GotQuestions.org Question: "How is eternity in hell a fair punishment for sin?"
Lucifer
2019-03-23 22:23:29 UTC
Question: "How is eternity in hell a fair punishment for sin?"
It's never a fair punishment but especially when the sin is caused
by God.
Answer: Many people are uncomfortable, to say the least, with the idea
of an eternal hell. This discomfort, though, is often the result of
an incomplete understanding of three things: the nature of God, the
nature of man, and the nature of sin. As fallen, sinful human beings,
the nature of God is a difficult concept for us to grasp. We tend to
see God as a kind, merciful Being whose love for us overrides and
overshadows all His other attributes. Of course God is loving, kind,
and merciful, but He is first and foremost a holy and righteous God.
So holy is He that He cannot tolerate sin.
One of the foremost attributes of God is stupidity.
God's stupidity causes him to create things he cannot tolerate then
punish us for being the way he made us.
He is a God whose anger
burns against the wicked and disobedient (Isaiah 5:25; Hosea 8:5;
Zechariah 10:3). He is not only a loving God—He is love itself! But
the Bible also tells us that He hates all manner of sin (Proverbs
6:16-19). And while He is merciful, there are limits to His mercy.
“Seek the LORD while he may be found; call on him while he is near.
Let the wicked forsake his way and the evil man his thoughts. Let him
turn to the LORD, and he will have mercy on him, and to our God, for
he will freely pardon” (Isaiah 55:6-7).
There is no reason for God to ever be angry. We get angry when we
can't have something the way we want but God always has everything
as he wants it. An all everything God would have no emotions.
Humanity is corrupted by sin, and that sin is always directly against
God. When David sinned by committing adultery with Bathsheba and
“Against you, you only, have I sinned and done what is evil in your
sight…” (Psalm 51:4). Since David had sinned against Bathsheba and
Uriah, how could he claim to have only sinned against God? David
understood that all sin is ultimately against God. God is an eternal
and infinite Being (Psalm 90:2). As a result, all sin requires an
eternal punishment. God’s holy, perfect, and infinite character has
been offended by our sin. Although to our finite minds our sin is
limited in time, to God—who is outside of time—the sin He hates goes
on and on. Our sin is eternally before Him and must be eternally
punished in order to satisfy His holy justice.
Sounds like God hates himself to such a degree it overrides his
ability to take responsibility and correct his errors.
No one understands this better than someone in hell. A perfect example
is the story of the rich man and Lazarus. Both died, and the rich man
went to hell while Lazarus went to paradise (Luke 16). Of course, the
rich man was aware that his sins were only committed during his
lifetime. But, interestingly, he never says, “How did I end up here?”
That question is never asked in hell. He does not say, “Did I really
deserve this? Don't you think this is a little extreme? A little over
the top?” He only asks that someone go to his brothers who are still
alive and warn them against his fate.
Like the rich man, every sinner in hell has a full realization that he
deserves to be there. Each sinner has a fully informed, acutely
aware, and sensitive conscience which, in hell, becomes his own
tormenter. This is the experience of torture in hell—a person fully
aware of his or her sin with a relentlessly accusing conscience,
without relief for even one moment. The guilt of sin will produce
shame and everlasting self-hatred. The rich man knew that eternal
punishment for a lifetime of sins is justified and deserved. That is
why he never protested or questioned being in hell.
The realities of eternal damnation, eternal hell, and eternal
punishment are frightening and disturbing. But it is good that we
might, indeed, be terrified. While this may sound grim, there is good
news. God loves us (John 3:16) and wants us to be saved from hell
(2 Peter 3:9). But because God is also just and righteous, He cannot
allow our sin to go unpunished. Someone has to pay for it.
Surely the creator of everything, God, should be punished, or better,
reeducated.
In His
great mercy and love, God provided His own payment for our sin. He
sent His Son Jesus Christ to pay the penalty for our sins by dying on
the cross for us. Jesus’ death was an infinite death because He is
the infinite God/man, paying our infinite sin debt, so that we would
not have to pay it in hell for eternity (2 Corinthians 5:21). If we
confess our sin and place our faith in Christ, asking for God’s
forgiveness based on Christ’s sacrifice, we are saved, forgiven,
cleansed, and promised an eternal home in heaven. God loved us so
much that He provided the means for our salvation, but if we reject
His gift of eternal life, we will face the eternal consequences of
that decision.
The person who wrote the above is a psychopath, a person with
no empathy. They think by throwing everybody else under the
bus they can avoid God's unjustified wrath.
In reality they are showing the insanity of their God belief.
Greywolf
2019-03-23 22:42:41 UTC
Post by Lucifer
[...]
______

What's especially retarded is the fact that the atheist will suffer eternal punishment for the simple "crime" of unbelief when it's GOD'S fault for not proving He's real.

What kind of a "loving" God punishes simple unbelief with *eternal* punishment?

If we are to believe that Jesus performed every miracle claimed in the Gospels, we can conclude He did them to prove His divinity. Those individuals who witnessed Jesus' miracles first hand had proof of His divinity. Why did they get to witness a God performing miracles and modern man doesn't?

Look at Mark 3:21. Jesus' family think him "nuts." Do they spend all of eternity in Hell for that?

And isn't it a kicker that the Love God would rather have every rational, truth-seeking atheist spend all of eternity suffering rather than reveal Himself to the atheist?

And why in the Hell doesn't the God Jesus endure supernatural eternal suffering for deliberately creating very Evil itself? Daddy God Sr. think that perfectly fine a thing to do? And what about continuing to supply Satan with his Satanic Powers? Is that what God deems "loving"? Nut-job Christians sure must.
Cloud Hobbit
2019-03-23 23:27:12 UTC
Greywolf asked:
What kind of a "loving" God punishes simple unbelief with *eternal* punishment?

It's God showing us that he also has the power of omnievil.
Greywolf
2019-03-23 23:40:18 UTC
Post by Greywolf
What kind of a "loving" God punishes simple unbelief with *eternal* punishment?
It's God showing us that he also has the power of omnievil.
But it's surely "loving" OmniEvil. You know, the kind of Loving that led the God Jesus to create very Evil itself.

Excuse me, I'm tearing up. I have to go and get a hankie. All this Evil-Loveness by so Evil a Love God tears at my heart. Such love! Such Evilness too! And to think, we atheists get to burn in Hell forever surrounded by all that love. I never knew Gods could contain so much Evil Love.

Especially Christian ones.
Kevrob
2019-03-24 00:54:30 UTC
Post by Greywolf
Post by Greywolf
What kind of a "loving" God punishes simple unbelief with *eternal* punishment?
It's God showing us that he also has the power of omnievil.
But it's surely "loving" OmniEvil. You know, the kind of Loving that led the God Jesus to create very Evil itself.
Excuse me, I'm tearing up. I have to go and get a hankie. All this Evil-Loveness by so Evil a Love God tears at my heart. Such love! Such Evilness too! And to think, we atheists get to burn in Hell forever surrounded by all that love. I never knew Gods could contain so much Evil Love.
Especially Christian ones.
OmniEvil isn't latinate enough.

Try omnimalevolence.

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Omnimalevolence

Much better.
Greywolf
2019-03-24 01:09:54 UTC
Post by Greywolf
Post by Greywolf
What kind of a "loving" God punishes simple unbelief with *eternal* punishment?
It's God showing us that he also has the power of omnievil.
But it's surely "loving" OmniEvil. You know, the kind of Loving that led the God Jesus to create very Evil itself.
Excuse me, I'm tearing up. I have to go and get a hankie. All this Evil-Loveness by so Evil a Love God tears at my heart. Such love! Such Evilness too! And to think, we atheists get to burn in Hell forever surrounded by all that love. I never knew Gods could contain so much Evil Love.
Especially Christian ones.
OmniEvil isn't latinate enough.
Try omnimalevolence.
https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Omnimalevolence
Ohh! God's loving Omniviolence is sooo "loving" I can barely stand it. I'm going off to have a good cry over such overwhelming Evil Love.

Could a God *possibly" love us more evilly than the God Jesus! I think NOT!
Siri Cruise
2019-03-24 01:20:04 UTC
Post by Greywolf
Post by Greywolf
What kind of a "loving" God punishes simple unbelief with *eternal* punishment?
It's God showing us that he also has the power of omnievil.
But it's surely "loving" OmniEvil. You know, the kind of Loving that led the
God Jesus to create very Evil itself.
Excuse me, I'm tearing up. I have to go and get a hankie. All this
Evil-Loveness by so Evil a Love God tears at my heart. Such love! Such
Evilness too! And to think, we atheists get to burn in Hell forever
surrounded by all that love. I never knew Gods could contain so much Evil
Love.
Especially Christian ones.
I'm so angry I have to find a three legged dog to kick.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Greywolf
2019-03-24 01:31:38 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Greywolf
Post by Greywolf
What kind of a "loving" God punishes simple unbelief with *eternal* punishment?
It's God showing us that he also has the power of omnievil.
But it's surely "loving" OmniEvil. You know, the kind of Loving that led the
God Jesus to create very Evil itself.
Excuse me, I'm tearing up. I have to go and get a hankie. All this
Evil-Loveness by so Evil a Love God tears at my heart. Such love! Such
Evilness too! And to think, we atheists get to burn in Hell forever
surrounded by all that love. I never knew Gods could contain so much Evil
Love.
Especially Christian ones.
I'm so angry I have to find a three legged dog to kick.
I have no problem kicking "three-legged [bogus Christian] trolls for posting here. They have no business doing so. Matthew 10:14 and Charter Rules demand that they stop doing so.
Post by Siri Cruise
--
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2019-03-24 01:39:06 UTC
Post by Greywolf
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Greywolf
Post by Greywolf
What kind of a "loving" God punishes simple unbelief with *eternal* punishment?
It's God showing us that he also has the power of omnievil.
But it's surely "loving" OmniEvil. You know, the kind of Loving that led the
God Jesus to create very Evil itself.
Excuse me, I'm tearing up. I have to go and get a hankie. All this
Evil-Loveness by so Evil a Love God tears at my heart. Such love! Such
Evilness too! And to think, we atheists get to burn in Hell forever
surrounded by all that love. I never knew Gods could contain so much Evil
Love.
Especially Christian ones.
I'm so angry I have to find a three legged dog to kick.
I have no problem kicking "three-legged [bogus Christian] trolls for posting
here. They have no business doing so. Matthew 10:14 and Charter Rules demand
that they stop doing so.
So you don't think humans are the evillestmost creatures for letting three
legged dogs go on living instead of just chopping of their heads. Your next
degradation will surely be to tear up over Beautiful Joe.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2019-03-24 01:51:04 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
So you don't think humans are the evillestmost creatures for letting three
legged dogs go on living instead of just chopping of their heads. Your next
degradation will surely be to tear up over Beautiful Joe.
"Tripawds" may be helped by prosthetics:

https://eddieswheels.com/n/44/Tripawds-benefit-from-dog-wheelchairs-too

As the old joke said,*

" A dog like that you don't eat all at once!"

* OK, the joke was about a pig, but still....

If pork were kosher, Jewish folks still couldn't eat a
3-legged pig, leg-by-leg.

[quote]

A limb torn or cut from a living animal is forbidden.

[/quote]

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/kosher-slaughtering-an-introduction/

2019-03-24 02:01:01 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
So you don't think humans are the evillestmost creatures for letting three
legged dogs go on living instead of just chopping of their heads. Your next
degradation will surely be to tear up over Beautiful Joe.
https://eddieswheels.com/n/44/Tripawds-benefit-from-dog-wheelchairs-too
As the old joke said,*
" A dog like that you don't eat all at once!"
* OK, the joke was about a pig, but still....
If pork were kosher, Jewish folks still couldn't eat a
3-legged pig, leg-by-leg.
[quote]
A limb torn or cut from a living animal is forbidden.
[/quote]
https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/kosher-slaughtering-an-introduction/
Jew don't say?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Greywolf
2019-03-26 18:03:34 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Greywolf
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Greywolf
Post by Greywolf
[...]
And the price of tea in China is . . . *what* again?

Your next
Post by Siri Cruise
degradation will surely be to tear up over Beautiful Joe.
Hey, I'm not the one adoring, worshiping, and promoting the worship of a God who *irrefutably* created very Evil itself--theologically speaking. That would be brainwashed Christians who seem to have no problem doing so that do.

That's just plain "nuts," isn't it?
Post by Siri Cruise
--
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2019-03-24 01:18:56 UTC
Post by Greywolf
What kind of a "loving" God punishes simple unbelief with *eternal* punishment?
What kind of loon whines about something they claim will never happen? I think
we should start a campaign to scold Zeus for the perpetual torture of
Prometheus! At least until Prometheus III then we can go after the fictional
character Ridley Scott.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Greywolf
2019-03-24 01:28:24 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Greywolf
What kind of a "loving" God punishes simple unbelief with *eternal* punishment?
What kind of loon whines about something they claim will never happen? I think
we should start a campaign to scold Zeus for the perpetual torture of
Prometheus! At least until Prometheus III then we can go after the fictional
character Ridley Scott.
You, obviously, haven't detected I was merely having fun with the stupid notion that God is "loving."
Post by Siri Cruise
--
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2019-03-24 01:40:00 UTC
Post by Greywolf
Post by Siri Cruise
--
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
How do you explain Ridley Scott?
2019-03-25 08:25:27 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Greywolf
What kind of a "loving" God punishes simple unbelief with *eternal* punishment?
What kind of loon whines about something they claim will never happen? I think
we should start a campaign to scold Zeus for the perpetual torture of
Prometheus! At least until Prometheus III then we can go after the fictional
character Ridley Scott.
The loons want us unbelievers to be victims the way they are being milked, for life!!!!!!!!!!
Post by Siri Cruise
--
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Greywolf
2019-03-26 17:54:41 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Greywolf
What kind of a "loving" God punishes simple unbelief with *eternal* punishment?
What kind of loon whines about something they claim will never happen?
Tell that to the millions of Christiana who believe otherwise, you loon.

I think
Post by Siri Cruise
we should start a campaign to scold Zeus for the perpetual torture of
Prometheus!
Go ahead. But do it in the alt.I_Believe_the_Greek-Gods-are_Real forum/

At least until Prometheus III then we can go after the fictional
Post by Siri Cruise
character Ridley Scott.
You should know by now that fundamentalist Christians gleefully believe atheists are to endure eternal suffering for their unbelief, shouldn't you?
Post by Siri Cruise
--
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2019-03-27 00:36:09 UTC
Post by Greywolf
Post by Siri Cruise
character Ridley Scott.
You should know by now that fundamentalist Christians gleefully believe atheists are to endure eternal suffering for their unbelief, shouldn't you?
Yep, they believe that we _deserve_ eternal torture.
--
Imaginary gods are useless; a Jesus is as useful as a Zeus.
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
2019-03-27 03:24:50 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by Greywolf
You should know by now that fundamentalist Christians gleefully believe
atheists are to endure eternal suffering for their unbelief, shouldn't you?
Yep, they believe that we _deserve_ eternal torture.
Why do you care what other people think?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2019-03-27 02:23:56 UTC
Post by Greywolf
You should know by now that fundamentalist Christians gleefully believe
atheists are to endure eternal suffering for their unbelief, shouldn't you?
Do you specify you be buried with a coin in your mouth to pay Charon? Or do you
want to spend eternity on the banks of the Styx?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Greywolf
2019-03-27 02:59:33 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Greywolf
You should know by now that fundamentalist Christians gleefully believe
atheists are to endure eternal suffering for their unbelief, shouldn't you?
Do you specify you be buried with a coin in your mouth to pay Charon? Or do you
want to spend eternity on the banks of the Styx?
If you're trying to say the Christians believe in nonsense, I couldn't agree more. But they're spewing their nonsense in OUR forum. It's against Charter Rules and violates Jesus' command of Matthew 10:14.

Shouldn't you be all over THEM for believing in absolute nonsense and spewing that nonsense HERE?
Post by Siri Cruise
--
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2019-03-27 03:23:31 UTC
Post by Greywolf
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Greywolf
You should know by now that fundamentalist Christians gleefully believe
atheists are to endure eternal suffering for their unbelief, shouldn't you?
Do you specify you be buried with a coin in your mouth to pay Charon? Or do you
want to spend eternity on the banks of the Styx?
If you're trying to say the Christians believe in nonsense, I couldn't agree
What I am saying is your outrage is selective.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Greywolf
2019-03-27 07:38:24 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Greywolf
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Greywolf
You should know by now that fundamentalist Christians gleefully believe
atheists are to endure eternal suffering for their unbelief, shouldn't you?
Do you specify you be buried with a coin in your mouth to pay Charon? Or do you
want to spend eternity on the banks of the Styx?
If you're trying to say the Christians believe in nonsense, I couldn't agree
What I am saying is your outrage is selective.
It's selective because I've steeped myself in the study of the Christian religion.

Why comment on religions that other atheists here are FAR better equipped to refute than me?

And this IS an atheist forum. Individuals who cannot HOPE to successfully defend their idiotic beliefs don't belong here. All they are, are trolls. And more than likely, mentally ill trolls.
Post by Siri Cruise
--
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2019-03-27 08:11:56 UTC
Post by Greywolf
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Greywolf
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Greywolf
You should know by now that fundamentalist Christians gleefully believe
atheists are to endure eternal suffering for their unbelief,
shouldn't
you?
Do you specify you be buried with a coin in your mouth to pay Charon?
Or do
you
want to spend eternity on the banks of the Styx?
If you're trying to say the Christians believe in nonsense, I couldn't agree
What I am saying is your outrage is selective.
It's selective because I've steeped myself in the study of the Christian religion.
Why comment on religions that other atheists here are FAR better equipped to
refute than me?
It doesn't take much to learn anything about other religions. Any old greek play
is about their religion.

What it shows is your issue is not with religion but christianity. So you're
doing with whatever childhood trauma while denying your religion. Deal with your
real issues.
Post by Greywolf
And this IS an atheist forum. Individuals who cannot HOPE to successfully
defend their idiotic beliefs don't belong here. All they are, are trolls. And
more than likely, mentally ill trolls.
It's not healthy to beat up on yourself this way.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Greywolf
2019-03-27 09:03:31 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Greywolf
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Greywolf
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Greywolf
You should know by now that fundamentalist Christians gleefully believe
atheists are to endure eternal suffering for their unbelief,
shouldn't
you?
Do you specify you be buried with a coin in your mouth to pay Charon?
Or do
you
want to spend eternity on the banks of the Styx?
If you're trying to say the Christians believe in nonsense, I couldn't agree
What I am saying is your outrage is selective.
It's selective because I've steeped myself in the study of the Christian religion.
Why comment on religions that other atheists here are FAR better equipped to
refute than me?
It doesn't take much to learn anything about other religions. Any old greek play
is about their religion.
Not my cup of tea.
Post by Siri Cruise
What it shows is your issue is not with religion but christianity.
Yeah. It's a religion made up of one lie piled atop another.

So you're
Post by Siri Cruise
doing with whatever childhood trauma while denying your religion.
I'm an atheist, you idiot.

And don't go trying to psychoanalyze me. I'm an atheist for a very good, rational reason. There's no irrefutable proof a God exists--of ANY form. End of story.

Deal with your
Post by Siri Cruise
real issues.
Well, Dr. Freud, explain why a person who has studied the Christian religion in depth and found it laughably false would be a non-believer. Due to tightening my shoelaces too tight as a child, perhaps?

How about because I ate too many bananas with my Corn Flakes?

It wouldn't be because the Christian religion is as bogus as it gets, would it?
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Greywolf
And this IS an atheist forum. Individuals who cannot HOPE to successfully
defend their idiotic beliefs don't belong here. All they are, are trolls. And more than likely, mentally ill trolls.
It's not healthy to beat up on yourself this way.
Gee, I didn't realize you're as stupid and retarded as you are, Dr. Freud. Why don't you go and lie yourself down on your couch and try and figure out what childhood trauma made you turn out as nuts as you are?

I'm sure with your extensive psychological knowledge you'll be able to figure it out in no time.
Post by Siri Cruise
--
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2019-03-27 10:41:21 UTC
Post by Greywolf
Post by Siri Cruise
It doesn't take much to learn anything about other religions. Any old greek play
is about their religion.
Not my cup of tea.
No Oedipus Rex, Oedipus in exile, Iliad, Oddessey, Antigone, seven from Thebes,
or Shakespearian history then. Just
Post by Greywolf
Post by Siri Cruise
What it shows is your issue is not with religion but christianity.
Yeah. It's a religion made up of one lie piled atop another.
I'm an atheist, you idiot.
Sure.
Post by Greywolf
Well, Dr. Freud, explain why a person who has studied the Christian religion
in depth and found it laughably false would be a non-believer. Due to
How can you study christianity in depth and know zero about the greeks who
influenced it? Sounds to me like someone is in denial
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Greywolf
2019-03-27 16:06:27 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Greywolf
Post by Siri Cruise
It doesn't take much to learn anything about other religions. Any old greek play
is about their religion.
Not my cup of tea.
No Oedipus Rex, Oedipus in exile, Iliad, Oddessey, Antigone, seven from Thebes,
or Shakespearian history then.
I've read them all when much younger. (I used to be an ancient Greek fanatic as a teen. Even my love for the Michigan State Spartans stems from my admiration of the Spartan army. But I'm here to help expose Christianity for the lie that it is. Not to debate Greek mythology.

Just
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Greywolf
Well, Dr. Freud, explain why a person who has studied the Christian religion
in depth and found it laughably false would be a non-believer. Due to
How can you study christianity in depth and know zero about the greeks who
influenced it? Sounds to me like someone is in denial
Sounds to me like you're talking stupid. Christianity is an offshoot of the JEWISH religion, not the ancient Greek. And although the so-called "apostle" Paul seems to have been steeped in Hellenic-based philosophy, he too was of the Jewish faith.

Why did you snip much of what I wrote?

Oh, that's right. You're the dude who couldn't bring himself to admit Mark 8:31 contradicts Matthew 16:21 back in the day.

Change your mind yet?
Post by Siri Cruise
--
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Well said. I agree.
%
smell my pee
Bob
2019-03-23 23:45:36 UTC
Post by Lucifer
God's stupidity causes him to create things he cannot tolerate then
punish us for being the way he made us.
False conclusion.

Humans are not now the way God made us in the beginning.

The human race fell by disobeying God.

God allows some people to remain in that "fallen" state, and he
regenerates the rest to a state that is far better than the state that
Adam and Eve were in originally.

Your being left in that "fallen" state is what led you to make that
false conclusion.

Those who have been regenerated out of that fallen state know that you
are wrong, but can never convince you that you are wrong, due to the
Noetic effects of sin on you.

You believing this to be "hogwash" is also due to the Noetic effects of sin.

(See: https://www.ligonier.org/learn/devotionals/noetic-effects-sin/ ).
John Locke
2019-03-24 01:18:53 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
God's stupidity causes him to create things he cannot tolerate then
punish us for being the way he made us.
False conclusion.
Humans are not now the way God made us in the beginning.
The human race fell by disobeying God.
God allows some people to remain in that "fallen" state, and he
regenerates the rest to a state that is far better than the state that
Adam and Eve were in originally.
Your being left in that "fallen" state is what led you to make that
false conclusion.
Those who have been regenerated out of that fallen state know that you
are wrong, but can never convince you that you are wrong, due to the
Noetic effects of sin on you.
You believing this to be "hogwash" is also due to the Noetic effects of sin.
(See: https://www.ligonier.org/learn/devotionals/noetic-effects-sin/ ).
...there was no fall. Adam and Eve never existed. It's total bunk:

https://tinyurl.com/kp7g7rx
Unfortunately, the scientific evidence shows that Adam and Eve could
not have existed, at least in the way they’re portrayed in the Bible.
Genetic data show no evidence of any human bottleneck as small as two
people: there are simply too many different kinds of genes around for
that to be true. There may have been a couple of “bottlenecks”
(reduced population sizes) in the history of our species, but the
smallest one not involving recent colonization is a bottleneck of
roughly 10,000-15,000 individuals that occurred between 50,000 and
100,000 years ago. That’s as small a population as our ancestors had,
and—note—it’s not two individuals.
Bob
2019-03-24 02:21:59 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
God's stupidity causes him to create things he cannot tolerate then
punish us for being the way he made us.
False conclusion.
Humans are not now the way God made us in the beginning.
The human race fell by disobeying God.
God allows some people to remain in that "fallen" state, and he
regenerates the rest to a state that is far better than the state that
Adam and Eve were in originally.
Your being left in that "fallen" state is what led you to make that
false conclusion.
Those who have been regenerated out of that fallen state know that you
are wrong, but can never convince you that you are wrong, due to the
Noetic effects of sin on you.
You believing this to be "hogwash" is also due to the Noetic effects of sin.
(See: https://www.ligonier.org/learn/devotionals/noetic-effects-sin/ ).
Adam and Eve never existed.
Scientism is also one of the Noetic effects of sin.

You worship your god, and I'll worship mine.
John Locke
2019-03-25 04:42:43 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by John Locke
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
[...]
...atheists worship nothing. Groveling to an imaginary god, as you do,
is an affront to human dignity.
Bob
2019-03-25 13:02:39 UTC
New Atheists worship nothing.
Yeah, right.....

And that's just one of the many unspoken tenets of Scientism; you MUST
believe that you do not worship anything, even though you know you do,
or else they won't let you become a New Atheist.

We non-New Atheists can very plainly see that, and we know that the god
you worship is Science, hence the name of your religion is Scientism.

Another unspoken tenet of Scientism is to never admit to anyone that
Science is the god you worship.

But, and here's the catch-22, we know you do.

Anyone can see that for themselves by going back and reading just a few
of the posts here in a.a. where Science is the main topic. Science is
spoken of with hushed undertones of reverence as though anyone who
disagrees with your Holy Priests, that is, Scientists who work in a
Secular God-hating Government-funded Laboratory, or Professors of
Science at a Secular God-hating Government-funded University, should be
stoned to death.

So, by you declaring that you, a New Atheist, worship nothing, any
born-again Christian knows that what you're really saying is that
you worship Science as your god.

Just be aware that we know what you don't want us to know. In fact, it's
practically public information. Everybody knows it.

But I won't tell anyone, okay? I promise.

<smirk>

You little idiot.
Atheist ------------------------- Atheist
2019-03-25 13:12:01 UTC
Post by Bob
Science is the god you worship.
Science, the Scientific Method, is the only reliable path to truth.

It works, bitches!

So-called "faith" and other nonsense can, and do, consistently
lead to wrong/false conclusions.
Bob
2019-03-25 14:08:37 UTC
Post by Atheist ------------------------- Atheist
Post by Bob
Science is the god you worship.
Science, the Scientific Method, is the only reliable path to truth.
Okay, calm down.....no one is saying you can't worship your god anymore.

But you would feel a whole lot better if you "came out of the closet", so to
speak, and just admitted that you worship Science, and Scientists are
your Holy Priests, and "Origins of Species" is your Bible.

I mean, it's already common knowledge out here in the real world. Everybody
knows it. So you're not really hiding anything from anybody.

Just go ahead and take that first step. Admit that Scientism is your
religion
of choice, and not because you have to.

Have a nice day.

You're welcome.

<smirk>
Mitchell Holman
2019-03-25 13:39:43 UTC
Post by Bob
New Atheists worship nothing.
Yeah, right.....
And that's just one of the many unspoken tenets of Scientism; you MUST
believe that you do not worship anything, even though you know you do,
or else they won't let you become a New Atheist.
We non-New Atheists can very plainly see that, and we know that the god
you worship is Science, hence the name of your religion is Scientism.
Another unspoken tenet of Scientism is to never admit to anyone that
Science is the god you worship.
That's rich, coming from someone who daily
quotes from the scientists HE agrees with.
You little idiot.
John Locke
2019-03-25 17:02:53 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
...well, we certainly do admire and respect the main stream scientific
community for all it's achieved over the years..great advances in
cosmology, physics, paleontology, genetics, medicine, computers,
robots...the list is endless. We DO NOT admire or respect those
individuals who squander their PhDs and a lot of valuable resources in
promoting the defunct concept of "Intelligent Design" in a futile
attempt to inject their god into science. That not science. It's more
akin to voodoo magic. Get a hint Boob. Try reality.
Bob
2019-03-25 18:53:02 UTC
...well, we certainly do admire and respect the main stream scientific
community for all it's achieved over the years..great advances in
cosmology, physics, paleontology, genetics, medicine, computers,
robots...the list is endless. We DO NOT admire or respect those
individuals who squander their PhDs and a lot of valuable resources in
promoting the defunct concept of "Intelligent Design" in a futile
attempt to inject their god into science. That not science.
That's your opinion.
Post by John Locke
It's more akin to voodoo magic.
Just about every day someone in a science lab somewhere in the world
proves you're wrong. And you have never even once proven you're right.

Who do you think I'm going to pay attention to?

Look. It's like this.

Darwinism says it's the ability of random mutation and natural selection
to account for the complexity of life. Not a supernatural designer.

Intelligent Design says the opposite: It's the ability of a supernatural
designer to account for the complexity of life. Not random mutation
and natural selection.

We have just as much right, if not more, to make our claim as you do to
make yours.

It's just a matter of time before ID will eventually be proven to be the
only possible means for life as we know it, and therefore Darwinian
evolution has been and still is nothing but a hoax.

I believe that day is coming. I just hope I'm still alive when it gets here.

I believe that you believe the biggest lie ever told.

Have a nice day. It's springtime here in Atlanta, GA.
John Locke
2019-03-25 21:05:45 UTC
Post by John Locke
[...]
...you still don't get Dunky. Evolution has already been proven beyond
any shadow of a doubt to be a fact of nature, supported by multiple
scientific disciplines. There's nothing the ID proponents can do about
that. It's simply not refutable. ID, on the other hand, doesn't even
quality as a hypothesis. It's not testable and it never will be. It's
just religious nonsense.
Post by Bob
I believe that day is coming. I just hope I'm still alive when it gets here.
...you'll never see that day. ID has been debunked and rejected by
every credible. research center and university on the planet. They're
not about to throw out 100 years of solid, verifiable data just to
appease a highly misguided religious agenda.
Post by Bob
I believe that you believe the biggest lie ever told.
..so you think that nature is just one big lie ? Nature will continue
on doing what it does irregardless of creationist attempts to
bastardize the entire natural process.
Post by Bob
Have a nice day. It's springtime here in Atlanta, GA.
...yes, have a nice day. And say thank you to nature for
the good weather.
Bob
2019-03-25 23:38:55 UTC
Post by John Locke
[...]
I don't believe you. If that were true, I would have heard or seen something
on the news about it. It would have been all over CNN and MS/NBC, the
two most Liberal news channels on TV. It would have been splashed across
the front page of the New York Times. It would have been on the cover of
TIME Magazine. People would be talking about it everywhere you go. And
I know Rush Limbaugh would have mentioned something about it.

But, I've seen nothing. I've heard nothing. I've read nothing.

And I definitely don't believe you.

You've either been fooled again, or you only know how to tell lies.

One or the other, or a combination of the two.

You saying it is not going to get me to believe it.

I've got to see it, or hear it, from a reputable source.

Reading it here in the cesspool of lies won't get it.

Have a nice day.

You're welcome.

<smirk>
John Locke
2019-03-26 01:16:32 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by John Locke
[...]
...as of 2019, there were well over 400,000 peer reviewed papers
published in credible journals on biological sciences which includes
thousands of papers on evolution theory. You'd better get busy. You
got a wholr lotta readin to do !
<smirk>
Bob
2019-03-26 02:45:24 UTC
...as of 2019, there were well over 400,000 peer reviewed papers
published in credible journals on biological sciences which includes
thousands of papers on evolution theory.
And if just one (1) of the 400,000 showed any proof for Darwinian evolution
I am sure I would have heard or seen something on the news about it. It
would have been all over CNN and MS/NBC, the two most Liberal news
channels on TV. It would have been splashed across the front page of the
New York Times. It would have been on the cover of TIME Magazine. People
would be talking about it everywhere you go. And I know Rush Limbaugh
would have mentioned something about it on the radio.

But, as you can guess, I've seen nothing. I've heard nothing. I've
read nothing.

And I still don't believe you.

Have a nice day.

You're welcome.

<smirk>
Peter Pan
2019-03-29 00:05:02 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by John Locke
...as of 2019, there were well over 400,000 peer reviewed papers
published in credible journals on biological sciences which includes
thousands of papers on evolution theory.
And if just one (1) of the 400,000 showed any proof for Darwinian evolution
I am sure I would have heard or seen something on the news about it. It
would have been all over CNN and MS/NBC, the two most Liberal news
channels on TV. It would have been splashed across the front page of the
New York Times. It would have been on the cover of TIME Magazine. People
would be talking about it everywhere you go. And I know Rush Limbaugh
would have mentioned something about it on the radio.
But, as you can guess, I've seen nothing. I've heard nothing. I've
read nothing.
The ascendency of evolution was announced in the eastern
liberal establishment press in 1925, after the Scopes
trial. It has ruled unchallenged for since then
(notwithstanding a few kooks and religious cults).

You're a day late and a dollar short.
Post by Bob
And I still don't believe you.
You still have the right to be wrong.

You're welcome.

<smirk>
Christopher A. Lee
2019-03-25 12:24:41 UTC
On Sat, 23 Mar 2019 18:18:53 -0700, John Locke
Post by John Locke
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
God's stupidity causes him to create things he cannot tolerate then
punish us for being the way he made us.
False conclusion.
Good thing it's a figment of the deluded imagination of the mentally
ill who can't keep it inside their religion.
Post by John Locke
Post by Bob
Humans are not now the way God made us in the beginning.
WHAT FUCKING GOD?
Post by John Locke
Post by Bob
The human race fell by disobeying God.
What an in-your-face, fucking moron.
Post by John Locke
Post by Bob
God allows some people to remain in that "fallen" state, and he
WHAT FUCKING GOD AND WHAT FUCKING "FALLEN STATE"?
Post by John Locke
Post by Bob
regenerates the rest to a state that is far better than the state that
Adam and Eve were in originally.
WHAT FUCKING ADAM AND WHAT FUCKING EVE?
Post by John Locke
Post by Bob
Your being left in that "fallen" state is what led you to make that
false conclusion.
Why does this seriously mentally ill liar routinely lie about us, and
why has he been doing it for so long?
Post by John Locke
Post by Bob
Those who have been regenerated out of that fallen state know that you
are wrong, but can never convince you that you are wrong, due to the
Noetic effects of sin on you.
What "noetic effects of sin" were the liar lying about?
Post by John Locke
Post by Bob
You believing this to be "hogwash" is also due to the Noetic effects of sin.
No, in-your-face liar who can't stop lying about us - it's hogwash
because it is baseless and nonsensical.
Post by John Locke
Post by Bob
(See: https://www.ligonier.org/learn/devotionals/noetic-effects-sin/ ).
Why, liar?
The whole story is. It's bronze-age myth and legend which has no basis
in reality, and has been refuted as a side effect of research into
origins-related sciences like cosmology, evolution, etc.
Post by John Locke
https://tinyurl.com/kp7g7rx
Unfortunately, the scientific evidence shows that Adam and Eve could
not have existed, at least in the way they’re portrayed in the Bible.
Genetic data show no evidence of any human bottleneck as small as two
people: there are simply too many different kinds of genes around for
that to be true. There may have been a couple of “bottlenecks”
(reduced population sizes) in the history of our species, but the
smallest one not involving recent colonization is a bottleneck of
roughly 10,000-15,000 individuals that occurred between 50,000 and
100,000 years ago. That’s as small a population as our ancestors had,
and—note—it’s not two individuals.
We've explained this over and over again to not just this
in-your-face, certifiable lunatic - as well as all the other
pig-ignorant deliberately stupid morons who try to attack atheists by
lying about things which are simply part of the objectively researched
knowledge base and nothing to do with atheism.
,
John Locke
2019-03-25 17:29:37 UTC
Post by John Locke
Post by John Locke
[...]
...exactly. There are even clergy who accept the fact that an Adam &
Eve, as described in the Bible, is an impossibility.
Christopher A. Lee
2019-03-25 18:11:32 UTC
Post by John Locke
Post by John Locke
[...]
The intelligent ones aren't going to distress the little old ladies in
their flock by telling them.
Lucifer
2019-03-24 03:09:18 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
God's stupidity causes him to create things he cannot tolerate then
punish us for being the way he made us.
False conclusion.
Humans are not now the way God made us in the beginning.
That only makes God's crime worse.
God teased us by creating us in a good state then downgraded
everything.
Post by Bob
The human race fell by disobeying God.
I can't imagine God being so small minded.
Post by Bob
God allows some people to remain in that "fallen" state, and he
regenerates the rest to a state that is far better than the state that
Adam and Eve were in originally.
Did God freely choose to be so evil?
Post by Bob
Your being left in that "fallen" state is what led you to make that
false conclusion.
Your conclusion that I made a false conclusion is false.
Post by Bob
Those who have been regenerated out of that fallen state know that you
are wrong, but can never convince you that you are wrong, due to the
Noetic effects of sin on you.
Only psychopaths say God is good.
Post by Bob
You believing this to be "hogwash" is also due to the Noetic effects of sin.
(See: https://www.ligonier.org/learn/devotionals/noetic-effects-sin/ ).
Why did God decide to create sin with noetic effects?

You should be aware that everything is always as God wants it and
you have no right to try to change anything.

When you are critical of anything you are critical of the One Who
created everything.
Bob
2019-03-24 13:34:59 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
God's stupidity causes him to create things he cannot tolerate then
punish us for being the way he made us.
False conclusion.
Humans are not now the way God made us in the beginning.
That only makes God's crime worse.
God teased us by creating us in a good state then downgraded
everything.
You obviously do not understand the consequences of having free-will.
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
The human race fell by disobeying God.
I can't imagine God being so small minded.
You obviously do not understand what "the holiness of God" is.
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
God allows some people to remain in that "fallen" state, and he
regenerates the rest to a state that is far better than the state that
Adam and Eve were in originally.
Did God freely choose to be so evil?
You obviously do not understand what "the sovereignty of God" means.
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Your being left in that "fallen" state is what led you to make that
false conclusion.
Your conclusion that I made a false conclusion is false.
You can believe whatever you want. I really don't care.

As long as I know you're wrong that's all that matters to me.
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Those who have been regenerated out of that fallen state know that you
are wrong, but can never convince you that you are wrong, due to the
Noetic effects of sin on you.
Only psychopaths say God is good.
You believe that due to the Noetic effects of sin.
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
You believing this to be "hogwash" is also due to the Noetic effects of sin.
(See: https://www.ligonier.org/learn/devotionals/noetic-effects-sin/ ).
Why did God decide to create sin with noetic effects?
You obviously do not understand the consequences of having free-will.

God did not create sin.

Man did.
Post by Lucifer
You should be aware that everything is always as God wants it and
you have no right to try to change anything.
I'm not. You just don't know what you're talking about.
Post by Lucifer
When you are critical of anything you are critical of the One Who
created everything.
Says the only one here being critical of God.

And that is proof that you really have no idea what you're talking about.

Have a nice day.

You're welcome.

<smirk>
Kevrob
2019-03-24 16:32:27 UTC
Post by Bob
You obviously do not understand what "the sovereignty of God" means.
Look, Duncan, I'm an American, of the USA variety.
I don't have a personal sovereign. We got rid of
that sort in 1776-1783.

The people of our country invest some of our collective
sovereignty in the Federal government, and some in the
governments of the several states, but it originates in
our being free individuals.

If your Multiiversal Tyrant were real, it would be
necessary to overthrow it.

Non serviam!

Lucifer
2019-03-24 19:14:57 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
God's stupidity causes him to create things he cannot tolerate then
punish us for being the way he made us.
False conclusion.
Humans are not now the way God made us in the beginning.
That only makes God's crime worse.
God teased us by creating us in a good state then downgraded
everything.
You obviously do not understand the consequences of having free-will.
Do you think God understood the consequences of his giving us a
faulty form of free-will?
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
The human race fell by disobeying God.
I can't imagine God being so small minded.
You obviously do not understand what "the holiness of God" is.
It sounds like something which causes God to act in an
inappropriate manner.

The bible does say that God put the tree in the garden to give
himself an excuse to downgrade us.
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
God allows some people to remain in that "fallen" state, and he
regenerates the rest to a state that is far better than the state that
Adam and Eve were in originally.
Did God freely choose to be so evil?
You obviously do not understand what "the sovereignty of God" means.
You described God acting in an unacceptable manner.
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Your being left in that "fallen" state is what led you to make that
false conclusion.
Your conclusion that I made a false conclusion is false.
You can believe whatever you want. I really don't care.
As long as I know you're wrong that's all that matters to me.
You are afraid I might be right.
Post by Bob
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
You believing this to be "hogwash" is also due to the Noetic effects of sin.
(See: https://www.ligonier.org/learn/devotionals/noetic-effects-sin/ ).
Why did God decide to create sin with noetic effects?
You obviously do not understand the consequences of having free-will.
Do you think God understood the consequences of his giving us a
faulty form of free-will?
Post by Bob
God did not create sin.
Man did.
Why did God decide to give man the ability to create sin?
Post by Lucifer
When you are critical of anything you are critical of the One Who
created everything.
Says the only one here being critical of God.
And that is proof that you really have no idea what you're talking about.
Why hasn't God given me the information I need?
Post by Bob
Have a nice day.
You're welcome.
<smirk>
I hope you can help me.
Bob
2019-03-24 20:19:40 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
God's stupidity causes him to create things he cannot tolerate then
punish us for being the way he made us.
False conclusion.
Humans are not now the way God made us in the beginning.
That only makes God's crime worse.
God teased us by creating us in a good state then downgraded
everything.
You obviously do not understand the consequences of having free-will.
Do you think God understood the consequences of his giving us a
faulty form of free-will?
What is your concept of a "faulty form" of free-will?
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
The human race fell by disobeying God.
I can't imagine God being so small minded.
You obviously do not understand what "the holiness of God" is.
It sounds like something which causes God to act in an
inappropriate manner.
The bible does say that God put the tree in the garden to give
himself an excuse to downgrade us.
Do you not know how to do anything other than lie?
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
God allows some people to remain in that "fallen" state, and he
regenerates the rest to a state that is far better than the state that
Adam and Eve were in originally.
Did God freely choose to be so evil?
You obviously do not understand what "the sovereignty of God" means.
You described God acting in an unacceptable manner.
I don't believe I did. And you leaving it unexplained tells me that you
don't
really know what you're talking about. Care to explain?
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Your being left in that "fallen" state is what led you to make that
false conclusion.
Your conclusion that I made a false conclusion is false.
You can believe whatever you want. I really don't care.
As long as I know you're wrong that's all that matters to me.
You are afraid I might be right.
No, there's not even a small chance of that happening.

Are you afraid I might be right?
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
You believing this to be "hogwash" is also due to the Noetic effects of sin.
(See: https://www.ligonier.org/learn/devotionals/noetic-effects-sin/ ).
Why did God decide to create sin with noetic effects?
You obviously do not understand the consequences of having free-will.
Do you think God understood the consequences of his giving us a
faulty form of free-will?
Can you not ask a serious rational question?
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
When you are critical of anything you are critical of the One Who
created everything.
Says the only one here being critical of God.
And that is proof that you really have no idea what you're talking about.
Why hasn't God given me the information I need?
Perhaps you're being too critical of "the One Who created everything".....

Besides, the Apostle Paul answers that question far better than I ever
could:

"God chooses to show mercy to some, and he chooses to harden the hearts
of others so they refuse to listen." [Romans 9:18]
Post by Lucifer
I hope you can help me.
You saying that, and my sensing it in your pointed questions are not in
full compliance with each other. I hope you won't be offended if I tell you
that I don't believe you.
Lucifer
2019-03-25 08:10:00 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
God's stupidity causes him to create things he cannot tolerate then
punish us for being the way he made us.
False conclusion.
Humans are not now the way God made us in the beginning.
That only makes God's crime worse.
God teased us by creating us in a good state then downgraded
everything.
You obviously do not understand the consequences of having free-will.
Do you think God understood the consequences of his giving us a
faulty form of free-will?
What is your concept of a "faulty form" of free-will?
Nobody chooses to be a pedophile for example.
Nobody chose to be born in the form they are or at all.

What is your concept of free-will?
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
The human race fell by disobeying God.
I can't imagine God being so small minded.
You obviously do not understand what "the holiness of God" is.
It sounds like something which causes God to act in an
inappropriate manner.
The bible does say that God put the tree in the garden to give
himself an excuse to downgrade us.
Do you not know how to do anything other than lie?
Why would God make me as a liar?

Are you a bible believer?
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
God allows some people to remain in that "fallen" state, and he
regenerates the rest to a state that is far better than the state that
Adam and Eve were in originally.
Did God freely choose to be so evil?
You obviously do not understand what "the sovereignty of God" means.
You described God acting in an unacceptable manner.
I don't believe I did. And you leaving it unexplained tells me that you
don't really know what you're talking about. Care to explain?
You wrote;
Post by Bob
God allows some people to remain in that "fallen" state, and he
regenerates the rest to a state that is far better than the state that
Adam and Eve were in originally.
That is unacceptable.
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Your being left in that "fallen" state is what led you to make that
false conclusion.
Your conclusion that I made a false conclusion is false.
You can believe whatever you want. I really don't care.
As long as I know you're wrong that's all that matters to me.
You are afraid I might be right.
No, there's not even a small chance of that happening.
I'm sorry to hear that.
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
You believing this to be "hogwash" is also due to the Noetic effects of sin.
(See: https://www.ligonier.org/learn/devotionals/noetic-effects-sin/ ).
Why did God decide to create sin with noetic effects?
You obviously do not understand the consequences of having free-will.
Do you think God understood the consequences of his giving us a
faulty form of free-will?
Can you not ask a serious rational question?
Why do you answer a question with a question?

Do you believe all things are possible for God?
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
God did not create sin.
Man did.
Why did God decide to give man the ability to create sin?
You obviously do not understand the consequences of having free-will.
Do you think God knew before he began creating that he would
be unable or unwilling to ensure we all have a good life?

Do you believe God is capable of giving us all a good life with
no harmful side effects?
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
When you are critical of anything you are critical of the One Who
created everything.
Says the only one here being critical of God.
And that is proof that you really have no idea what you're talking about.
Why hasn't God given me the information I need?
Perhaps you're being too critical of "the One Who created everything".....
That would not explain why God has not used his magical powers
to keep us all informed.
Post by Bob
Besides, the Apostle Paul answers that question far better than I ever
"God chooses to show mercy to some, and he chooses to harden the hearts
of others so they refuse to listen." [Romans 9:18]
Paul was saying God plays cruel games with us.

God chose to create you with Stockholm Syndrome.
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
I hope you can help me.
You saying that, and my sensing it in your pointed questions are not in
full compliance with each other. I hope you won't be offended if I tell you
that I don't believe you.
I am not offended by what mentally ill people think.
However, God will not forgive you.

In order to be fair to you I need to know which particular mythology
you subscribe to and what you believe about your sky pixie.
Lucifer
2019-03-25 11:10:39 UTC
Post by Bob
You believing this to be "hogwash" is also due to the Noetic effects of sin.
(See: https://www.ligonier.org/learn/devotionals/noetic-effects-sin/ ).
From that site;
Post by Bob
The Noetic Effects of Sin
“For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give
thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their
foolish hearts were darkened.” (Rom. 1:21).
- Romans 1:18–23
That says God has failed to make himself known to his own creation.
The bible describes God as bumbling along making error after error
and being too proud to admit it.
Post by Bob
It is clear from reading the epistle to the Hebrews that the author is
full of faith in God and in Christ.
Full of shit more like.
Post by Bob
Romans 1 is one of the most important texts that deals with general
revelation. General revelation is the revelation that God gives to
all people, sinner or saint, in creation. The created order clearly
and loudly tells all men about God’s power and divine nature (1:20).
It tells about God's fuckups.
Post by Bob
But though all men clearly know there is a God, they do not honor or
give thanks to Him (1:21).
Why would anyone thank their tormentor?
Post by Bob
The fall into sin has caused mankind to
ignore and deny their Creator. Sin has affected our minds and causes
our thinking to become futile apart from Christ. This effect of sin
upon our minds is known in theology as the “noetic effects of sin.”
God must have known that when he planned the fall.
Post by Bob
Some have said that the fall into sin has destroyed our capacity to
reason. It is true that the unredeemed mind will ultimately lead a
person into futility. However, though our minds have been affected by
sin, they have not been destroyed. Unbelievers still find truth quite
often and can attain a breadth of knowledge in various areas.
Scripture presents logical arguments for its teachings, presumably
both to redeemed minds and to minds that are still enslaved by sin.
If God wanted us to enjoy life he would have made it so.
Post by Bob
Dr. Sproul reasons that “even though the mind is darkened by sin, and
leads us to futility apart from being captured by the Word of God,
Paul is not saying that the human faculty for thinking is destroyed
by sin.” The non-Christian can know some truth. If the faculty to
reason was destroyed, truth could never be known and God could not
condemn people for denying it.
God can do anything he wants because no one can stop him.
Post by Bob
Atheists claim that there is not enough reason to believe God exists.
Some do but we do know there is no God that is good and powerful.
Post by Bob
In Romans 1, Paul proves otherwise. All men see God in creation but
suppress the evidence in sin. Good apologists for the Christian faith
always remember that. As you prepare to defend the faith, study the
truths of the faith and pray that minds will receive them.
The truth of the faith is that it is not true.
Christianity is a scam.
Post by Bob
Passages for Further Study
­Anal Passage
Bob
2019-03-25 13:23:46 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
You believing this to be "hogwash" is also due to the Noetic effects of sin.
(See: https://www.ligonier.org/learn/devotionals/noetic-effects-sin/ ).
From that site;
Post by Bob
The Noetic Effects of Sin
“For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give
thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their
foolish hearts were darkened.” (Rom. 1:21).
- Romans 1:18–23
That says God has....<snip>
Everything you wrote in your reply is a misinterpretation of Scripture
due to the Noetic effects of sin.

But it's alright if you want to go on believing them. No one, especially me,
is going to try changing your mind.

Okay?

You're welcome.

Have a nice day.

<smirk>
Lucifer
2019-03-25 21:20:53 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
You believing this to be "hogwash" is also due to the Noetic effects of sin.
(See: https://www.ligonier.org/learn/devotionals/noetic-effects-sin/ ).
From that site;
Post by Bob
The Noetic Effects of Sin
“For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give
thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their
foolish hearts were darkened.” (Rom. 1:21).
- Romans 1:18–23
That says God has....<snip>
Everything you wrote in your reply is a misinterpretation of Scripture
due to the Noetic effects of sin.
Everything I wrote in my reply is a correct interpretation of
Scripture due to the intrusion of reality.
Post by Bob
But it's alright if you want to go on believing them. No one, especially me,
is going to try changing your mind.
Okay?
You have tried to drag me down to your level but reality gets in the
way. You say God is good but reality says there is no good God.
You say God is forced to do things a certain way due to his nature
but that says God is either evil or stupid.
Post by Bob
You're welcome.
Can you do anything other than lie?
Post by Bob
Have a nice day.
Define nice.
Bob
2019-03-25 23:51:04 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
You believing this to be "hogwash" is also due to the Noetic effects of sin.
(See: https://www.ligonier.org/learn/devotionals/noetic-effects-sin/ ).
From that site;
Post by Bob
The Noetic Effects of Sin
“For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give
thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their
foolish hearts were darkened.” (Rom. 1:21).
- Romans 1:18–23
That says God has....<snip>
Everything you wrote in your reply is a misinterpretation of Scripture
due to the Noetic effects of sin.
Everything I wrote in my reply is a correct interpretation of
Scripture due to the intrusion of reality.
There's no rational reason for reality to "intrude" on anybody.

That's how I know you're lying.

Have a nice day.

You're welcome.

<smirk>
Lucifer
2019-03-26 01:20:06 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
You believing this to be "hogwash" is also due to the Noetic effects of sin.
(See: https://www.ligonier.org/learn/devotionals/noetic-effects-sin/ ).
From that site;
Post by Bob
The Noetic Effects of Sin
“For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give
thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their
foolish hearts were darkened.” (Rom. 1:21).
- Romans 1:18–23
That says God has failed. How can God fail?

Obviously there is no good God.
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
That says God has....<snip>
Everything you wrote in your reply is a misinterpretation of Scripture
due to the Noetic effects of sin.
Everything I wrote in my reply is a correct interpretation of
Scripture due to the intrusion of reality.
There's no rational reason for reality to "intrude" on anybody.
What do you call it when reality says you are talking BS?
Post by Bob
That's how I know you're lying.
You think reality is lying?

Just keep your disease away from children.
Bob
2019-03-26 02:48:53 UTC
Post by Lucifer
What do you call it when reality says you are talking BS?
I believe that's just your unsubstantiated opinion. And nothing more.
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
That's how I know you're lying.
You think reality is lying?
That's not what I said. I said I know YOU are lying.

You should learn how to read.

Have a nice day.

You're welcome.

<smirk>
Lucifer
2019-03-26 12:27:19 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
What do you call it when reality says you are talking BS?
I believe that's just your unsubstantiated opinion. And nothing more.
You think reality is my opinion?
Try dropping a brick on your unprotected foot.
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
That's how I know you're lying.
You think reality is lying?
That's not what I said. I said I know YOU are lying.
Where do you get your ideas about the God mythology?
Post by Bob
You should learn how to read.
I hear you have tooters in your schools.

Have a nice eternity in Hell.

Stay away from children.
Bob
2019-03-26 16:46:16 UTC
Again, you show signs of being a "slow learner".
Lucifer
2019-03-26 17:55:34 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
You think reality is my opinion?
Again, you show signs of being a "slow learner".
Again I'm wondering why you think it good God made me that
way?

Do you believe God is capable of giving us all a good life with
no harmful side effects?
Bob
Are you admitting that you are a "slow learner"?
Lucifer
2019-03-27 21:57:36 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
You think reality is my opinion?
Again, you show signs of being a "slow learner".
Again I'm wondering why you think it good God made me that
way?
Are you admitting that you are a "slow learner"?
That could be. God doesn't give any of us a choice.
Why would God choose to make some of us that way?
Bob
2019-03-27 23:30:53 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Why would God choose to make some of us that way?
Why do you want to know?

Are you an atheist, or an agnostic?
Lucifer
2019-03-28 02:07:45 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Why would God choose to make some of us that way?
Why do you want to know?
I'd like to hear your excuse for almighty God.

We have a moral responsibility to care for children and pets.
When God decided to create he took on a duty of care.
Atheist.
Lucifer

Bob
Again, you obviously cannot comprehend the sovereignty of God.
Lucifer
2019-03-26 17:50:36 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
You believing this to be "hogwash" is also due to the Noetic effects of sin.
(See: https://www.ligonier.org/learn/devotionals/noetic-effects-sin/ ).
From that site;
Post by Bob
The Noetic Effects of Sin
“For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give
thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their
foolish hearts were darkened.” (Rom. 1:21).
- Romans 1:18–23
That says God has failed.
Again, you obviously cannot comprehend the sovereignty of God.
I apologise for taxing your patience but would you please explain
how being sovereign excuses God from being good.

Rom. 1:21 seems to saying God failed to make himself known
to everybody even with his awesome power and him being
our creator.

The bible really does make God look like a bumbling idiot
that can't get anything right.

I asked what you believe about God because there is no
agreement amongst believers.
Bob
Again, unsubstantiated opinion noted, and dismissed as insignificant tripe.
Lucifer
2019-03-27 21:55:00 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
You believing this to be "hogwash" is also due to the Noetic effects of sin.
(See: https://www.ligonier.org/learn/devotionals/noetic-effects-sin/ ).
From that site;
Post by Bob
The Noetic Effects of Sin
“For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give
thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their
foolish hearts were darkened.” (Rom. 1:21).
- Romans 1:18–23
That says God has failed.
Again, you obviously cannot comprehend the sovereignty of God.
I apologise for taxing your patience but would you please explain
how being sovereign excuses God from being good.
Again, unsubstantiated opinion noted, and dismissed as insignificant tripe.
What if I said its what I believe so I don't have to prove it?
Are you unable to explain how being sovereign excuses
God from being good?
Bob
2019-03-27 23:28:11 UTC
I don't think you've proven it does. You'd have to do that first.
Lucifer
2019-03-28 02:08:11 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Are you unable to explain how being sovereign excuses
God from being good?
I don't think you've proven it does. You'd have to do that first.
I must have misunderstood you.

I wrote;
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
That says God has failed.
You wrote;
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Again, you obviously cannot comprehend the sovereignty of God.
I took that to mean God's sovereignty excuses him from being good.
What am I missing here? Please write slowly as God made me a
slow learner.
Bob
2019-03-25 13:23:54 UTC
In order to be fair to you I need to know what you believe.
I strongly believe that you have been rejected by God, that he hates
you, the same way he hated Esau in Malachi 1:1, and that he has
predestined you for Hell.

Okay?

You're welcome.

Have a nice day.

<smirk>
Lucifer
2019-03-25 21:26:06 UTC
Post by Bob
In order to be fair to you I need to know what you believe.
I strongly believe that you have been rejected by God, that he hates
you, the same way he hated Esau in Malachi 1:1, and that he has
predestined you for Hell.
You believe in an evil and stupid God but it is you that is stupid.
Post by Bob
Okay?
You are entitled to your opinion so long as you don't try to teach
it as fact at which time it would be a crime.
Post by Bob
You're welcome.
You are lucky to live in a country where the insane such as yourself
are cared for by the system.
Post by Bob
Have a nice day.
<smirk>
I am disappointed that you are running away be not surprised.
Bob
2019-03-25 23:54:58 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
In order to be fair to you I need to know what you believe.
I strongly believe that you have been rejected by God, that he hates
you, the same way he hated Esau in Malachi 1:1, and that he has
predestined you for Hell.
You believe in an evil and stupid God but it is you that is stupid.
No, I believe that you obviously do not understand the sovereignty of God.
I don't believe you. I believe you're lying, again.
Lucifer
2019-03-26 01:19:00 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
In order to be fair to you I need to know what you believe.
I strongly believe that you have been rejected by God, that he hates
you, the same way he hated Esau in Malachi 1:1, and that he has
predestined you for Hell.
You believe in an evil and stupid God but it is you that is stupid.
No, I believe that you obviously do not understand the sovereignty of God.
I believe that when you wrote sovereignty you meant stupidity.
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Okay?
You are entitled to your opinion so long as you don't try to teach
it as fact at which time it would be a crime.
I don't believe you. I believe you're lying, again.
Are you sure you want to say God made me a liar?
Every time you are critical of anything you are critical of God.
Your 'good' God made Hell for people like you.

Have a nice eternity, in Hell!
Bob
2019-03-26 02:52:18 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
In order to be fair to you I need to know what you believe.
I strongly believe that you have been rejected by God, that he hates
you, the same way he hated Esau in Malachi 1:1, and that he has
predestined you for Hell.
You believe in an evil and stupid God but it is you that is stupid.
No, I believe that you obviously do not understand the sovereignty of God.
I believe that when you wrote sovereignty you meant stupidity.
Well, I know you're wrong.
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Okay?
You are entitled to your opinion so long as you don't try to teach
it as fact at which time it would be a crime.
I don't believe you. I believe you're lying, again.
Are you sure you want to say God made me a liar?
I believe that's just another one of your misinterpretations.
Only this time of something I said.

Have a nice day.

You're welcome.

<smirk>
Lucifer
2019-03-26 12:41:19 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
In order to be fair to you I need to know what you believe.
I strongly believe that you have been rejected by God, that he hates
you, the same way he hated Esau in Malachi 1:1, and that he has
predestined you for Hell.
You believe in an evil and stupid God but it is you that is stupid.
No, I believe that you obviously do not understand the sovereignty of God.
I believe that when you wrote sovereignty you meant stupidity.
Well, I know you're wrong.
You are too stupid to know when you are wrong.
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Okay?
You are entitled to your opinion so long as you don't try to teach
it as fact at which time it would be a crime.
I don't believe you. I believe you're lying, again.
Are you sure you want to say God made me a liar?
I believe that's just another one of your misinterpretations.
Only this time of something I said.
Bible says;
Matthew 19:23
With God All Things Are Possible

Do you know what that means?
It means everything is just as God wants it.
So when you accuse me of being a liar you accuse God of
wanting me that way.

That is blasphemy, which is the unforgivable sin!
You are going to be tortured in Hell by your loving God!
Bob
2019-03-26 16:46:18 UTC
<snip unsubstantiated opinion>
Your opinions are very rarely correct.
Lucifer
2019-03-26 18:02:17 UTC
Post by Bob
<snip unsubstantiated opinion>
Your opinions are very rarely correct.
It would help if you would explain your unsubstantiated opinion.
Why do you believe people when they give you an absurd story
yet reject what you observe?

I have many questions but I see you are not up to discussion.
Your faith is weak and your handlers do not want to lose you.
Bob
2019-03-27 14:59:36 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
<snip unsubstantiated opinion>
Your opinions are very rarely correct.
It would help if you would explain your unsubstantiated opinion.
My "opinions" are usually religious beliefs.

Therefore, they need no proof.
Post by Lucifer
Why do you believe people when they give you an absurd story
yet reject what you observe?
I don't.
Post by Lucifer
I have many questions but I see you are not up to discussion.
Well, not with somebody who uses "Lucifer" as his/her nym.

You're welcome.
Mitchell Holman
2019-03-27 18:02:53 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
<snip unsubstantiated opinion>
Your opinions are very rarely correct.
It would help if you would explain your unsubstantiated opinion.
My "opinions" are usually religious beliefs.
That is to say, unproveable claptrap
Just because they ARE unproveable claptrap
Christopher A. Lee
2019-03-27 18:38:29 UTC
On Wed, 27 Mar 2019 13:02:53 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Bob
Therefore, they need no proof.
Just because claims are made, based on religious beliefs. doesn't make
them exempt from "put up or shut up" - epecially when they're made
outside the religion to people who wouldn't otherwise give a flying
fuck.

Their excuse for not putting up "because it's faith" is worthless to
their involuntary audience who just want them to shut the fuck up
about it.

But they're psychologically incapabl of that, even though they cannot
put up..
Lucifer
2019-03-27 22:12:12 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
<snip unsubstantiated opinion>
Your opinions are very rarely correct.
It would help if you would explain your unsubstantiated opinion.
My "opinions" are usually religious beliefs.
Therefore, they need no proof.
What is the purpose of your unsubstantiated claims?
Post by Lucifer
I have many questions but I see you are not up to discussion.
Well, not with somebody who uses "Lucifer" as his/her nym.
Lucifer doesn't exist in reality.
Should I ignore your unsubstantiated opinion?
Bob
2019-03-27 23:26:33 UTC
Why do you think it's any of your business?
Lucifer
2019-03-28 02:04:54 UTC
It just is!
Bob
2019-03-28 10:33:26 UTC
********** Consolidation of three responses into one: **********
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
What is the purpose of your unsubstantiated claims?
Why do you think it's any of your business?
It just is!
I disagree.

Post by Bob
Are you an atheist, or an agnostic?
Atheist.
The fact that you called it an "excuse", and the fact that you call
yourself a New Atheist, is all I need to know to inform you that there
is some information about God that you are not meant to know.

Post by Lucifer
I took that to mean God's sovereignty excuses him from being good.
What am I missing here? Please write slowly as God made me a
slow learner.
As usual with all Satan's children, you took it the wrong (opposite) way.

You have to learn how to live with that "handicap".
Lucifer
2019-03-28 11:52:37 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
What is the purpose of your unsubstantiated claims?
Why do you think it's any of your business?
It just is!
I disagree.
I didn't give you that choice.
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
I'd like to hear your excuse for almighty God.
We have a moral responsibility to care for children and pets.
When God decided to create he took on a duty of care.
Do you agree?
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Are you an atheist, or an agnostic?
Atheist.
The fact that you called it an "excuse", and the fact that you call
yourself a New Atheist, is all I need to know to inform you that there
is some information about God that you are not meant to know.
I don't call myself a New Atheist and I already know more
about God than you are allowed to know.
Your handlers want to keep you in the dark.
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
I took that to mean God's sovereignty excuses him from being good.
What am I missing here? Please write slowly as God made me a
slow learner.
As usual with all Satan's children, you took it the wrong (opposite) way.
How can I learn to abandon logic and reason as you have?
Post by Bob
You have to learn how to live with that "handicap".
I will, with your help.
I appreciate you taking the time with someone who has been
abandoned by God.
Bob
2019-03-28 16:40:11 UTC
Post by Lucifer
I didn't give you that choice.
So what? That makes no difference to me.
Post by Lucifer
I don't call myself a New Atheist.
I do.
Trust me, nothing I do is for your benefit.
Lucifer
2019-03-28 19:35:34 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
I didn't give you that choice.
So what? That makes no difference to me.
I think it does and I don't have to prove that.
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
I don't call myself a New Atheist.
I do.
Prove it.
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
I appreciate you taking the time with someone who has been
abandoned by God.
Trust me, nothing I do is for your benefit.
God is working through you to benefit me.

We have a moral responsibility to care for children and pets.
When God decided to create he took on a moral duty of care.
Bob
2019-03-28 19:40:36 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
I didn't give you that choice.
So what? That makes no difference to me.
I think it does.
I know you're wrong.
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
I don't call myself a New Atheist.
I do.
Prove it.
That make no sense.
You're dreaming.
Lucifer
2019-03-29 04:08:01 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
I didn't give you that choice.
So what? That makes no difference to me.
I think it does.
I know you're wrong.
How so?
Post by Bob
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
I don't call myself a New Atheist.
I do.
What is a New Atheist?

We have a moral responsibility to care for children and pets.
When God decided to create he took on a moral duty of care.
Post by Bob
Prove it.
That make no sense.
Post by Bob
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
I appreciate you taking the time with someone who has been
abandoned by God.
Trust me, nothing I do is for your benefit.
God is working through you to benefit me.
You're dreaming.
Do you think God is incapable of doing good?

Bob
2019-03-29 12:30:34 UTC
Post by Lucifer
How so?
Are you even thinking about what you're asking before you ask?

Who else would know except me?
Post by Lucifer
What is a New Atheist?
I think you know.
Post by Lucifer
We have a moral responsibility to care for children and pets.
When God decided to create he took on a moral duty of care.
Not everyone is a child of God.
First you have to define what you mean by "doing good"?
Mitchell Holman
2019-03-29 13:05:34 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
How so?
Are you even thinking about what you're asking before you ask?
Who else would know except me?
Post by Lucifer
What is a New Atheist?
I think you know.
Where does the Bible say that?
Malcolm McMahon
2019-03-29 14:02:12 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
How so?
Are you even thinking about what you're asking before you ask?
Who else would know except me?
Post by Lucifer
What is a New Atheist?
I think you know.
Post by Lucifer
We have a moral responsibility to care for children and pets.
When God decided to create he took on a moral duty of care.
Not everyone is a child of God.
Where does the Bible say that?
The parable of the wheat and the tares?

Yap Honghor
2019-03-25 08:28:33 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Post by Bob
Post by Bob
Post by Bob
Post by Bob
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
You believing this to be "hogwash" is also due to the Noetic effects of sin.
(See: https://www.ligonier.org/learn/devotionals/noetic-effects-sin/ ).
Why did God decide to create sin with noetic effects?
You obviously do not understand the consequences of having free-will.
Do you think God understood the consequences of his giving us a
faulty form of free-will?
He is brainless!
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
God did not create sin.
Man did.
Why did God decide to give man the ability to create sin?
You must ask your pixie....
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
When you are critical of anything you are critical of the One Who
created everything.
Says the only one here being critical of God.
And that is proof that you really have no idea what you're talking about.
Why hasn't God given me the information I need?
Because it is nonexistent.
Post by Lucifer
Post by Bob
Have a nice day.
You're welcome.
<smirk>
I hope you can help me.
Surely you are beyond help......
Yap Honghor
All you fools think you can milk us human??????????????
Yap Honghor
2019-03-25 08:22:32 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Question: "How is eternity in hell a fair punishment for sin?"
It's never a fair punishment but especially when the sin is caused
by God.
Foremost, there is no pixie in the sky to do anything, let alone punishment!
If there exists one, the RCC priests dare not commit molesting crimes....
Post by Lucifer
Answer: Many people are uncomfortable, to say the least, with the idea
of an eternal hell. This discomfort, though, is often the result of
an incomplete understanding of three things: the nature of God, the
nature of man, and the nature of sin. As fallen, sinful human beings,
the nature of God is a difficult concept for us to grasp. We tend to
see God as a kind, merciful Being whose love for us overrides and
overshadows all His other attributes. Of course God is loving, kind,
and merciful, but He is first and foremost a holy and righteous God.
So holy is He that He cannot tolerate sin.
One of the foremost attributes of God is stupidity.
God's stupidity causes him to create things he cannot tolerate then
punish us for being the way he made us.
There is no sky daddy!!!!!!
Post by Lucifer
He is a God whose anger
burns against the wicked and disobedient (Isaiah 5:25; Hosea 8:5;
Zechariah 10:3). He is not only a loving God—He is love itself! But
the Bible also tells us that He hates all manner of sin (Proverbs
6:16-19). And while He is merciful, there are limits to His mercy.
“Seek the LORD while he may be found; call on him while he is near.
Let the wicked forsake his way and the evil man his thoughts. Let him
turn to the LORD, and he will have mercy on him, and to our God, for
he will freely pardon” (Isaiah 55:6-7).
There is no reason for God to ever be angry. We get angry when we
can't have something the way we want but God always has everything
as he wants it. An all everything God would have no emotions.
This again tells us that no pixie exists!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by Lucifer
[...]
A human imaginative figure cannot do anything!!!!!
Post by Lucifer
[...]
Surely you must have the confidence there is none!!!!!!!!!
Post by Lucifer
[...]
The fools will go at length to want us to obey their commands...including giving them our hard earned money, the way the televangelists enriched themselves publicly and shamelessly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!