Luke 12:7
Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward Coughlan
2021-06-07 17:02:39 UTC
And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid;
you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.

Jesus saved me!
JWS
2021-06-07 17:31:42 UTC
And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid;
you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.
My hair total is getting easier to count all the time.
I'm not afraid.
I don't think there is a god that requires my services.
Do people really get any value out of reading
minutia like this?
Andrew
2021-06-08 00:00:24 UTC
Post by JWS
And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid;
you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.
My hair total is getting easier to count all the time.
I'm not afraid.
I don't think there is a god that requires my services.
Do people really get any value out of reading
minutia like this?
Not only, "the very hairs on your head are numbered"
but everything else. Like on a computer disk. It's all
there. So when He puts you back together - it's you.

"Marvel not at this; for the hour is coming
in which all that are in the graves shall hear
His voice and shall come forth." ~ Jesus

You'll see!
John Locke
2021-06-08 00:09:42 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by JWS
Post by Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward Coughlan
And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid;
you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.
My hair total is getting easier to count all the time.
I'm not afraid.
I don't think there is a god that requires my services.
Do people really get any value out of reading
minutia like this?
Not only, "the very hairs on your head are numbered"
but everything else. Like on a computer disk. It's all
there. So when He puts you back together - it's you.
"Marvel not at this; for the hour is coming
in which all that are in the graves shall hear
His voice and shall come forth." ~ Jesus
You'll see!
...holy shit Andrew...sounds like the zombie apocalypse to me.
You're gonna need a zombie survival guide. Here you go:

Zombie Killing
https://zombie.fandom.com/wiki/Zombie_Killing
Killing Zombies is the act of rendering the moving corpse completely
motionless once again. It can be argued that the term killing is
technically inaccurate, as despite the observed locomotion of the
zombie, all other life functions have ceased. Still, the point is
mostly one of semantics. All you have to do is aim for the head,
strike, and don't miss!

"There is not enough love and kindness in the world to give any of
it away to imaginary beings." - Friederich Nietzsche
Oh, I've already seen it. Cool movie.
Ted
LOL.
Ted
2021-06-08 05:36:33 UTC
On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 17:00:24 -0700, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
Post by JWS
And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid;
you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.
My hair total is getting easier to count all the time.
I'm not afraid.
I don't think there is a god that requires my services.
Do people really get any value out of reading
minutia like this?
Not only, "the very hairs on your head are numbered"
but everything else. Like on a computer disk. It's all
there. So when He puts you back together -
it's you.
"Marvel not at this; for the hour is coming
in which all that are in the graves shall hear
His voice and shall come forth." ~ Jesus
You'll see!
And Jesus really did believe that. It was
common at the time. The idea was that you
can't get away with being a jerk just by dying,
you were still gonna pay. That was before
they invented Hell.
John Locke
2021-06-07 20:38:25 UTC
On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 13:02:39 -0400, "Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward
Post by Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward Coughlan
And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid;
you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.
...but not anywhere near as valuable as a congress of orangutans !
Post by Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward Coughlan
Jesus saved me!
...nope, see above.

----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2021-06-08 11:16:39 UTC
Post by Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward Coughlan
Jesus saved me!
Jesus is non-existent until you can show evidence of its existence; so
far, Jesus evidence is _exactly_ same as Zeus evidence (ZERO).

delusion - Psychiatry. a fixed false belief that is resistant to
reason or confrontation with actual fact
--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
A Jesus is as useful as a Zeus.
sycophant - an ass kisser of un-evidenced dictator god.
Ted
You can't prove that.
John Locke
2021-06-08 21:55:29 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward Coughlan
Jesus saved me!
Jesus is non-existent until you can show evidence of its existence; so
far, Jesus evidence is _exactly_ same as Zeus evidence (ZERO).
..yep, that's the default. If they can't show verifiable evidence,
then the existence of their deity is no more real then the existence
of purple alien slime lizards living on the far side of he moon ! For
some strange, bewildering reason, theists simply cannot comprehend
this simple fact.