JUST LOOK AT THIS PLACE
%
2017-11-09 17:10:05 UTC
.

it's being trolled better than i could ever have hoped
John Locke
2017-11-09 18:18:59 UTC
Post by %
it's being trolled better than i could ever have hoped
..trolled by religious jokers who live in a fantasy bubble of delusion
and have no life outside of infesting an atheist newgroup with
religious poppycock.
TheRealMccoy
you mean mostly a crazy govt agent using sockpuppets to keep up appearances and fool the public if they read here ...
a322x1n
Yes, Putin and his menions know how to sow discord!
TheRealMccoy
context just falls right out of your brain, you insane fool.
Smiler
2017-11-10 00:29:41 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by John Locke
Post by %
it's being trolled better than i could ever have hoped
..trolled by religious jokers who live in a fantasy bubble of delusion
and have no life outside of infesting an atheist newgroup with
religious poppycock.
you mean mostly a crazy govt agent using sockpuppets to keep up
appearances and fool the public if they read here ...
More extreme paranoia from the insane convicted criminal, Yost.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

---
TheRealMccoy
2017-11-10 00:33:45 UTC
Sorry, I only deal with reality. When are you going to start, parrot?
Smiler
2017-11-10 02:35:45 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Sorry, I only deal with reality. When are you going to start, parrot?
Reality is a foreign land to you, insane convicted criminal, Yost
You believe in an unreal deity, in an unreal UFO, dropping unreal nukes on
the earth and that an unreal government agent is posting all the posts
here.

When are you going to either get sane or leave?
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

---
TheRealMccoy
2017-11-10 02:41:12 UTC
As soon as you become an honest person and admit you are the person who posted under their real name, Robert golaszewski
Smiler
2017-11-11 03:37:39 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
As soon as you become an honest person and admit you are the person who
posted under their real name, Robert golaszewski
If I did that I would be lying, insane convicted criminal Yost, and I
don't lie.
That person is merely a figment of your paranoid imagination.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

---
TheRealMccoy
2017-11-11 20:56:54 UTC
Robert golaszewski is very real, and most of the posters in this fraudulent group are done by him
Smiler
2017-11-12 01:15:15 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Robert golaszewski is very real, and most of the posters in this
fraudulent group are done by him
More paranoia from the insane convicted criminal, Yost.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

---
hypatiab7
2017-11-13 08:09:04 UTC
Oh, then that must mean that it's you who doesn't exist.
Smiler
2017-11-14 01:38:15 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by TheRealMccoy
Robert golaszewski is very real, and most of the posters in this
fraudulent group are done by him
Oh, then that must mean that it's you who doesn't exist.
Along with his deity, UFOs, nukes, his bitcoins and his attorneys.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

---
hypatiab7
2017-11-11 08:38:25 UTC
Post by John Locke
Post by %
it's being trolled better than i could ever have hoped
..trolled by religious jokers who live in a fantasy bubble of delusion
and have no life outside of infesting an atheist newgroup with
religious poppycock.
Our theist trolls hate fact that alt.atheism is 27 years old and still going strong. Plus, none of them has ever converted any atheist here. Plus in the
past year, some of our old atheist posters have returned.
John Locke
2017-11-11 09:03:22 UTC
On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 00:38:25 -0800 (PST), hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Post by John Locke
Post by %
it's being trolled better than i could ever have hoped
..trolled by religious jokers who live in a fantasy bubble of delusion
and have no life outside of infesting an atheist newgroup with
religious poppycock.
Our theist trolls hate fact that alt.atheism is 27 years old and still going strong.
...yes, it's still one of the most active groups in usenet.
Post by hypatiab7
Plus, none of them has ever converted any atheist here.
...nope. It has never happened. I'll bet, however, that over the
years, we've encouraged a few defections from the delusional realm of
theism.
Post by hypatiab7
Plus in the past year, some of our old atheist posters have returned.
...yep. They've found out that comedy central isn't fulfilling
all of humor needs. Here in alt.atheism, theists consistently
provide many hilarious moments on a daily basis.
duke
2017-11-11 20:19:07 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Plus, none of them has ever converted any atheist here.
...nope. It has never happened. I'll bet, however, that over the
years, we've encouraged a few defections from the delusional realm of
theism.
Not a chance of that. You have nothing to offer.

the dukester, American-American

*****
The Catholic Church is like a thick steak, a glass of red wine
and a good cigar.

G.K. Chesterton
*****
John Locke
2017-11-11 21:29:40 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Plus, none of them has ever converted any atheist here.
...nope. It has never happened. I'll bet, however, that over the
years, we've encouraged a few defections from the delusional realm of
theism.
Not a chance of that. You have nothing to offer.
...a mind free of religious entanglement is nothing ? How many young
minds has the RCC destroyed by imposing guilt of sin and
fear of hell ? When I was young and forced to participate in
Catholicism craziness, I remember how the Catholic church literally
terrorized small children with their vile and twisted notions that
eating meat on Friday or touching the communion host was a mortal sin
and a sure ticket to hell. It gave kids nightmares.
duke
2017-11-12 16:53:37 UTC
Post by John Locke
Post by hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Plus, none of them has ever converted any atheist here.
...nope. It has never happened. I'll bet, however, that over the
years, we've encouraged a few defections from the delusional realm of
theism.
Not a chance of that. You have nothing to offer.
...a mind free of religious entanglement is nothing ? How many young
minds has the RCC destroyed by imposing guilt of sin and
fear of hell ?
God does that. Not the RCC.
Post by John Locke
When I was young and forced to participate in
Catholicism craziness, I remember how the Catholic church literally
terrorized small children with their vile and twisted notions that
eating meat on Friday or touching the communion host was a mortal sin
and a sure ticket to hell. It gave kids nightmares.
It didn't give me or anybody I now some nightmares. We did not eat meat on
Fridays, and the Eucharist was placed on the tongue.

*****
A***@yahoo.com
2017-11-12 16:56:03 UTC
This place is loaded with atheist trolls. They're always paTROLLING, making sure that the theists keep in line.
v***@gmail.com
2017-11-12 18:50:53 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
This place is loaded with atheist trolls. They're always paTROLLING, making sure that the theists keep in line.
You got that right, pal. Many of the atheists never participate in discussions.
Hypatiab is a classic case. She calls us trolls, but she trolls constantly.
Tim is another one and so is Don Martin.
Mitchell Holman
2017-11-12 19:14:01 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by A***@yahoo.com
This place is loaded with atheist trolls. They're always paTROLLING,
making sure that the theists keep in line.
You got that right, pal. Many of the atheists never participate in discussions.
No, they choose not to participate in discussions with YOU.

See the difference?
Jeanne Douglas
2017-11-13 03:41:07 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by A***@yahoo.com
This place is loaded with atheist trolls. They're always paTROLLING,
making sure that the theists keep in line.
You got that right, pal. Many of the atheists never participate in discussions.
No, they choose not to participate in discussions with YOU.
See the difference?
Exactly. We have discussions, even disagreements, among ourselves but we don't resort to trolling behavior. It's only theist trolls that get treated with contempt when they trespass.
--
Posted by Mimo Usenet Browser v0.2.5
http://www.mimousenet.com/mimo/post
Jeanne Douglas
2017-11-13 03:25:36 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by A***@yahoo.com
This place is loaded with atheist trolls. They're always paTROLLING, making sure that the theists keep in line.
You got that right, pal. Many of the atheists never participate in discussions.
Hypatiab is a classic case. She calls us trolls, but she trolls constantly.
Tim is another one and so is Don Martin.
You can't be a troll in your own newsgroup. You trolls do not belong here so, of course, you get slammed. It's what happens to trespassers, whether in the real world or USENET.
v***@gmail.com
2017-11-13 03:57:37 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by A***@yahoo.com
This place is loaded with atheist trolls. They're always paTROLLING, making sure that the theists keep in line.
You got that right, pal. Many of the atheists never participate in discussions.
Hypatiab is a classic case. She calls us trolls, but she trolls constantly.
Tim is another one and so is Don Martin.
You can't be a troll in your own newsgroup. You trolls do not belong here so, of course, you get slammed. It's what happens to trespassers, whether in the real world or USENET.
The Cat-Herding Rules and Regulations of alt.atheism and Some Information

1. All are welcome in the newsgroup, whether they're atheists or not.
Kevrob
2017-11-13 13:07:15 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
The Cat-Herding Rules and Regulations of alt.atheism and Some Information
1. All are welcome in the newsgroup, whether they're atheists or not.
Like any quote-mining theist, Tandy takes this out of context.
The FAQ continues:

[quote]

2. Proselytizing of ANY religion is NOT welcome! (Those guilty of this
bad nettiquette will be treated as they deserve!)

This newsgroup exists for atheists to discuss anything of interest
to them and other atheists, although others who are honestly interested
in joining a discussion and are not trolls are welcome. Trolls will be
treated as what they are.

[/quote]

You are a shit-stirring, ghod-pushing, quote-mining troll,
and have been called on this frequently. Give it up.

Kevin R
!! Atheist ------------------------------
2017-11-13 16:14:20 UTC
Post by Kevrob
Post by v***@gmail.com
The Cat-Herding Rules and Regulations of alt.atheism and Some Information
1. All are welcome in the newsgroup, whether they're atheists or not.
Like any quote-mining theist, Tandy takes this out of context.
[quote]
2. Proselytizing of ANY religion is NOT welcome! (Those guilty of this
bad nettiquette will be treated as they deserve!)
This newsgroup exists for atheists to discuss anything of interest
to them and other atheists, although others who are honestly interested
in joining a discussion and are not trolls are welcome. Trolls will be
treated as what they are.
[/quote]
You are a shit-stirring, ghod-pushing, quote-mining troll,
and have been called on this frequently. Give it up.
Kevin R
He trolls because you endlessly troll him back. Idiot.
--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
Extortion (Believe or Burn) is *THE* foundation of Christianity.
Sycophant: a compulsive ass-kisser of un-evidenced dictator god.
Andrew
2017-11-16 02:14:28 UTC
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Post by Kevrob
Post by v***@gmail.com
The Cat-Herding Rules and Regulations of alt.atheism and Some Information
1. All are welcome in the newsgroup, whether they're atheists or not.
Like any quote-mining theist, Tandy takes this out of context.
[quote]
2. Proselytizing of ANY religion is NOT welcome! (Those guilty of this
bad nettiquette will be treated as they deserve!)
This newsgroup exists for atheists to discuss anything of interest
to them and other atheists, although others who are honestly interested
in joining a discussion and are not trolls are welcome. Trolls will be
treated as what they are.
[/quote]
You are a shit-stirring, ghod-pushing, quote-mining troll,
and have been called on this frequently. Give it up.
Kevin R
He trolls because you endlessly troll him back. Idiot.
He likes to --> feed trolls.

Lol!
v***@gmail.com
2017-11-13 17:10:56 UTC
Post by Kevrob
Post by v***@gmail.com
The Cat-Herding Rules and Regulations of alt.atheism and Some Information
1. All are welcome in the newsgroup, whether they're atheists or not.
Like any quote-mining theist, Tandy takes this out of context.
[quote]
2. Proselytizing of ANY religion is NOT welcome! (Those guilty of this
bad nettiquette will be treated as they deserve!)
THis has been posted 3 times, you stupid jackass:

From the Oxford English Dictionary

proselytize
(also proselytise)
VERB

[WITH OBJECT]
1Convert or attempt to convert (someone) from one religion, belief, or opinion to another.
‘the programme did have a tremendous evangelical effect, proselytizing many’
no object ‘proselytizing for converts’
‘no amount of proselytizing was going to change their minds’
!! Atheist ------------------------------
2017-11-13 17:53:36 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Kevrob
Post by v***@gmail.com
The Cat-Herding Rules and Regulations of alt.atheism and Some Information
1. All are welcome in the newsgroup, whether they're atheists or not.
Like any quote-mining theist, Tandy takes this out of context.
[quote]
2. Proselytizing of ANY religion is NOT welcome! (Those guilty of this
bad nettiquette will be treated as they deserve!)
proselytize
1 attempt to convert someone from one religion, belief, or opinion to another.
I would put "Excessively" before "attempt" (21 years in alt.atheism is excessive).

However, you are not proselytizing, you are trolling (for kicks, the joy of getting any ol response).

Best of all, you prove atheists correct, so I invite you to stay; you have no
verifiable evidence of a god. We win!

Thanks, dickhead!
v***@gmail.com
-- Вы говорите слишком много
Kevrob
2017-11-13 18:43:59 UTC
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Best of all, you prove atheists correct, so I invite you to stay; you have no
verifiable evidence of a god. We win!
Thanks, dickhead!
Consonant with the theory that Not-Not is a troll, also,
pretending to be an athist, or, if one, just wanting the
groups to be roiled in discord.

Kevin R
!! Atheist ------------------------------
2017-11-13 19:50:03 UTC
Post by Kevrob
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Best of all, you prove atheists correct, so I invite you to stay; you have no
verifiable evidence of a god. We win!
Thanks, dickhead!
Consonant with the theory that Not-Not is a troll, also,
pretending to be an athist, or, if one, just wanting the
groups to be roiled in discord.
Kevin R
Your writing that crap is just more trolling; cut it out, dickhead.
Andrew
2017-11-16 02:13:53 UTC
I invite you to stay; you have no verifiable evidence of a god. We win!
We agree, "There is no 'god'." But there ~is~ God. Therefore -we- win!
Sn!pe
2017-11-16 02:59:34 UTC
"!! Atheist " wrote in message
I invite you to stay; you have no verifiable evidence of a god. We win!
We agree, "There is no 'god'." But there ~is~ God. Therefore -we- win!
Blind faith and mere unsupported assertion is not a valid argument.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@gmail.com>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Kevrob
2017-11-16 03:07:11 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
"!! Atheist " wrote in message
I invite you to stay; you have no verifiable evidence of a god. We win!
We agree, "There is no 'god'." But there ~is~ God. Therefore -we- win!
Blind faith and mere unsupported assertion is not a valid argument.
Andrew either doesn't know his ghod's name, or fears
speaking or writing it. It makes you wonder if his
canine pet is named "Dog" and his feline one is named "Cat."

Kevin R
Jeanne Douglas
2017-11-14 01:47:30 UTC
Post by Kevrob
=20
The Cat-Herding Rules and Regulations of alt.atheism and Some Informati=
on
Post by Kevrob
=20
1. All are welcome in the newsgroup, whether they're atheists or not=
.
Post by Kevrob
=20
Like any quote-mining theist, Tandy takes this out of context.
=20
[quote]
=20
2. Proselytizing of ANY religion is NOT welcome! (Those guilty of this
bad nettiquette will be treated as they deserve!)
=20
And it's still irrelevant.
Don Martin
2017-11-14 00:15:40 UTC
On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 21:25:36 -0600, "Jeanne Douglas"
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by A***@yahoo.com
This place is loaded with atheist trolls. They're always paTROLLING, making sure that the theists keep in line.
You got that right, pal. Many of the atheists never participate in discussions.
Hypatiab is a classic case. She calls us trolls, but she trolls constantly.
Tim is another one and so is Don Martin.
You can't be a troll in your own newsgroup. You trolls do not belong here so, of course, you get slammed. It's what happens to trespassers, whether in the real world or USENET.
Actually, it is much more gentle here. Where I grew up, a trespasser
could get a dose of rock salt via shotgun, generally in the rear as
they were usually running away when the shot was fired.
Fidei defensor (Hon. Antipodean)
Je pense, donc je suis Charlie.
hypatiab7
2017-11-13 10:37:11 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by A***@yahoo.com
This place is loaded with atheist trolls. They're always paTROLLING, making sure that the theists keep in line.
This is an atheist newsgroup. You invading theist trolls want nothing but to annoy us, since you know you can't convert us. You're very obvious.
Post by v***@gmail.com
You got that right, pal. Many of the atheists never participate in discussions.
Hypatiab is a classic case. She calls us trolls, but she trolls constantly.
Tim is another one and so is Don Martin.
I don't do discussions with you, Arthur. All you want to talk about is Bible
crap and Russian crap. The rest of the time you spend lying about anyone who disagrees with you about anything. You are a nasty, boring, ignorant old coot.
And, you are a troll. You've said more than once that you came to alt.atheism
to ruin the newsgroup by showing others how awful we are. The fact is you
never came here to join the group in friendly discussions. You are just a nastier than usual theist troll invading an atheist newsgroup. You've been
doing this for 14 years. Don't you have a life at all.

John Monkeyboi, you only want to show us how ignorant you are of any kind of
science and history and tell made up stories you took from creationist websites
as though they really happened to people you know. You've been doing this
for 18 years. Like ArtieJoe, you don't have a life.
v***@gmail.com
You have the IQ of a carrot. You are not capable of discussions with anybody.
Tim
At least she can count to 30 and knows what "evidenced" means, you dopey twat.
v***@gmail.com
У вас есть IQ капусты.
Tim
You sound dumber in Russian than you do in English. I didn't think that was possible. Trust you to push stupidity to an all time low. Now go count to thirty and post some proof that you were in the navy, you lying sack of shit.
v***@gmail.com
Были ли ваши родители тоже отсталыми?
Tim
LOL! You're even more illiterate in Russian than you are in English. Can you count to 30 in Russian, LOL?
A***@yahoo.com
Can you count up to thirty of your stones?
Tim
I counted yours. The number is in the hundreds, fake Christian.
v***@gmail.com
Maybe you can count, but you can't read.
Tim
I can't read that list of navy officers with your name on it. But that's because it doesn't exist.
A***@yahoo.com
Most certainly your stones number in the thousands and I merely asked you if you had counted 30 of them.
Tim
I see you're still trying to turn the table, eh fake Christian.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-11-13 11:39:31 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
You got that right, pal. Many of the atheists never participate in discussions.
Hypatiab is a classic case. She calls us trolls, but she trolls constantly.
Tim is another one and so is Don Martin.
I don't do discussions with you, Arthur.
You have the IQ of a carrot. You are not capable of discussions with anybody.
Yet another pathetically lame attempt at insult from ArtyJoe.
Mitchell Holman
2017-11-12 19:12:37 UTC
What are atheists doing in an atheism newsgroup?
hleopold
2017-11-12 20:23:44 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
This place is loaded with atheist trolls.
What are atheists doing in an atheism newsgroup?
Last time I checked we were atheing, aren’t you? ;-)
--
Harry F. Leopold
aa #2076

“You wouldn't have a clue about what to do with a clue if you were given
one.“ - Stoney
hypatiab7
2017-11-13 10:57:52 UTC
Post by hleopold
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
This place is loaded with atheist trolls.
What are atheists doing in an atheism newsgroup?
Last time I checked we were atheing, aren’t you? ;-)
--
Harry F. Leopold
aa #2076
AA/Vet #4
The Prints of Darkness (remove gene to email)
“You wouldn't have a clue about what to do with a clue if you were given
one.“ - Stoney
I miss Stoney so much. I hope he's okay. And Fish and Brenda and Erikc
and ***@home and Puck and Geo and June ... I'm so glad that you and
others have returned.
Christopher A. Lee
+1
v***@gmail.com
2017-11-13 14:06:26 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by hleopold
https://tinyurl.com/yd59p2kt
https://tinyurl.com/yd59p2kt
https://tinyurl.com/yd59p2kt
hleopold
2017-11-14 01:11:37 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by hleopold
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
This place is loaded with atheist trolls.
What are atheists doing in an atheism newsgroup?
Last time I checked we were atheing, aren’t you? ;-)
--
Harry F. Leopold
aa #2076
AA/Vet #4
The Prints of Darkness (remove gene to email)
“You wouldn't have a clue about what to do with a clue if you were given
one.“ - Stoney
I miss Stoney so much. I hope he's okay. And Fish and Brenda and Erikc
others have returned.
Fish? Sorry, I can’t place this one. But the others you mention, I remember
them often and worry about them. I still would like to know what happened to
Clayton, Willis, and any number of others that made this place a fun spot to
hang around. Since Diane died and my retirement I have more time to hang
around, not much to do and right now too chilly and overcast to do much.
Today I spent a few hours paying off some bills, I now own, free and clear,
the drivers’ side headlight on my car.

(Actually I now own my entire car, it was just 7/9 of that headlight I did
not yet own. So as of today I fully own my car, several years earlier than
the contracted time, and I had my insurance company take the credit union of
my car insurance. Yah!)

Paid off all but one small bill at the hospital, and that is due the 7th of
Dec. So other than monthly bills and my VA co-pay I am, for now anyway, out
of debt. Again, Yah!

Have a hospital appointment at the VA tomorrow, I have to be up and there at
6:30 AM. And in the meantime no eating as of one hour ago.

With half a Super Supreme Pizza in the fridge from last night and a Burrito
from my favorite Mexican place. And bad news from there, Friday is their last
day, after 31 years they are closing their doors. I was their 3rd, or 4th,
customer when they opened and have been there at least once a week ever
since. Lots of good people who worked there have been great friends, I have
many times been one of the first to know that one or another was pregnant, at
least half of the time it was before the husband knew, by an hour or so. I
have watched the original owners daughter go from 14 years to 45.

Time moves on, but does it have to stomp all over everything I like while
doing so?
--
Harry F. Leopold
aa #2076
AA/Vet #4
The Prints of Darkness (remove gene to email)

“It's all very simple : you believe in a god, I don't. Theists first
invented the concept of god or gods, and the sceptical people said : "Huh?".
It's been downhill from there. ;-)“ - Olrik
hypatiab7
2017-11-13 08:25:32 UTC
Post by duke
Post by John Locke
Post by hypatiab7
Post by John Locke
When I was young and forced to participate in
Catholicism craziness, I remember how the Catholic church literally
terrorized small children with their vile and twisted notions that
eating meat on Friday or touching the communion host was a mortal sin
and a sure ticket to hell. It gave kids nightmares.
It didn't give me or anybody I now some nightmares. We did not eat meat on
Fridays, and the Eucharist was placed on the tongue.
Oh, my! Where is it placed now?

Friday was beef day when I was a child.
hypatiab7
2017-11-13 10:42:10 UTC
Post by duke
Post by John Locke
Post by hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Plus, none of them has ever converted any atheist here.
...nope. It has never happened. I'll bet, however, that over the
years, we've encouraged a few defections from the delusional realm of
theism.
Not a chance of that. You have nothing to offer.
...a mind free of religious entanglement is nothing ? How many young
minds has the RCC destroyed by imposing guilt of sin and
fear of hell ?
God does that. Not the RCC.
You still haven't provided evidence that your god ever existed. It's
your Church that scares children and drives some people crazy. That's
how they retain power. You are one of their prime suckers.
hypatiab7
2017-11-13 07:54:02 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Plus, none of them has ever converted any atheist here.
...nope. It has never happened. I'll bet, however, that over the
years, we've encouraged a few defections from the delusional realm of
theism.
Not a chance of that. You have nothing to offer.
Freedom from your idiocy. The ability to think the way you want to without
fear of a non-existent hell and an insane 'God'. Sounds good to me. Without
religion our world would be much more advanced than it now is.
v***@gmail.com
2017-11-13 08:02:16 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Plus, none of them has ever converted any atheist here.
...nope. It has never happened. I'll bet, however, that over the
years, we've encouraged a few defections from the delusional realm of
theism.
Not a chance of that. You have nothing to offer.
Freedom from your idiocy. The ability to think the way you want to without
fear of a non-existent hell and an insane 'God'. Sounds good to me. Without
religion our world would be much more advanced than it now is.
Advanced?????HAHAHAHAHA! You atheists are primitive.
I'd rather live with a caveman than with you.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-11-13 09:57:54 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Plus, none of them has ever converted any atheist here.
...nope. It has never happened. I'll bet, however, that over the
years, we've encouraged a few defections from the delusional realm of
theism.
Not a chance of that. You have nothing to offer.
Freedom from your idiocy. The ability to think the way you want to without
fear of a non-existent hell and an insane 'God'. Sounds good to me. Without
religion our world would be much more advanced than it now is.
Advanced?????HAHAHAHAHA! You atheists are primitive.
I'd rather live with a caveman than with you.
In what way(s), exactly, are we primitive?
Don Martin
2017-11-14 00:15:40 UTC
On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 03:57:54 -0600, "Jeanne Douglas"
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Plus, none of them has ever converted any atheist here.
...nope. It has never happened. I'll bet, however, that over the
years, we've encouraged a few defections from the delusional realm of
theism.
Not a chance of that. You have nothing to offer.
Freedom from your idiocy. The ability to think the way you want to without
fear of a non-existent hell and an insane 'God'. Sounds good to me. Without
religion our world would be much more advanced than it now is.
Advanced?????HAHAHAHAHA! You atheists are primitive.
I'd rather live with a caveman than with you.
In what way(s), exactly, are we primitive?
It's always amusing when persons with limited vocabularies attempt to
be verbally insulting, but is it really fair to ask them for details?
v***@gmail.com
2017-11-14 01:37:25 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Plus, none of them has ever converted any atheist here.
...nope. It has never happened. I'll bet, however, that over the
years, we've encouraged a few defections from the delusional realm of
theism.
Not a chance of that. You have nothing to offer.
Freedom from your idiocy. The ability to think the way you want to without
fear of a non-existent hell and an insane 'God'. Sounds good to me. Without
religion our world would be much more advanced than it now is.
Advanced?????HAHAHAHAHA! You atheists are primitive.
I'd rather live with a caveman than with you.
In what way(s), exactly, are we primitive?
It's always amusing when persons with limited vocabularies attempt to
be verbally insulting, but is it really fair to ask them for details?
Let's test your vocabulary. Translate this:

Были ли у вас запаздывание или вы страдаете от повреждения головного мозга?
Jeanne Douglas
2017-11-14 04:42:57 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Plus, none of them has ever converted any atheist here.
...nope. It has never happened. I'll bet, however, that over the
years, we've encouraged a few defections from the delusional realm of
theism.
Not a chance of that. You have nothing to offer.
Freedom from your idiocy. The ability to think the way you want to without
fear of a non-existent hell and an insane 'God'. Sounds good to me. Without
religion our world would be much more advanced than it now is.
Advanced?????HAHAHAHAHA! You atheists are primitive.
I'd rather live with a caveman than with you.
In what way(s), exactly, are we primitive?
It's always amusing when persons with limited vocabularies attempt to
be verbally insulting, but is it really fair to ask them for details?
You mean I shouldn't hold them responsible for the things they say?
v***@gmail.com
How you gonna do that, dingbat? You gonna take away my birthday if I say something you don't like? Bend over and stick your head up your ass:there, you will meet your intellectual equals.
Hollis Brown Jr.
Two Tandys and a duke.
Don Martin
2017-11-14 23:19:08 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Plus, none of them has ever converted any atheist here.
...nope. It has never happened. I'll bet, however, that over the
years, we've encouraged a few defections from the delusional realm of
theism.
Not a chance of that. You have nothing to offer.
Freedom from your idiocy. The ability to think the way you want to without
fear of a non-existent hell and an insane 'God'. Sounds good to me. Without
religion our world would be much more advanced than it now is.
Advanced?????HAHAHAHAHA! You atheists are primitive.
I'd rather live with a caveman than with you.
In what way(s), exactly, are we primitive?
It's always amusing when persons with limited vocabularies attempt to
be verbally insulting, but is it really fair to ask them for details?
You mean I shouldn't hold them responsible for the things they say?
Such a request is beyond the mental capacities of people who so
clumsily express themselves.
v***@gmail.com
That's easy. Whenever I get through reading the posts of the atheists here, I feel like a genius by contrast. The posts of you atheists prove beyond any doubt that the public schools have failed.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-11-14 05:03:11 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Plus, none of them has ever converted any atheist here.
...nope. It has never happened. I'll bet, however, that over the
years, we've encouraged a few defections from the delusional realm of
theism.
Not a chance of that. You have nothing to offer.
Freedom from your idiocy. The ability to think the way you want to without
fear of a non-existent hell and an insane 'God'. Sounds good to me. Without
religion our world would be much more advanced than it now is.
Advanced?????HAHAHAHAHA! You atheists are primitive.
I'd rather live with a caveman than with you.
In what way(s), exactly, are we primitive?
That's easy. Whenever I get through reading the posts of the atheists here, I feel like a genius by contrast. The posts of you atheists prove beyond any doubt that the public schools have failed.
What does that have to do with primitiveness? Are you claiming that primitive people were stupid?
v***@gmail.com
Much smarter than you.....
Jeanne Douglas
2017-11-14 11:55:14 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
[...]
Non-responsive. Answer the question.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-11-14 11:59:09 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
[...]
More and more wuv.
Tim
LOL! Says the guy who claimed to have been a naval legal officer but didn't know that evidenced was a word, and who also claimed to have been a CPA but can't count to 30.
v***@gmail.com
2017-11-12 03:04:51 UTC
Post by %
.
it's being trolled better than i could ever have hoped
If you removed Clown Hobbit from the group, the average IQ would rise 40%.
John Locke
2017-11-13 04:06:14 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by %
.
it's being trolled better than i could ever have hoped
If you removed Clown Hobbit from the group, the average IQ would rise 40%.
...if we removed YOU from the group Mad Arty, you wouldn't know what
the fuck to do with yourself !
Smiler
2017-11-14 01:50:07 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by %
.
it's being trolled better than i could ever have hoped
If you removed Clown Hobbit from the group, the average IQ would rise 40%.
...if we removed YOU from the group Mad Arty, you wouldn't know what the
fuck to do with yourself !
But we suspect we know what he does 'with himself'.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

---
Don Martin
2017-11-14 23:19:08 UTC
Post by Smiler
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by %
.
it's being trolled better than i could ever have hoped
If you removed Clown Hobbit from the group, the average IQ would rise 40%.
...if we removed YOU from the group Mad Arty, you wouldn't know what the
fuck to do with yourself !
But we suspect we know what he does 'with himself'.
'Tis rather sad that the poor chap cannot get anyone else to do it for
him.
v***@gmail.com
.....another evidence-free atheist claim??????Aren't you clods the ones always demanding evidence from us?????HYPOCRITE.
Mitchell Holman
2017-11-15 03:11:13 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Don Martin
Post by Smiler
Post by John Locke
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by %
.
it's being trolled better than i could ever have hoped
If you removed Clown Hobbit from the group, the average IQ would rise 40%.
...if we removed YOU from the group Mad Arty, you wouldn't know
what the fuck to do with yourself !
But we suspect we know what he does 'with himself'.
'Tis rather sad that the poor chap cannot get anyone else to do it
for him.
.....another evidence-free atheist claim?
Speaking of evidence free claims........

"Most of the USFL players now play in the NFL."
Joe Bruno, Oct 8 2017. Bruno was asked for the
name of single USFL player now playing in the
NFL. In response he just ran away.
http://tinyurl.com/y76wf3gw