ACT OF GOD...
Add Reply
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-22 18:13:56 UTC
The only time atheists believe in god is when
their companies don't want to pay out on insurance
policies. They call those things they refuse to pay
out on, "Acts of God".

Hypocrites. But, then again, liberals/leftists are
all hypocrites.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discøver that I had not lived." __Henry David Thøreau
JWS
2020-05-22 18:36:03 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
The only time atheists believe in god is when
their companies don't want to pay out on insurance
policies. They call those things they refuse to pay
out on, "Acts of God".
Hypocrites.
Seriously? Have you ever heard of "figure of speech".
Stupid ass rightard don't even know common usages of
language. You can see that plainly when the buffoon
Trump tries to spit out a thought.

Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-22 18:42:58 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
The only time atheists believe in god is when
their companies don't want to pay out on insurance
policies. They call those things they refuse to pay
out on, "Acts of God".
Hypocrites.
Seriously? Have you ever heard of "figure of speech".
Yes, so why not call Acts of God something like "natural disasters'?
Why persist with recognizing the existence of God?
Post by JWS
Stupid ass rightard don't even know common usages of
language. You can see that plainly when the buffoon
Trump tries to spit out a thought.
http://youtu.be/MfOQBY5BrUA
Your Trump Derangement Syndrome only serves to get
you laughed at.

JWS
Guess I've got that coming... ASBADIDIZZIZ.
Yap Honghor
2020-05-23 01:18:23 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by JWS
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
The only time atheists believe in god is when
their companies don't want to pay out on insurance
policies. They call those things they refuse to pay
out on, "Acts of God".
Hypocrites.
Seriously? Have you ever heard of "figure of speech".
Yes, so why not call Acts of God something like "natural disasters'?
Why persist with recognizing the existence of God?
I thought you should be happy with the clause recognizing that there is indeed a pixie....but, but, one which does nothing, right?
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by JWS
Stupid ass rightard don't even know common usages of
language. You can see that plainly when the buffoon
Trump tries to spit out a thought.
http://youtu.be/MfOQBY5BrUA
Trump Derangement Syndrome only serves to get
laughed at.
True...
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-23 01:23:53 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by JWS
Stupid ass rightard don't even know common usages of
language. You can see that plainly when the buffoon
Trump tries to spit out a thought.
http://youtu.be/MfOQBY5BrUA
Trump Derangement Syndrome only serves to get
laughed at.
True...
Post-editing fuckwit! Is that ALL you've got?

Yap Honghor
2020-05-23 13:13:51 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by JWS
Stupid ass rightard don't even know common usages of
language. You can see that plainly when the buffoon
Trump tries to spit out a thought.
http://youtu.be/MfOQBY5BrUA
Trump Derangement Syndrome only serves to get
laughed at.
True...
Post-editing fuckwit! Is that ALL you've got?
Truth hurts quite a lot, heh?
Yap Honghor
2020-05-23 01:15:28 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
The only time atheists believe in god is when
their companies don't want to pay out on insurance
policies. They call those things they refuse to pay
out on, "Acts of God".
Hypocrites. But, then again, liberals/leftists are
all hypocrites.
You mean you were ripped off when all the liberal/leftist controlled insurance companies refuse to pay?

You accepted the term when you signed up to the policy....
Oko tillo
2020-05-23 02:11:27 UTC
On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 11:13:57 AM UTC-7, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
==
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
The only time atheists believe in god is when
their companies don't want to pay out on insurance
policies. They call those things they refuse to pay
out on, "Acts of God".
Let's see here ... you're claiming that when atheists accept reimbursement
for what the insurance companies term "Acts of God", that means that said
atheists are therefore accepting that God made that hurricane?

And you're the guy who claims that women aren't logical?

Oko
LinuxGal
2020-05-23 02:15:19 UTC
On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 11:13:57 AM UTC-7, "Sir HÞmer
Hall, Esq." wrote: ==
The only time atheists believe in god is when their
companies don't want to pay out on insurance policies.
They call those things they refuse to pay out on, "Acts
of God".
Let's see here ... you're claiming that when atheists
accept reimbursement for what the insurance companies term
"Acts of God", that means that said atheists are therefore
accepting that God made that hurricane?
And you're the guy who claims that women aren't logical?
He says that women coders aren't logical, no less.
--
Linux Geeks: Smart. Single. Sexy.
Well, two out of three ain't bad!

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Oko tillo
2020-05-23 02:23:41 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Oko tillo
Let's see here ... you're claiming that when atheists
accept reimbursement for what the insurance companies term
"Acts of God", that means that said atheists are therefore
accepting that God made that hurricane?
And you're the guy who claims that women aren't logical?
He says that women coders aren't logical, no less.
Heh! I'll see that and raise him an Obfuscated C.

Or maybe just a lengthy line of APL.

Oko
2020-05-23 11:37:48 UTC
Hall, Esq." wrote: ==
The only time atheists believe in god is when their
companies don't want to pay out on insurance policies.
They call those things they refuse to pay out on, "Acts
of God".
Let's see here ... you're claiming that when atheists
accept reimbursement for what the insurance companies term
"Acts of God", that means that said atheists are therefore
accepting that God made that hurricane?
And you're the guy who claims that women aren't logical?
He says that women coders aren't logical, no less.
It was women who got us to the moon without crashing into the bloody
thing.
Black women, at that.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-23 13:56:50 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by Don Martin
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Oko tillo
The only time atheists believe in god is when their
companies don't want to pay out on insurance policies.
They call those things they refuse to pay out on, "Acts
of God".
Let's see here ... you're claiming that when atheists
accept reimbursement for what the insurance companies term
"Acts of God", that means that said atheists are therefore
accepting that God made that hurricane?
And you're the guy who claims that women aren't logical?
He says that women coders aren't logical, no less.
It was women who got us to the moon without crashing into the bloody
thing.
Black women, at that.
So, they found a good place for a dual token. Big deal.

Oko tillo
2020-05-23 15:42:06 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by JWS
Post by Don Martin
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by JWS
Post by Don Martin
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Oko tillo
And you're the guy who claims that women aren't logical?
He says that women coders aren't logical, no less.
It was women who got us to the moon without crashing into the bloody
thing.
Black women, at that.
So, they found a good place for a dual token. Big deal.
Yeah, right.

Actually two different stories are getting conflated here.

This one:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hamilton_(software_engineer)

and this one:

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg23331090-400-katherine-johnson-the-brilliant-woman-who-got-the-us-into-space/

Oko
Oko tillo

Oko
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-23 17:40:40 UTC
On Sat, 23 May 2020 08:43:05 -0700 (PDT), Oko tillo <***@gmail.com> wrote:

<...>
Post by Oko tillo
Yeah, right.
Actually two different stories are getting conflated here.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hamilton_(software_engineer)
https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg23331090-400-katherine-johnson-the-brilliant-woman-who-got-the-us-into-space/
See what happens to Google Groups n00bs.

They look stupid posting the same thing twice.

Oko, please consider using a real news client.
I can even provide you a download of the one
I use. (Forte Agent) along with a working hacked
and cracked key so it's not the limited free version.

There are free NNTP servers you could use since
you're one of them freaking freeloaders.

Oko tillo
2020-05-23 17:48:13 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Oko tillo
Yeah, right.
Actually two different stories are getting conflated here.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hamilton_(software_engineer)
https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg23331090-400-katherine-johnson-the-brilliant-woman-who-got-the-us-into-space/
See what happens to Google Groups n00bs.
I see what happens when I fumble finger a post, yes. My bad.

I'm also seeing what happens when someone unsuccessfully tries to change the subject.

But then who could blame you, misogyny boy?

Oko
Oko tillo
2020-05-23 17:49:08 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Oko tillo
Let's see here ... you're claiming that when atheists
accept reimbursement for what the insurance companies term
"Acts of God", that means that said atheists are therefore
accepting that God made that hurricane?
And you're the guy who claims that women aren't logical?
He says that women coders aren't logical, no less.
Heh. Now I'm having fun trying to imagine Greg arguing the
dynamics of the rings of Saturn or perhaps elliptic integrals with Sofya Kovalevskaya

Or maybe his "correcting" Emmy Noether on abstract algebra or that
bombshell she casually dropped on physics, Noether's Theorem.

Debating transposons with Barbara McClintock or nuclear physics with Lise Meitner,
DNA and X-ray crystallography with Rosalind Franklin, chaos theory with Mary Cartwright ...
one hardly knows where to start.

Oko
w***@gmail.com
2020-05-24 12:54:36 UTC