People who drop Jesus lose weight
2018-09-13 23:48:53 UTC
are you saying to reject Jesus and eat junk food?
No, try wholesome food instead. Jesus is empty calories.
People who drop Jesus lose weight. This lady was 300 lbs.

https://imgflip.com/i/2hv4uk

FUN & COLORFUL
facebook.com/liboriojolgorio

THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

#BikeForPeace #HammockForPeace
Rick Johnson
2018-09-14 00:19:14 UTC
Of course! Jesus is dead weight. Who needs that slowing them down?
2018-09-14 00:25:04 UTC
Wasn't he 95 lbs?
Rick Johnson
I dunno. Was that before or after the Romans disemboweled him?
He must have been very light in order to rise.
Kevrob
2018-09-14 01:06:49 UTC
Post by Rick Johnson
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
People who drop Jesus lose weight.
Of course! Jesus is dead weight. Who needs that slowing them down?
Wasn't he 95 lbs?
I dunno. Was that before or after the Romans disemboweled him?
He must have been very light in order to rise.
If he's hauling that lumber around, he's heavier.

There's a personal training regimen. Head down to the
Home Depot parking lot one morning, and cut a deal with Jesus,
so that when you go on your daily jog or powerwalk, you give him
a piggyback ride. You could use Heavyhands, or a weighted
vest, which might be more efficient, and keep ICE out of your
hair.

a.a 32310
Rick Johnson
2018-09-14 01:16:51 UTC
Head down to the Home Depot parking lot one morning, and
cut a deal with Jesus, so that when you go on your daily
jog or powerwalk, you give him a piggyback ride. You could
use Heavyhands, or a weighted vest, which might be more
efficient, and keep ICE out of your hair.
A better method to keep ICE outta your hair is by demanding
that Hay-soose finish his drink before hopping on your back.

You can always by him another Aguas Frescas when the "yob" is
over.
2018-09-14 01:27:09 UTC
Post by Rick Johnson
Head down to the Home Depot parking lot one morning, and
cut a deal with Jesus, so that when you go on your daily
jog or powerwalk, you give him a piggyback ride. You could
use Heavyhands, or a weighted vest, which might be more
efficient, and keep ICE out of your hair.
A better method to keep ICE outta your hair is by demanding
that Hay-soose finish his drink before hopping on your back.
You can always by him another Aguas Frescas when the "yob" is
over.
Guys, you got this all wrong.

Losing weight refers to Christians abandoning sedentary life and skipping church.
Kevrob
2018-09-14 02:09:24 UTC
Post by Rick Johnson
Head down to the Home Depot parking lot one morning, and
cut a deal with Jesus, so that when you go on your daily
jog or powerwalk, you give him a piggyback ride. You could
use Heavyhands, or a weighted vest, which might be more
efficient, and keep ICE out of your hair.
A better method to keep ICE outta your hair is by demanding
that Hay-soose finish his drink before hopping on your back.
You can always by him another Aguas Frescas when the "yob" is
over.
Guys, you got this all wrong.
Losing weight refers to Christians abandoning sedentary life and skipping church.
That all depends.

Strict Orthodox Jews don't drive on their sabbath, so they
walk to temple.

If you don't skip church, skip to church?
when I was an altar boy, the church was a
mile away, and I'd ride my bike there.

Well, Christianity influences obesity, one way or another. The studies are out there.
m***@gmail.com
2018-09-14 08:25:16 UTC
Post by Rick Johnson
Head down to the Home Depot parking lot one morning, and
cut a deal with Jesus, so that when you go on your daily
jog or powerwalk, you give him a piggyback ride. You could
use Heavyhands, or a weighted vest, which might be more
efficient, and keep ICE out of your hair.
A better method to keep ICE outta your hair is by demanding
that Hay-soose finish his drink before hopping on your back.
You can always by him another Aguas Frescas when the "yob" is
over.
Guys, you got this all wrong.
Losing weight refers to Christians abandoning sedentary life and skipping church.
That all depends.
Strict Orthodox Jews don't drive on their sabbath, so they
walk to temple.
Isn't walking working? If turning off a light switch is working,
then so is walking! On Friday, just before sunrise, Orthodox
Jews should sit down and not move a voluntary muscle at all
until sundown on Saturday. No talking, eating, no moving at
all. They might as well hibernate for 24 hours.
God is going to have a hard time figuring out who's right and who's wrong but driving a car to church doesn't look good.
2018-09-14 11:22:02 UTC
On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 7:35:31 PM UTC-4, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
are you saying to reject Jesus and eat junk food?
No, try wholesome food instead. Jesus is empty calories.
People who drop Jesus lose weight. This lady was 300 lbs.
https://imgflip.com/i/2hv4uk
It hasn’t happened to me yet, although that may be something to do with my
calorie intake.
I suppose that if I was to go out into the desert in order to ‘find
myself’, I would lose many pounds through not eating or drinking.
However, it is a long way for me to go, so I make do with the sand at
Blackpool instead - but the sea front take away shops end up with me putting
on weight rather than losing it.
Even a banana diet doesn’t work if the fruit is in banoffee pie.
I wonder if people would drop Jesus if he was fat.

https://imgflip.com/i/2hx5g0
2018-09-14 15:01:42 UTC
if you drop jesus he may get damaged
Gently please!

But he may actually rise. He got the power to rise.
2018-09-14 15:04:05 UTC
[...]
Of course they would.
They would drop him if he was fat, gay, black, Chinese, a proper raghead; in
fact anything but an attractive Caucasian male with flowing fair hair and a
well manicured western beard.
People can’t face the truth any more, so they live in fantasy land even if
their lives are ruled by 100% lies.
Politicians embrace Jesus so they are 100% fake. Others do it just to blend in with the herd.
Don Martin
2018-09-14 21:37:38 UTC
Post by Rick Johnson
[...]
Sound advice. I would suggest, however, that they might wish to sit
down on potty seats--it's a long time until sunset.
Your Constitution Is In Error
2018-09-16 20:00:27 UTC
Post by Rick Johnson
[...]
They paid a heavy price for sitting idle while their enemies climbed the wall of their city according to Plutarch.
Truly, Sabbath was made for men and not men for the Sabbath, dixit the Good Lord of mankind Jesus
2018-09-14 23:41:36 UTC
Post by Rick Johnson
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
People who drop Jesus lose weight.
Of course! Jesus is dead weight. Who needs that slowing them down?
Agreed, but ITYM Jesus is a _long_ dead weight.
(That is, of course, if he ever lived.)
--
Smiler, The godless one. a.a.# 2279
All gods are tailored to order. They're made

Amazing Answers
Jesus came to give more life. if you don't want more life eat jun....
John Locke
2018-09-14 15:22:02 UTC
On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 16:48:53 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
are you saying to reject Jesus and eat junk food?
No, try wholesome food instead. Jesus is empty calories.
People who drop Jesus lose weight. This lady was 300 lbs.
...yep, get that 200 pound monkey off your back !