Proof that Jesus spoke King James English
Ted
2017-10-01 12:32:52 UTC
The proof is described here:
http://tinyurl.com/ychczzoa

Now Duke and Cody will be forced to admit that I'm right. They said Jesus
spoke Arabic (which they both misspelled as "Aramaic" <sic>.) This is why I
only read the KJV. It contains the original words of Jesus.
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-01 17:39:20 UTC
On Sunday, October 1, 2017 at 5:32:59 AM UTC-7, Ted wrote:
.> The proof is described here:
.> http://tinyurl.com/ychczzoa
.> Now Duke and Cody will be forced to admit that I'm right. They said Jesus
.> spoke Arabic (which they both misspelled as "Aramaic" <sic>.) This is why I
.> only read the KJV. It contains the original words of Jesus.

(three...two....one....)

a2a
Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
2017-10-01 20:29:55 UTC
Proof that Jesus spoke King James English
Not Just Jesus but Lazarus, Nicodemus, Martha, the twelve Apostles, Joseph and Mary .....even the thief on the cross all were conversing with Jesus in English
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-01 20:30:59 UTC
I have very strong reasons to think Jesus knows all languages.
Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
Of course He does, but He was not speaking all languages in the Temple when reading the Scriptures from Isaiah. But on the day of Pentecost every ethnic group in Jerusalem(16) on that day understood Him in their own ethnic language through His emissaries, the Apostles.
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-01 21:09:20 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
Proof that Jesus spoke King James English
Not Just Jesus but Lazarus, Nicodemus, Martha, the twelve Apostles, Joseph and Mary .....even the thief on the cross all were conversing with Jesus in English
I have very strong reasons to think Jesus knows all languages.
Except Basque. Even Satan couldn't learn Basque. That's
why all Basques are going to heaven -- they were never tempted.

AA
Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
AA
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-01 21:34:09 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
Proof that Jesus spoke King James English
Not Just Jesus but Lazarus, Nicodemus, Martha, the twelve Apostles, Joseph and Mary .....even the thief on the cross all were conversing with Jesus in English
I have very strong reasons to think Jesus knows all languages.
Except Basque. Even Satan couldn't learn Basque. That's
why all Basques are going to heaven -- they were never tempted.
:-)
Not original to me, by the way. I believe it's a proverb about
the difficulties of learning Basque, which is related to no
other known language.
Ted
2017-10-01 21:33:42 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
Proof that Jesus spoke King James English
Not Just Jesus but Lazarus, Nicodemus, Martha, the twelve Apostles,
Joseph and Mary .....even the thief on the cross all were conversing
with Jesus in English
I have very strong reasons to think Jesus knows all languages.
Except Basque. Even Satan couldn't learn Basque. That's
why all Basques are going to heaven -- they were never tempted.
AA
Basque is *so* cool. I read once that perhaps it might be kinda sorta
related to some obscure ancient language found somewhere in northeastern
Asia.
Tabernacle Mishkan @ Stonehenge Heelstone
2019-04-24 13:49:40 UTC
Keep your Pecker in Your pants McLean you Sick Fuck.
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/search1611.php?hs=1&q=IESUS

Michael McLean Sex Offender posting as Michael Christ.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/uNHG5Hbo-0U

https://www.google.com/search?q=Michael+McLean+Sex+Offender
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/vGqWJrbNlMo

Keep your Pecker in Your pants McLean you Sick Fuck.
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/search1611.php?hs=1&q=IESUS

Michael McLean Sex Offender posting as Michael Christ.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/uNHG5Hbo-0U

https://www.google.com/search?q=Michael+McLean+Sex+Offender
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/nWtyJnHxOoo

Melchizedek
King of Salem
Ted
2017-10-01 21:02:00 UTC
Post by Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
Proof that Jesus spoke King James English
Not Just Jesus but Lazarus, Nicodemus, Martha, the twelve Apostles,
Joseph and Mary .....even the thief on the cross all were conversing with Jesus in English
Indeed. It was the common vernacular at the time. Even the Romans, whose
native language was Italian, knew enough English to converse with the local
residents. That's why Paul's epistle to the Romans was written in English.
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-01 21:08:20 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
Proof that Jesus spoke King James English
Not Just Jesus but Lazarus, Nicodemus, Martha, the twelve Apostles,
Joseph and Mary .....even the thief on the cross all were conversing with Jesus in English
Indeed. It was the common vernacular at the time. Even the Romans, whose
native language was Italian, knew enough English to converse with the local
residents. That's why Paul's epistle to the Romans was written in English.
Also explains why all those slaves shouted out "I am Sparticus!"
and not "Ego Sparticus!"

aa
Ted
Yes, you can learn a great deal about history from those old movies.
Christopher A. Lee
2017-10-01 23:50:25 UTC
On Sun, 1 Oct 2017 14:08:20 -0700 (PDT), Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Ted
Post by Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
Proof that Jesus spoke King James English
Not Just Jesus but Lazarus, Nicodemus, Martha, the twelve Apostles,
Joseph and Mary .....even the thief on the cross all were conversing with Jesus in English
Indeed. It was the common vernacular at the time. Even the Romans, whose
native language was Italian, knew enough English to converse with the local
residents. That's why Paul's epistle to the Romans was written in English.
Also explains why all those slaves shouted out "I am Sparticus!"
and not "Ego Sparticus!"
"Sum Spartacus", surely?

That's the first person singular of the Latin verb for "to be".

Sum es, est, summus, estis, sunt.
hleopold
2017-10-02 05:41:33 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Ted
Post by Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
Proof that Jesus spoke King James English
Not Just Jesus but Lazarus, Nicodemus, Martha, the twelve Apostles,
Joseph and Mary .....even the thief on the cross all were conversing with
Jesus in English
Indeed. It was the common vernacular at the time. Even the Romans, whose
native language was Italian, knew enough English to converse with the local
residents. That's why Paul's epistle to the Romans was written in English.
Also explains why all those slaves shouted out "I am Sparticus!"
and not "Ego Sparticus!"
"Sum Spartacus", surely?
That's the first person singular of the Latin verb for "to be".
Sum es, est, summus, estis, sunt.
Now we know who you really are, you were the Roman soldier giving Brian Latin
lessons, weren’t you?

;-)
--
Harry F. Leopold
aa #2076

“People like me, who cannot think for themselves, are a dime a dozen.“ -
Pastor Dave
Ted
2017-10-02 05:57:49 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Ted
Post by Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
Proof that Jesus spoke King James English
Not Just Jesus but Lazarus, Nicodemus, Martha, the twelve Apostles,
Joseph and Mary .....even the thief on the cross all were conversing with
Jesus in English
Indeed. It was the common vernacular at the time. Even the Romans, whose
native language was Italian, knew enough English to converse with the local
residents. That's why Paul's epistle to the Romans was written in English.
Also explains why all those slaves shouted out "I am Sparticus!"
and not "Ego Sparticus!"
"Sum Spartacus", surely?
That's the first person singular of the Latin verb for "to be".
Sum es, est, summus, estis, sunt.
Now we know who you really are, you were the Roman soldier giving Brian Latin
lessons, weren’t you?
;-)
LOL. What's this? Romanes eunt domus? People called "Romanes", they go to
the house?
Christopher A. Lee
2017-10-02 06:22:59 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Ted
Post by Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
Proof that Jesus spoke King James English
Not Just Jesus but Lazarus, Nicodemus, Martha, the twelve Apostles,
Joseph and Mary .....even the thief on the cross all were conversing with
Jesus in English
Indeed. It was the common vernacular at the time. Even the Romans, whose
native language was Italian, knew enough English to converse with the local
residents. That's why Paul's epistle to the Romans was written in English.
Also explains why all those slaves shouted out "I am Sparticus!"
and not "Ego Sparticus!"
"Sum Spartacus", surely?
That's the first person singular of the Latin verb for "to be".
Sum es, est, summus, estis, sunt.
Now we know who you really are, you were the Roman soldier giving Brian Latin
lessons, weren’t you?
;-)
I did five years at grammar school in England between 1959 and 1964,
several hours a week.

Back then, Oxford and Cambridge required O-level Latin, and anybody
who expected to go to university took it even if they ended up at a
minor university as I did.
John Ritson
2017-10-02 11:03:51 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by hleopold
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by hleopold
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by hleopold
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Also explains why all those slaves shouted out "I am Sparticus!"
and not "Ego Sparticus!"
"Sum Spartacus", surely?
That's the first person singular of the Latin verb for "to be".
Sum es, est, summus, estis, sunt.
Now we know who you really are, you were the Roman soldier giving Brian Latin
lessons, weren’t you?
;-)
I did five years at grammar school in England between 1959 and 1964,
several hours a week.
Back then, Oxford and Cambridge required O-level Latin, and anybody
who expected to go to university took it even if they ended up at a
minor university as I did.
Wasn't that only for arts subjects? With (Ancient) Greek as an
alternative? I did Maths and never needed Latin for Cambridge.
--
John Ritson

---
http://www.avg.com
Christopher A. Lee
2017-10-02 12:48:24 UTC
On Mon, 2 Oct 2017 12:03:51 +0100, John Ritson
Post by John Ritson
Post by Ted
Post by hleopold
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by hleopold
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by hleopold
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Also explains why all those slaves shouted out "I am Sparticus!"
and not "Ego Sparticus!"
"Sum Spartacus", surely?
That's the first person singular of the Latin verb for "to be".
Sum es, est, summus, estis, sunt.
Now we know who you really are, you were the Roman soldier giving Brian Latin
lessons, weren’t you?
;-)
I did five years at grammar school in England between 1959 and 1964,
several hours a week.
Back then, Oxford and Cambridge required O-level Latin, and anybody
who expected to go to university took it even if they ended up at a
minor university as I did.
Wasn't that only for arts subjects? With (Ancient) Greek as an
alternative? I did Maths and never needed Latin for Cambridge.
When was that? I didn't have any choice - I took English language,
English literature, Maths, French, physics, chemistry, biology and
Latin O-levels.

I didn't mind. I enjoyed Latin and it has been very useful, not as
Latin per se but in both being able to follow modern languages derived
from it as well as its strict rules of grammar making me a better
speaker of my native English.
John Ritson
2017-10-02 13:56:36 UTC
Post by John Ritson
Post by Ted
Post by hleopold
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by John Ritson
Post by Ted
Post by hleopold
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by hleopold
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by hleopold
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Also explains why all those slaves shouted out "I am Sparticus!"
and not "Ego Sparticus!"
"Sum Spartacus", surely?
That's the first person singular of the Latin verb for "to be".
Sum es, est, summus, estis, sunt.
Now we know who you really are, you were the Roman soldier giving Brian Latin
lessons, weren’t you?
;-)
I did five years at grammar school in England between 1959 and 1964,
several hours a week.
Back then, Oxford and Cambridge required O-level Latin, and anybody
who expected to go to university took it even if they ended up at a
minor university as I did.
Wasn't that only for arts subjects? With (Ancient) Greek as an
alternative? I did Maths and never needed Latin for Cambridge.
When was that?
Same as you, grammar school ending in 1964.

http://www.avg.com
Smiler
2017-10-02 17:16:25 UTC
Post by John Ritson
Post by Ted
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Also explains why all those slaves shouted out "I am Sparticus!"
and not "Ego Sparticus!"
"Sum Spartacus", surely?
That's the first person singular of the Latin verb for "to be".
Sum es, est, summus, estis, sunt.
Now we know who you really are, you were the Roman soldier giving Brian
Latin lessons, weren’t you?
;-)
I did five years at grammar school in England between 1959 and 1964,
several hours a week.
Back then, Oxford and Cambridge required O-level Latin, and anybody who
expected to go to university took it even if they ended up at a minor
university as I did.
Wasn't that only for arts subjects? With (Ancient) Greek as an
alternative? I did Maths and never needed Latin for Cambridge.
I'm certain that Latin was required for a medicine degree so, unless you
consider medicine an art, you're wrong.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

---
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-02 11:55:55 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Ted
[...]
I had a couple of years too, nearly that far back. Remember very little.

aa
hleopold
2017-10-02 13:33:17 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Ted
[...]
I went to Catholic school, we got church Latin, of course that was over 50
years ago.
Picked up a bit more in the next couple of decades, plus a bit of Greek,
Taloga, German and Russian. Now I can barely string two words in any of them
together.

Pastor Dave
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-02 11:54:12 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Ted
Post by Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
Proof that Jesus spoke King James English
Not Just Jesus but Lazarus, Nicodemus, Martha, the twelve Apostles,
Joseph and Mary .....even the thief on the cross all were conversing with Jesus in English
Indeed. It was the common vernacular at the time. Even the Romans, whose
native language was Italian, knew enough English to converse with the local
residents. That's why Paul's epistle to the Romans was written in English.
Also explains why all those slaves shouted out "I am Sparticus!"
and not "Ego Sparticus!"
"Sum Spartacus", surely?
That's the first person singular of the Latin verb for "to be".
Sum es, est, summus, estis, sunt.
That was my thought too, but I'm going with Google's
English to Latin translator. I would have thought what you said,
and indeed when I had typed as far as "I am" it emitted "Ego sum",
but when I added the name, it shortened it to "Sum Sparticus".
I have .a coworker who was a classics PhD; I could ask him.

aa
Gronk
2017-10-03 03:34:59 UTC
Post by Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
Proof that Jesus spoke King James English
Not Just Jesus but Lazarus, Nicodemus, Martha, the twelve Apostles, Joseph and Mary .....even the thief on the cross all were conversing with Jesus in English
A friend of mine had a grandfather that believed this. No amount of
work would convince him otherwise. Why, he a bible! that was in English!
That settled it.

BTW, what did the Romans speak?
Ted
Italian, of course.
TheRealMccoy

and probably some greek and who knows other languages throughout the empire ..
Ted
2017-10-03 20:37:25 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Ted
Post by Gronk
Post by Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
Proof that Jesus spoke King James English
Not Just Jesus but Lazarus, Nicodemus, Martha, the twelve Apostles,
Joseph and Mary .....even the thief on the cross all were conversing
with Jesus in English
A friend of mine had a grandfather that believed this. No amount of
work would convince him otherwise. Why, he a bible! that was in English!
That settled it.
BTW, what did the Romans speak?
Italian, of course.
latin, fool.
You've obviously never been to Rome, or you'd know that Italian is their
native tongue. But a surprisingly large fracton of them understand English
too, just as was the case in Paul's time.
Post by TheRealMccoy
and probably some greek and who knows other languages throughout the empire ..
Yes, certainly, but certainly *not* Latin. Just examine a map of the world
sometime, Michael, and you'll be able to see how far away Latin America is
from Rome.
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-04 00:44:27 UTC
You belong in the asylum.
Ted
2017-10-04 01:49:10 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
You belong in the asylum.
LOL. Yost is too technically incompetent to know how to specify which one
of us belongs in an asylum. :)
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-04 18:36:50 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
You belong in the asylum.
LOL.
I am not the one who wakes up in the morning claiming they can beat 10 deities before breakfast ...
Kevrob
2017-10-04 18:39:49 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
You belong in the asylum.
LOL.
I am not the one who wakes up in the morning claiming they can beat 10 deities before breakfast ...
I can beat the whole of the Justice Society, the Justice League, the
Avengers, the Defenders, the X-Men and the Legion of Super-Heroes
before breakfast, `cause they are fictional. Same as any ghodz.

Kevin R
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-04 18:40:49 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
You belong in the asylum.
LOL.
I am not the one who wakes up in the morning claiming they can beat 10 deities before breakfast ...
I can beat the whole of ... Same as any ghodz.
Kevin R
See who needs a straightjacket.
Kevrob
2017-10-04 19:06:03 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
You belong in the asylum.
LOL.
I am not the one who wakes up in the morning claiming they can beat 10 deities before breakfast ...
I can beat the whole of ... Same as any ghodz.
Kevin R
See who needs a straightjacket.
The fellow who thinks imaginary beings are imaginary
needs a straightjacket? What for? I haven't taken up the
art of elusion.

Kevin R
TheRealMccoy
Delusions of grandeur.
Ted
He's right. It's easy to beat the non-existent.
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-04 19:24:56 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
You belong in the asylum.
LOL.
I am not the one who wakes up in the morning claiming they can beat 10
deities before breakfast ...
I can beat the whole of ... Same as any ghodz.
Kevin R
See who needs a straightjacket.
He's right. It's easy to beat
See, he is doing this against all of you on the planet, that is how crazy and stupid and clumsy he actually is.
Ted
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-04 19:24:48 UTC
Post by Kevrob
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
You belong in the asylum.
LOL.
I am not the one who wakes up in the morning claiming they can beat 10 deities before breakfast ...
I can beat the whole of the Justice Society, the Justice League, the
Avengers, the Defenders, the X-Men and the Legion of Super-Heroes
before breakfast, `cause they are fictional. Same as any ghodz.
Kevin R
No, no, you can't dismiss the existence of the X-Men so blithely.

If there is no Jean Grey, then my life is pointless.

(and the same goes for Kitty Pryde. so there)

AtlAxo
Kevrob
2017-10-04 22:27:55 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Kevrob
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
You belong in the asylum.
LOL.
I am not the one who wakes up in the morning claiming they can beat 10 deities before breakfast ...
I can beat the whole of the Justice Society, the Justice League, the
Avengers, the Defenders, the X-Men and the Legion of Super-Heroes
before breakfast, `cause they are fictional. Same as any ghodz.
Kevin R
No, no, you can't dismiss the existence of the X-Men so blithely.
If there is no Jean Grey, then my life is pointless.
(and the same goes for Kitty Pryde. so there)
Well, by the late Mark Gruenwald's Omniversal Theory, based on
the early work of Fox, Broome ans Schwartz, and the even earlier
Pratt and de Camp, all those "fictional worlds" are out there in
parallel dimensions. So, believe in earth-616 if you want. :)

Kevin R

Used to read this one:

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=19747851
Kevrob
2017-10-04 02:16:40 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
You belong in the asylum.
You can share a semi-private room

Kevin R
Don Martin
2017-10-04 22:02:23 UTC
Post by Kevrob
Post by TheRealMccoy
You belong in the asylum.
You can share a semi-private room
The perfect place for his semi-private parts.
Fidei defensor (Hon. Antipodean)
Je pense, donc je suis Charlie.
Smiler
2017-10-03 23:24:23 UTC
Post by Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
Proof that Jesus spoke King James English
Not Just Jesus but Lazarus, Nicodemus, Martha, the twelve Apostles,
Joseph and Mary .....even the thief on the cross all were conversing
with Jesus in English
A friend of mine had a grandfather that believed this. No amount of work
would convince him otherwise. Why, he a bible! that was in English!
That settled it.
BTW, what did the Romans speak?
Romany?
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

---
Cloud Hobbit
2017-10-04 00:04:50 UTC
Post by Smiler
Post by Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
Proof that Jesus spoke King James English
Not Just Jesus but Lazarus, Nicodemus, Martha, the twelve Apostles,
Joseph and Mary .....even the thief on the cross all were conversing
with Jesus in English
A friend of mine had a grandfather that believed this. No amount of work
would convince him otherwise. Why, he a bible! that was in English!
That settled it.
BTW, what did the Romans speak?
Romany?
They thought pederasty was a language.
Just like Moses's troops.
Judges 21: 10- 24 :

So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including women and children. "This is what you are to do," they said. "Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a virgin." Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they found four hundred young virgins who had never slept with a man, and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh in the land of Canaan.

Numbers 31: 7-18 :

They attacked Midian just as the LORD had commanded Moses, and they killed all the men. All five of the Midianite kings – Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur, and Reba – died in the battle. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword. Then the Israelite army captured the Midianite women and children and seized their cattle and flocks and all their wealth as plunder. They burned all the towns and villages where the Midianites had lived. After they had gathered the plunder and captives, both people and animals, they brought them all to Moses and Eleazar the priest, and to the whole community of Israel, which was camped on the plains of Moab beside the Jordan River, across from Jericho.

Moses, Eleazar the priest, and all the leaders of the people went to meet them outside the camp. But Moses was furious with all the military commanders who had returned from the battle. "Why have you let all the women live?" he demanded. "These are the very ones who followed Balaam's advice and caused the people of Israel to rebel against the LORD at Mount Peor. They are the ones who caused the plague to strike the LORD's people. Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves.

Them OT fucks were a nasty bunch.

The Israelite assembly sent a peace delegation to the little remnant of Benjamin who were living at the rock of Rimmon. Then the men of Benjamin returned to their homes, and the four hundred women of Jabesh-gilead who were spared were given to them as wives. But there were not enough women for all of them. The people felt sorry for Benjamin because the LORD had left this gap in the tribes of Israel. So the Israelite leaders asked, "How can we find wives for the few who remain, since all the women of the tribe of Benjamin are dead? There must be heirs for the survivors so that an entire tribe of Israel will not be lost forever. But we cannot give them our own daughters in marriage because we have sworn with a solemn oath that anyone who does this will fall under God's curse."

Then they thought of the annual festival of the LORD held in Shiloh, between Lebonah and Bethel, along the east side of the road that goes from Bethel to Shechem. They told the men of Benjamin who still needed wives, "Go and hide in the vineyards. When the women of Shiloh come out for their dances, rush out from the vineyards, and each of you can take one of them home to be your wife! And when their fathers and brothers come to us in protest, we will tell them, 'Please be understanding. Let them have your daughters, for we didn't find enough wives for them when we destroyed Jabesh-gilead. And you are not guilty of breaking the vow since you did not give your daughters in marriage to them.'" So the men of Benjamin did as they were told. They kidnapped the women who took part in the celebration and carried them off to the land of their own inheritance. Then they rebuilt their towns and lived in them. So the assembly of Israel departed by tribes and families, and they returned to their own homes.
Post by Smiler
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279
Christopher A. Lee
Igpay Atinlay.
Kit
2017-10-02 14:53:14 UTC
duke
2017-10-03 20:28:02 UTC
Post by Ted
http://tinyurl.com/ychczzoa
Now Duke and Cody will be forced to admit that I'm right. They said Jesus
spoke Arabic (which they both misspelled as "Aramaic" <sic>.) This is why I
only read the KJV. It contains the original words of Jesus.
<sigh> Just when I thought you had grown up.

the dukester, American-American

*****
The Catholic Church is like a thick steak, a glass of red wine
and a good cigar.

G.K. Chesterton
*****
v***@gmail.com
History of English. English is a West Germanic language that originated from Anglo-Frisian dialects brought to Britain in the mid 5th to 7th centuries AD by Germanic invaders and settlers from what is now northwest Germany, west Denmark and the Netherlands, displacing the Celtic languages that previously predominated.
Ted
2017-10-04 05:58:44 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
http://tinyurl.com/ychczzoa
Now Duke and Cody will be forced to admit that I'm right. They said Jesus
spoke Arabic (which they both misspelled as "Aramaic" <sic>.) This is why I
only read the KJV. It contains the original words of Jesus.
History of English. English is a West Germanic language that originated
from Anglo-Frisian dialects brought to Britain in the mid 5th to 7th
centuries AD by Germanic invaders and settlers from what is now northwest
Germany, west Denmark and the Netherlands, displacing the Celtic
languages that previously predominated.
Thanks for offering your opinion, ArtyJoe, but that's neither here nor
there. Being Jewish, you probably never learned much about church history.
But I suggest you ask your Rabbi about the ten lost tribes of Israel. You
might be surprised.
v***@gmail.com
2017-10-04 08:38:39 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
http://tinyurl.com/ychczzoa
Now Duke and Cody will be forced to admit that I'm right. They said Jesus
spoke Arabic (which they both misspelled as "Aramaic" <sic>.) This is why I
only read the KJV. It contains the original words of Jesus.
History of English. English is a West Germanic language that originated
from Anglo-Frisian dialects brought to Britain in the mid 5th to 7th
centuries AD by Germanic invaders and settlers from what is now northwest
Germany, west Denmark and the Netherlands, displacing the Celtic
languages that previously predominated.
Thanks for offering your opinion, ArtyJoe, but that's neither here nor
there. Being Jewish, you probably never learned much about church history.
But I suggest you ask your Rabbi about the ten lost tribes of Israel. You
might be surprised.
It's a quote from wikipedia, dimwit.
Most of the bible is Old testament, you idiot.
There was no English language until 400 AD, fool.
Ted
2017-10-04 15:03:00 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
http://tinyurl.com/ychczzoa
Now Duke and Cody will be forced to admit that I'm right. They said Jesus
spoke Arabic (which they both misspelled as "Aramaic" <sic>.) This is why I
only read the KJV. It contains the original words of Jesus.
History of English. English is a West Germanic language that originated
from Anglo-Frisian dialects brought to Britain in the mid 5th to 7th
centuries AD by Germanic invaders and settlers from what is now northwest
Germany, west Denmark and the Netherlands, displacing the Celtic
languages that previously predominated.
Thanks for offering your opinion, ArtyJoe, but that's neither here nor
there. Being Jewish, you probably never learned much about church history.
But I suggest you ask your Rabbi about the ten lost tribes of Israel. You
might be surprised.
It's a quote from wikipedia, dimwit.
Wikipedia is hardly reliable, ArtyJoe. And besides, it's irrelevant.
Post by v***@gmail.com
Most of the bible is Old testament, you idiot.
So what? Read your history book for a change. The prevalent language was
already English Before the US gained independence and was still under
British rule. Just because you don't understand King James English
doesn't mean it isn't English, dumbass. Guess what, it is! Duh.
Post by v***@gmail.com
There was no English language until 400 AD, fool.
But you're not even Christian, so how can you make an idiotic statement
like that? Again, AJ, ask your Rabbi about the ten lost tribes. You
might learn something. Until then, take my advice and stop making a fool
of yourself over this.
duke
2017-10-05 21:23:26 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by v***@gmail.com
There was no English language until 400 AD, fool.
But you're not even Christian, so how can you make an idiotic statement
like that? Again, AJ, ask your Rabbi about the ten lost tribes. You
might learn something. Until then, take my advice and stop making a fool
of yourself over this.
Classic teddie the ass fairy. Always trying to bullshit his head out of his
ass.

*****
Ted
I'm trying to teach ArtyJoe, dumbass.
duke
2017-10-08 14:21:29 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by duke
Post by Ted
Post by v***@gmail.com
There was no English language until 400 AD, fool.
But you're not even Christian, so how can you make an idiotic statement
like that? Again, AJ, ask your Rabbi about the ten lost tribes. You
might learn something. Until then, take my advice and stop making a fool
of yourself over this.
Classic teddie the ass fairy. Always trying to bullshit his head out of his
ass.
I'm trying to teach ArtyJoe, dumbass.
You can't even teach a simple statics problem.

*****
Atlatl Axolotl

aa
duke
2017-10-05 21:21:11 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
[...]
But he insists that Paul used a kjv for his bible. And that's even worse
because the bible wasn't translated to Elizabethan English until the 1600AD.
The King James Version Bible (KJV) was authorized by King James I and is
sometimes referred to as the “Authorized Version”. It was translated by the
Church of England and was first published in 1611.

The value of his bible just tanked.

Haahaahaa. Heeheehee. Haahaahaa.

*****
Ted
2017-10-05 22:00:40 UTC
Post by duke
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
[...]
Stop being silly, Duke. The Apostle Paul's KJV was recently sold at
auction, and I'm in contact with the buyer.
duke

*****
michellemalkingmail.com
Final proof that ArtieJoe has no sense of humor.
Don Martin
2019-04-22 11:27:09 UTC
On Mon, 22 Apr 2019 01:02:32 -0700 (PDT), "michellemalkingmail.com"
Post by michellemalkingmail.com
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
[...]
On the bright side, his sense of truculence is intact.
michellemalkingmail.com
2019-04-24 02:31:06 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
[...]
Without it, he'd just molder away. All he has left is nasty and his
portrait hidden in a closet. Oops, sorry, that's Earl's portrait. Why
is it in ArtieJoe's closet?
Don Martin
2019-04-24 13:30:46 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
[...]
Perhaps Doook is a Naked Civil Servant?
Christopher A. Lee
He's not crisp enough.
Don Martin
2019-04-24 14:41:26 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
[...]
With a good sunburn, he might be crisp all over and won't know which
way to turn.
duke
2017-10-05 21:17:39 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
[...]
It's a distinct possibility teddie the fair was dropped on his head as an
infant. It would explain his flagrant stupidity. He is absolutely guaranteed to
shove his head up his ass as far as it will go.

Which language did Jesus speak?
Aramaic
The towns of Nazareth and Capernaum in Galilee, where Jesus spent most of his
time, were Aramaic-speaking communities.

*****
Ted
2017-10-05 22:00:41 UTC
Post by duke
Post by Ted
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
[...]
Bullshit. I posted two separate articles proving that Jesus and the
Apostles spoke English.
duke

*****
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-05 22:25:20 UTC
Post by duke
Post by Ted
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
[...]
Ted, should I tell him, or are you still having too much fun
jerking him around?

(not that he hasn't been told in the past...)

A2
Ted
LOL. He's been told several times. It's Duke. :)
duke

*****
Tabernacle Mishkan @ Stonehenge Heelstone

IESUS Christ
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-04 18:24:49 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
http://tinyurl.com/ychczzoa
Now Duke and Cody will be forced to admit that I'm right. They said Jesus
spoke Arabic (which they both misspelled as "Aramaic" <sic>.) This is why I
only read the KJV. It contains the original words of Jesus.
History of English. English is a West Germanic language that originated from Anglo-Frisian dialects brought to Britain in the mid 5th to 7th centuries AD by Germanic invaders and settlers from what is now northwest Germany, west Denmark and the Netherlands, displacing the Celtic languages that previously predominated.
The whimsy is non-existent with this one.

Atlatl Axolotl
Tabernacle Mishkan @ Stonehenge Heelstone
2019-04-21 11:00:17 UTC
Melchisedec
King of Salem

Who's THE FUCK who CHANGED my Name?!
Who's THE FUCK who CHANGED my Name?!
Who's THE FUCK who CHANGED my Name?!
Who's THE FUCK who CHANGED my Name?!
Who's THE FUCK who CHANGED my Name?!
Who's THE FUCK who CHANGED my Name?!
Who's THE FUCK who CHANGED my Name?!
Who's THE FUCK who CHANGED my Name?!

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/search1611.php?hs=1&q=JESUS

You searched for
"JESUS" in the 1611 KJV Bible
'JESUS' in the Bible... No direct matches for your keyword exist in the King James Bible.

Click the 'Search' button below to search the entire website (including all scripture translations, comments, commentary, Bible dictionary, articles, and other pages):

King of Salem
v***@gmail.com
2019-04-21 11:40:32 UTC
Post by Ted
http://tinyurl.com/ychczzoa
Now Duke and Cody will be forced to admit that I'm right. They said Jesus
spoke Arabic (which they both misspelled as "Aramaic" <sic>.) This is why I
only read the KJV. It contains the original words of Jesus.
There was no English language until the 5th century AD.

History of English. English is a West Germanic language that originated from Anglo-Frisian dialects brought to Britain in the mid 5th to 7th centuries AD by Anglo-Saxon settlers.
Atlatl Axolotl
2019-04-21 18:18:14 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
http://tinyurl.com/ychczzoa
2a
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
Now Duke and Cody will be forced to admit that I'm right. They said Jesus
spoke Arabic (which they both misspelled as "Aramaic" <sic>.) This is why I
only read the KJV. It contains the original words of Jesus.
There was no English language until the 5th century AD.
<sigh>

Malte, I take it back. Looks like you were right about his "inability to
identify satire and sarcasm or 'figurative language'." Or in this case,
something more like fun silliness for its own sake.

Oh, and by the way, the Apostle Paul's King James Bible is up for auction.

-- https://tinyurl.com/y2g7dnum

AA
Malte Runz
2019-04-22 10:21:32 UTC
On Sun, 21 Apr 2019 11:18:14 -0700 (PDT), Atlatl Axolotl
Post by duke
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
http://tinyurl.com/ychczzoa
2a
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
Now Duke and Cody will be forced to admit that I'm right. They said Jesus
spoke Arabic (which they both misspelled as "Aramaic" <sic>.) This is why I
only read the KJV. It contains the original words of Jesus.
There was no English language until the 5th century AD.
<sigh>
Malte, I take it back. Looks like you were right about his "inability to
identify satire and sarcasm or 'figurative language'." Or in this case,
something more like fun silliness for its own sake.
Maybe there is a negative correlation between religiosity and sense of
humor. Give me a minute...

Here we go:
https://tinyurl.com/y3u24heb
"Religion and sense of humor: An a priori incompatibility? Theoretical
considerations from a psychological perspective"

Jumping straight to the conclusion:

"It appears that, from a psychological, and especially from a
personality psychology perspective, religion associates negatively
with personality traits, cognitive structures and social consequences
typical to humor: incongruity, ambiguity, possibility of nonsense, low
dogmatism and low authoritarianism, playfulness, spontaneity,
attraction to novelty and risk, lack of truthfulness and finality,
affective and moral disengagement, loss of control and order as
implied by emotionality, and finally transgression, especially
transgression of prohibitions related to aggression/dominance
and sexuality. [...]"
Malte Runz
Kurt Nicklas
2019-04-22 10:38:15 UTC
Post by Malte Runz
On Sun, 21 Apr 2019 11:18:14 -0700 (PDT), Atlatl Axolotl
Post by duke
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
http://tinyurl.com/ychczzoa
2a
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
Now Duke and Cody will be forced to admit that I'm right. They said Jesus
spoke Arabic (which they both misspelled as "Aramaic" <sic>.) This is why I
only read the KJV. It contains the original words of Jesus.
There was no English language until the 5th century AD.
<sigh>
Malte, I take it back. Looks like you were right about his "inability to
identify satire and sarcasm or 'figurative language'." Or in this case,
something more like fun silliness for its own sake.
Maybe there is a negative correlation between religiosity and sense of
humor. Give me a minute...
The Atheist and the Bear

One beautiful morning, an atheist was walking through the forest, admiring natures surroundings...

He looked up and saw the trees swaying in the wind high above him and smiled...

He saw the river glisten and the sun twinkle like a new born star and it made him warm inside...

He thought to himself that mother nature had made a true and wonderful world...

The atheist had walked a little further down the track he had taken when suddenly a bear jumped out of the bushes only a few yards ahead of him and started growling, looking hungry and ran quickly towards him...

Seeing the big bear bounding towards him he screamed in horror and started running as fast as he could away from the bear...

Knowing that the bear would catch up to him and he had no chance, the atheist soon ran out of breath and in a few paces fell to the ground...

As the bears shadow fell upon his face and his paws come down upon his chest, the atheist screamed, "Oh help me God!"

Suddenly the trees that he so much admired stopped swaying...

The river he loved suddenly stopped flowing...

And the sky opened up and a voice begun to speak...

"I am God, and even though you don’t believe in me, I am here for every being on this earth."

The atheist felt relieved a little bit and asked God, "I’m sort of in this situation, I’m only asking if you can help me get out of it."

God thought for a moment and said...

"I will give you one wish to help you and that is all, you may proceed with this wish."

The atheist thought about this wish for a moment and then spoke to God...

"Well I don’t really want to become a religious person, so I wish the bear to become religious himself."

God spoke...

"So be it done."

Suddenly the sky closed up...

The river turned back into its flowing glory...

The trees began to sway again...

And the bear clapped his paws together and said...

"Thank you God for this meal I’m about to receive!"

https://www.aish.com/j/j/85321167.html
Malte Runz
2019-04-22 11:13:25 UTC
On Mon, 22 Apr 2019 03:38:15 -0700 (PDT), Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Malte Runz
On Sun, 21 Apr 2019 11:18:14 -0700 (PDT), Atlatl Axolotl
Post by duke
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
http://tinyurl.com/ychczzoa
2a
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
[...]
Ha ha ha.

God only helps the people who believe in him. The rest deserve to be
eaten. You're such a warm and wonderful bunch of people, aren't you.
Malte Runz
Kurt Nicklas
2019-04-22 11:23:32 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Malte Runz
On Sun, 21 Apr 2019 11:18:14 -0700 (PDT), Atlatl Axolotl
Post by duke
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
http://tinyurl.com/ychczzoa
2a
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
[...]
Hmmm, in your case maybe there is a negative correlation between atheism and a sense of humor.

Color me not surprised.
g***@gmail.com
2019-04-22 16:40:50 UTC
Post by Malte Runz
On Sun, 21 Apr 2019 11:18:14 -0700 (PDT), Atlatl Axolotl
Post by duke
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
http://tinyurl.com/ychczzoa
2a
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
[...]
In other words, pretty much a rundown of liberal vs. conservative personality types.

Though as always it's not hard to think of exceptions.

Quadro
Post by Malte Runz
Malte Runz
Cloud Hobbit
2019-04-23 23:51:19 UTC
Post by Malte Runz
On Sun, 21 Apr 2019 11:18:14 -0700 (PDT), Atlatl Axolotl
Post by duke
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
http://tinyurl.com/ychczzoa
2a
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
[...]
I wonder if there are any fundies with a sense of humor.
Duckman doesn't have one, duke, thinks he's funny instead of pathetic, MX is not funny, aaa is either something else, Kurt seems to live to be smarmy and nasty, much like Duckface.
v***@gmail.com
2019-04-24 01:29:07 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Malte Runz
On Sun, 21 Apr 2019 11:18:14 -0700 (PDT), Atlatl Axolotl
Post by duke
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
http://tinyurl.com/ychczzoa
2a
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
[...]
A fundamentalist takes the entire bible literally. I don't, stupid ass.
You just lied again.
Ted
2019-04-24 09:20:35 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Malte Runz
On Sun, 21 Apr 2019 11:18:14 -0700 (PDT), Atlatl Axolotl
Post by duke
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
http://tinyurl.com/ychczzoa
2a
That's interesting, none of them seem to have a healthy sense of humor.
Ted
2019-04-21 18:45:19 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
http://tinyurl.com/ychczzoa
Now Duke and Cody will be forced to admit that I'm right. They said Jesus
spoke Arabic (which they both misspelled as "Aramaic" <sic>.) This is why I
only read the KJV. It contains the original words of Jesus.
There was no English language until the 5th century AD.
History of English. English is a West Germanic language that originated
from Anglo-Frisian dialects brought to Britain in the mid 5th to 7th
centuries AD by Anglo-Saxon settlers.
You need to think before you post, dumbass. Of course I know the English we
speak today wasn't invented until the 5th century. That's why it's hard for
some people to read the KJV. But old English, the language of the KJV
Bible, had already been spoken for millennia. Hence, Paul had a copy of the
KJV and, although the Bible doesn't specifically say so, I'm sure Moses had
at least one copy as well. In fact, he may even have helped King James
record part of the OT.
g***@gmail.com
2019-04-21 19:30:32 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
[...]
Technically known to linguists as "Ur-English".

Many believe that it was the "Adamic Tongue", the language spoken in the Garden of Eden.

One that some early modern linguists sought to recover.

(OK, the very last part of that is true anyhow)

Tabernacle Mishkan @ Stonehenge Heelstone
2019-04-21 19:54:01 UTC
That Iew Fuck is a Kiketard Christcuck
Whaddaya Expect from an Iew Fuck?

IESUS
Ted
2019-04-22 08:27:10 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
[...]
Thank you.
Post by g***@gmail.com
Many believe that it was the "Adamic Tongue", the language spoken in the Garden of Eden.
That's obvious, otherwise God would have needed a translator.
That linguists sought to recover the Adamic language?
g***@gmail.com
2019-04-22 16:36:56 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
Post by g***@gmail.com
One that some early modern linguists sought to recover.
(OK, the very last part of that is true anyhow)
That linguists sought to recover the Adamic language?
Yep. Some thought they could possibly reconstruct the one spoken before .that unfortunate event in Babel.

Ted
When were they that dumb?
v***@gmail.com
The KJV was not written until the 17th century. Paul lived in the 2nd century.
Oko tillo

Oko
Ted
2019-04-22 01:50:25 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
[...]
THAT'S A LIE!!!!!!!!! The Apostle Paul had a copy of the KJV in the first
century. It was up for auction a couple of years ago, but I forget what it
sold for.
michellemalkingmail.com
It's now 2019, and I'm laughing remembering this.
Malte Runz
2019-04-22 10:10:44 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Ted
[...]
More OT: I can now see your posts, Ted. Maybe there is a god after
all! Or maybe it helped that I put 'author: Ted' in my watch filter,
and that somehow triggered something. Anyway...
Malte Runz
Tabernacle Mishkan @ Stonehenge Heelstone
2019-04-21 20:09:18 UTC
Post by Ted
http://tinyurl.com/ychczzoa
Now Duke and Cody will be forced to admit that I'm right. They said Jesus
spoke Arabic (which they both misspelled as "Aramaic" <sic>.) This is why I
only read the KJV. It contains the original words of Jesus.
Behold, Ted is Correct again.
Art in Heaven a Kiketard.
King James Version.
Every Iew a Kike.

1611,

IESUS Christ
%
2019-04-21 20:16:26 UTC
Post by Tabernacle Mishkan @ Stonehenge Heelstone
Post by Ted
http://tinyurl.com/ychczzoa
Now Duke and Cody will be forced to admit that I'm right. They said Jesus
spoke Arabic (which they both misspelled as "Aramaic" <sic>.) This is why I
only read the KJV. It contains the original words of Jesus.
Behold, Ted is Correct again.
Art in Heaven a Kiketard.
King James Version.
Every Iew a Kike.
1611,
IESUS Christ
does ted know you talk about him like this ,
i'd be happy to tell him if he doesn't know
Tabernacle Mishkan @ Stonehenge Heelstone
2019-04-21 20:31:06 UTC
Post by Ted
http://tinyurl.com/ychczzoa
Now Duke and Cody will be forced to admit that I'm right. They said Jesus
spoke Arabic (which they both misspelled as "Aramaic" <sic>.) This is why I
only read the KJV. It contains the original words of Jesus.
Behold, Ted is Correct again.
Art in Heaven a Kiketard.
King James Version.
Every Iew a Kike.
1611,
IESUS Christ
does ted know you talk about him like this ,
i'd be happy to tell him if he doesn't know
Absolutely. All here are...

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Kiketard s
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Kike s

Fucking Kiketards
& Cunthole Kikes

Iesus Christ
Ted
That's the proper spelling, you're right.
Kurt Nicklas
If you really think 'Aramaic' is just a misspelling of 'Arabic' then I've over-estimated the average IQ of atheists here by 20 points at least.
Tabernacle Mishkan @ Stonehenge Heelstone
2019-04-22 17:00:23 UTC
Yow Twat (93), Jew Mutt
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/_lvKevFrS7E
Tabernacle Mishkan @ Stonehenge Heelstone
Apr 21 (13 hours ago)
Royal Mail Annual Birthday Card #58
(per SH 1961 Agreement)

Happy Birthday '19
(enclosed)

You can't Print that I AM the Creator you Bloody dumb Fucks
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/TXzHSbtglNc
Oy! the CIA leaked to MI6 where Baptist JOHN and Christ JESUS hid...
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/aOKNH5xLGw8
What's the Big Deal about Hele Stone? I mean, Hey, its Just a Rock,...
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/PiEHfN02IfY

THE LAST SUPPER was @ Jimmy's Quick Lunch.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/6uNvFBD95wo
Who's THE FUCK who CHANGED my Name?!
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/erXG5mjyOPo
Are you THE FUCK who CHANGED my Name?!
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/lUTphllWfVM
There's no JESUS in the Bible.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/N7alt_a96Zk

Just say LORD John Baptist and LORD James Christ found My Ark
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/AARy_ZVqZts
ELIZABETH II, the Ark Damaging queen Cunt Whore from Hell
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/Nhh17D-Jt4U
Wiccan Rede (1611)
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/SjXMAL5Xygg

Masons Unite ! (Message from George VI, the Father)
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/hzc87X2Ah1k
Universal Magnetic Field (UMF) reversal Immediately after Dig.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/XZ-kfNP5JgE
THE TRIAL OF LORD JESUS CHRIST
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.origins/9zyzD6DkP88
THANKS, Doctor VICTOR Denkenstein.