The reason why GOD hasn't righted all the wrongs on Earth ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-02-09 10:15:49 UTC
... is because to do it before the right time does logically mean that
not all the wrongs would've been righted because there would remain
the wrong timing.

The above reasoning does serve as evidence of GOD's existence.

Furthermore, what serves here as an irrefutable proof of the existence
of GOD is the scientific observation that the otherwise
cognitively-intact non-Christian described below really is absolutely
unable to say the simple sentence, "Jesus is LORD," with their mouth
(Romans 10:9) unto salvation (Romans 10:10).

The identity of the non-Christian, who says they are unable to lie, is
immaterial to the proof because those who are asking for this proof
already know their own identity.

*Note: David Silverman (aka Arch Rationalist on YouTube and Sanity's
Little Helper on USENET) absolutely cannot refute this proof because
he does not make the claim that he cannot lie:

This does mean that those who're citing the above YouTube video as a
refutation of this scientific proof are unwittingly demonstrating that
they are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) and ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD as evident by their cognitive deficits.

For example:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/40ebTEe6HdQ/YS0I4OtzAgAJ

Moreover, they unwittingly serve to add to this proof because they
show that they, themselves, cannot say "Jesus is LORD" with their
mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation (Romans 10:10) because the Holy
Spirit will not help them do it.

Additional tragic examples of these eternally condemned souls can be
found within the USENET thread which starts with the OP at:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/MfJonmgXq5U/pLim1KV1AgAJ

**and** more recently at:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/xDL23dlcqGw/svnGNQYhCAAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/iNOBhNvW7a8/buyOgSLiCAAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/1DTb1jHwsEI/Yk1hkBAGCQAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/-97sVWg4Wlo/Pvvj3gveDAAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/YOR5kXqRSss/bf91VzjPEgAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/VTKrWQ1e_hY/Gyua5W3-EgAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/mxM79-YWD4U/t7Nw2k4oEwAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/Hx1i1ou7OCQ/qNZQz_ueEwAJ

**and** most recently at:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/BrLR22Q3XGQ/bX0nlsWPFAAJ

<Now here's the scientific proof of GOD's existence>
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c99eb041e49dd5e1
Non-christian: "Show me LORD Almighty GOD."
Christian: "Jesus is LORD."
Non-christian: "So what?"
Christian: "Would not have been able to say that without GOD's help."
Non-christian: "Anyone can say that."
Christian: "Ok, go ahead and do it for me."
Non-christian: "I can't say anything that is untrue."
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XgfO7Da8R-o/4duvYtUP66YJ

Christian: "How about 'Santa Claus lives at the North Pole'?"

Non-christian: "Santa Claus lives at the North Pole."

Christian: "See, you can say things that we both know to be untrue
including your earlier statement that you 'can't say anything that you
believe is untrue.' So go ahead and prove you can say 'Jesus is LORD'
by doing it or else end up proving that 'no one can say "Jesus is
LORD" except by the Holy Spirit' (1 Corinthians 12:3)"

Non-christian: "I can't"

Christian: "Actually, you just proved that my saying 'Jesus is LORD'
is my showing you LORD Almighty GOD"

Bottom line: Apologetics is no longer needed for we, who are GOD's
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed , always have the LORD our GOD as
evidence of Himself thereby always proving that atheists like Richard
Dawkins are delusional in their falsely thinking that our belief in
GOD is a delusion.

Laus DEO :-)

http://HeartMDPhD.com/LausDEO

<End of Proof>

Laus DEO :-)

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace (
http://HeartMDPhD.com/PrinceOfPeace )." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really
is the birthday of our risen LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Laus DEO
:-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I command"
(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I command."(John
14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba987143725c5298?

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/WWWDJT_ ) or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-02-10 05:14:31 UTC
... is because to "just do it" now on 02/10/19 before the right time

http://youtu.be/ft3nBlpcv-I

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

servant
2019-02-11 14:38:34 UTC
My friend andy tries his very very best to ignore previous tests of his
claim.

What is the claim you say, here at his own hand:

"Note: What serves here as an irrefutable proof of the existence of GOD
is the scientific observation that the otherwise cognitively-intact
non-Christian described in this post is really absolutely unable to
say the simple sentence, "Jesus is LORD," with their mouth ..."

Ok, let's do some real science, we test this claim.

5 second youtube test of this claim.

I found this now 9 yearld video from a non-believer.

http://youtu.be/ft3nBlpcv-I

Sorry andy my friend; using your "scientific proof" only; the claim is
soundly refuted.

Andy my friend, is a claim made multiple times more sound in the face of
the many failures of the "proof" you requested??

Or does it set up believers to lose face with non-believers by this kind of
now refuted claim?
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-02-11 15:22:34 UTC
*+* 02/11/19 as it returns in a vain (Psalm 127:1) attempt to refute
the irrefutable http://bit.ly/Proof_of_GOD and instead unwittingly
serves as supporting evidence ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/c0zaxmuPZAg/N8TEpFilGwAJ

Laus DEO !

[...]