth
generations of men and demigods, along with sacrifices for Vishnu, and
blessed them by saying, “Be thou happy by this yajña [sacrifice]
because its performance will bestow upon you everything desirable for
living happily and achieving liberation.” —Bg 3.10

The demigods, being pleased by sacrifices, will also please you, and
thus, by cooperation between men and demigods, prosperity will reign
for all. —Bg 3.11

In charge of the various necessities of life, the demigods, being
satisfied by the performance of yajña [sacrifice], will supply all
necessities to you. But he who enjoys such gifts without offering them
to the demigods in return is certainly a thief. —Bg 3.12

The devotees of the Lord are released from all kinds of sins because
they eat food which is offered first for sacrifice. Others, who
prepare food for personal sense enjoyment, verily eat only sin. — Bg
3.13

All living bodies subsist on food grains, which are produced from
rains. Rains are produced by performance of yajña [sacrifice], and
yajña is born of prescribed duties. — Bg 3.14

Regulated activities are prescribed in the Vedas, and the Vedas are
directly manifested from the Supreme Personality of Godhead.
Consequently the all-pervading Transcendence is eternally situated in
acts of sacrifice. —Bg 3.15

My dear Arjuna, one who does not follow in human life the cycle of
sacrifice thus established by the Vedas certainly leads a life full of
sin. Living only for the satisfaction of the senses, such a person
lives in vain. —Bg 3.16

http://www.touchtalent.com//artist/118705/jahnu-das

https://www.youtube.com/user/jahnudvip?feature=watch

https://www.quora.com/profile/Jahnu-Das

Lucifer
2020-03-17 09:16:01 UTC
When we created God we gave it all the worst human characteristics.
We have advanced greatly since but
God is incapable of learning.
- Malachi 3:6
Lucifer
2020-03-17 12:18:20 UTC
- Malachi 3:6
John Locke
2020-03-17 15:20:06 UTC
Why does God desire glorification?
...hey Jesper ! ...where's this god you keep rambling on about ?
You keep talking about it as if it were real. You do know, I hope,
that you must first verify the existence of your deity before you can
ponder its behavioral characteristics.
JWS
2020-03-17 15:26:06 UTC
Why does God desire glorification?
...hey Jesper ! ...where's this god you keep rambling on about ?
You keep talking about it as if it were real. You do know, I hope,
that you must first verify the existence of your deity before you can
ponder its behavioral characteristics.
The god, as I mentioned on another of his fine threads,
lives in his pants. You are addressing Rod of the East.
John Locke
2020-03-17 16:25:43 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by John Locke
Why does God desire glorification?
...hey Jesper ! ...where's this god you keep rambling on about ?
You keep talking about it as if it were real. You do know, I hope,
that you must first verify the existence of your deity before you can
ponder its behavioral characteristics.
The god, as I mentioned on another of his fine threads,
lives in his pants. You are addressing Rod of the East.
...well, to verify your assertion, we'll have to do a vivisection.
I'm sure that Jesper will step forward and volunteer in the name of of
science and his god !
Don Martin
2020-03-17 18:44:58 UTC
On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 09:25:43 -0700, John Locke
Post by John Locke
Post by JWS
Post by John Locke
Why does God desire glorification?
...hey Jesper ! ...where's this god you keep rambling on about ?
You keep talking about it as if it were real. You do know, I hope,
that you must first verify the existence of your deity before you can
ponder its behavioral characteristics.
The god, as I mentioned on another of his fine threads,
lives in his pants. You are addressing Rod of the East.
...well, to verify your assertion, we'll have to do a vivisection.
I'm sure that Jesper will step forward and volunteer in the name of of
science and his god !
Given his joyful dips in the Ganges, that would be the first modern
operation for which the instruments were only sterilized (or possibly
junked) _after_ the procedure.
Jahnu
2020-03-18 04:17:48 UTC
On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 08:20:06 -0700, John Locke
Post by John Locke
...hey Jesper ! ...where's this god you keep rambling on about ?
Krishna is in the hearts of all living entities.
Post by John Locke
You keep talking about it as if it were real.
Why wouldn't I? Krishna is God. I know it. You don't.
Post by John Locke
You do know, I hope,
that you must first verify the existence of your deity before you can
ponder its behavioral characteristics.
Krishna's existence has been verified to me beyond doubt. Krishna has
not verified Himself to you, and why would He? God doesn't manifest or
verifty Himself to fools and rascals.

If you want to see God, you must adopt the process as directed by
Krishna in Bhagavad Gita.

You can bicth and moan about it, but anyone who qualifies himself can
see and understand God. It's totally up to you.

Krishna says:

My dear Arjuna, only by undivided devotional service can I be
understood as I am, standing before you, and can thus be seen
directly. Only in this way can you enter into the mysteries of My
understanding. (Bg. 11.54)

"The Supreme Lord is not obtained by expert explanations, by vast
intelligence, or even by much hearing. He is obtained only by one whom
He Himself chooses. To such a person, He manifests His own form."
(Mundaka Upanisad 3.2.3)

http://youtu.be/Fq-n0bbhpaA

http://youtu.be/B46rjU_q_cM
Andrew W
2020-03-18 06:48:15 UTC
Post by John Locke
...hey Jesper ! ...where's this god you keep rambling on about ?
Krishna is in the hearts of all living entities.
You just have a different name for the same invisible master, a very needy
one, that every other religious worshipper has. Why is every religion's god
so needy? Answer that.
Post by Jahnu
Post by John Locke
You keep talking about it as if it were real.
Why wouldn't I? Krishna is God. I know it. You don't.
That is just the one you were raised with.
Post by Jahnu
Post by John Locke
You do know, I hope,
that you must first verify the existence of your deity before you can
ponder its behavioral characteristics.
Krishna's existence has been verified to me beyond doubt.
Allah's existence has been verified to millions/billions of Muslims beyond
doubt. Same with every other religion's god. Go figure.
Post by Jahnu
Krishna has
not verified Himself to you, and why would He? God doesn't manifest or
verifty Himself to fools and rascals.
Ah, Krishna only chooses highly prejudiced and cynical followers, like most
other gods. Funny that.
Post by Jahnu
If you want to see God, you must adopt the process as directed by
Krishna in Bhagavad Gita.
You can bicth and moan about it, but anyone who qualifies himself can
see and understand God. It's totally up to you.
How many times have you seen God so far?
Post by Jahnu
My dear Arjuna, only by undivided devotional service can I be
understood as I am, standing before you, and can thus be seen
directly. Only in this way can you enter into the mysteries of My
understanding. (Bg. 11.54)
God can stand before us and be seen physically? Are you sure? Then he must
be a humanoid with arms and legs. He's most likely an ET.
I think you've been had.
Post by Jahnu
"The Supreme Lord is not obtained by expert explanations, by vast
intelligence, or even by much hearing. He is obtained only by one whom
He Himself chooses. To such a person, He manifests His own form."
(Mundaka Upanisad 3.2.3)
This religion of yours sounds very cult like indeed. When you have to
qualify to become an elite then it's a cult. Christianity is another example
of this. Same with most or all of the other religions.
--
http://members.optusnet.com.au/ajwerner/

The golden rule with food - if it smells strange from the fridge then throw
it in the bin. With Christianity, if it sounds strange and it's from the
Bible then you must embrace it as the word of God.

A question to all Christians: Was the Bible inspired or dictated? Because if
it was just inspired then it can't be called God's word.

http://www.rumormillnews.com -- The best alternative news site.
Kevrob
2020-03-18 13:06:36 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Post by John Locke
You keep talking about it as if it were real.
Why wouldn't I? Krishna is God. I know it. You don't.
That is just the one you were raised with.
No, Jesper Wernberg converted aa a young adult, according
to his earlier post. TL:DR version:

Dope-smoking hippie religion/political-ideology shops,
winds up with the Hari Krishnas. Brain continues to
turn to soup.
Post by Andrew W
Post by Jahnu
Post by John Locke
You do know, I hope,
that you must first verify the existence of your deity before you can
ponder its behavioral characteristics.
Krishna's existence has been verified to me beyond doubt.
Allah's existence has been verified to millions/billions of Muslims beyond
doubt. Same with every other religion's god. Go figure.
That's "multi-millions of people were indoctrinated into Islam
as children, after centuries of missionary work and/or conversion
by conquest. I could say the same about
Yahooey/Josh/Da Boid.
Post by Jahnu
"The Supreme Lord is not obtained by expert explanations, by vast
intelligence, or even by much hearing. He is obtained only by one whom
He Himself chooses. To such a person, He manifests His own form."
(Mundaka Upanisad 3.2.3)
This religion of yours sounds very cult like indeed. When you have to
qualify to become an elite then it's a cult. Christianity is another example
of this. Same with most or all of the other religions.
Nobody has any good evidence of aliens from space, either.

michellemalkingmail.com
Ya mean Da Boid isn't Da Woid? Sighhhh.
Kevrob
2020-03-24 18:13:42 UTC
Post by michellemalkingmail.com
Ya mean Da Boid isn't Da Woid? Sighhhh.
Only when it soifs. :)

2020-03-26 01:25:15 UTC
Post by michellemalkingmail.com
Ya mean Da Boid isn't Da Woid? Sighhhh.
Only when it soifs. :)
Choiley don't soif!
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-03-27 03:33:19 UTC
Sorfs? Surfs?
Jahnu
2020-03-19 01:15:57 UTC
On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 17:48:15 +1100, "Andrew W"
Post by Andrew W
That is just the one you were raised with.
I grew up in Denmark in the 60s and 70s. Even though Denmark has a
state supported Lutheran Church, it’s considered a very atheistic
country.

In the 60s and 70s, religious people were considered weirdos. No one
in my family, circle of friends or teachers in school believed in God.
Thus I grew up as a complete atheist. Later in life, probably from
smoking ganja, I began wondering about God and the higher dimensions
of life. I was around 19 by then.

Also, another reason I started wondering about God - I couldn’t
understand that even though I got all the sex, drugs and rock’nroll, I
could possibly want, I was never really satisfied. I always felt
something lacking.

I tried so many things. I tried to be an intellectual communist. I
read all the books in the library on philosophy and religion. One book
I was quite attracted to was one written by Paul Brunton - an American
who went to India to find a guru, but couldn’t commit to any, so he
wrote his own book. I forget what it was called. But now I know it was
inspired by impersonal, Mayavada philosophy.

I became very critical of society. Me and and some of my friends even
talked about joining Bader-Mainhof of Rote Arme Fraktion, but luckily
it remained the idle talk of a bunch of stoners.

I tried to be a Buddhist. I tried yoga and meditation. I practiced
pranayama. At that time I met the Mormons, and they gave me my first
experience of God. I converted to the Mormons. I was baptized and
everything. But there were too many questions they had no good answers
to. At that time I was on a quest to find the truth and real purpose
of life. I was very attracted to the ideas of karma and reincarnation.

One day, I was 24 by then, I was very frustrated in existential
anxiety and I called out to Jesus - Oh Christ, please show me the way.
And lo and behold, the very next day my girl-friend came home… she
said - I met this weird dude on the street and he wouldn’t let me go
until I had taken this book, and she threw it at me - here I know you
are interested in this shit. It turned out she had met a Hare Krishna,
who gave her The Science of Self-realization in Danish.

As soon as I read that book, I knew I had found God and the meaning of
life. Half a year later I moved into the Hare Krishna temple in
Copenhagen. That was in 1982. So it took me, like, 5 years from I
began my search for the truth of life, and till I met the Hare
Krishnas.

Thank God for Prabhupada and vice versa… and Jesus showed me the way
:)

Krishna says:

After many births and deaths, he who is actually in knowledge
surrenders unto Me, knowing Me to be the cause of all causes and all
that is. Such a great soul is very rare. (Bg 7.19)

http://youtu.be/B46rjU_q_cM
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-03-21 05:47:20 UTC
Post by Andrew W
[...]
How many times has Jesper posted this same identical message? He must
keep it safe in a vault and take it out to repost when he starts
feeling really desperate.
Christopher A. Lee
2020-03-21 10:40:37 UTC
Post by Andrew W
That is just the one you were raised with.
I grew up in Denmark in the 60s and 70s. Even though Denmark has a
state supported Lutheran Church, it’s considered a very atheistic
country.
In the 60s and 70s, religious people were considered weirdos. No one
in my family, circle of friends or teachers in school believed in God.
Thus I grew up as a complete atheist. Later in life, probably from
smoking ganja, I began wondering about God and the higher dimensions
of life. I was around 19 by then.
Only because they can't keep their weirdness to themselves.
Post by Jahnu
Also, another reason I started wondering about God - I couldn’t
Which means he had to presume it, so he was already some kind of
theist.
Post by Jahnu
understand that even though I got all the sex, drugs and rock’nroll, I
could possibly want, I was never really satisfied. I always felt
something lacking.
A functioning mind?
Post by Jahnu
I tried so many things. I tried to be an intellectual communist. I
read all the books in the library on philosophy and religion. One book
I was quite attracted to was one written by Paul Brunton - an American
who went to India to find a guru, but couldn’t commit to any, so he
wrote his own book. I forget what it was called. But now I know it was
inspired by impersonal, Mayavada philosophy.
He already had to believe in some god, to switch belief to another.
Post by Jahnu
I became very critical of society. Me and and some of my friends even
talked about joining Bader-Mainhof of Rote Arme Fraktion, but luckily
it remained the idle talk of a bunch of stoners.
"Me" is the accusative case, the object - not the nominative or
subject.
Post by Jahnu
I tried to be a Buddhist. I tried yoga and meditation. I practiced
pranayama. At that time I met the Mormons, and they gave me my first
experience of God. I converted to the Mormons. I was baptized and
everything. But there were too many questions they had no good answers
to. At that time I was on a quest to find the truth and real purpose
of life. I was very attracted to the ideas of karma and reincarnation.
One day, I was 24 by then, I was very frustrated in existential
anxiety and I called out to Jesus - Oh Christ, please show me the way.
In other words, he already believed in Jesus, in spite of his pretence
that he was atheist.
Post by Jahnu
And lo and behold, the very next day my girl-friend came home… she
said - I met this weird dude on the street and he wouldn’t let me go
until I had taken this book, and she threw it at me - here I know you
are interested in this shit. It turned out she had met a Hare Krishna,
who gave her The Science of Self-realization in Danish.
"Science"?
Post by Jahnu
As soon as I read that book, I knew I had found God and the meaning of
He had to believe there was one already, to "search" for it.
Post by Jahnu
life. Half a year later I moved into the Hare Krishna temple in
Copenhagen. That was in 1982. So it took me, like, 5 years from I
began my search for the truth of life, and till I met the Hare
Krishnas.
Was he homeless?
Post by michellemalkingmail.com
Post by Jahnu
Thank God forand vice versa… and Jesus showed me the wa>> :)
What fucking God?

And we all know Prabhupada was a paedophile.
WHAT FUCKING KRISHNA?

[deliberate rudeness and stupidity, deleted]
His obsession is a symptomatic part of his mental illness.
Andrew W
2020-03-21 10:44:26 UTC
Post by Andrew W
[...]
It seems you tried many different religions and other things but you didn't
specifically study metaphysics, spirituality, morality, or study exactly
what 'God' is.
I did, and I found that all religions/philosophies have some truth, but none
have all the truth. That's the key. You have to put the jigsaw puzzle
together yourself in this life. That's the hardest thing (besides raising
children).

Attila
2020-03-17 22:59:09 UTC
On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 13:16:15 +0530, Jahnu <***@hotmail.com> in
alt.atheism with message-id
Post by Jahnu
For the same reason you and I desire glorification. A desire for
glorification is really a desire for love. Krishna is the totality of
love, so He like to be glorified by His devotees, exactly like any
other person.
I am still agog over the idea that there is an eternal and all
powerful entity that can create universes yet is so egocentric it
demands to be worshiped and has approval over my sex life.

There are limits to my gullibility and this blows a long way past
them.
--
Some of the Republican positions I find disgusting and abhorrent.
Most of the Democratic positions I find terrifying.

There are four despicable occupations:
Pimps
Politicians
Priests
Reporters

National Socialist American Worker's Party
formally known as the Democratic Party.

Every illegal alien is a criminal.

Don't build a wall, build a kill zone.
Lucifer
God doesn't want people like you.
Attila
2020-03-18 07:42:00 UTC
On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 13:24:04 +1100, Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Post by Attila
alt.atheism with message-id
Post by Jahnu
For the same reason you and I desire glorification. A desire for
glorification is really a desire for love. Krishna is the totality of
love, so He like to be glorified by His devotees, exactly like any
other person.
I am still agog over the idea that there is an eternal and all
powerful entity that can create universes yet is so egocentric it
demands to be worshiped and has approval over my sex life.
There are limits to my gullibility and this blows a long way past
them.
God doesn't want people like you.
That is fine with me. I am not worried about what apparently does not
exist.

Lucifer
2020-03-18 10:23:05 UTC
Post by Attila
On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 13:24:04 +1100, Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Post by Attila
alt.atheism with message-id
You should be proud you are not wanted by scammers.
Attila
2020-03-18 12:11:24 UTC
On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 21:23:05 +1100, Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Post by Attila
On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 13:24:04 +1100, Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Post by Attila
alt.atheism with message-id
Post by Jahnu
For the same reason you and I desire glorification. A desire for
glorification is really a desire for love. Krishna is the totality of
love, so He like to be glorified by His devotees, exactly like any
other person.
I am still agog over the idea that there is an eternal and all
powerful entity that can create universes yet is so egocentric it
demands to be worshiped and has approval over my sex life.
There are limits to my gullibility and this blows a long way past
them.
God doesn't want people like you.
That is fine with me. I am not worried about what apparently does not
exist.
You should be proud you are not wanted by scammers.
They are my favorite game animal and the season is always open.

Lucifer
2020-03-18 12:16:35 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Post by Attila
On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 13:24:04 +1100, Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Post by Attila
alt.atheism with message-id
Do you watch Kitboga on youtube?
Attila
2020-03-18 13:41:46 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Post by Attila
On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 13:24:04 +1100, Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Post by Attila
alt.atheism with message-id
Post by Jahnu
For the same reason you and I desire glorification. A desire for
glorification is really a desire for love. Krishna is the totality of
love, so He like to be glorified by His devotees, exactly like any
other person.
I am still agog over the idea that there is an eternal and all
powerful entity that can create universes yet is so egocentric it
demands to be worshiped and has approval over my sex life.
There are limits to my gullibility and this blows a long way past
them.
God doesn't want people like you.
That is fine with me. I am not worried about what apparently does not
exist.
You should be proud you are not wanted by scammers.
They are my favorite game animal and the season is always open.
Do you watch Kitboga on youtube?
I seldom what anything on YouTube. No time.

d***@cox.net
2020-03-18 20:03:22 UTC
Post by Attila
alt.atheism with message-id
Post by Jahnu
For the same reason you and I desire glorification. A desire for
glorification is really a desire for love. Krishna is the totality of
love, so He like to be glorified by His devotees, exactly like any
other person.
I am still agog over the idea that there is an eternal and all
powerful entity that can create universes yet is so egocentric it
demands to be worshiped and has approval over my sex life.
No, you're free to line up for the fires as you free choice
Post by Attila
There are limits to my gullibility and this blows a long way past
them.
No, I don't see any limits in you at all.
the dukester, American-American
Attila
2020-03-18 20:20:58 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
alt.atheism with message-id
Post by Jahnu
For the same reason you and I desire glorification. A desire for
glorification is really a desire for love. Krishna is the totality of
love, so He like to be glorified by His devotees, exactly like any
other person.
I am still agog over the idea that there is an eternal and all
powerful entity that can create universes yet is so egocentric it
demands to be worshiped and has approval over my sex life.
No, you're free to line up for the fires as you free choice
You are still trying to intimidate me with your silly superstition.
Amusing.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
There are limits to my gullibility and this blows a long way past
them.
No, I don't see any limits in you at all.
I know - that is why you seem to think your silly superstition will
ever mean anything to me.

d***@cox.net
2020-03-19 17:05:07 UTC
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
alt.atheism with message-id
Post by Jahnu
For the same reason you and I desire glorification. A desire for
glorification is really a desire for love. Krishna is the totality of
love, so He like to be glorified by His devotees, exactly like any
other person.
I am still agog over the idea that there is an eternal and all
powerful entity that can create universes yet is so egocentric it
demands to be worshiped and has approval over my sex life.
No, you're free to line up for the fires as you free choice
You are still trying to intimidate me with your silly superstition.
Amusing.
What do you think it's all about???
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
There are limits to my gullibility and this blows a long way past
them.
No, I don't see any limits in you at all.
I know - that is why you seem to think your silly superstition will
ever mean anything to me.
I will wave at you from the heavenly kingdom while you're lined up for the
fires.
the dukester, American-American
Attila
2020-03-19 17:51:01 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
alt.atheism with message-id
Post by Jahnu
For the same reason you and I desire glorification. A desire for
glorification is really a desire for love. Krishna is the totality of
love, so He like to be glorified by His devotees, exactly like any
other person.
I am still agog over the idea that there is an eternal and all
powerful entity that can create universes yet is so egocentric it
demands to be worshiped and has approval over my sex life.
No, you're free to line up for the fires as you free choice
You are still trying to intimidate me with your silly superstition.
Amusing.
What do you think it's all about???
What is all about? Your intimidation attempts? Probably a reflex.
You can't seriously expect me to pay any attention to you.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
There are limits to my gullibility and this blows a long way past
them.
No, I don't see any limits in you at all.
I know - that is why you seem to think your silly superstition will
ever mean anything to me.
I will wave at you from the heavenly kingdom while you're lined up for the
fires.
Go for it.

d***@cox.net
2020-03-20 12:56:06 UTC
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
alt.atheism with message-id
Post by Jahnu
For the same reason you and I desire glorification. A desire for
glorification is really a desire for love. Krishna is the totality of
love, so He like to be glorified by His devotees, exactly like any
other person.
I am still agog over the idea that there is an eternal and all
powerful entity that can create universes yet is so egocentric it
demands to be worshiped and has approval over my sex life.
No, you're free to line up for the fires as you free choice
You are still trying to intimidate me with your silly superstition.
Amusing.
What do you think it's all about???
What is all about? Your intimidation attempts? Probably a reflex.
You can't seriously expect me to pay any attention to you.
No, I already know you're not intelligent enought to pay attention.
the dukester, American-American
Attila
2020-03-20 13:12:14 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
alt.atheism with message-id
Post by Jahnu
For the same reason you and I desire glorification. A desire for
glorification is really a desire for love. Krishna is the totality of
love, so He like to be glorified by His devotees, exactly like any
other person.
I am still agog over the idea that there is an eternal and all
powerful entity that can create universes yet is so egocentric it
demands to be worshiped and has approval over my sex life.
No, you're free to line up for the fires as you free choice
You are still trying to intimidate me with your silly superstition.
Amusing.
What do you think it's all about???
What is all about? Your intimidation attempts? Probably a reflex.
You can't seriously expect me to pay any attention to you.
No, I already know you're not intelligent enought to pay attention.
You never say anything worth any attention. It's the same old
superstitious drivel.

d***@cox.net
2020-03-20 15:58:22 UTC
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
alt.atheism with message-id

Attila
2020-03-20 16:38:54 UTC
Post by Attila
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
alt.atheism with message-id
Post by Jahnu
[...]
Please provide a link to anything I have said that even implies some
superstition is involved.

Since this is just another lie you will be unable to do this.

d***@cox.net
2020-03-21 16:18:14 UTC
Post by Attila
Please provide a link to anything I have said that even implies some
superstition is involved.
You're a fake.
the dukester, American-American
Attila
2020-03-21 22:10:44 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Please provide a link to anything I have said that even implies some
superstition is involved.
You missed a line in my post:

"Since this is just another lie you will be unable to do this."

It appears I was correct about you. You are a liar.
Post by d***@cox.net
You're a fake
About exactly what? Proving you a liar?

.

d***@cox.net
2020-03-22 20:22:50 UTC
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Please provide a link to anything I have said that even implies some
superstition is involved.
"Since this is just another lie you will be unable to do this."
It appears I was correct about you. You are a liar.
Nope.
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
You're a fake
About exactly what? Proving you a liar?
You can't do that. But you're easy for me.
Post by Attila
.
Attila
2020-03-23 02:44:37 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Please provide a link to anything I have said that even implies some
superstition is involved.
"Since this is just another lie you will be unable to do this."
It appears I was correct about you. You are a liar.
Nope.
Of course you are. You did not provide the requested link.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
You're a fake
About exactly what? Proving you a liar?
You can't do that. But you're easy for me
.I just did.
--
Some of the Republican positions I find disgusting and abhorrent.
Most of the Democratic positions I find terrifying.

There are four despicable occupations:
Pimps
Politicians
Priests
Reporters

National Socialist American Worker's Party
formally known as the Democrat Party.

d***@cox.net
2020-03-24 18:11:19 UTC
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Please provide a link to anything I have said that even implies some
superstition is involved.
"Since this is just another lie you will be unable to do this."
It appears I was correct about you. You are a liar.
Nope.
Of course you are. You did not provide the requested link.
You don't know yourself.
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
You're a fake
About exactly what? Proving you a liar?
You can't do that. But you're easy for me
.I just did.
Youi're very easy.
the dukester, American-American
Attila
2020-03-24 21:02:15 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Please provide a link to anything I have said that even implies some
superstition is involved.
"Since this is just another lie you will be unable to do this."
It appears I was correct about you. You are a liar.
Nope.
Of course you are. You did not provide the requested link.
You don't know yourself.
You really should read before you post. How could I provide a link to
what dos not exist, liar?

You are truly a fool.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
You're a fake
About exactly what? Proving you a liar?
You can't do that. But you're easy for me
.I just did.
Youi're very easy.
What is easy is showing you to be a liar.

I did exactly that in the above exchange.

Kevrob
2020-03-21 00:19:28 UTC
Post by Attila
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
alt.atheism with message-id
Post by Jahnu
[...]
"IKYABWAI," is an Earl staple.

d***@cox.net
2020-03-22 20:25:40 UTC
Post by Attila
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
alt.atheism with message-id
Post by Jahnu
[...]
I don't know what that is, so it doesn't bother me.
the dukester, American-American
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-03-27 03:18:22 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Kevrob
Post by Attila
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
alt.atheism with message-id
Post by Jahnu
[...]
I know you are, but what am I?

Does it bother you now?
d***@cox.net
2020-03-27 17:55:30 UTC
On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 20:18:22 -0700 (PDT), "michellemalkingmail.com"
Post by michellemalkingmail.com
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Kevrob
Post by Attila
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
alt.atheism with message-id
Jahnu
2020-03-19 23:52:14 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
I will wave at you from the heavenly kingdom while you're lined up for the
fires.
Death is going to be one rude awakening for you, Church-fart.

The most prevailing evil in modern society is the meat-industry. The
meat-industry is the biggest mass murder of living entities ever
perpetrated on this planet They kill living entities to the rate of
thousands per second every single day, the world over.

Never before has the world seen such a mass-slaughter of living
entities. Of course, the public don’t witness these crimes, because
the actual slaughter takes place behind thick walls, and no one,
except the workers in the slaughter-house, are allowed to see what’s
actually going on.

Even more insidious and evil than the slaughter itself, is the modern
propaganda machine, making people think, that to eat meat is the
normal and accepted way of life. People don’t even see anything wrong
with such a life-style.

So, to rid the world of this evil, two things are needed - an
immediate close-down of all slaughter-houses, and educating the
general public in the higher values of life, so that they may realize
the great sin that lies in supporting the meat-industry.

If slaughterhouses had glass walls the whole world would be
vegetarian." —Linda McCartney

If anyone wants to save the planet, all they have to do is just stop
eating meat. That's the single most important thing you can do. It's
staggering when you think about it. Vegetarianism takes care of so
many things in one shot: ecology, famine, cruelty. —Paul McCartney

You have just dined, and however scrupulously the slaughterhouse is
concealed in the graceful distance of miles, there is complicity."
—Ralph Waldo Emerson

Compassion for animals is intimately connected with goodness of
character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to
animals cannot be a good man” –-Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher

Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all
evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still
savages. –-Thomas A. Edison, inventor and scientist

You're not an environmentalist if you eat meat. —James Cameron,
Hollywod Director

As far as eating is concerned, humans are the most stupid animal on
the planet. We kill billions of wild animals to protect the animals
that we eat. We are destroying our environment to feed the animals
that we eat. We spend more time, money and resources fattening up the
animals that we eat, than we do feeding humans who are dying of
hunger. The greatest irony of this is that after all the expenses of
raising these animals, we eat them; and they kill us slowly... And
rather than recognize this madness, we torture and murder millions of
other animals to find cure to diseases caused by eating animals in the
first place. -- Mike Anderson

"Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival
of life on earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet"
--Albert Einstein

We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation and have treated our
distant cousins in fur and feather so badly that, beyond doubt, if
they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the devil in
human form." —William Ralph

To a man whose mind is free there is something even more intolerable
in the sufferings of animals than in the sufferings of man. For with
the latter it is at least admitted that suffering is evil and that the
man who causes it is a criminal. But thousands of animals are
uselessly butchered every day without a shadow of remorse. If any man
were to refer to it, he would be thought ridiculous. And that is the
unpardonable crime." —Romain Rolland, author, Nobel Prize 1915

I have no doubt that it is part of the destiny of the human race in
its gradual improvement to leave off eating animals. — Henry David
Thoreau

People often say that humans have always eaten animals as if this is a
justification for continuing the practice. According to this logic, we
should not try to prevent people from murdering other people, since
this has also been done since the earliest of times." —Isaac Bashevis
Singer, author, Nobel Prize 1978

Until we have the courage to recognize cruelty for what it is -
whether its victim is human or animal - we cannot expect things to be
much better in this world... We cannot have peace among men whose
hearts delight in killing any living creature. By every act that
glorifies or even tolerates such moronic delight in killing we set
back the progress of humanity." —Rachel Carson

http://youtu.be/B46rjU_q_cM
tesla sTinker
2020-03-20 03:52:46 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Post by d***@cox.net
[...]
Your very catholic, do not need to look at the links.
no one, trust God for their me, al. And, its a fact jack, we
and our bodys, are designed to eat vegatables and fruit, beans and nuts.
That is our digestive system. Yet, the beef people, are running a muck
on the Bible
Rod B
2020-03-20 04:21:11 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Post by d***@cox.net
I will wave at you from the heavenly kingdom while you're lined up for the
fires.
Death is going to be one rude awakening for you, Church-fart.
Learning the right way to live should awaken most people,
but it's shouted down by the selfish and the adrenaline
junkies that find joy in killing and the love of meat.

If they should be forced to trade places for an instant
with cattle or swine or deer and know the fear and pain
that comes of being butchered surely they might cease
the violence against animals.
http://youtu.be/B46rjU_q_cM
tesla sTinker
http://youtu.be/B46rjU_q_cM
tesla sTinker
http://youtu.be/B46rjU_q_cM
tesla sTinker
2020-03-20 04:55:23 UTC
Post by Rod B
Post by Jahnu
Post by d***@cox.net
I will wave at you from the heavenly kingdom while you're lined up for the
fires.
Death is going to be one rude awakening for you, Church-fart.
Learning the right way to live should awaken most people,
but it's shouted down by the selfish and the adrenaline
junkies that find joy in killing and the love of meat.
If they should be forced to trade places for an instant
with cattle or swine or deer and know the fear and pain
that comes of being butchered surely they might cease
the violence against animals.
Yo, Time travelers wife. But, that is the movies.
reality is, there is the invisible. Of which, no man, has any
knowledge of how to transcend the differences of the Bermuda Triangle.
Let alone the milky way. Yet, it happens. disappear. Even large
machines.
http://youtu.be/B46rjU_q_cM
d***@cox.net
2020-03-20 13:02:20 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Post by d***@cox.net
I will wave at you from the heavenly kingdom while you're lined up for the
fires.
Death is going to be one rude awakening for you, Church-fart.
God gave us meat to eat.
Post by Jahnu
The most prevailing evil in modern society is the meat-industry. The
meat-industry is the biggest mass murder of living entities ever
perpetrated on this planet They kill living entities to the rate of
thousands per second every single day, the world over.
Never before has the world seen such a mass-slaughter of living
entities.
Cows don't have a human soul. Their purpose is food.

the dukester, American-American
Lucifer
2020-03-20 20:44:25 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Jahnu
The most prevailing evil in modern society is the meat-industry. The
meat-industry is the biggest mass murder of living entities ever
perpetrated on this planet They kill living entities to the rate of
thousands per second every single day, the world over.
Never before has the world seen such a mass-slaughter of living
entities.
Cows don't have a human soul. Their purpose is food.
Our purpose is to abuse each other for God's amusement.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-21 16:20:00 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Jahnu
The most prevailing evil in modern society is the meat-industry. The
meat-industry is the biggest mass murder of living entities ever
perpetrated on this planet They kill living entities to the rate of
thousands per second every single day, the world over.
Never before has the world seen such a mass-slaughter of living
entities.
Cows don't have a human soul. Their purpose is food.
Our purpose is to abuse each other for God's amusement.
I'm sure God won't be amused at your abuse of humans, but you can eat the fatted
calf..
the dukester, American-American
Lucifer
2020-03-21 23:06:55 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Jahnu
The most prevailing evil in modern society is the meat-industry. The
meat-industry is the biggest mass murder of living entities ever
perpetrated on this planet They kill living entities to the rate of
thousands per second every single day, the world over.
Never before has the world seen such a mass-slaughter of living
entities.
Cows don't have a human soul. Their purpose is food.
Our purpose is to abuse each other for God's amusement.
I'm sure God won't be amused at your abuse of humans,
God set things up so there could never be peace between living beings.
Post by d***@cox.net
but you can eat the fatted calf..
God seems to enjoy our suffering.
Jahnu
2020-03-22 01:25:11 UTC
On Sun, 22 Mar 2020 10:06:55 +1100, Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
God seems to enjoy our suffering.
Seriously? Who gives a shit what God seems to you? :D

Descarte said - I think, therefore I am.

I like the Vedic version better - because I suffer and enjoy, I know I
exist.

Krishna says:

Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these
kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be. (Bg 2.12)

As the embodied soul continuously passes, in this body, from boyhood
to youth to old age, the soul similarly passes into another body at
death. A sober person is not bewildered by such a change. (Bg 2.13)

http://youtu.be/B46rjU_q_cM
d***@cox.net
2020-03-22 20:29:46 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Jahnu
The most prevailing evil in modern society is the meat-industry. The
meat-industry is the biggest mass murder of living entities ever
perpetrated on this planet They kill living entities to the rate of
thousands per second every single day, the world over.
Never before has the world seen such a mass-slaughter of living
entities.
Cows don't have a human soul. Their purpose is food.
Our purpose is to abuse each other for God's amusement.
I'm sure God won't be amused at your abuse of humans,
God set things up so there could never be peace between living beings.
That came with God choosing your kind for his creation. He wanted those that
would listen to him and clean up your act.
Post by d***@cox.net
the dukester, American-American
Suffeing. Do you consider yourself a fatted calf?
the dukester, American-American
Lucifer
2020-03-23 07:31:35 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Jahnu
The most prevailing evil in modern society is the meat-industry. The
meat-industry is the biggest mass murder of living entities ever
perpetrated on this planet They kill living entities to the rate of
thousands per second every single day, the world over.
Never before has the world seen such a mass-slaughter of living
entities.
Cows don't have a human soul. Their purpose is food.
Our purpose is to abuse each other for God's amusement.
I'm sure God won't be amused at your abuse of humans,
God set things up so there could never be peace between living beings.
That came with God choosing your kind for his creation. He wanted those that
would listen to him and clean up your act.
Is God unable to clean up his own act?
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
but you can eat the fatted calf..
God seems to enjoy our suffering.
Suffeing. Do you consider yourself a fatted calf?
Your God does.
I'm so glad God does not exist.
I am angry that you destroy lives for your own selfish gain.
michellemalkingmail.com
You are definitely the fatted something, Earl.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-27 17:56:30 UTC
On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 20:20:58 -0700 (PDT), "michellemalkingmail.com"
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
the dukester, American-American
Suffeing. Do you consider yourself a fatted calf?
You are definitely the fatted something, Earl.
Why are you always on a diet?
the dukester, American-American
d***@cox.net
2020-03-22 20:26:24 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Jahnu
The most prevailing evil in modern society is the meat-industry. The
meat-industry is the biggest mass murder of living entities ever
perpetrated on this planet They kill living entities to the rate of
thousands per second every single day, the world over.
Never before has the world seen such a mass-slaughter of living
entities.
Cows don't have a human soul. Their purpose is food.
Our purpose is to abuse each other for God's amusement.
If you do, you certify your end point in hell
the dukester, American-American
Lucifer
d***@cox.net
the dukester, American-American
Jahnu
2020-03-25 03:56:56 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
God is truth.
Krishna says:

I am the source of all spiritual and material worlds. Everything
emanates from Me. The wise who perfectly know this engage in My
devotional service and worship Me with all their hearts. (Bg 10.8)

The thoughts of My pure devotees dwell in Me, their lives are fully
devoted to My service, and they derive great satisfaction and bliss
from always enlightening one another and conversing about Me. (Bg
10.9)

To those who are constantly devoted to serving Me with love, I give
the understanding by which they can come to Me. (Bg 10.10)

To show them special mercy, I, dwelling in their hearts, destroy with
the shining lamp of knowledge the darkness born of ignorance.
(Bhagavad Gita 10.11)

http://youtu.be/B46rjU_q_cM
d***@cox.net
2020-03-27 17:57:28 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Post by d***@cox.net
God is truth.
I am the source of all spiritual and material worlds. Everything
emanates from Me. The wise who perfectly know this engage in My
devotional service and worship Me with all their hearts. (Bg 10.8)
How come you are found is a tiny part of the world only.
the dukester, American-American
Jahnu
2020-03-28 05:06:30 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
How come you are found is a tiny part of the world only.
When I read the Bhagavad Geeta and reflect about how God created this
universe everything else seems so superfluous."
- Albert Einstein

"I owed a magnificent day to the Bhagavad Geeta. It was the first of
books; it was as if an empire spoke to us, nothing small or unworthy,
but large, serene, consistent, the voice of an old intelligence which
in another age and climate had pondered and thus disposed of the same
questions which exercise us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"When doubts haunt me, when disappointments stare me in the face, and
I see not one ray of hope on the horizon, I turn to Bhagavad Geeta and
find a verse to comfort me; and I immediately begin to smile in the
midst of overwhelming sorrow. Those who meditate on the Gita will
derive fresh joy and new meanings from it every day." - Mahatma Gandhi
"The marvel of the Bhagavad Geeta is its truly beautiful revelation of
life's wisdom which enables philosophy to blossom into religion." -
Herman Hesse

"The Bhagavad Geeta is the most systematic statement of spiritual
evolution of endowing value to mankind. It is one of the most clear
and comprehensive summaries of perennial philosophy ever revealed;
hence its enduring value is subject not only to India but to all of
humanity." - Aldous Huxley

"The idea that man is like unto an inverted tree seems to have been
current in by gone ages. The link with Vedic conceptions is provided
by Plato in his Timaeus in which it states 'behold we are not an
earthly but a heavenly plant.' This correlation can be discerned by
what Krishna expresses in chapter 15 of Bhagavad Geeta." - Carl Jung

"The Bhagavad Geeta has a profound influence on the spirit of mankind
by its devotion to God which is manifested by actions." - Dr. Albert
Schweitzer

"In the morning I bathe my intellect in the stupendous and cosmogonal
philosophy of the Bhagavad Geeta, in comparison with which our modern
world and its literature seem puny and trivial." - Henry David
Thoreau

"The reader is nowhere raised into and sustained in a bigger, purer or
rarer region of thought than in the Bhagavad Gita"
- Henry David Thoreau

"The religion and philosophy of the Hebrews are those of a wilder and
ruder tribe, wanting the civility and intellectual refinements and
subtlety of Vedic culture." - Henry David Thoreau

"In the whole world there is no study so beneficial and so elevating
as that of the Upanishads. It has been the solace of my life -- it
will be the solace of my death." -- Arthur Schopenhauer

"The most beautiful, perhaps the only true philosophical song existing
in any known tongue ... perhaps the deepest and loftiest thing the
world has to show." --Wilhelm von Humboldt

"The writers of the Indian philosophies will survive, when the British
dominion in India shall long have ceased to exist, and when the
sources which it yielded of wealth and power are lost to
remembrances." --Lord Warren Hastings

"So far as I am able to judge, nothing has been left undone, either by
man or nature, to make India the most extraordinary country that the
sun visits on his rounds. Nothing seems to have been forgotten,
nothing overlooked. "Land of religions, cradle of human race,
birthplace of human speech, grandmother of legend, great grandmother
of tradition. The land that all men desire to see and having seen once
even by a glimpse, would not give that glimpse for the shows of the
rest of the globe combined." --Mark Twain

Lucifer
Jahnu
2020-03-25 22:41:53 UTC
On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 17:28:08 +1100, Lucifer
Ah is lies.
No shit, Sherlock?

Evolution makes as little sense as a square sun. It makes absolutely
no sense to suggest that conscious awareness created itself out of a
bunch of chemicals that formed an amoeba, which then grew legs and
learned to talk. Creation makes sense, since Intelligent Design is an
empiric fact of nature.

It requires a quantum leap of faith to believe, the world created
itself, randomly, out of a bunch of chemicals. All it takes to believe
that a Supreme intelligence created the world for a purpose, is logic,
reason and common sense.

There is not so much as a single observation in support of
abiogenesis, where as ID, or intelligent design, is an observable fact
of nature.

That's why, by definition, it's less intelligent to be an atheist.
Who, but a less intelligent person, will believe in something that has
no chance of verification?

Of course, in the present day of relativism, the Absolute Truth is
extremely unpopular.

It is alright to know with certainty such things as science and
technology, but if you claim to have ascertained the original
knowledge of religion from God Himself, if you profess to know God and
the real meaning of life, you are immediately dismissed as a deranged
fanatic, even though this knowledge is freely available in Bhagavad
Gira.

—but, but all religions claim the same…

That’s right. One would expect all religions to claim the same things,
because all religions are but different cultural versions of the same
Truth. Surely, the details may vary, but the same basic principles are
expressed in all religions, so it’s only to be expected that different
religions will claim the same. That most religions claim to be the
only valid understanding of God, is another matter, not relevant to
the point of different religions being different conceptions of the
same Supreme God.

All religions, obviously, are derived from the original religion from
God Himself, and so it stands to reason that it can be investigated
and verified. If it is a fact, it must be discernible. Otherwise it’s
just some vain mental speculations. Indeed, that is how religion is
generally judged in modern society - some fanciful speculations and
beliefs.

Nonetheless, the fact remains, if God exists, it is a perfectly
logical to assume that He has given a process by which He can be
known. But in the climate of the contemporary culture that presently
rules the world, it is very unpopular to know God. Even in Judaism,
Christianity and Islam, the idea is that God cannot be known.

But it makes no sense. If God exists, He would certainly allow His
devotees to know Him. And if there is no God, if everything is
relative and material, as claimed in atheism, then it cannot be
verified. Why? Because nobody can prove that God does not exist.

See, that's a funny thing about life - if God exists, it can be known
for sure, and if God does not exist, it can’t be known. Note, I’m not
expressing an opinion here, I'm merely stating a fact - if God exists,
it can be known, because in that case God can verify His own
existence. And if He does not exist, one can never be certain. It's as
simple as that.

Note how the propaganda-machine tells us the exact opposite. Religious
people are called believers, and atheists are called unbelievers. How
misleading is that? As an atheist you believe in something that cannot
be verified. But as a theist you believe in something that has a
chance of verification.

Thus it can be concluded that it is a an intellectually superior
position to believe in God, rather than the opposite. But if you dare
point this out - even though it’s an indisputable fact - you are met
with a wall of resistance - no, no, nobody knows the truth. God is
merely a fairy tale. To believe in God is no different from believing
in tooth-fairies and Santa Claus, and so on.

Welcome to the age of Kali - the age of quarrel and hypocrisy.

Still, God is a fact, and He reveals Himself in Bhagavad Gita.

Krishna says:

Now hear, O son of Prtha, how by practicing yoga in full consciousness
of Me, with mind attached to Me, you can know Me in full, free from
doubt. (Bg 7.1)

I shall now declare unto you in full this knowledge, both phenomenal
and numinous. This being known, nothing further shall remain for you
to know. (Bg. 7.2)

http://youtu.be/B46rjU_q_cM
Lucifer
2020-03-26 03:41:11 UTC
Ah is lies.
We know.
Jahnu
2020-03-27 02:27:14 UTC
On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:41:11 +1100, Lucifer
We know nothing.
Vishnu says:

When one resents the demigods, who represent God, the Vedas, which
give all knowledge, the cows, brahmanas, Vaisnavas and religious
principles, and ultimately Me, the Supreme, he and his civilization
will be vanquished without delay. -- Srimad Bhagavatam 7.4.27

http://youtu.be/B46rjU_q_cM
d***@cox.net
Lucifer
2020-03-27 22:52:54 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
the dukester, American-American
God is truth.
Please explain that in simple words I can understand.
Jahnu
2020-03-20 23:36:37 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
God gave us meat to eat.
God gave you free will to eat what you like. Humans are naturally
vegetarians, since it requires the least cruelty. Only demons animals
animals eat meat.
Post by d***@cox.net
Cows don't have a human soul. Their purpose is food.
Hey Church-fart, why don't you take your Roman faggot religion
somewhere else, and while you're at it, go feed some cadavers to your
ugly, retarded kids.

“One who partakes of human flesh, the flesh of a horse or of another
animal, and deprives others of milk by slaughtering cows, O King, if
such a fiend does not desist by other means, then you should not
hesitate to cut off his head.” Rig-veda (10.87.16)

“Meat can never be obtained without injury to living creatures, and
injury to sentient beings is detrimental to the attainment of heavenly
bliss; let him therefore shun the use of meat. Having well considered
the disgusting origin of flesh and the cruelty of fettering and
slaying corporeal beings, let him entirely abstain from eating flesh.”

(Manu-samhita 5.48-49)

“He who permits the slaughter of an animal, he who cuts it up, he who
kills it, he who buys or sells meat, he who cooks it, he who serves it
up, and he who eats it, must all be considered as the slayers of the
animal. There is no greater sinner than that man who though not
worshiping the gods or the ancestors, seeks to increase the bulk of
his own flesh by the flesh of other beings.” (Manu-samhita 5.51-52)

http://youtu.be/B46rjU_q_cM
d***@cox.net
2020-03-22 20:30:27 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Post by d***@cox.net
God gave us meat to eat.
God gave you free will to eat what you like. Humans are naturally
vegetarians
God gave us meat to eat, not grass..
the dukester, American-American
michellemalkingmail.com
Botany is another science that isn't your long suit.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-27 18:01:01 UTC
On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 20:24:35 -0700 (PDT), "michellemalkingmail.com"
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Jahnu
Post by d***@cox.net
God gave us meat to eat.
God gave you free will to eat what you like. Humans are naturally
vegetarians
God gave us meat to eat, not grass..
Botany is another science that isn't your long suit.
Genesis 9:3 New International Version (NIV)
3 Everything that lives and moves about will be food for you. Just as I gave you
the green plants, I now give you everything.
2020-03-20 01:19:34 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
alt.atheism with message-id
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
There are limits to my gullibility and this blows a long way past
them.
No, I don't see any limits in you at all.
I know - that is why you seem to think your silly superstition will
ever mean anything to me.
I will wave at you from the heavenly kingdom while you're lined up for the
fires.
...you won't have any arms Earl. At best, you'd just be a tiny, fuzzy,
ecto-plasmic poof ball fluting about, squeaking out praises to your
psycho god for all eternity. The upside....whoa, I don't think there
is one.....
Jahnu
2020-03-20 01:51:33 UTC
On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 18:19:34 -0700, John Locke
Post by John Locke
...you won't have any arms Earl. At best, you'd just be a tiny, fuzzy,
ecto-plasmic poof ball fluting about, squeaking out praises to your
psycho god for all eternity. The upside....whoa, I don't think there
is one.....
Krishna says:

Now hear, O son of Prtha, how by practicing yoga in full consciousness
of Me, with mind attached to Me, you can know Me in full, free from
doubt.

I shall now declare unto you in full this knowledge, both phenomenal
and numinous. This being known, nothing further shall remain for you
to know.

Out of many thousands among men, one may endeavor for perfection, and
of those who have achieved perfection, hardly one knows Me in truth.

Earth, water, fire, air, ether, mind, intelligence and false ego --
all together these eight constitute My separated material energies.

Besides these, O mighty-armed Arjuna, there is another, superior
energy of Mine, which comprises the living entities who are exploiting
the resources of this material, inferior nature.

All created beings have their source in these two natures. Of all that
is material and all that is spiritual in this world, know for certain
that I am both the origin and the dissolution.

O conqueror of wealth, there is no truth superior to Me. Everything
rests upon Me, as pearls are strung on a thread.

--Bhagavad Gita 7.1-7

http://youtu.be/B46rjU_q_cM
JWS
2020-03-20 02:34:10 UTC

tesla sTinker
2020-03-20 04:18:53 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
alt.atheism with message-id
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
There are limits to my gullibility and this blows a long way past
them.
No, I don't see any limits in you at all.
I know - that is why you seem to think your silly superstition will
ever mean anything to me.
I will wave at you from the heavenly kingdom while you're lined up for the
fires.
the dukester, American-American
i dont think so, you go to hell ass hole, same as Jesus said you would.

and as for you so called Atilla, God will judge you. Its not
superstision when the black holes of the nebula proclaim such. Contact,
well, this is not science fiction, and anyone who says it is is liar.
The so called lesbain, said, son of a bitch. there is really something
out there? yes, Nasa recorded it. it came from , the northern cross,
while the jodi foster, was making a movie of the same thing. Contact.
Hollywood studios, ran home from the place called
https://science.nrao.edu/facilities/vla/ After the fact that the one
who wrote the script, up and croked, in the making of it, then, the
contact. Nope, Nasa has been monitoring it ever since. Nope, your the
idiot, why, cause you have no knowledge of it. Alice, well, she will
not talk. Why, cause she has a twin sister, and the twin was involved
in the whole thing, the making of the movie. Really, this thing should
be persuaded, to the deepest levels of finding out, why Hollywood ran
home to california, with their tail between their legs. At the very end
of the film making. In reality, Nasa has a link to their listening of
what you would call, Vega. Just to the north of it, is the Northern
Cross, better known, as the cross of christ.
Attila
2020-03-20 07:48:35 UTC
On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 21:18:53 -0700, tesla sTinker
Post by tesla sTinker
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
alt.atheism with message-id
Post by Attila
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Attila
There are limits to my gullibility and this blows a long way past
them.
No, I don't see any limits in you at all.
I know - that is why you seem to think your silly superstition will
ever mean anything to me.
I will wave at you from the heavenly kingdom while you're lined up for the
fires.
the dukester, American-American
i dont think so, you go to hell ass hole, same as Jesus said you would.
and as for you so called Atilla, God will judge you.
I have yet to see any valid evidence supporting the existence of any
god.
Post by tesla sTinker
Its not
superstision when the black holes of the nebula proclaim such.
Black Holes don't proclaim anything.
Post by tesla sTinker
[...]
None of that is very coherent. Joyce developed stream of
consciousness to a considerable degree but his recordings of his
thoughts at least made some sort of sense.

Andrew W
2020-03-18 03:26:50 UTC
Post by Jahnu
For the same reason you and I desire glorification. A desire for
glorification is really a desire for love. Krishna is the totality of
love, so He like to be glorified by His devotees, exactly like any
other person.
Of course, Krishna is Supreme so He is Supremely into glorification.
It’s a sign His of love. People often say that God is love. But what
is that love? Love is not just a sentiment. It’s active service and
glorification. How do you show your love for a person? You serve and
glorify that person.
The Creator source of the entire universe (who is not physical) needs
'glorification' from physical selfish ant like creatures on a spec of dust
in a small corner of the cosmos? Ah yeah right.

Glorification. definition:
The action of describing or representing something as admirable, especially
unjustifiably.

Harry Krishna
2020-03-18 19:50:34 UTC
Post by Jahnu
For the same reason you and I desire glorification.
Normal people don't desire any such thing. You really are one
seriously disturbed little twit.
Andrew W
2020-03-18 22:10:59 UTC
Post by Harry Krishna
Post by Jahnu
For the same reason you and I desire glorification.
Normal people don't desire any such thing. You really are one
seriously disturbed little twit.
True. Good point.
This god in question is just another self aggrandising egotist if he craves
glorification. Obviously he lacks something and doesn't have much going for
him. Sounds like a false god.

d***@cox.net
2020-03-18 20:01:43 UTC
Post by Jahnu
For the same reason you and I desire glorification.
Right, your's is not a god.
2020-03-19 00:18:11 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Jahnu
For the same reason you and I desire glorification.
Right, your's is not a god.
...ha, ha...you two jokers fighting over your silly fictional
deities...that's pretty funny actually...Yahweh versus Krishna.
OK. Time to move on. Next up...The Blue Fairy versus
The Good Witch of the North !
d***@cox.net
2020-03-19 17:07:01 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Jahnu
For the same reason you and I desire glorification.
Right, your's is not a god.
...ha, ha...you two jokers fighting over your silly fictional
deities...that's pretty funny actually...Yahweh versus Krishna.
OK. Time to move on. Next up...The Blue Fairy versus
The Good Witch of the North !
I'm not fighting. I'm laughing at you.
2020-03-20 01:22:24 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by John Locke
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Jahnu
For the same reason you and I desire glorification.
Right, your's is not a god.
...ha, ha...you two jokers fighting over your silly fictional
deities...that's pretty funny actually...Yahweh versus Krishna.
OK. Time to move on. Next up...The Blue Fairy versus
The Good Witch of the North !
I'm not fighting. I'm laughing at you.
..heh, heh...all I can hear is muffled cackles from that
padded cell !
Don Martin
2020-03-20 14:21:47 UTC
On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 18:22:24 -0700, John Locke
Post by John Locke
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by John Locke
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Jahnu
For the same reason you and I desire glorification.
Right, your's is not a god.
...ha, ha...you two jokers fighting over your silly fictional
deities...that's pretty funny actually...Yahweh versus Krishna.
OK. Time to move on. Next up...The Blue Fairy versus
The Good Witch of the North !
I'm not fighting. I'm laughing at you.
..heh, heh...all I can hear is muffled cackles from that
padded cell !
Cackles? I thought it was tee-hee for two.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-20 15:59:03 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by John Locke
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Jahnu
For the same reason you and I desire glorification.
Right, your's is not a god.
...ha, ha...you two jokers fighting over your silly fictional
deities...that's pretty funny actually...Yahweh versus Krishna.
OK. Time to move on. Next up...The Blue Fairy versus
The Good Witch of the North !
I'm not fighting. I'm laughing at you.
..heh, heh...all I can hear is muffled cackles from that
padded cell !
That's your friends in the cell with you.
the dukester, American-American
Andrew W
2020-03-18 22:36:55 UTC
Post by Jahnu
For the same reason you and I desire glorification.
Lol. Your religion has lowered God down to the level of a needy human.
Krishna did not create the universe FYI.
Post by Jahnu
A desire for
glorification is really a desire for love. Krishna is the totality of
love, so He like to be glorified by His devotees, exactly like any
other person.
That's because he was just a person (humanoid) like us. Now he's obviously
gone. There have been no sightings by normal people.

You can't see the contradiction in what you said. If Krishna is the totality
of love then why would he need extra love from an external source? And why
from lowly selfish humans that he allegedly created? What a silly god. And
he's a lying god if he claimed to create the whole universe.
Post by Jahnu
Of course, Krishna is Supreme so He is Supremely into glorification.
Lol. Sounds like you believe any lie. There is no evidence for your claim
because if there was then general humanity would have heard about it by now.
Post by Jahnu
It’s a sign His of love.
Chortle! If he loves us then heal the sick!
Post by Jahnu
People often say that God is love. But what
is that love? Love is not just a sentiment. It’s active service and
glorification. How do you show your love for a person? You serve and
glorify that person.
Love has nothing to do with self glorification, in fact mostly the opposite.
Self glorification is ego.
Post by Jahnu
If we serve and glorify God, we automatically glorify everyone else,
because every is part of God’s glories.
That's not necessarily true. Your god just wants himself serviced. Realise
that. Think.
Worship blocks critical thinking, or any thinking. That's why false gods
demand worship.

Yap Honghor
2020-03-19 01:17:26 UTC
Post by Jahnu
For the same reason you and I desire glorification.
What have you contributed to desire glorification?
Glorify you for your broken head or your stupidity?
Davej
2020-03-22 02:20:59 UTC
[...]
Due to mental defect or disease?
JWS
2020-03-22 02:28:29 UTC
[...]
Due to mental defect or disease?
Don't know why this did not occur to me right away
when I saw the topic, but all you have to do is look
at Trump. He can't live without glorification. He
demands it from everyone he encounters. He even demands
it from himself.
He is megalomania personified. He's the perfect image of
god himself. Now I know why the boot-licking christians
worship him.
Attila
2020-03-22 06:31:52 UTC
On Sat, 21 Mar 2020 19:28:29 -0700 (PDT), JWS <***@skybeam.com> in
alt.atheism with message-id
Post by JWS
Post by Davej
[...]
Due to mental defect or disease?
Don't know why this did not occur to me right away
when I saw the topic, but all you have to do is look
at Trump. He can't live without glorification. He
demands it from everyone he encounters. He even demands
it from himself.
He is megalomania personified. He's the perfect image of
god himself. Now I know why the boot-licking christians
worship him.
I am not a boot licking christian nor do I worship him but he is a
damn sight better than the last dozen or more that have held the
office. The next best was Regan.

I voted fro him in 2016 and expect to vote for him again this year.

LinuxGal
2020-03-22 22:45:40 UTC
Post by JWS
He is megalomania personified. He's the perfect image of
god himself. Now I know why the boot-licking christians
worship him.
I hope there is an afterlife and Christians get exactly what
they want. I figure by thirty-five trillion years or so
they will finally realize they are in an extended Trump
rally with no exit.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
d***@cox.net
2020-03-24 18:13:05 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by JWS
He is megalomania personified. He's the perfect image of
god himself. Now I know why the boot-licking christians
worship him.
I hope there is an afterlife and Christians get exactly what
they want. I figure by thirty-five trillion years or so
they will finally realize they are in an extended Trump
rally with no exit.
You were never let in.
the dukester, American-American
michellemalkingmail.com
Your response makes no sense.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-27 18:59:02 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
You were never let in.
Your response makes no sense.
Neither did yous.
the dukester

You're like the guy who has an argument with his wife and decides to storm out of the house, slamming the door behind you, only to return 5 seconds later because you forgot your keys.

Yous (sic) are a moron.
Lucifer
2020-03-22 04:12:41 UTC
[...]
Jahnu
2020-03-24 00:04:01 UTC
Due to my mental defect or disease?
Could be.

Everyone dies forever.

The world is headed for destruction, for the simple reason that time
erodes and destroys everything. Most people live as if there is no
tomorrow, but time is relentless - it steals away anyone’s hope for
lasting happiness and satisfaction.

That’s why, if we are a little thoughtful, we should begin to
understand that we don't belong here. As we become older in this life
we will realize that without exception everything turns into misery,
sorrow and frustration. Even if we are enjoying to the max, disease,
old age and death always get us in the end.

This would be a depressing realization if there were no positive
alternative, but there is. When you add Krishna to your life and begin
practicing devotion to Him, all this other stuff - family, friends,
society, all your loved ones become as significant as the autumn
leaves rattling in the wind, for the security and bliss you discover
in Krishna's service makes everything else pale in comparison.

-- but, but, that's being defeatist and irresponsible, I hear someone
object.

On the contrary, it is defeatist and irresponsible to surrender to
disease, old age, and death. To explain it away by saying, there is
nothing you can do about it, anyway. God Himself tells you, you can
get out of the ocean of birth and death - to not pay any heed to that,
now, THAT's defeatist and irresponsible.

It is defeatist because you surrender to nature's powers, and it is
irresponsible, because the sole prerogative of the human life-form is
for the soul to get out of samsara - the endless cycle of birth and
death. To not take advantage of that rare opportunity is
irresponsible.

--but, but who will take care of the family, if everyone just goes
off, dresses in sheets and chants mantras?

Family? First of all, one doesn't exclude the other. To practice
devotion to Krishna does not mean you can't take care of your family.
Rather, you can take better care, it's just not the ultimate goal in
life, anymore. And secondly, everyone in the material world takes care
of their families. Ants, cockroaches, cats and dogs and cows take care
of their families. Family is being taken care of in any life-form. In
the modern culture, it is being hailed as some kind of noble,
unassailable, holy principle - the ultimate goal in life one must
stick to, no matter what. Family is God.

The fact is, however, that if humans are just another life-form that
popped out of the evolutionary process, there is nothing more noble or
exquisite about a mother strolling her infant down 5th Avenue in a
pushchair, than an ant carrying an egg home to its nest.

This human life-form is a rare and unique opportunity for the soul to
gain real knowledge that will allow him to get out of the material
world once and for all.

Therefore Lord Brahma says:

One attains the human form of life after transmigrating through
8,400,000 species by the process of gradual evolution. That human life
is spoiled for those conceited fools who do not take shelter of the
lotus feet of Govinda.

--Brahma-vaivarta Purana