Romans 6:23
Add Reply
Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward Coughlan
2020-09-16 13:51:52 UTC
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in
Christ Jesus our Lord.

Jesus saved me!
JWS
2020-09-16 14:00:18 UTC
Post by Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward Coughlan
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in
Christ Jesus our Lord.
No god, no sin. Boy, that was easy.
When you die, you cease to exist. Forever. Bye bye.
Andrew
2020-09-17 10:37:49 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward Coughlan
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in
Christ Jesus our Lord.
No god, no sin. Boy, that was easy.
Except that we have provided evidence that
there really IS a most awesome God.
Post by JWS
When you die, you cease to exist. Forever.
Bye bye.
That is true of the "Second Death" but not
when you die the first time.

And our atheist friends get to die two times.

"But the cowardly, the unbelieving [infidels
and atheists], the abominable, the murderers,
the sexually immoral, the sorcerers, idolaters,
and all liars shall have their part in the lake
which burns with fire and brimstone. This is
the SECOND DEATH" ~ Revelation 21:8
^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^
John Locke
2020-09-17 11:24:48 UTC
On Thu, 17 Sep 2020 03:37:49 -0700, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
Post by JWS
Post by Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward Coughlan
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in
Christ Jesus our Lord.
No god, no sin. Boy, that was easy.
Except that we have provided evidence that
there really IS a most awesome God.
...you have never provided even one single molecule of
testable, repeatable, verifiable evidence to support the
preposterous claim that your "God" exists. You need PROOF.
irrefutable PROOF !! Until you have that PROOF, your god claim is
unsustantiated. All you're doing is blowing hot air. That dog don't
hunt.
Post by Andrew
Post by JWS
When you die, you cease to exist. Forever.
Bye bye.
That is true of the "Second Death" but not
when you die the first time.
And our atheist friends get to die two times.
"But the cowardly, the unbelieving [infidels
and atheists], the abominable, the murderers,
the sexually immoral, the sorcerers, idolaters,
and all liars shall have their part in the lake
which burns with fire and brimstone. This is
the SECOND DEATH" ~ Revelation 21:8
...utter nonsense. Nothing more need be said.

"I have found Christian dogma unintelligible. Early in life I
absented myself from Christian assemblies." - Ben Franklin
2020-09-17 11:44:56 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by JWS
Post by Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward Coughlan
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in
Christ Jesus our Lord.
Meaningless gobbledygook.
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by JWS
No god, no sin. Boy, that was easy.
Except that we have provided evidence that
there really IS a most awesome God.
Where, liar?
Post by John Locke
...you have never provided even one single molecule of
testable, repeatable, verifiable evidence to support the
preposterous claim that your "God" exists. You need PROOF.
irrefutable PROOF !! Until you have that PROOF, your god claim is
unsustantiated. All you're doing is blowing hot air. That dog don't
hunt.
If they actually had any, they would have provided it long ago.
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by JWS
When you die, you cease to exist. Forever.
Bye bye.
That is true of the "Second Death" but not
when you die the first time.
Meaningless gobbledygook.

Fanatical Christians make up new meanings for words all the time, to
fit their deluded fantasies.
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
And our atheist friends get to die two times.
What a fucking moron. A liar as well as an idiot.

He has no atheist friends, and everybody dies only once unless they
are resuscitated eg after a heart attack.
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
"But the cowardly, the unbelieving [infidels
and atheists], the abominable, the murderers,
the sexually immoral, the sorcerers, idolaters,
and all liars shall have their part in the lake
which burns with fire and brimstone. This is
the SECOND DEATH" ~ Revelation 21:8
WHAT FUCKING "SECOND DEATH" was the in-your-face liar lying about?

What kind of fucking moron cites his mythology as "proof" of anything
to those who aren't brainwashed to believe it?
He's certifiably insane.
JWS
2020-09-17 14:02:55 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by JWS
Post by Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward Coughlan
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in
Christ Jesus our Lord.
No god, no sin. Boy, that was easy.
Except that we have provided evidence that
there really IS a most awesome God.
...you have never provided even one single molecule of
testable, repeatable, verifiable evidence to support the
preposterous claim that your "God" exists. You need PROOF.
irrefutable PROOF !! Until you have that PROOF, your god claim is
unsustantiated. All you're doing is blowing hot air. That dog don't
hunt.
He can only bark like a little doggy.
2020-09-17 18:48:37 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by JWS
Post by Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward Coughlan
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in
Christ Jesus our Lord.
No god, no sin. Boy, that was easy.
Except that we have provided evidence that
there really IS a most awesome God.
...you have never provided even one single molecule of
testable, repeatable, verifiable evidence to support the
preposterous claim that your "God" exists. You need PROOF.
irrefutable PROOF !!
Did you hear that folks? He says he wants, "irrefutable PROOF !!"

At the same time he accepts the "goo to you" origins
myth as fact, when in fact it is an unscientific fantasy.

Lol!
Lucifer
2020-09-18 01:34:54 UTC
Post by JWS
When you die, you cease to exist. Forever.
Bye bye.
That is true of the "Second Death" but not
when you die the first time.
Tell me about it! I died of embarrassment when my dress fell down
at the school play.
Post by Andrew
And our atheist friends get to die two times.
We die of embarrassment whenever aliens ask us about you
religious nutters.
Post by Andrew
"But the cowardly, the unbelieving [infidels
and atheists], the abominable, the murderers,
the sexually immoral, the sorcerers, idolaters,
and all liars shall have their part in the lake
which burns with fire and brimstone. This is
the SECOND DEATH" ~ Revelation 21:8
Is there no way almighty God can use his magic powers to
amend his design to correct such errors?