Jesus left no wisdom
2018-04-09 14:10:22 UTC
Here I present a wisdom as ancient as the Mayans and needs no church. The church is the tree.

The #wisdom of the #hammock is about #frugality and #peace combined with the #magic of the #tree.

https://imgflip.com/i/280v12

What kind of wisdom Jesus left?

FUN & COLORFUL
facebook.com/liboriojolgorio

THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

MAGIC BRACELETS
Banana Warrior Bracelet @eBay

#HammockForPeace #BikeForPeace
John Locke
2018-04-09 15:07:50 UTC
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 07:10:22 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Here I present a wisdom as ancient as the Mayans and needs no church. The church is the tree.
The #wisdom of the #hammock is about #frugality and #peace combined with the #magic of the #tree.
https://imgflip.com/i/280v12
What kind of wisdom Jesus left?
...if you're gonna perpetrate a religious scam...TRY not to piss off
the local government. Sooner or later you're gonna get nailed !
The local government wants churches, not hammocks. They don't want wise people. Wise people would question corruption and ask for trees and paths for bikes.
Greywolf
2018-04-09 16:00:00 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Here I present a wisdom as ancient as the Mayans and needs no church. The church is the tree.
The #wisdom of the #hammock is about #frugality and #peace combined with the #magic of the #tree.
https://imgflip.com/i/280v12
What kind of wisdom Jesus left?
Hey, how about this one: "For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.” (Matthew 12:50)

Just think, doing the "will" of a completely non-existent, make-believe, being gets you to be Jesus' "mother"!

I don't think you can come up with a saying any wiser than *that*!
Yeah, it looks dumb and silly. But maybe he said something smart sometimes.
2018-04-09 16:04:48 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Here I present a wisdom as ancient as the Mayans and needs no church. The church is the tree.
The #wisdom of the #hammock is about #frugality and #peace combined with the #magic of the #tree.
https://imgflip.com/i/280v12
What kind of wisdom Jesus left?
I humbly say I have better wisdom than Jesus

https://imgflip.com/i/280tcx

Animals never inspired him that much. U must observe the natural world.

"What's a tiger if not a big pussycat?"
He said "To Caesar what belongs to Caesar" but that doesn't make sense to me. It sounds like collaborating with the empire is good and fair.
2018-04-09 18:57:26 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Here I present a wisdom as ancient as the Mayans and needs no church. The church is the tree.
The #wisdom of the #hammock is about #frugality and #peace combined with the #magic of the #tree.
https://imgflip.com/i/280v12
What kind of wisdom Jesus left?
I humbly say I have better wisdom than Jesus
https://imgflip.com/i/280tcx
Animals never inspired him that much. U must observe the natural world.
"What's a tiger if not a big pussycat?"
Look how wise this is:

THIS METAPHOR of the power drill is very positive because women have the constructive role in society. #WomenLiberation #BananaPower

https://imgflip.com/i/27z61t
Smiler
2018-04-09 21:00:10 UTC
On Mon, 09 Apr 2018 07:10:22 -0700, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Here I present a wisdom as ancient as the Mayans and needs no church.
The church is the tree.
The #wisdom of the #hammock is about #frugality and #peace combined with
the #magic of the #tree.
https://imgflip.com/i/280v12
What kind of wisdom Jesus left?
He left exactly as much wisdom as all other non-existent things.....None.
--
Smiler, The godless one. a.a.# 2279
All gods are tailored to order. They're made

2018-04-09 21:07:28 UTC
On Mon, 09 Apr 2018 07:10:22 -0700, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Here I present a wisdom as ancient as the Mayans and needs no church.
The church is the tree.
The #wisdom of the #hammock is about #frugality and #peace combined with
the #magic of the #tree.
https://imgflip.com/i/280v12
What kind of wisdom Jesus left?
He left exactly as much wisdom as all other non-existent things.....None.
Turning the other cheek? That's attributed to him.

It must have been part of some S&M role playing.
Smiler
2018-04-09 23:53:31 UTC
On Mon, 09 Apr 2018 14:07:28 -0700, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble
Post by Smiler
On Mon, 09 Apr 2018 07:10:22 -0700, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Here I present a wisdom as ancient as the Mayans and needs no church.
The church is the tree.
The #wisdom of the #hammock is about #frugality and #peace combined
with the #magic of the #tree.
https://imgflip.com/i/280v12
What kind of wisdom Jesus left?
He left exactly as much wisdom as all other non-existent
things.....None.
Turning the other cheek? That's attributed to him.
Lots of stuff is attributed to him, just as scaling the Empire State Building is
attributed to King Kong.
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
It must have been part of some S&M role playing.
"Oooooh! Stop it, I like it."