** (fChrist) is indeed an utter disgrace ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-10 13:59:40 UTC
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare
Do we "cure" a missing gall bladder?
A missing gall bladder is evidence of cure.
We cure an **infected** gall bladder by removing it.
**emphasis** added

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/We708l7uAAAJ
  That isn't a cure...
Actually it is.

"The main treatment for acute cholecystitis is surgery to remove the
gallbladder (cholecystectomy)." -- from WebMD

Reference:
https://WebMD.com/digestive-disorders/tc/cholecystitis-overview
it's a removal of an organ with a function ...
Actually, it's a necessary removal of a part of the body to prevent
death just as amputation of a severely infected (i.e. gangrenous) foot
is necessary.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) all who say/write otherwise
more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !
And it is not 'more cursed', you are either cursed or not.
What is worse (John 5:14) than being cursed is being more cursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/FTit9IUlsqQ/pwF5KTxLBgAJ

Otoh, one is either eternally condemned or not.

You, Michael Christ, are eternally condemned for blaspheming against
the Holy Spirit.

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC mindlessly
Exactly!
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/JCaE5Ul7AwAJ
"You will indeed be dead soon, Michael, from the sin of gluttony." --
Holy Spirit (John 5:14 and Proverbs 23:2)
May you eat what you bake.
And you certainly are.
"Indeed I am GOD." -- Holy Spirit (John 4:24)
"Indeed, Andrew will enjoy what he eats while you, Michael, will
continue to wither away." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 11:21)
First I am gluttony-ing away, now I am withering away.
The Holy Spirit is absolutely correct.

It is possible (Matthew 19:26) to wither away, under the curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) of GOD, while commiting the sin of gluttony as in the
tragic example of Mr. Bob Pastorio whom all have witnessed here on
Usenet firsthand.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day 9+
years ago:

Make up your unsound mind, Andrew.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/Vdwth-a5AQAJ

Your writing here that the Holy Spirit is Andrew is blaspheming
against Him which is a sin that will not be forgiven.

This does mean that you, Michael, have lost your salvation and are now
eternally condemned by GOD. Ananias and Sapphira did lose their
salvation by lying before those who were in the Holy Spirit.

While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier in the Holy Spirit,
Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) here that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are
eternally condemned, **and** your entire household more than ever for
the benefit of others thereby convincing them to trust the truth, Who
is Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6) --> http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO !

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-10 14:35:32 UTC
We know how you are..insane
Lie.
http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew wouldn't have an
http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense if he were insane.
For it is written at 2 Timothy 1:7 that the Holy Spirit is the
Spirit of a sound mind.
But Andrew Chung does not have a sound mind ...
Lie.
True according to the psychiatrist that examined you.
A lie does not become true through the mouth of a psychiatrist.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ytnd2dAJBzI/T7vY1CXWBgAJ

Therefore ...

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your
father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to
the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his
native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." (John 8:44)

8:3) us to hunger, I would **not** be able to always say/write that I
am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all**
ways including especially caring to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward
(John 15:12) if I did not have a sound mind.

It is those like you, who are afflicted with the "hunger is
starvation" (2 Kings 6:29) delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11), who do not
have sound minds because of having brain-destroying
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT (Visceral Adipose Tissue causes cancer too)
which is acquired from the consequential overeating.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/yAa7-mptNps/PmUluIFCCgAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !
Your advice led to the death of a child.
LIE.

It is this lie, which is from satan, that 2 lbs of daily food is not
enough that leads people, including children, to eat excess food and
die as a consequence because of their acquring something deadly.

This something deadly could possibly (Matthew 19:26) be, in the short
term, something like a brain amoeba if the excess food is tainted
because of coming from a dumpster as in the case of children running
away from parents to eat excess food, but in the long term,
disease&death-causing visceral adipose tissue (VAT) for others:

http://bit.ly/HeartVAT

The above is why it's written that LORD Jesus says satan is a mass
murderer. This also means that you, who are eternally condemned, in
being spreaders of satan's lies are accomplices to mass murder.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aG3Q_X7mKSs/jT4xszbpCQAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !
HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote starting with the "Subject line:"
"When GOD uses His disciples to crush (Romans 16:20) satan under our feet, we show it by referring to him in
small letters without any capital."
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/M5-3Gl6kAgAJ
That only shows you as being in error.
The Holy Spirit is not error.
THat is correct! It is YOU Andrew Chung who are in error.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/D--eMGQ6CAAJ

Again, to write that someone, who is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is "in
error" is to call the Holy Spirit "error," thereby blaspheming against
Him.

Thus, you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) will continue to
blaspheme against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !
Yes, they revoked his medical license.
Lie.
The medical license to be perfect (Matthew 5:48), instead of practice to overcome imperfection, issued
to http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew by the LORD, Who is the greatest (Luke 8:43) Physician, is irrevocable
by mere mortals who are http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) like http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau Whom GOD
hates (Malachi 1:2-3)
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
Just as Ananias and Sapphira did lose their salvation for lying before those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit,
Who is the Spirit of truth, for it is written that blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit will not be
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Forgiven ...
"You, Rod Eastman, have lost your salvation." -- Holy Spirit (Mk 3:29)
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/PWb_kE465gk/d5aI0PTUAwAJ
Yes Chung ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/1c7igXDc6zE/C3E3LmdIBwAJ

Your calling the Holy Spirit, Chung, is again blaspheming (Mark 3:29)
against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

This is done in hopes of convincing all reading this to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) where all are in danger
of losing their salvation, thereby becoming eternally condemned (Mark
3:29) just as had happened to Ananias and Sapphira and more
contemporaneously to Bob Pastorio.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day just
9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-10 15:56:08 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/Ohj2lTXEBAAJ
It was about Chung thinking that Matt was one of Debra Dee Freemans
socks.
LIE.

Proof:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/4EoFt84dBgAJ
How that came about we have no idea but that is chung for you.
LIE.

Proof:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/B4GHE0wVBgAJ
Thanks for the info.
I kill-filed chung a long time ago.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/EhQBrr6VAwAJ

LIE.

Proof:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/zxKzy45RBgAJ

... those who knowingly lie before those of us, who are in the Holy
Spirit, Who is the Spirit of Truth, will never be forgiven just as
Ananias and Sapphira will never be forgiven. Instead, they will be
cast into the lake of fire that is being prepared for satan and his
children to their eternal torment.

Knowingly lying before those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) in the Holy
Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is to blaspheme
(Mark 3:29) against Him.

The latter is a sin that will never be forgiven (Mark 3:29).

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD. Amen.

Laus DEO !

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-11 01:01:49 UTC
** (fChrist) 02/10/20 PatB tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++
Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ
Shame on andrew, look at his red face.
LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.
'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'
Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)
Psalms
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !
Proverbs
13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
the wicked is in need.
Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).
Joel
2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
people shall never be ashamed.
Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !
Psalms
107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.
Acts
14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
your hearts with food and gladness."
In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++
Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ
Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.
John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.
1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.
1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.
John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-10 20:10:59 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/yNZg11ECBQAJ
How many (nyms) does she (DDMF) have?
DDMF has no nyms in this thread.
Honestly...I'm not certain that she has any, but Chung seems to think
so, but then Chung thinks is (sic) the Holy Spirit too...so much for that!
LIE.
Those of us who say/write that we're in the Holy Spirit, clearly do
not think we are Him.
If Chung is what he claims wouldn't he know about the forgeries and
who wrote them?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/_M4lJYjvBQAJ
Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD changes your heart
(Ezekiel 11:19-20, 36:26) so that you, MattB, would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com with all
glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.
Amen.
Laus DEO !
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/edLRSjQVBgAJ
If I have that wrong I apologize.
I am now simply http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before and
again hope you, MattB, also have a healthy appetite too.
At times
So again, how are you ?
Doing good, hope the same for you.
Taking your "doing good" to mean "yes, you have a healthy appetite," I
share with you, Matt, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed
right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21
**and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger)
and advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
So now how are you ?
I'm not sure what you are asking here.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/4EoFt84dBgAJ
Again, I advise that you, Matt, really try to write that you're
So now again, how are you ?
Wonderfully hungry
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/50M3__0yBgAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Matt, are rapture (Luke 17:37)
ready and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us much more (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit so that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write
that we're wonderfully hungry in **all** ways including especially
caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-10 20:36:48 UTC
** (fChrist) 02/10/20 Reminding MattB here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/0Wm0Mwb234Y/YjXF72gQBQAJ

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, Matt, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-11 13:58:31 UTC
Mitchell Holman posted on USENET about http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry
(Genesis 25:32) priests misbehaving (Hebrews 12:16) terribly (Psalm
2:1).

I am, instead, wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
and hope you, Mitchell, also have a healthy appetite too.

Link to earlier greeting:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/HgkgrUCGwRw/ydn4MhERDAAJ
So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-11 15:17:22 UTC
So again, how are you ?
What is the good behind having to say it your way?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/m8SaojOWhh8/nUA0WysmBQAJ
My name is **not** "Wonderful" (Isaiah 9:6).
Instead, "Wonderful" is the name of our "Mighty GOD" (Isaiah 9:6) Who
is the only One Who is good (Matthew 19:17)
Therefore, saying/writing that we're "wonderfully hungry" is the way
(John 14:6) of GOD, Who is really our Righteousness (Jeremiah 23:6).
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Na2rM7m70k8/7Xlg3A8vDAAJ
Therefore, I again really advise a 10th time here within this post
that you, Duke, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully
So again, how are you ?
I am trying to guide my life as God calls me, but I'm clearly not perfect..
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tzApl2zV53A/IHKtM3fiAwAJ

8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke 6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14)
that GOD changes your heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you,
Duke, would come to trust the truth (John 14:6), Who is Jesus Christ
of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Laus DEO.

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-11 16:34:09 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/YbNSonNJ26Y/Ep7og_ccCAAJ
Andrew, you are not the HS. You stand on equal footing with all people
before the Father and Son and HS.
All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate that you are ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5)
by Him as evident by your not being able to comprehend that being in
the Holy Spirit does automatically mean we are **not** the Holy
Spirit.
One of the core beliefs of protestantism is that everyone has a direct line to
their god...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/oH2RmFrQDms/eMDeJ8OSDQAJ

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, Siri, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-12 04:24:03 UTC
** (fChrist) 02/11/20 Again greeting Siri here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/0Wm0Mwb234Y/tmloRChTBQAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-11 18:41:38 UTC
** (fChrist) 02/11/20 Again greeting Matt here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/0Wm0Mwb234Y/CEFpi9ERBQAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-11 07:06:01 UTC
Here, the "now I know" is not a statement of lack of prior knowledge
but rather the LORD acknowledging Abraham's proof that he has indeed
made the choice to fear GOD.
Anyone else reading it without an agenda would say "now I know" means
that before Abraham tried to kill his son, God did not know.
<begin response to linuxgal>

The context here is that if GOD had not said "now I know," we wouldn't
**now** know that Abraham had proven that he had indeed made the
choice to fear GOD.

Abraham was without an agenda and clearly did not interpret "now I
know" to mean that "GOD did not know" as evident by his continuing to
trust GOD and thereby receive the ram (Genesis 22:13) to use as a
substitute burnt offering.

<end response to linuxgal>

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/ncFZEWtPAgAJ
Abram (sp) did not try to kill his son. Maybe you should read that story
again.
<begin response to the eternally condemned>

LIE.

"Then he reached out his hand and took the knife to slay his son. But
the Angel of the LORD called out to him from Heaven, 'Abraham!
Abraham!' 'Here I am,' he replied. 'Do not lay a hand on the boy,' He
said. 'Do not do anything to him.'" (Genesis 22:10-12)

To knowingly lie before those of us who are wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is to blaspheme against (Mark 3:29)
Him.

<end response to the eternally condemned>

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/fSv2Hv5_AgAJ
Either you are mistaken, or you are splitting some hair on a technicality
that could only matter to a (badly schooled) Christian apologist.
<begin response to vallor>

It's worse; tragically, such folks are eternally condemned for
blaspheming against (Mark 3:29) the Holy Spirit.

"It would have been better for them had they not ever been born." --
Holy Spirit (referring to Mark 3:29)

Suggested additional reading:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/LrZRTkwvguU/1-Q9zCj5CAAJ

<end response to vallor>

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/fSv2Hv5_AgAJ
Then read it all through again, see for yourself. Did he follow God's
request? Yes, did he try? No.
LIE.

It is clearly written that Abraham "stretched forth his hand" (Genesis
22:10a) thereby starting "to slay his son" (Genesis 22:10c) so that
his being stopped **after** he "took the knife" (Genesis 22:10b) does
mean he did try but was stopped **after** he had already started "to
slay his son." (Genesis 22:10)

Bottom line:
Abraham tried "to slay his son" (Genesis 22:10c) but was stopped by
GOD in the middle of his attempt.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/PBILKi6hAgAJ

Again, to knowingly lie before those of us who are wonderfully hungry
( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is to blaspheme against (Mark 3:29)
Him, Who is the Spirit of truth.

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned more than
ever in the name (John 16:23) of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD