A Jesus does _exactly_ as much as a Zeus.
----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2020-02-13 11:47:59 UTC
lol.
--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
Christian: a person afraid of a perpetually hiding [imaginary] god.
Extortion (Believe or Burn) is _THE_ foundation of Christianity.
d***@cox.net
2020-02-13 14:10:17 UTC
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 03:47:59 -0800, ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
lol.
Jesus died on the cross for our salvation. All statues of zeus are still
inaminate standing around doing nothing..
the dukester, American-American
----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2020-02-13 14:44:34 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 03:47:59 -0800, ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
lol.
Jesus died on the cross for our salvation.
No Christian has verifiable evidence that
the [imaginary] Jesus did or does anything. It is myth/fiction.
Post by d***@cox.net
All statues of zeus are still
inaminate standing around doing nothing..
Same as Jesus statues, "A Jesus does _exactly_ as much as a Zeus".

LOL.
d***@cox.net
2020-02-14 14:23:36 UTC
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 06:44:34 -0800, ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by d***@cox.net
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 03:47:59 -0800, ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
lol.
Jesus died on the cross for our salvation.
No Christian has verifiable evidence that
the [imaginary] Jesus did or does anything. It is myth/fiction.
You're losing billions to 1.
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by d***@cox.net
All statues of zeus are still
inaminate standing around doing nothing..
Same as Jesus statues, "A Jesus does _exactly_ as much as a Zeus".
But Jesus is alive and zeus isn't.

Haahaahaa.
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
LOL.
the dukester, American-American
----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2020-02-16 15:33:01 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Same as Jesus statues, "A Jesus does _exactly_ as much as a Zeus".
But Jesus is alive
It has apparently choosen to remain hiding up your ass; ask it to come out.

LOL.
d***@cox.net
2020-02-16 20:26:52 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Same as Jesus statues, "A Jesus does _exactly_ as much as a Zeus".
But Jesus is alive
It has apparently choosen to remain hiding up your ass; ask it to come out.
Jesus is alive in heaven. The statue of zeus is dead up your ass.
the dukester, American-American
Andrew W
2020-02-17 04:11:14 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Same as Jesus statues, "A Jesus does _exactly_ as much as a Zeus".
But Jesus is alive
It has apparently choosen to remain hiding up your ass; ask it to come out.
Jesus is alive in heaven. The statue of zeus is dead up your ass.
For all you know Zeus might have been an immortal being too.
--
http://members.optusnet.com.au/ajwerner/

The golden rule with food - if it smells strange from the fridge then throw
it in the bin. With Christianity, if it sounds strange and it's from the
Bible then you must embrace it as the word of God.

A question to all Christians: Was the Bible inspired or dictated? Because if
it was just inspired then it can't be called God's word.

http://www.rumormillnews.com -- The best alternative news site.
d***@cox.net
2020-02-19 21:18:09 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Same as Jesus statues, "A Jesus does _exactly_ as much as a Zeus".
But Jesus is alive
It has apparently choosen to remain hiding up your ass; ask it to come out.
Jesus is alive in heaven. The statue of zeus is dead up your ass.
For all you know Zeus might have been an immortal being too.
No body has ever made a claim to zeus being real much less a statue of him..

Remember, The lord Jesus waked the earth.
the dukester, American-American
LinuxGal
2020-02-20 01:51:27 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Remember, The lord Jesus waked the earth.
The Earth: "I need five more minutes of sleep."
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
d***@cox.net
2020-02-20 18:08:16 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Remember, The lord Jesus waked the earth.
The Earth: "I need five more minutes of sleep."
Close the shades.
the dukester, American-American
Peter Pan
Whoosh!
Ted
He's Earl Whooshie Weber.
Peter Pan
EWW!
Ted
2020-02-22 01:27:43 UTC
Post by Ted
Exactly
d***@cox.net
2020-02-24 22:50:14 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Remember, The lord Jesus waked the earth.
The Earth: "I need five more minutes of sleep."
Close the shades.
the dukester, American-American
Whoosh!
You're welcome to explain it.
the dukester, American-American
LinuxGal
2020-02-25 03:31:03 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Peter Pan
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Remember, The lord Jesus waked the earth.
The Earth: "I need five more minutes of sleep."
Close the shades.
Whoosh!
You're welcome to explain it.
Don't ever apply for a position to QA work packets, Duke.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
d***@cox.net
2020-02-25 19:55:23 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Peter Pan
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Remember, The lord Jesus waked the earth.
The Earth: "I need five more minutes of sleep."
Close the shades.
Whoosh!
You're welcome to explain it.
Don't ever apply for a position to QA work packets, Duke.
Don't ever intend to.
the dukester, American-American
Peter Pan
2020-02-26 00:31:59 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Peter Pan
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Remember, The lord Jesus waked the earth.
The Earth: "I need five more minutes of sleep."
Close the shades.
the dukester, American-American
Whoosh!
You're welcome to explain it.
Wow, thanks, duke. But no. It's better to leave you
twisting in the wind.
John Locke
2020-02-19 21:51:20 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Same as Jesus statues, "A Jesus does _exactly_ as much as a Zeus".
But Jesus is alive
It has apparently choosen to remain hiding up your ass; ask it to come out.
Jesus is alive in heaven. The statue of zeus is dead up your ass.
...if Jesus is "alive in heaven" and concerned about humans why the
fuck doesn't he get his sorry ass down here on earth once in a while
to provide at guidance and support ?
Christopher A. Lee
2020-02-19 22:21:08 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Same as Jesus statues, "A Jesus does _exactly_ as much as a Zeus".
But Jesus is alive
It has apparently choosen to remain hiding up your ass; ask it to come out.
Jesus is alive in heaven. The statue of zeus is dead up your ass.
Either prove it or shut the fuck up, in-our-face moron.
I worked with somebody named Jesus in the 1990s - we called him Jesse.
d***@cox.net
2020-02-20 18:09:09 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Same as Jesus statues, "A Jesus does _exactly_ as much as a Zeus".
But Jesus is alive
It has apparently choosen to remain hiding up your ass; ask it to come out.
Jesus is alive in heaven. The statue of zeus is dead up your ass.
...if Jesus is "alive in heaven" and concerned about humans why the
fuck doesn't he get his sorry ass down here on earth once in a while
to provide at guidance and support ?
He already did that. The balls is your court to elect to follow or not. And so
goes you judgment.
the dukester, American-American
d***@cox.net
2020-02-14 14:24:54 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
All statues of zeus are still
inaminate standing around doing nothing..
Same as Jesus statues, "A Jesus does _exactly_ as much as a Zeus".
And btw, the world over believes Jesus lives. Not so much as 1 person believes
zeus lives.
the dukester, American-American
John Locke
2020-02-14 15:46:17 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
All statues of zeus are still
inaminate standing around doing nothing..
Same as Jesus statues, "A Jesus does _exactly_ as much as a Zeus".
And btw, the world over believes Jesus lives. Not so much as 1 person believes
zeus lives.
...I do ! ...he's camping out in my back yard as we speak. Very handy.
He can make it rain when the lawn needs watering. What does your
mega psycho god/Jeebus do ? Roast people in hell ? Wonderful !
d***@cox.net
2020-02-14 22:58:13 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
All statues of zeus are still
inaminate standing around doing nothing..
Same as Jesus statues, "A Jesus does _exactly_ as much as a Zeus".
And btw, the world over believes Jesus lives. Not so much as 1 person believes
zeus lives.
...I do ! ...he's camping out in my back yard as we speak. Very handy.
He can make it rain when the lawn needs watering. What does your
mega psycho god/Jeebus do ? Roast people in hell ? Wonderful !
No, satan does that, and he's coming for you.
the dukester, American-American
John Locke
2020-02-19 21:59:20 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
All statues of zeus are still
inaminate standing around doing nothing..
Same as Jesus statues, "A Jesus does _exactly_ as much as a Zeus".
And btw, the world over believes Jesus lives. Not so much as 1 person believes
zeus lives.
...I do ! ...he's camping out in my back yard as we speak. Very handy.
He can make it rain when the lawn needs watering. What does your
mega psycho god/Jeebus do ? Roast people in hell ? Wonderful !
No, satan does that, and he's coming for you.
...even if he were real, I don't think he'd be interested in me. I'm
not a god groveler. Satan detests brown nosers. You, on the other
hand, are a prime candidate for the old brolier. Got those asbestos
Speedos packed yet ?
d***@cox.net
2020-02-20 18:11:21 UTC
Post by John Locke
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
All statues of zeus are still
inaminate standing around doing nothing..
Same as Jesus statues, "A Jesus does _exactly_ as much as a Zeus".
And btw, the world over believes Jesus lives. Not so much as 1 person believes
zeus lives.
...I do ! ...he's camping out in my back yard as we speak. Very handy.
He can make it rain when the lawn needs watering. What does your
mega psycho god/Jeebus do ? Roast people in hell ? Wonderful !
No, satan does that, and he's coming for you.
...even if he were real, I don't think he'd be interested in me. I'm
not a god groveler.
Groveling doesn't matter. ONce you go to the firewood bid, that's the end.
----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2020-02-16 15:31:01 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by d***@cox.net
All statues of zeus are still
inaminate standing around doing nothing..
Same as Jesus statues, "A Jesus does _exactly_ as much as a Zeus".
And btw, the world over believes Jesus lives. Not so much as 1 person believes
zeus lives.
And still all Jesus/Zeus statues are in fact impotent and
lifeless, regardless how many gullible people "believe" otherwise.
d***@cox.net
2020-02-16 20:25:49 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by d***@cox.net
All statues of zeus are still
inaminate standing around doing nothing..
Same as Jesus statues, "A Jesus does _exactly_ as much as a Zeus".
And btw, the world over believes Jesus lives. Not so much as 1 person believes
zeus lives.
And still all Jesus/Zeus statues are in fact impotent and
lifeless, regardless how many gullible people "believe" otherwise.
Statues, exactly. But Jesus is alive in heaven, and zeus is still a dead
statue.
the dukester, American-American
Cloud Hobbit
2020-02-16 21:16:32 UTC

If only you could prove your religious fantasy were true.
d***@cox.net
2020-02-19 21:19:40 UTC
On Sun, 16 Feb 2020 13:16:32 -0800 (PST), Cloud Hobbit
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Statues, exactly. But Jesus is alive in heaven, and zeus is still a dead
statue.
If only you could prove your religious fantasy were true.
He's the Creator of all things in existence. He even created the inanimate
statue of zeus..
the dukester, American-American
Cloud Hobbit
2020-02-19 22:12:25 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
He's the Creator of all things in existence. He even created the inanimate
statue of zeus..

Not if you can't prove God exists.

Many people find it suspicious that the resurrection is only mentioned in the bible and nowhere else. Since you keep claiming there were witnesses, why did none of them mention this miracle man flying to heaven? Seems like that should have generated some buzz and that some of the historians and other scholars would be interested and would have sought witnesses. Strange that nobody did.

Probably because it never fucking happened.

YMMV☺
d***@cox.net
2020-02-20 18:13:25 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Many people find it suspicious that the resurrection is only mentioned in the bible and nowhere else. Since you keep claiming there were witnesses, why did none of them mention this miracle man flying to heaven? Seems like that should have generated some buzz and that some of the historians and other scholars would be interested and would have sought witnesses. Strange that nobody did.
You would have it appear in your donald duck comic book?
Post by d***@cox.net
Probably because it never fucking happened.
Prove it.
the dukester, American-American
Mitchell Holman
2020-02-20 18:39:25 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
He's the Creator of all things in existence. He even created the inanimate
statue of zeus..
Not if you can't prove God exists.
He's the creator of all things in existence.
And since god exists then god created god, right?
d***@cox.net
2020-02-24 22:51:04 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
He's the Creator of all things in existence. He even created the inanimate
statue of zeus..
Not if you can't prove God exists.
He's the creator of all things in existence.
And since god exists then god created god, right?
I would think not, but then again, we can't define God, so no man can answer.
Kevrob
2020-02-20 20:02:58 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
He's the Creator of all things in existence. He even created the inanimate
statue of zeus..
Not if you can't prove God exists.
He's the creator of all things in existence.
Assertion isn't an actual logical argument, and it
doesn't contain any evidence.
Post by d***@cox.net
Probably because it never fucking happened.
Prove it.
Your side asserts it did, and is long past due for
providing credible evidence.

--
Kevin R
a.a #2310
aaa
2020-02-21 12:36:53 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
He's the Creator of all things in existence. He even created the inanimate
statue of zeus..
Not if you can't prove God exists.
He's the creator of all things in existence.
Assertion isn't an actual logical argument, and it doesn't contain
any evidence.
That would make all testimonies of the court irrelevant.
Post by d***@cox.net
Probably because it never fucking happened.
Prove it.
Your side asserts it did, and is long past due for providing credible
evidence.
The evidence is open to all, but atheists are too blind to recognize it.
-- Kevin R a.a #2310
Post by d***@cox.net
the dukester, American-American
--
God's spiritual evidence:

God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.

Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!
Peter Pan
2020-02-22 00:10:59 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
He's the Creator of all things in existence. He even created the inanimate
statue of zeus..
Not if you can't prove God exists.
He's the creator of all things in existence.
Assertion isn't an actual logical argument, and it doesn't contain
any evidence.
That would make all testimonies of the court irrelevant.
Not everyone's testimony is irrelevant, but i'm pretty
sure testimony from brain-damaged people and their pet
spiritual dragons is inadmissible.
aaa
2020-02-22 12:15:10 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
He's the Creator of all things in existence. He even created the inanimate
statue of zeus..
Not if you can't prove God exists.
He's the creator of all things in existence.
Assertion isn't an actual logical argument, and it doesn't contain
any evidence.
That would make all testimonies of the court irrelevant.
Not everyone's testimony is irrelevant, but i'm pretty
sure testimony from brain-damaged people and their pet
spiritual dragons is inadmissible.
Such assertion isn't an actual logical argument, and it doesn't contain
any evidence.

Christ!
Peter Pan
2020-02-22 18:03:51 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
He's the Creator of all things in existence. He even created the inanimate
statue of zeus..
Not if you can't prove God exists.
He's the creator of all things in existence.
Assertion isn't an actual logical argument, and it doesn't contain
any evidence.
That would make all testimonies of the court irrelevant.
Not everyone's testimony is irrelevant, but i'm pretty
sure testimony from brain-damaged people and their pet
spiritual dragons is inadmissible.
Such assertion isn't an actual logical argument, and it doesn't contain
any evidence.
Oh noooo! I better write that down so I won't forget...

"All assertions must be in the form of actual
logical arguments, and must contain evidence!!!"
-- aaa's Law

and

"If you don't present irrefutable proof, you're
lying."
-- Bob's Corollary to aaa's Law
aaa
2020-02-22 23:31:59 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
He's the Creator of all things in existence. He even created the inanimate
statue of zeus..
Not if you can't prove God exists.
He's the creator of all things in existence.
Assertion isn't an actual logical argument, and it doesn't contain
any evidence.
That would make all testimonies of the court irrelevant.
Not everyone's testimony is irrelevant, but i'm pretty
sure testimony from brain-damaged people and their pet
spiritual dragons is inadmissible.
Such assertion isn't an actual logical argument, and it doesn't contain
any evidence.
Oh noooo! I better write that down so I won't forget...
"All assertions must be in the form of actual
logical arguments, and must contain evidence!!!"
-- aaa's Law
You are not paying attention. It's Mr. Kevin's law.

Christ!
Peter Pan
2020-02-23 04:18:43 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
He's the Creator of all things in existence. He even created
the inanimate
statue of zeus..
Not if you can't prove God exists.
He's the creator of all things in existence.
Assertion isn't an actual logical argument, and it doesn't contain
any evidence.
That would make all testimonies of the court irrelevant.
Not everyone's testimony is irrelevant, but i'm pretty
sure testimony from brain-damaged people and their pet
spiritual dragons is inadmissible.
Such assertion isn't an actual logical argument, and it doesn't contain
any evidence.
Oh noooo! I better write that down so I won't forget...
"All assertions must be in the form of actual
logical arguments, and must contain evidence!!!"
-- aaa's Law
You are not paying attention. It's Mr. Kevin's law.
Yeah, you're right. You were only repeating it.

It didn't sound like something you'd say. Are you saying
you don't really agree with Kev?
-- Bob's Corollary to aaa's Law
aaa

Christ!
Peter Pan
2020-02-24 23:38:41 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
[...]
Great.

Not everyone's testimony is irrelevant, but i'm pretty
sure testimony from brain-damaged people and their pet
spiritual dragons is inadmissible.

Since you don't agree with Mr. Kevin's Law, you must
accept my assertion without any logical argument
containing evidence. Logic doesn't matter, i can just
wave my arms and declare it by faith, and that makes it
true. You agree that's just common sense.

All your testimony is irrelevant. Glad we settled that.
aaa
2020-02-25 15:09:44 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
[...]
Not really. Your prejudiced opinion is only based on your ignorance. It
can't be accepted.

Christ!
Cloud Hobbit
2020-02-25 19:08:55 UTC
Post by aaa
Not really. Your prejudiced opinion is only based on your ignorance. It
can't be accepted.

Then we can ignore everything you say for the same reason.
You're prejudiced opinion is only based on your brain damage which causes you to think your hallucinations are real.
aaa
2020-02-25 22:26:36 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Not really. Your prejudiced opinion is only based on your
ignorance. It
can't be accepted.
Then we can ignore everything you say for the same reason. You're
prejudiced opinion is only based on your brain damage which causes
you to think your hallucinations are real.
That's just your empty claim. You have nothing to support your such claim.

Christ!
Cloud Hobbit
2020-02-26 01:00:09 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Not really. Your prejudiced opinion is only based on your
ignorance. It
can't be accepted.
Then we can ignore everything you say for the same reason. You're
prejudiced opinion is only based on your brain damage which causes
you to think your hallucinations are real.
That's just your empty claim. You have nothing to support your such claim.
We have your entire posting history full of the most incredible nonsense and stupidity ever accumulated. You have been 100% wrong on everything and have proven only that if we take your word for the brain trauma, you have obviously been rendered very damaged in your ability to understand reality.

https://piv.pivpiv.dk/
Peter Pan
2020-02-26 01:26:08 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Not really. Your prejudiced opinion is only based on your ignorance. It
can't be accepted.
Then we can ignore everything you say for the same reason.
You're prejudiced opinion is only based on your brain damage which causes you to think your hallucinations are real.
That's only common sense. aaa has yet to prove anyone
wrong.

Kevrob
2020-02-24 00:04:36 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
It didn't sound like something you'd say. Are you saying
you don't really agree with Kev?
He's referencing a reply I made to that troll, Weber.

[quote]

Assertion isn't an actual logical argument, and it
doesn't contain any evidence.

Your side asserts it did, and is long past due for
providing credible evidence.

[/quote]

https://groups.google.com/forum/?#!original/alt.atheism/E708vc3y_to/nFXVZskUGAAJ

<ada25f08-815c-4488-9462-***@googlegroups.com>

http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=%3Cada25f08-815c-4488-9462-c2d220054c21%40googlegroups.com%3E

Earl makes all sorts of dogmatic statements. part of his
constant proselytizing, which he denies he does.

Niu Nian does it, also. Weber repeats his catechism, while
Niu prefers "argumentum ex culo."

--
Kevin R
a.a #2310
Kevrob
2020-02-23 23:51:22 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
He's the Creator of all things in existence. He even created
the inanimate
statue of zeus..
Not if you can't prove God exists.
He's the creator of all things in existence.
Assertion isn't an actual logical argument, and it doesn't contain
any evidence.
That would make all testimonies of the court irrelevant.
Not everyone's testimony is irrelevant, but i'm pretty
sure testimony from brain-damaged people and their pet
spiritual dragons is inadmissible.
Such assertion isn't an actual logical argument, and it doesn't contain
any evidence.
Oh noooo! I better write that down so I won't forget...
"All assertions must be in the form of actual
logical arguments, and must contain evidence!!!"
-- aaa's Law
You are not paying attention. It's Mr. Kevin's law.
Unevidenced assumptions can be part of logical arguments,
but only as axioms.

[quote]

axiom:

A statement or proposition which is regarded as being established,
accepted, or self-evidently true.

[/quote]

https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/axiom

As atheists, or perhaps as agnostics, regular a.a members
refuse to accept the axiom of the existence of a ghod or ghodz.

Pro-religious argument can be exquisitely logical
(think of the Scholastics) IF you accept certain axioms.
We who do not accept those do not find them self-evident.
If the axioms aren't accepted, the arguments may be
dismissed.

The "style of argument" of many of the trolls here is to reiterate
the axioms they treat as self-evident, often in planted form.
A good example of the latter is calling existence "creation,"
assuming a creator in the very name. Another is treating some
claimed personal inspiration as a source of knowledge. Any
imagined message presumes some intelligence sending it, as
opposed to a feeling or idea generated internally, and only
attributed to an imaginary other.

Of course, their are the religious frauds. Do you devout
Christians think L Ron Hubbard was telling the truth about
his "spiritual understandings?" How about Joseph Smith?
William Miller? Jim Jones? "Rev" Moon? Do Jews accept
Jacob Frank was the Messiah? Rabbi Schneersohn? Oh, Muslims,
was the Shirazi the Mahdi, or Sudan's Muhammad Ahmad?

These are equally reliable as traditional religious revelation,
from an atheist'sz perspective.

Or, we could believe Zeus went around impregnating beautiful
women, with the ghod disguised as various animals. "It's a
miracle!"

--
Kevin R
a.a #2310
Cloud Hobbit
2020-02-23 22:50:27 UTC
Post by aaa
Such assertion isn't an actual logical argument, and it doesn't contain
any evidence.

Its almost as if you wrote it then.

Or it would be if you were right, which you have never been.
aaa
2020-02-24 02:35:42 UTC
Post by Kevrob
Post by aaa
Such assertion isn't an actual logical argument, and it doesn't contain
any evidence.
Its almost as if you wrote it then.
Or it would be if you were right, which you have never been.
I'm glad we are in agreement even though it's for different reasons.

Christ!
d***@cox.net
2020-02-24 22:51:46 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Probably because it never fucking happened.
Prove it.
Your side asserts it did, and is long past due for
providing credible evidence.
Then prove there is no God almighty. Should be easy for you.
the dukester, American-American
Cloud Hobbit
2020-02-25 19:02:39 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Then prove there is no God almighty. Should be easy for you.
First we need to examine all the evidence for God.

Please post a list of all the evidence for God, then we can go about refuting it.
Cloud Hobbit
2020-02-26 01:02:22 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by d***@cox.net
Then prove there is no God almighty. Should be easy for you.
First we need to examine all the evidence for God.
Please post a list of all the evidence for God, then we can go about refuting it.
Well?
https://piv.pivpiv.dk/
Peter Pan
2020-02-26 01:22:57 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Then prove there is no God almighty. Should be easy for you.
Then prove you never lied on the ng. Should be easy for
you.
----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2020-02-17 08:04:55 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by d***@cox.net
All statues of zeus are still
inaminate standing around doing nothing..
Same as Jesus statues, "A Jesus does _exactly_ as much as a Zeus".
And btw, the world over believes Jesus lives. Not so much as 1 person believes
zeus lives.
And still all Jesus/Zeus statues are in fact impotent and
lifeless, regardless how many gullible people "believe" otherwise.
Statues, exactly. But Jesus is alive in heaven, and zeus is still a dead
statue.
Your Jesus remains impotent and un-evidenced, _exactly_ like a Zeus.
d***@cox.net
2020-02-19 21:20:39 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by d***@cox.net
All statues of zeus are still
inaminate standing around doing nothing..
Same as Jesus statues, "A Jesus does _exactly_ as much as a Zeus".
And btw, the world over believes Jesus lives. Not so much as 1 person believes
zeus lives.
And still all Jesus/Zeus statues are in fact impotent and
lifeless, regardless how many gullible people "believe" otherwise.
Statues, exactly. But Jesus is alive in heaven, and zeus is still a dead
statue.
Your Jesus remains impotent and un-evidenced, _exactly_ like a Zeus.
It all changes for you when you die.
the dukester, American-American
John Locke
...you're right Earl. You're gonna be a worm smorgasbord !
d***@cox.net
2020-02-20 18:14:06 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by d***@cox.net
All statues of zeus are still
inaminate standing around doing nothing..
Same as Jesus statues, "A Jesus does _exactly_ as much as a Zeus".
And btw, the world over believes Jesus lives. Not so much as 1 person believes
zeus lives.
And still all Jesus/Zeus statues are in fact impotent and
lifeless, regardless how many gullible people "believe" otherwise.
Statues, exactly. But Jesus is alive in heaven, and zeus is still a dead
statue.
Your Jesus remains impotent and un-evidenced, _exactly_ like a Zeus.
It all changes for you when you die.
...you're right Earl. You're gonna be a worm smorgasbord !
But I'll be the desert, you'll be the napkin.
the dukester, American-American
Peter Pan
2020-02-21 02:36:47 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by d***@cox.net
All statues of zeus are still
inaminate standing around doing nothing..
Same as Jesus statues, "A Jesus does _exactly_ as much as a Zeus".
And btw, the world over believes Jesus lives. Not so much as 1 person believes
zeus lives.
And still all Jesus/Zeus statues are in fact impotent and
lifeless, regardless how many gullible people "believe" otherwise.
Statues, exactly. But Jesus is alive in heaven, and zeus is still a dead
statue.
Your Jesus remains impotent and un-evidenced, _exactly_ like a Zeus.
It all changes for you when you die.
...you're right Earl. You're gonna be a worm smorgasbord !
But I'll be the desert, you'll be the napkin.
So you're gonna be dessert for the rattlesnakes and
vultures instead of worms.
d***@cox.net
2020-02-24 22:52:43 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by d***@cox.net
All statues of zeus are still
inaminate standing around doing nothing..
Same as Jesus statues, "A Jesus does _exactly_ as much as a Zeus".
And btw, the world over believes Jesus lives. Not so much as 1 person believes
zeus lives.
And still all Jesus/Zeus statues are in fact impotent and
lifeless, regardless how many gullible people "believe" otherwise.
Statues, exactly. But Jesus is alive in heaven, and zeus is still a dead
statue.
Your Jesus remains impotent and un-evidenced, _exactly_ like a Zeus.
It all changes for you when you die.
...you're right Earl. You're gonna be a worm smorgasbord !
But I'll be the desert, you'll be the napkin.
So you're gonna be dessert for the rattlesnakes and
vultures instead of worms.
And they will wipe their ass with you.
the dukester, American-American
d***@cox.net
the dukester, American-American
Andrew W
2020-02-17 04:13:31 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
All statues of zeus are still
inaminate standing around doing nothing..
Same as Jesus statues, "A Jesus does _exactly_ as much as a Zeus".
And btw, the world over believes Jesus lives. Not so much as 1 person believes
zeus lives.
It's irrelevant what the majority believes. The world's been hoodwinked.
Remember the world was taken over by dark forces a long time ago.

d***@cox.net
2020-02-19 21:22:10 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
All statues of zeus are still
inaminate standing around doing nothing..
Same as Jesus statues, "A Jesus does _exactly_ as much as a Zeus".
And btw, the world over believes Jesus lives. Not so much as 1 person believes
zeus lives.
It's irrelevant what the majority believes.
Screw the majority. They don't count.
Post by Andrew W
The world's been hoodwinked.
Remember the world was taken over by dark forces a long time ago.
Oh, so you believe in the "dark force"?
the dukester, American-American
Andrew W
2020-02-20 02:22:59 UTC
Post by Andrew W
The world's been hoodwinked.
Remember the world was taken over by dark forces a long time ago.
Oh, so you believe in the "dark force"?
You call them Satan.

d***@cox.net
2020-02-20 18:15:07 UTC
Post by Andrew W
The world's been hoodwinked.
Remember the world was taken over by dark forces a long time ago.
Oh, so you believe in the "dark force"?
You call them Satan.
Yep, he was around in the beginning.
the dukester, American-American
Andrew W
2020-02-20 21:55:48 UTC
Post by Andrew W
The world's been hoodwinked.
Remember the world was taken over by dark forces a long time ago.
Oh, so you believe in the "dark force"?
You call them Satan.
Yep, he was around in the beginning.
What you perhaps don't realise is that 'satan', who's not just one person,
controls everything on earth, including religions, governments,
corporations, and importantly what's written in our history including the
Bible.

Patrick B
Your life really must suck.
Andrew W
2020-02-21 08:05:12 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Andrew W
What you perhaps don't realise is that 'satan', who's not just one person,
controls everything on earth, including religions, governments,
corporations, and importantly what's written in our history including the
Bible.
Your life really must suck.
How did you come to that conclusion?

Patrick B
Because you think satan is in charge.
Andrew W
2020-02-21 23:09:53 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Post by Patrick B
Post by Andrew W
What you perhaps don't realise is that 'satan', who's not just one person,
controls everything on earth, including religions, governments,
corporations, and importantly what's written in our history including the
Bible.
Your life really must suck.
How did you come to that conclusion?
Because you think satan is in charge.
Don't you know about the horrible suffering that goes on in this world?
And you don't realise that evil is getting more help than good people?
People pray and get no help.
It's obvious who's running this world.

Patrick B
2020-02-22 13:16:29 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Post by Patrick B
Post by Andrew W
What you perhaps don't realise is that 'satan', who's not just one person,
controls everything on earth, including religions, governments,
corporations, and importantly what's written in our history including the
Bible.
Your life really must suck.
How did you come to that conclusion?
Because you think satan is in charge.
Don't you know about the horrible suffering that goes on in this world?
And you don't realise that evil is getting more help than good people?
People pray and get no help.
It's obvious who's running this world.
Life must suck for you. And then you will die.
All dressed up in your coffin with no place to go.....
Andrew W
2020-02-22 22:08:40 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Post by Patrick B
Post by Andrew W
What you perhaps don't realise is that 'satan', who's not just one person,
controls everything on earth, including religions, governments,
corporations, and importantly what's written in our history including the
Bible.
Your life really must suck.
How did you come to that conclusion?
Because you think satan is in charge.
Don't you know about the horrible suffering that goes on in this world?
And you don't realise that evil is getting more help than good people?
People pray and get no help.
It's obvious who's running this world.
Life must suck for you. And then you will die.
All dressed up in your coffin with no place to go.....
I found your problem. You live on flawed assumptions.

Patrick B
Where was that sucker?
d***@cox.net
2020-02-24 22:54:02 UTC
Post by Andrew W
The world's been hoodwinked.
Remember the world was taken over by dark forces a long time ago.
Oh, so you believe in the "dark force"?
You call them Satan.
Yep, he was around in the beginning.
What you perhaps don't realise is that 'satan', who's not just one person,
controls everything on earth, including religions, governments,
corporations, and importantly what's written in our history including the
Bible.
Wow, where did you get that wild idea? Mary kicked satan out of heaven.
the dukester, American-American
Andrew W
2020-02-25 04:54:34 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Post by Andrew W
The world's been hoodwinked.
Remember the world was taken over by dark forces a long time ago.
Oh, so you believe in the "dark force"?
You call them Satan.
Yep, he was around in the beginning.
What you perhaps don't realise is that 'satan', who's not just one person,
controls everything on earth, including religions, governments,
corporations, and importantly what's written in our history including the
Bible.
Wow, where did you get that wild idea? Mary kicked satan out of heaven.
That's why he's here.

d***@cox.net
2020-02-19 21:16:27 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by d***@cox.net
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 03:47:59 -0800, ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
lol.
Jesus died on the cross for our salvation.
No Christian has verifiable evidence that
the [imaginary] Jesus did or does anything. It is myth/fiction.
Ever since you village idiots threw out "verifiable", I've been laughing. As if
any such thing is possible.
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by d***@cox.net
All statues of zeus are still
inaminate standing around doing nothing..
Same as Jesus statues, "A Jesus statue does _exactly_ as much as a Zeus statue".
the dukester, American-American
John Locke
2020-02-13 15:52:13 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 03:47:59 -0800, ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
lol.
Jesus died on the cross for our salvation.
..no he didn't. According to your own fiction story, he was up and
running amuck after three days.That's not death nor was it any kind of
sacrifice. And there's no such thing as "salvation". That's just
another scam cooked up by the church to fill the coffers.
Post by d***@cox.net
All statues of zeus are still inaminate standing around doing nothing..
...as are the statues of Jesus. Here's one humongous Jesus statue
doing nothing other then being an aviation hazard and a giant pigeon
poop depository:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/gtoexperience/5899943999/
Andrew W
2020-02-17 04:07:58 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 03:47:59 -0800, ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
lol.
Jesus died on the cross for our salvation. All statues of zeus are still
inaminate standing around doing nothing..
All the statues of Jesus are inanimate too and there are a lot more of
those. The point is there were real such people in each case FYI. Nice try.

And Jesus dying on the cross was not the reason he came here. That was a lie
to guilt trip the human race into spiritual slavery.

WangoTango
2020-02-18 22:11:01 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
@cox.net says...
Post by d***@cox.net
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 03:47:59 -0800, ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
lol.
Jesus died on the cross for our salvation. All statues of zeus are still
inaminate standing around doing nothing..
the dukester, American-American
You mean, Jesus gave up a 3 day weekend.
Maybe, we would have been better served if he gave up those 3 days to
guarantee that no children would starve to death.
Christopher A. Lee
Not even that - part of Friday, all Saturday and part of Sunday.
Kevrob
2020-02-19 02:43:01 UTC
Post by WangoTango
@cox.net says...
Post by d***@cox.net
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 03:47:59 -0800, ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
lol.
Jesus died on the cross for our salvation. All statues of zeus are still
inaminate standing around doing nothing..
the dukester, American-American
You mean, Jesus gave up a 3 day weekend.
Maybe, we would have been better served if he gave up those 3 days to
guarantee that no children would starve to death.
Not even that - part of Friday, all Saturday and part of Sunday.
I've read the "Sabbath" mentioned was the first day of Passover,
not the regular one that starts sundown Friday, so Josh could have
been killed and buried ny sundown, Thursday. So he would have been
"resting" all of Friday and Saturday, and half of Sunday, counting
the day sundown to sundown, plus a bit of Thursday. Nobody really
knows which year it was supposed to be. The day to prepare for
Passover, 14 Nisan, isn't always the same day of the week. The
Christian "Holy/Maundy Thursday" and "Good Friday" stay put in
the week, even if that moves forward and back in the spring from
year to year. The resurrection, which, of course, I don't believe
ever happened, was supposed to have been on the first day of the
week, though.

--
Kevin R
a.a #2310
John Locke
..wrong ! The one in my back yard does an Irish jig at midnight !
Peter Pan
2020-02-20 00:38:18 UTC
Post by John Locke
Post by d***@cox.net
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 03:47:59 -0800, ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
lol.
Jesus died on the cross for our salvation. All statues of zeus are still
inaminate standing around doing nothing..
..wrong ! The one in my back yard does an Irish jig at midnight !
Mary statues have been known to shed tears of blood.

I've never heard of one dancing an Irish jig, but you
have to be dignified when you're a statue of the Mother
of God.
LinuxGal
2020-02-20 01:29:53 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Mary statues have been known to shed tears of blood.
None have ever withstood scientific scrutiny, of course.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Don Martin
2020-02-20 11:28:46 UTC
On Wed, 19 Feb 2020 13:46:32 -0800, John Locke
Post by John Locke
Post by d***@cox.net
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 03:47:59 -0800, ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
lol.
Jesus died on the cross for our salvation. All statues of zeus are still
inaminate standing around doing nothing..
..wrong ! The one in my back yard does an Irish jig at midnight !
What does a nice Jewish boy do that for? He doesn't know the steps of
the hora?
Fidei defensor (Hon. Antipodean)
Je pense, donc je suis Charlie.
d***@cox.net
2020-02-20 18:15:56 UTC
Post by John Locke
Post by d***@cox.net
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 03:47:59 -0800, ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
lol.
Jesus died on the cross for our salvation. All statues of zeus are still
inaminate standing around doing nothing..
..wrong ! The one in my back yard does an Irish jig at midnight !
You should sell tickets. A statue doing the jig.
the dukester, American-American
Peter Pan
2020-02-21 01:04:46 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by John Locke
Post by d***@cox.net
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 03:47:59 -0800, ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
lol.
Jesus died on the cross for our salvation. All statues of zeus are still
inaminate standing around doing nothing..
..wrong ! The one in my back yard does an Irish jig at midnight !
You should sell tickets. A statue doing the jig.
I'd pay to see a dead jew come back to life.
Even to watch the video.

It's a pity it couldn't be recorded.
Kevrob
2020-02-22 01:02:02 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by John Locke
Post by d***@cox.net
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 03:47:59 -0800, ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
lol.
Jesus died on the cross for our salvation. All statues of zeus are still
inaminate standing around doing nothing..
..wrong ! The one in my back yard does an Irish jig at midnight !
You should sell tickets. A statue doing the jig.
I'd pay to see a dead jew come back to life.
Even to watch the video.
It's a pity it couldn't be recorded.
Do we get to pick? The first one who comes to mind
is Lenny Bruce.

--
Kevin R
a.a #2310
d***@cox.net
2020-02-24 22:55:07 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by John Locke
Post by d***@cox.net
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 03:47:59 -0800, ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
lol.
Jesus died on the cross for our salvation. All statues of zeus are still
inaminate standing around doing nothing..
..wrong ! The one in my back yard does an Irish jig at midnight !
You should sell tickets. A statue doing the jig.
I'd pay to see a dead jew come back to life.
Even to watch the video.
It's a pity it couldn't be recorded.
The witnesses wrote about it.
the dukester, American-American
Kevrob
2020-02-25 00:08:00 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Peter Pan
It's a pity it couldn't be recorded.
The witnesses wrote about it.
Did they? Mark (aka "John Mark") was not necessarily the author
of the gospel 2 0f the other 3 evangelists cribbed from. If he
is the Mark who was Peter's "secretary," he was probably too young
to be out and about in Jerusalem when Josh was supposed to have been
killed. "John" was not necessarily a witness, either.

See:

https://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/biblical-topics/new-testament/gospel-of-john-commentary-who-wrote-the-gospel-of-john-and-how-historical-is-it/

Putting the legends down on parchment happened decades after
the years Josh was supposedly out and about. You may believe
they were written by witnesses, but you don't _know_ that.

--
Kevin R
a.a #2310
Malcolm McMahon
2020-02-15 12:32:03 UTC
lol.
Well, on the plus sign there's no suggestion that Jesus was prone to turn into
a swan and rape women.
Don Martin
2020-02-15 15:28:21 UTC
On Sat, 15 Feb 2020 12:32:03 -0000 (UTC), Malcolm McMahon
Post by Malcolm McMahon
lol.
Well, on the plus sign there's no suggestion that Jesus was prone to turn into
a swan and rape women.
A lack of imagination is a plus? Zeus also raped as a bull, a human
husband (Amphitryon), a shower of coins, and who knows how many other
guises? As a swan, one wonders what it feels like to work with a
cloaca in place of a penis, but I suppose we'll never know.
Malcolm McMahon
Sounds like a bit of a one-tracked mind, doesn't it?
Don Martin
2020-02-16 11:35:02 UTC
Post by Malcolm McMahon
lol.
Well, on the plus sign there's no suggestion that Jesus was prone to turn into
a swan and rape women.
A lack of imagination is a plus? Zeus also raped as a bull, a human
husband (Amphitryon), a shower of coins, and who knows how many other
guises? As a swan, one wonders what it feels like to work with a
cloaca in place of a penis, but I suppose we'll never know.
Sounds like a bit of a one-tracked mind, doesn't it?
A monorail at that. What can I say? Zeus had an eye for the ladies.

On the bright side, though, there was an upside to having been raped
by him, encapsulated is two standard assumptions about divine
hanky-panky:

1. The embrace of the god is always fruitful.
2. The embrace of the god is always purifying.

Number 1 results in the girl being rendered pregnant with some Very
Important Person who typically ends up as a demigod, e.g., Herakles
(Latin Hercules) resulted from Zeus' above-mentioned coupling as
Amphitryon with Alcmene (Mrs. Amphitryon). He had a terribly
interesting life and joined the gods on Olympus post mortem.

Number 2 results in the restoration of the girl's virginity.

Put the two together, and you have gods bestowing to women the great
gift of their transformation into virgins pregnant with god-like
fetuses.

Sound familiar?
Christopher A. Lee
A new use for turds?
Don Martin
2020-02-20 11:28:46 UTC
Post by Malcolm McMahon
[...]
Nah, a genuine, sparkling fresh hymen, painlessly installed as a
reward for her having shown the proper terror of a "good girl" at the
approach of the divine putz. Zeus's wife, Hera, had to take a dip in
a magic spring to achieve the same effect. She only did it once a
year, though (but she did it for many, many years).
Peter Pan
It must have made childbirth difficult.
Steve Hayes
2020-02-23 07:26:04 UTC
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 03:47:59 -0800, ----------- A t h e i s t
lol.
It is very sad that in some circles that passes for intelligent
comment.
--
Ignore the following - it's spammers for spambot fodder.

***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com