Why doesn't God make everyone a good person?
Add Reply
Jahnu
2020-05-05 01:56:26 UTC
It’s called free will. God wants us to love Him, and love cannot be
forced. The material world is a place for the souls who have turned
away from God. In the material world, God lets us do what we want,
both good and bad, but whatever actions we cultivate here, we have to
reap the results. It’s called karma. Karma means actions, and
according to our actions we suffer or enjoy, life after life, in the
material world.

It would be counterproductive for God to force everyone to be good,
because some people don’t want to be good. The purpose of the material
world is to allow people to be good or bad, as they like The material
world is actually a correctional facility for the fallen souls, in
order to rectify their perverted desires to enjoy without God.

God descends regularly, to display His pastimes to the fallen souls,
hoping to attract them back into a loving relationship with Him.

Krishna says:

Although I am unborn and My transcendental body never deteriorates,
and although I am the Lord of all living entities, I still appear in
every millennium in My original transcendental form. —Bg 4.6

Whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice, O
descendant of Bharata, and a predominant rise of irreligion – at that
time I descend Myself. —Bg 4.7

To deliver the pious and to annihilate the miscreants, as well as to
reestablish the principles of religion, I Myself appear, millennium
after millennium. —Bg 4.8

Srila Prabhupada explains:

According to Bhagavad-gita, a sadhu (holy man) is a man in Krishna
consciousness. A person may appear to be irreligious, but if he has
the qualifications of Krishna consciousness wholly and fully, he is to
be understood to be a sadhu.

And duskritam applies to those who do not care for Krishna
consciousness. Such miscreants, or duskritam, are described as foolish
and the lowest of mankind, even though they may be decorated with
mundane education, whereas a person who is one hundred percent engaged
in Krishna consciousness is accepted as a sadhu, even though such a
person may be neither learned nor well cultured.

As far as the atheistic are concerned, it is not necessary for the
Supreme Lord to appear as He is to destroy them, as He did with the
demons Ravana and Kamsa.

The Lord has many agents who are quite competent to vanquish demons.
But the Lord especially descends to appease His unalloyed devotees,
who are always harassed by the demoniac. The demon harasses the
devotee, even though the latter may happen to be his kin.

Although Prahlada Maharaja was the son of Hiranyakasipu, he was
nonetheless persecuted by his father; although Devaki, the mother of
Krishna, was the sister of Kamsa, she and her husband Vasudeva were
persecuted only because Krishna was to be born of them.

So Lord Krishna appeared primarily to deliver Devaki, rather than kill
Kamsa, but both were performed simultaneously. Therefore it is said
here that to deliver the devotee and vanquish the demon miscreants,
the Lord appears in different incarnations.

In the Chaitanya-caritamrta of Krishnadasa Kaviraja, the following
verses (Madhya 20.263-264) summarize these principles of incarnation:

"The avatara, or incarnation of Godhead, descends from the kingdom of
God for material manifestation. And the particular form of the
Personality of Godhead who so descends is called an incarnation, or
avatara. Such incarnations are situated in the spiritual world, the
kingdom of God. When they descend to the material creation, they
assume the name avatara."

There are various kinds of avataras, such as purusavataras,
gunavataras, lilavataras, sakty-avesa avataras, manvantara-avataras
and yugavataras -- all appearing on schedule all over the universe.
But Lord Krishna is the primeval Lord, the fountainhead of all
avataras.

Lord Sri Krishna descends for the specific purpose of mitigating the
anxieties of the pure devotees, who are very anxious to see Him in His
original Vrndavana pastimes. Therefore, the prime purpose of the
Krishna avatara is to satisfy His unalloyed devotees.

The Lord says that He incarnates Himself in every millennium. This
indicates that He incarnates also in the Age of Kali. As stated in the
Srimad-Bhagavatam, the incarnation in the Age of Kali is Lord
Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, who spread the worship of Krishna by the
sankirtana movement (congregational chanting of the holy names) and
spread Krishna consciousness throughout India.

He predicted that this culture of sankirtana would be broadcast all
over the world, from town to town and village to village. Lord
Chaitanya as the incarnation of Krishna, the Personality of Godhead,
is described secretly but not directly in the confidential parts of
the revealed scriptures, such as the Upanisads, Mahabharata and
Bhagavatam.

The devotees of Lord Krishna are very much attracted by the sankirtana
movement of Lord Chaitanya. This avatara of the Lord does not kill the
miscreants, but delivers them by His causeless mercy.
Tim
2020-05-05 02:18:19 UTC
It’s called free will.
Ultimately, if there is a god that granted us free will, then it must be god's will that what happens happens. If not god isn't omniscient. If everything humans do is the result of free will, then everything humans do is good or god is not benevolent, for god knowingly gave us free will while knowing the consequences. Assuming that god gave us free will and knew the consequences, and then looking at human history; one can clearly see that god is evil, and as such is worthy only of contempt.

If I was a god and I saw you with that shit on your face, I'd reincarnate you, again and again, as a dung beetle.
Automatic
2020-05-05 02:42:09 UTC
It’s called free will.
If everything humans do is the result of free will, then everything humans do is good or god is not benevolent, for god knowingly gave us free will while knowing the consequences. Assuming that god gave us free will and knew the consequences, and then looking at human history; one can clearly see that god is evil
One thing we already know about you, is that you are wrong about everything you say, think, or do.

So how could someone plausibly show quite easily how you are wrong?

Hypothetical:

There is more than one situation.

Now, in some other situation, you chose not to imbibe cough syrup rendering your brain unable to attack deity online thinking that is your govt paid job. You drinking that, was your choice.

The universe may be set up to weed out those who make unwise choices.

You can't blame deity for your choices.
%
2020-05-05 02:49:41 UTC
Post by Automatic
It’s called free will.
sure i can , i can blame anything i like
Automatic
2020-05-05 02:50:21 UTC
Post by Automatic
It’s called free will.
Doesn't mean those flimsy things are going to work for you.
%
2020-05-05 03:06:28 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
It’s called free will.
doesn't matter you said i can't do it and i can
Automatic
2020-05-05 03:09:33 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by Tim
It’s called free will.
[...]
Not to work for you.
Which would be the relevant issue.
%
2020-05-05 14:35:08 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
It’s called free will.
here i am doing what you said i couldn't do
Lucifer
2020-05-06 00:35:29 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by Tim
It’s called free will.
You shouldn't be posting without punctuation.
Tim
2020-05-05 09:55:03 UTC
Post by Automatic
It’s called free will.
I maybe wrong about some things, but when I say that you're a kook, I speak the truth.
Kurt Nicklas
2020-05-05 10:14:47 UTC
Post by Automatic
It’s called free will.
---"Tim"(Beesley) 5/5/20 No, Timmee, "maybe" is not the same as "may be"
Tim
2020-05-05 20:06:00 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Automatic
It’s called free will.
Who said it was, kuntsy? Was it "Any Rand"?
Kurt Nicklas
2020-05-06 03:39:27 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Automatic
Post by Tim
It’s called free will.
[...]
It was one of your Canadian teachers, I suppose.

So here you are on A.A making me laugh as a result!

Thanks again, Laugh-A-Minute!

"You maybe duped, but not me."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 4/24/20 For Timmee, "may be" and "maybe" are interchangeable. It's the Power of Atheism!

"I maybe wrong about some things,"
---"Tim"(Beesley) 5/5/20 who may be wrong about a lot of things

"That doesn't rule out the possibility that the universe maybe eternal and..."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 9/14/19 doesn't know the difference between 'maybe' and 'may be'.
Tim
2020-05-06 09:47:26 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Automatic
Post by Tim
It’s called free will.
[...]
So it wasn't "Richard Dawson, LOL?
Post by Kurt Nicklas
So here you are on A.A making me laugh as a result!
Thanks again, Laugh-A-Minute!
Thank "Any", you silly kunt.

"I guess proper punctuation isn't of much use in Toronto. Nothing there but tears and queers." May 15, 2019 - Kuntsy applies hate speech to an entire city over a punctuation error.

"Tim the Dim is canadian, Lo Mein." July 8, 2019 - Kuntsy demonstrates his marginal literacy and bigotry toward Chinese people.

"I didn't ask what it is, Lo Mein. Where is your pixie?" July 9, 2019 - Again kuntsy demonstrates his racist attitudes toward Chinese people.

"I can say the same thing about God, Lo Mein." July 10, 2019 - Kuntsy shows how grown up he is by believing in a sky daddy and using racist remarks.

"Playing dumb comes easy for you, Lo Mein." July 10, 2019 - More of kuntsy's racism.

"Really, Lo Mein? You still haven't told me where this pixie you call 'Nature' is located." July 10, 2019 - Kuntsy's moral high ground on display again.

"If you don't like to hear that, either apologize or stop reading my posts. That's simple, even for a canadian." July 15, 2019 - Kuntles shows off his grammar skills and hatred of the North.

"Forget Any Rand. She had no grasp of the real world." July 11, 2019 - Kuntsy demonstrates his grasp on spelling names.

"! The end of yet another leftwing dream" July 18, 2019 - Kuntsy thinks that subject titles should start with an exclamation mark and don't need periods!

"I looked high and low for you the same warning when the epithet belowed appeared on a.a." - Kuntsy perfects the bastardization of the English language, LOL!

"Hadn't you heard? Timmykins blames his empty head on the nature of the Universe so, of course, it's not his fault. After all, he didn't actually ask to born!" - Kuntsy emptied his head and poured religion in, LOL!

"No one who knows the history of the 20th century can have such a polyanna view of human 'empathy'." Oct, 28, 2019 - Kuntsy consults his "Any Rand" name dictionary, LOL!

"I don't know who you're talking abo" Nov 10, 2019 - Kuntsy proves, once again, that he doesn't know what he's talking about, LOL!

"I slogged all the way through the Quran. I've been in 4 or 5 mosques. Pass one almost ever day but I'm not convinced to convert, no." Nov 10, 2019. For kuntles The days last for "ever" in Plovdiv, LOL!

"Timmee just can't untangle those fingers sometimes!" Nov 21, 2019 - Kuntsy just can't figure out how to use commas, LOL!

"You can find an atheist who will tell you what you want to hear and you'll buy his books. Richard Dawson et al thank you for your support." - Kuntsy's favorite game show atheist, LOL!
Lucifer
2020-05-05 12:10:31 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by Tim
Post by Jahnu
It’s called free will.
If everything humans do is the result of free will, then everything humans do is good or god is not benevolent, for god knowingly gave us free will while knowing the consequences. Assuming that god gave us free will and knew the consequences, and then looking at human history; one can clearly see that god is evil
One thing we already know about you, is that you are wrong about everything you say, think, or do.
So how could someone plausibly show quite easily how you are wrong?
There is more than one situation.
Now, in some other situation, you chose not to imbibe cough syrup rendering your brain unable to attack deity online thinking that is your govt paid job. You drinking that, was your choice.
The universe may be set up to weed out those who make unwise choices.
You can't blame deity for your choices.
We can when deity is creator.
You were wrong when you wrote maybe instead of may be.
Kurt Nicklas
2020-05-05 12:35:41 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Post by Tim
Post by Automatic
It’s called free will.
Post by Tim
I maybe wrong about some things, but when I say that you're a kook, I speak the truth.
You were wrong when you wrote maybe instead of may be.
<snickers>

---
"You maybe duped, but not me."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 4/24/20

"I maybe wrong about some things,"
---"Tim"(Beesley) 5/5/20

"That doesn't rule out the possibility that the universe maybe eternal and..."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 9/14/19
Tim
2020-05-05 20:06:59 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Post by Tim
Post by Automatic
It’s called free will.
No I was not.
Andrew W
2020-05-09 00:58:43 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by Tim
It’s called free will.
If everything humans do is the result of free will, then everything
humans do is good or god is not benevolent, for god knowingly gave us
free will while knowing the consequences. Assuming that god gave us free
will and knew the consequences, and then looking at human history; one
can clearly see that god is evil
One thing we already know about you, is that you are wrong about everything
you say, think, or do.
So how could someone plausibly show quite easily how you are wrong?
There is more than one situation.
Now, in some other situation, you chose not to imbibe cough syrup rendering
your brain unable to attack deity online thinking that is your govt paid
job. You drinking that, was your choice.
The universe may be set up to weed out those who make unwise choices.
You can't blame deity for your choices.
Choices come from education. We can't help it if we were badly educated.
Who's responsibility was that?
--
http://members.optusnet.com.au/ajwerner/

The golden rule with food - if it smells strange from the fridge then throw
it in the bin. With Christianity, if it sounds strange and it's from the
Bible then you must embrace it as the word of God.

A question to all Christians: Was the Bible inspired or dictated? Because if
it was just inspired then it can't be called God's word.

http://www.rumormillnews.com -- The best alternative news site.
Kurt Nicklas
2020-05-06 05:08:18 UTC
Post by Tim
If I was a god and I saw you with that shit on your face, I'd reincarnate you, again and again, as a dung beetle.
How would we feel if we saw what's on YOUR face, Timmy?

When will you show it?
Tim
2020-05-06 09:49:13 UTC
Post by Tim
If I was a god and I saw you with that shit on your face, I'd reincarnate you, again and again, as a dung beetle.
How would we feel if we saw what's on YOUR face, Timmy?
You'd feel jealous, kuntsy.
Post by Kurt Nicklas
When will you show it?
When you can afford to move out of that shithole you rent in Plovdiv, LOL!

Kurt Nicklas
2020-05-06 11:00:38 UTC
Post by Tim
If I was a god and I saw you with that shit on your face, I'd reincarnate you, again and again, as a dung beetle.
How would we feel if we saw what's on YOUR face, Timmy?
You'd feel jealous, kuntsy.
Really? Let's find out.

Show your face, post the address of your "Million Dollar Mansion" or tell us why you can't do it.

"Without evidence it's a lie."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 10/1/19
Tim
2020-05-06 20:02:13 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Tim
If I was a god and I saw you with that shit on your face, I'd reincarnate you, again and again, as a dung beetle.
How would we feel if we saw what's on YOUR face, Timmy?
You'd feel jealous, kuntsy.
Really? Let's find out.
Show your face, post the address of your "Million Dollar Mansion" or tell us why you can't do it.
I don't take orders from some loser in Plovdiv, kuntles.
Post by Kurt Nicklas
"Without evidence it's a lie."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 10/1/19
Actually kuntsy, that was your theist bro bob the boob.
Kurt Nicklas
2020-05-07 04:38:39 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Tim
If I was a god and I saw you with that shit on your face, I'd reincarnate you, again and again, as a dung beetle.
How would we feel if we saw what's on YOUR face, Timmy?
You'd feel jealous, kuntsy.
Really? Let's find out.
Show your face, post the address of your "Million Dollar Mansion" or tell us why you can't do it.
I don't take orders from some loser in Plovdiv, kuntles.
Yes, actually you do.

Post your face.
Post by Tim
Post by Kurt Nicklas
"Without evidence it's a lie."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 10/1/19
Actually kuntsy, that was your theist bro bob the boob.
Nope. You wrote it. You own it, liar.

Poor lil Timmy!
Tim
2020-05-07 09:38:08 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Tim
If I was a god and I saw you with that shit on your face, I'd reincarnate you, again and again, as a dung beetle.
How would we feel if we saw what's on YOUR face, Timmy?
You'd feel jealous, kuntsy.
Really? Let's find out.
Show your face, post the address of your "Million Dollar Mansion" or tell us why you can't do it.
I don't take orders from some loser in Plovdiv, kuntles.
Yes, actually you do.
Post your face.
LOL! Or what, kuntles? Will you continue to make ineffectual demands, LOL!
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Kurt Nicklas
"Without evidence it's a lie."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 10/1/19
Actually kuntsy, that was your theist bro bob the boob.
Nope. You wrote it. You own it, liar.
No, you stupid kunt, I cited it. Learn how to read.
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Poor lil Timmy!
Says ineffectual kuntsy, from Plovdiv, LOL!

Kurt Nicklas
2020-05-07 10:14:46 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Tim
If I was a god and I saw you with that shit on your face, I'd reincarnate you, again and again, as a dung beetle.
How would we feel if we saw what's on YOUR face, Timmy?
You'd feel jealous, kuntsy.
Really? Let's find out.
Show your face, post the address of your "Million Dollar Mansion" or tell us why you can't do it.
I don't take orders from some loser in Plovdiv, kuntles.
Yes, actually you do.
Post your face.
LOL! Or what, kuntles? Will you continue to make ineffectual demands, LOL!
I'll continue post what you hate to see but can't ignore.

"Without evidence it's a lie."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 10/1/19
Post by Tim
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Actually kuntsy, that was your theist bro bob the boob.
Nope. You wrote it. You own it, liar.
No, you stupid kunt, I cited it. Learn how to read.
So, Timmy Beesley, did you "cite" this hate speech?

"You worship yourself, and I'll be glad when you drop dead from AIDS."
---"Tim"(Beesley)11/18/19 What would Timmy's mom say??

"Enjoy your AIDS infection, and die soon."
---"Tim"(Beesley)11/19/19 What would Timmy's mom say??

"Who needs a faggot?"
---"Tim"(Beesley) 12/12/16 What would Timmy's mom say??

"Stop drooling on your keyboard, faggot."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 11/22/19

"Silly faggot, don't you know how to use a search function?"
---"Tim"(Beesley) 12/10/16 What would Timmy's mom say??

"Yes it is, faggot. "
---"Tim"(Beesley) 12/8/16 What would Timmy's mom say??

Or this?

"Have a nice day, and feel free to consume as much Zyklon B as you can."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 9/6/19

"Fuck off and die, prayer boy kuntsy."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 8/28/19

"There's lots of hope. I hope you die soon."
--- "Tim"(Beesley) 11/20/18

"There are too many people on the planet now."
--- "Tim"(Beesley) 3/15/15 who is glad his mom didn't abort him.

"Gon on, stab yourself in the head with a coat hanger, christer bitch."
--- "Tim"(Beesley) 4/13/19 where Tim's spelling virus gets the best of him

"You need zyklon b."
--- "Tim"(Beesley) 5/7/18

Or these?

"No, but it proves that you're fucking ugly and that you eat dog shit and suck sailor's dicks."
---"Tim"(Beesley) this sort of potty mouth word salad makes Timmi feel grown up. Haha.

"People need to know that you're a criminal."
--- "Tim"(Beesley) 7/26/19 going from hate speech to outright slander.

"Some dirty rotten randroid has stolen your brain, boy aren't they gonna be
disappointed, eh sheep fucker?"
--- "Tim"(Beesley) 5/13/11 again more slanderous speech from Timothy.

You need to learn how to shut your fat theist mouth."
--- "Tim"(Beesley), 10/11/17

"Abortion brings out your inner child!"
--- "Tim"(Beesley) 5/13/19

"LOL! Atheists categorically deny it, you brain dead turd."
--- "Tim"(Beesley) 2/2/19

"You know that you like raping choir boys, you
filthy diddling christer bitch."
--- "Tim"(Beesley) 2/5/19

"LOL! Go fuck yourself, christer mikey."
--- "Tim"(Beesley) 12/25/18
Tim
2020-05-07 10:18:23 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Tim
If I was a god and I saw you with that shit on your face, I'd reincarnate you, again and again, as a dung beetle.
How would we feel if we saw what's on YOUR face, Timmy?
You'd feel jealous, kuntsy.
Really? Let's find out.
Show your face, post the address of your "Million Dollar Mansion" or tell us why you can't do it.
I don't take orders from some loser in Plovdiv, kuntles.
Yes, actually you do.
Post your face.
LOL! Or what, kuntles? Will you continue to make ineffectual demands, LOL!
I'll continue post what you hate to see but can't ignore.
And what would that be?

<snicker>

You're nothing if not ineffectual, kuntsypoo.
Post by Kurt Nicklas
"Without evidence it's a lie."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 10/1/19
Post by Tim
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Actually kuntsy, that was your theist bro bob the boob.
Nope. You wrote it. You own it, liar.
No, you stupid kunt, I cited it. Learn how to read.
So, Timmy Beesley, did you "cite" this hate speech?
I cited yours, kuntsy, see below. I see you still don't know what the word means, nor how it is spelled, LOL!

Kurt Nicklas
2020-05-07 11:18:55 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Tim
If I was a god and I saw you with that shit on your face, I'd reincarnate you, again and again, as a dung beetle.
How would we feel if we saw what's on YOUR face, Timmy?
You'd feel jealous, kuntsy.
Really? Let's find out.
Show your face, post the address of your "Million Dollar Mansion" or tell us why you can't do it.
I don't take orders from some loser in Plovdiv, kuntles.
Yes, actually you do.
Post your face.
LOL! Or what, kuntles? Will you continue to make ineffectual demands, LOL!
I'll continue post what you hate to see but can't ignore.
And what would that be?
You know perfectly well, Laugh-A-Minute.
<snicker>
Post by Tim
You're nothing if not ineffectual, kuntsypoo.
Post by Kurt Nicklas
"Without evidence it's a lie."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 10/1/19
Post by Tim
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Actually kuntsy, that was your theist bro bob the boob.
Nope. You wrote it. You own it, liar.
No, you stupid kunt, I cited it. Learn how to read.
So, Timmy Beesley, did you "cite" this hate speech?

"You worship yourself, and I'll be glad when you drop dead from AIDS."
---"Tim"(Beesley)11/19/19
"That is bigoted in the extreme."
---Kevrob 11/19/19

"You have some nerve calling others stupid, you stupid jew."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 4/6/19

"But I'm not doing it for you, lazy jew."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 3/29/19

"Go suck on a can of Zyklon B, you ignorant fuck."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 8/13/17
Tim
2020-05-07 22:17:08 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Tim
If I was a god and I saw you with that shit on your face, I'd reincarnate you, again and again, as a dung beetle.
How would we feel if we saw what's on YOUR face, Timmy?
You'd feel jealous, kuntsy.
Really? Let's find out.
Show your face, post the address of your "Million Dollar Mansion" or tell us why you can't do it.
I don't take orders from some loser in Plovdiv, kuntles.
Yes, actually you do.
Post your face.
LOL! Or what, kuntles? Will you continue to make ineffectual demands, LOL!
I'll continue post what you hate to see but can't ignore.
And what would that be?
You know perfectly well, Laugh-A-Minute.
I know that you're ineffectual.

<snicker>
Post by Kurt Nicklas
<snicker>
Post by Tim
You're nothing if not ineffectual, kuntsypoo.
Post by Kurt Nicklas
"Without evidence it's a lie."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 10/1/19
Post by Tim
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Actually kuntsy, that was your theist bro bob the boob.
Nope. You wrote it. You own it, liar.
No, you stupid kunt, I cited it. Learn how to read.
So, Timmy Beesley, did you "cite" this hate speech?
Yes, and you hate it, you run from it, but you can't hide, kuntsy:

"I guess proper punctuation isn't of much use in Toronto. Nothing there but tears and queers." May 15, 2019 - Kuntsy applies hate speech to an entire city over a punctuation error.

"Tim the Dim is canadian, Lo Mein." July 8, 2019 - Kuntsy demonstrates his marginal literacy and bigotry toward Chinese people.

"I didn't ask what it is, Lo Mein. Where is your pixie?" July 9, 2019 - Again kuntsy demonstrates his racist attitudes toward Chinese people.

"I can say the same thing about God, Lo Mein." July 10, 2019 - Kuntsy shows how grown up he is by believing in a sky daddy and using racist remarks.

"Playing dumb comes easy for you, Lo Mein." July 10, 2019 - More of kuntsy's racism.

"Really, Lo Mein? You still haven't told me where this pixie you call 'Nature' is located." July 10, 2019 - Kuntsy's moral high ground on display again.

Tsk, tsk, and shame on you, kuntles.

I hereby banish you to Plovdiv, where you will specialize in hypocrisy and dumpster diving.

<chuckles>
Tim
2020-05-07 22:20:59 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Tim
If I was a god and I saw you with that shit on your face, I'd reincarnate you, again and again, as a dung beetle.
How would we feel if we saw what's on YOUR face, Timmy?
You'd feel jealous, kuntsy.
Really? Let's find out.
Show your face, post the address of your "Million Dollar Mansion" or tell us why you can't do it.
I don't take orders from some loser in Plovdiv, kuntles.
Yes, actually you do.
Post your face.
LOL! Or what, kuntles? Will you continue to make ineffectual demands, LOL!
I'll continue post what you hate to see but can't ignore.
And what would that be?
You know perfectly well, Laugh-A-Minute.
I know that you're ineffectual.
<snicker>
Post by Kurt Nicklas
<snicker>
Post by Tim
You're nothing if not ineffectual, kuntsypoo.
Post by Kurt Nicklas
"Without evidence it's a lie."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 10/1/19
tim is the biggest boner in usenet
Jack Shit
2020-05-07 15:30:20 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
If I was a god and I saw you with that shit on your face, I'd reincarnate you, again and again, as a dung beetle.
How would we feel if we saw what's on YOUR face, Timmy?
You'd feel jealous, kuntsy.
Really? Let's find out.
Show your face, post the address of your "Million Dollar Mansion" or tell us why you can't do it.
I don't take orders from some loser in Plovdiv, kuntles.
Yes, actually you do.
Post your face.
LOL! Or what, kuntles? Will you continue to make ineffectual demands, LOL!
I'll continue post what you hate to see but can't ignore.
And what would that be?
<snicker>
You're nothing if not ineffectual, kuntsypoo.
Post by Kurt Nicklas
"Without evidence it's a lie."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 10/1/19
Post by Tim
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
[...]
When you stop stomping your feet like a smitten 5 year old why don't
you tell us where you're from?
Tim
2020-05-07 22:21:15 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Tim
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Tim
Post by Tim
If I was a god and I saw you with that shit on your face, I'd reincarnate you, again and again, as a dung beetle.
How would we feel if we saw what's on YOUR face, Timmy?
You'd feel jealous, kuntsy.
Really? Let's find out.
Show your face, post the address of your "Million Dollar Mansion" or tell us why you can't do it.
I don't take orders from some loser in Plovdiv, kuntles.
Yes, actually you do.
Post your face.
LOL! Or what, kuntles? Will you continue to make ineffectual demands, LOL!
I'll continue post what you hate to see but can't ignore.
And what would that be?
<snicker>
You're nothing if not ineffectual, kuntsypoo.
Post by Kurt Nicklas
"Without evidence it's a lie."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 10/1/19
Why don't you figure it out, dimbulb? Your parents obviously stomped your head on the floor. You don't know shit, jack off.
Jack Shit
Why are you ashamed of where you live?
Tim
Why are you pretending to be a mind reader when you can't even figure out where I live?
Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-15 01:08:10 UTC
TOTALLY ILLOGICAl.
Miloch
2020-05-05 03:42:39 UTC
Post by Jahnu
It’s called free will. God wants us to love Him, and love cannot be
forced. The material world is a place for the souls who have turned
away from God. In the material world, God lets us do what we want,
both good and bad, but whatever actions we cultivate here, we have to
reap the results. It’s called karma. Karma means actions, and
according to our actions we suffer or enjoy, life after life, in the
material world.
Could also be that it was compromise with Satan who wanted every other person
"not good".

*
Automatic
2020-05-05 03:47:48 UTC
The First Cause doesn't make compromises with the local idiot.
Automatic
2020-05-05 03:50:58 UTC
Post by Miloch
Could also be that it was compromise with Satan
The First Cause doesn't make compromises with the local yahoo youngster.
And you shouldn't be bringing him up, if such a lcoal yahoo existed that is.
Automatic
2020-05-05 03:51:57 UTC
And you shouldn't be bringing him up, if such a local yahoo existed that is.
Lucifer
God thinks love can be forced. Satan is the good guy.
Pettersen,Roald
2020-05-05 04:10:39 UTC
It's called free will. God wants us to love Him ...
Krishna says: Whenever and wherever there is a decline in
religious practice, ... - at that time I descend Myself. -Bg 4.7
So God prevents disobedience just as The Crucifixion prevents all sin.
Jahnu
2020-05-05 22:48:34 UTC
On Tue, 5 May 2020 04:10:39 -0000 (UTC), "Pettersen,Roald"
Post by Pettersen,Roald
So God prevents disobedience just as The Crucifixion prevents all sin.
The way to deal with the imperfections of the material body, is to
re-connect with the perfection of the soul.

Inherent in human life are four imperfections - we commit mistakes, we
are deluded, we have a tendency to cheat, and our senses are
imperfect, ie. our sensual experience cannot give us a true picture of
the world.

In any case, we can rise above all imperfections of material life,
whatever they may be, apart from the ones already mentioned, by
uniting our real selves with God.

The method to do that is through a process called bhakti-yoga, or
devotional service to Krishna. By employing our bodies and minds in
the service of the Supreme, we will transcend our body and its
culture, and return to our perfection as souls.

Bhakti-yoga will gradually purify us from the material desires that
keep us locked up in different bodies, life after life, so that we can
desire only the perfection of unity with Krishna - the highest
perfection achievable, and the very goal of human life.

Krishna says:

After attaining Me, the great souls, who are yogis in devotion, never
return to this temporary world, which is full of miseries, because
they have attained the highest perfection. —Bg 8.15

http://www.touchtalent.com//artist/118705/jahnu-das

https://www.youtube.com/user/jahnudvip?feature=watch

https://www.quora.com/profile/Jahnu-Das

Pettersen,Roald
2020-05-06 05:00:58 UTC
Post by Pettersen,Roald
It's called free will. God wants us to love Him ...
Krishna says: Whenever and wherever there is a decline in
religious practice, ... - at that time I descend Myself. -Bg 4.7
So God prevents disobedience just as The Crucifixion prevents all sin.
The way to deal with the imperfections ...
Krishna says: After attaining Me, the great ... never return ... -Bg 8.15
The great accept everything as it is, just as Jesus accepted The Crucifixion.
Lucifer
2020-05-05 06:58:45 UTC
It's not about free will. God thinks love can be forced.
Davej
2020-05-05 12:38:08 UTC
It’s called....
It's called Jahnu bullshit. I was "made" by my parents and
by genetics passed down over millions of years.
Automatic
2020-05-05 14:05:52 UTC
Now you are blaming your genetics.
%
2020-05-05 14:35:53 UTC
i usually blame yours
Automatic
2020-05-05 16:00:28 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by Davej
I was "made" by my parents and
by genetics passed down over millions of years.
Now you are blaming your genetics.
i usually blame yours
I had nothing to do with your parents.
I don't know anything about them.
%
or anything else
Automatic
I know your word is worthless.
%
i want it to be that to you
Automatic
But what if I were doing something for deity, and if I testify to him about you, he is going to take my word about that, and I am sure he would have other reasons to accept the veracity of what I testify against you about that. And you sure seem to do it so prevalently in here, it seems you are almost stuck that way.
%
there is no what if , you're not , so who cares
Automatic
See how I got that in there past you?
Jahnu
2020-05-05 22:26:57 UTC
It's called Jahnu bullshit. I was "made" by my parents and
by genetics passed down over millions of years.
hahaha :D Is that what they taught you in the backwards village you
grew up in?

--but, but evolution did it.

The Latest Rewriting of Human Evolution

Early Man Studies Are a Moving Target: a Perennial Re-writing of Our
Alleged History

by Jerry Bergman, PhD

"New fossils, tools and analyses of genomes have thrown everything in
disarray," announced author Graham Lawton in the cover story in the
latest issue of the British science magazine New Scientist.[1] Once
again, the latest rewrite of human evolution announces that we should
forget all we once knew, because a "huge array of fossils and genome
studies has completely rewritten the story of how we came into being,"
yet again. It's about the fourth time this has happened in the past
year or so, I might add. Why does this keep happening? The story of
human evolution is, as Mark Twain said a century ago, based on a few
bone fragments and several buckets of plaster.

Having just completed the most detailed book-length review[2] ever
done by objective PhD outsiders of the peer-reviewed evidence for
human evolution with my colleagues, I can say with confidence that
Mark Twain's sentiment over a century ago was correct. I could add the
theory of human evolution is now based on more than a few bone
fragments, but it is also based on even more just-so stories, as well
as requiring a lot more faith than Mark Twain had.

Lawton added, "Forget the simple out-of-Africa idea of how humans
evolved." A new theory has evolved to take its place. The
out-of-Africa view was the bedrock theory of human evolution taught in
most all of the textbooks as established fact; at least all of the
books that I used taught this view as fact when I was teaching biology
at the college level.[3] Thus, tossing this view represents another
major revolution in human evolution studies.

One of the most honest statements that Lawton included in his New
Scientist article was part of the opening address presented at a
three-day conference on human evolution given by no less than
world-renowned University of Cambridge paleoanthropologist Professor
Robert Foley. Foley's words were:

What I'm pretty sure of is that, by the end of the first day,
something like 20 per cent of what I say will be wrong. By the end of
the second day, something like 50 per cent will be wrong, and at the
end of the conference, I'm hoping that something I said at the
beginning still holds true.[4]

This admission should be included in every college biology textbook.
In teaching at the college level for 45 years I have never seen
anything close to it, and would have remembered it if I had. The
textbooks I taught from, without exception, presented the sections on
human evolution dogmatically, exuding an aura of confidence in each
and every claim made. Not a hint of the honesty expressed by Foley is
included in the sections about the field of human evolution.

Each year, hundreds of thousands of high school and college students
are exposed in the introduction to their biology classes to the dogma
that human evolution is settled science. 'All we have to do is fill in
a few of the unimportant details,' they are likely to add. Implying
that evolutionists have close to a complete picture of where, when,
why, and how human evolution occurred amounts to indoctrination, not
education. Students are presented with an incomplete and inaccurate
picture of evolution. As a result, students (as well as most life
scientists), become convinced of the truth of evolution-some
dogmatically so-based on fake science.

But more knowledge produces doubts. An in-depth knowledge from careful
reading of both sides produces Darwin Doubters. That was my
experience.

When selecting textbooks for use in my classes, I reviewed close to 40
biology textbooks. They all dogmatically presented only the
pro-evolution side, not even hinting at the admission made by
Professor Robert Foley. Jonathan Wells, in his detailed survey of the
leading biology textbooks, came to the same conclusion I did about the
biology textbooks.[5] The book rated highest by Wells, Campbell
Biology, was the one we selected (it had a rating of D+; 2 books were
rated D- and the rest F). Nonetheless, the book we selected was
likewise dogmatic, only not as extreme as the others we looked at. It
mentioned not a hint of the many problems of evolution, especially
human evolution.[6] Reading this textbook would give students a very
distorted view of the scientific case for evolution.

The Out of Africa Theory

In paleoanthropology, the recent African origin of modern humans,
called the "Out of Africa" theory (OOA), until a few months ago, was
the dominant model of the geographic origin and early migration of
anatomically modern humans. Specifically, genetic evidence was
presented to infer that a "small band with the [genetic] marker M168
migrated out of Africa along the coasts of the Arabian Peninsula and
India, through Indonesia, and reached Australia very early, between
60,000 and 50,000 years ago."[7]

The "Out of Africa" theory in turn replaced an older view, the
multiregional origin of modern humans theory, initially proposed by
University of Michigan Professor Milford Wolpoff in the 1980s. The
multiregional theory postulated a wave of modern man precursors, Homo
sapiens migrating not much earlier than 100,000 years ago from Africa.
As they migrated out of Africa they interbred with local Homo erectus
and other populations in various regions of the Earth.[8] Thus,
according to this theory, we are mongrels containing a variety of
genes from very diverse human and pre-human populations. The theory
was popular from 1984 to 2003 and was largely replaced by the Out of
Africa Theory. Lawton writes, until

recently, the story of our origins was thought to be settled: Homo
sapiens evolved in eastern Africa about 150,000 years ago, became
capable of modern behavior some 60,000 years ago and then swept out of
Africa to colonize the world, completely replacing any archaic humans
they encountered.[9]

Now, the theory that had replaced the multiregional theory, the Out of
Africa theory, has been challenged by a new theory, called the "recent
out-of-Africa package" which, Lawton adds on page 34 of the above
reference is the

idea that modern humans appeared quiteed abruptly in eastern or
southern Africa sometime between 150,000 and 200,000 years ago and
went on to conquer the world. The package also introduced the
distinction between anatomical and behavioral modernity. Based on
archaeological evidence, it looked as though early Homo sapiens had
bodies like us but weren't as advanced mentally. Only later, about
50,000 or 60,000 years ago, did the full package evolve - perhaps due
to a chance mutation - making dispersal out of Africa possible.

So, the claim is a chance mutation caused ape minds to evolve into our
modern minds. This claim ignores the chasm between the behavior of
chimps and modern humans. Ignoring this problem, one factor that
motivated the "recent out-of-Africa package" was the following
research:

A team of geneticists at the University of California, Berkeley,
sequenced 147 mitochondrial genomes from living people around the
world. The mitochondria in cells are inherited from mothers only, and
the study indicated that everyone was descended from a single woman -
dubbed "mitochondrial Eve" - who probably lived in Africa about
200,000 years ago.[10]

In the image of God He made them; male and female He created them.
Genesis 1:27 (Credit: AiG Creation Museum)

This finding sounds uncomfortably like the Biblical story.
Consequently, some evolutionists tried to distance themselves from the
finding, or at least rationalized the results. Nonetheless, the
discovery of "mitochondrial Eve" forced researchers to re-evaluate
their old theory. As Foley concluded, the result of the mitochondrial
Eve theory was very influential. It was quickly consolidated into what
he calls the "recent out-of-Africa package", the idea that modern
humans appeared quite abruptly in eastern or southern Africa, sometime
between 150,000 and 200,000 years ago, and went on to conquer the
world.[11]

New research has further discredited the old Out-of-Africa theory.
What specifically caused the latest revolution? Lawton concludes that
more research on

new fossils, tools and analyses of ancient and modern genomes are
tearing apart that neat tale. The Jebel Irhoud skull has turned out to
be a key to a new, slowly emerging paradigm. With the dust yet fully
to settle, the question now is how many, if any, of our old
assumptions still hold. "Should we be thinking of a completely
different model?" asks Foley. "Abandoning out-of-Africa?"[12]

Of course, not every paleontologist is convinced, for good reason. The
"out-of-Africa" paradigm to which Foley refers "has become so
entrenched that" changing minds will not be easy, Lawton intimates.
The new theory Foley proposes has the support of fossil evidence which
"obligingly supported" this story. Although remains from the crucial
time of about 150,000 Darwin years ago were absent, there were several
older human skulls that seemed to "fit the idea" that from Africa
spread the first humans without mixing genetically with other very
different people groups, such as the Neanderthals.[13] Instead, Homo
sapiens, through a hypothetical massive genocide, wiped out the other
people groups, thus supporting the findings of mtDNA research. Each
new theory has its own supporters. There are groups who still appeal
to evidence that they think supports the multiregional theory and the
Out of Africa theory.

Another Important Find

In 1997, paleontologists in Ethiopia's Afar depression area of Africa
unearthed three human skulls, the Herto hominins dated between 154,000
and 160,000 Darwin years old. These skulls have a

mixture of archaic and modern facial and cranial features. They were
found associated with tools that had elements of both old and new
Stone Age technology. The hominins' age, location and toolkit were
neatly in tune with the recent out-of-Africa model and convinced the
researchers that they were the "probable immediate ancestors of
anatomically modern humans." Done and dusted, you might think. But ?
Discoveries since then have been difficult, if not impossible, to slot
into this neat little box. And the Jebel Irhoud fossils have done more
than almost anything else to upend the old order.[14]

Until recently, the Jebel Irhoud skull was thought to belong to a
Neanderthal, but now careful research has "found more fossils,
including another near-complete skull. It too had a modern face and
ancient braincase. When the date [to determine its age] came back, it
was astounding: 315,000 years old, plus or minus 34,000 years."[15]

If the reader is confused, especially with these dates which are all
over the map, he or she is not alone. So are the paleontologists. The
main problem is too little evidence, which in this case is like trying
to figure out the picture of a 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle when you have
only 23 pieces. But the paleontologists like to remind us that, about
50 years ago, we had only 8 pieces. Thus, as we find more pieces our
view of what the picture looks like changes. This is their excuse for
constantly revising their stories.

Toward Honesty in Education

As noted at the beginning of this paper, our textbooks rarely cover
the short review here. Instead, they rather imply, or state outright,
that we are only missing a few unimportant pieces of the puzzle. 'We
have the story down pat now,' the textbooks imply, and therefore 'we
can explain the story that science has uncovered by the painstaking
research during the 150 years after Darwin for which we have
unambiguous evidence, and to question our evolution story proves you
are ignorant.' When I was teaching college I saw this problem over and
over in the textbooks. They do not encourage grappling with
controversial ideas but, instead, indoctrinate students in the current
popular theory.

The science textbooks are misleading, at best, on the topic of
evolution, but dishonest is actually a better description of the
current situation. For example, to explain the findings that led to
the mitochondrial Eve theory, Darwinists use a theory rescue device.
They claim, 'because we know Darwinism is true, the results require
postulating a bottleneck in spite of the fact that no evidence exists
of the catastrophe that supposedly caused this bottleneck.'

Evolutionists see the world through their evolution glasses. To
understand the fossils, we must take the evolution lenses off that are
creating constant confusion. Then, we can begin to see the world as it
really is.

[1] Lawton, Graham. 2020. Human evolution: The astounding new story of
the origin of our species. New Scientist. April 1, pp. 34-43. The
online version is here:
https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg24532760-800-human-evolution-the-astounding-new-story-of-the-origin-of-our-species/
[2] Bergman, Jerry, Peter Line, and Jeffrey Tomkins. 2020. Apes as
Ancestors: Examining the Claims About Human Evolution. Tulsa, OK:
Bartlett Publishing.
[3] Cameron, David W. and Colin P. Groves. 2004. Bones, Stones and
Molecules: "Out of Africa" and Human Origins. New York, NY: Academic
Press, Inc.
[4] Lawton, 2020, p.34. (Note the print edition made the mistake of
using the date 2019 for only this article! The rest of the magazine is
correctly dated 2020).
[5] Wells, Jonathan. 2002. Icons of Evolution: Science or Myth? Why
Much of What We Teach About Evolution Is Wrong. Washington, D,C.:
Regnery Publishing. (Illustrations by Jody F. Sjogren. See pages
249-258 for the ratings of the ten leading biology textbooks.)
[6] Reece, Jane B., et al. 2011. Campbell Biology: Concepts &
Connections, 9th Edition. Boston, MA: Pearson Custom Publishing.
[7] McChesney, Kay Young. 2015. "Teaching Diversity: The Science You
Need to Know to Explain Why Race Is Not Biological." SAGE Journals/
SAGE Open, October-December. doi:10.1177/2158244015611712.
[8] Jurmain, Robert, Lynn Kilgore, Wenda Trevathan, 2008. Essentials
of Physical Anthropology. Belmont, CA: Cengage Learning, p. 266.
[9] Lawton, 2020, p. 34.
[10] Lawton, 2020, pp. 34-35.
[11] Lawton, 2020, p. 35.
[12] Lawton, 2020, p. 35.
[13] Lawton, 2020, p. 35.
[14] Lawton, 2020, p. 36.
[15] Lawton, 2020, p. 36.

https://crev.info/2020/04/the-latest-rewriting-of-human-evolution/
Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-15 01:10:08 UTC
It’s called....
It's called Jahnu bullshit. I was "made" by my parents and
by genetics passed down over millions of years.
He already knows you don't believe in gd, jackass.

Harry Krishna
2020-05-05 14:45:10 UTC
On Tue, 05 May 2020 07:26:26 +0530, Jahnu <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

Because the world would be less interesting without assholes like you
in it, presumably. Or because there's no God. Take your pick.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-05 15:49:24 UTC
Post by Harry Krishna
Because the world would be less interesting without assholes like you
in it, presumably. Or because there's no God. Take your pick.
There is undoubtedly a God but what atheists don't
want to understand is God created the world to have
both good and evil so mankind could choose willingly
between good and evil. It's called free choice or free
will. Humans without free will would be automatons
and God wouldn't waste his time creating automatons.
That's WAY below his pay grade.

What God DIDN'T do is create a world where there
is no consequence for choosing the wrong path.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." __Henry David Thoreau
Harry Krishna
2020-05-05 17:51:04 UTC
On Tue, 05 May 2020 11:49:24 -0400, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Harry Krishna
Because the world would be less interesting without assholes like you
in it, presumably. Or because there's no God. Take your pick.
There is undoubtedly a God
If that statement was true, there wouldn't be any atheists.
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
but what atheists don't
want to understand is God created the world to have
both good and evil so mankind could choose willingly
between good and evil. It's called free choice or free
will.
Human free will or Divine omniscience: pick one, but only one.
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Humans without free will would be automatons
and God wouldn't waste his time creating automatons.
That's WAY below his pay grade.
You are claiming knowledge here that you cannot possibly possess.
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
What God DIDN'T do is create a world where there
is no consequence for choosing the wrong path.
If it turns out when I die that your God is real, I do hope he's kind
enough to explain why he chose only idiots and con artists to speak
for him on Earth.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-05 18:07:28 UTC
On Tue, 05 May 2020, Harry Krishna <***@pearpimples.com> wrote:

<...>
Post by Harry Krishna
If it turns out when I die that your God is real, I do hope he's kind
enough to explain why he chose only idiots and con artists to speak
for him on Earth.
Such a question besmirches his son Jesus' life's work and will
undoubtedly land you in the Lava Lakes as fast as you can say,
"Oh shit!"

Lucifer
Oh shit, you are another psychopath into Schadenfreude.
Harry Krishna
2020-05-08 14:14:17 UTC
On Fri, 08 May 2020 19:15:19 +1000, Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
On Tue, 05 May 2020 14:07:28 -0400, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Harry Krishna
If it turns out when I die that your God is real, I do hope he's kind
enough to explain why he chose only idiots and con artists to speak
for him on Earth.
Such a question besmirches his son Jesus' life's work and will
undoubtedly land you in the Lava Lakes as fast as you can say,
"Oh shit!"
Oh shit, you are another psychopath into Schadenfreude.
He's a troll who's here to yank peoples' chains. I suspect he doesn't
believe a word of what he says, but I don't care either way.
Lucifer
I say the same about Janhu.
Lucifer
Lucifer
tirebiter
2020-05-05 20:05:38 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Humans without free will would be automatons
and God wouldn't waste his time creating automatons.
That's WAY below his pay grade.
You are claiming knowledge here that you cannot possibly possess.
Actually, it doesn't matter if not having free will would
make humans be automatons. This god is supposed to be
omniscient (as well as omnipotent and omnipresent).

It would be like a person who wrote, produced, directed and
edited a movie was to watch it a billion times. Everything
between the first and last moments of time would be instantly
known by such a being.

Time wouldn't unfold to an omniscient being the way it does
to us. Everything anywhere, and any time,would be instantly
and simultaneously known to this god.

Yet another thing that christians can't understand or get
right.

---
a.a. #2276
for him on Earth.
Yap Honghor
2020-05-07 12:27:55 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Harry Krishna
Because the world would be less interesting without assholes like you
in it, presumably. Or because there's no God. Take your pick.
There is undoubtedly a God but what atheists don't
want to understand is God created the world to have
both good and evil so mankind could choose willingly
between good and evil. It's called free choice or free
will. Humans without free will would be automatons
and God wouldn't waste his time creating automatons.
That's WAY below his pay grade.
What God DIDN'T do is create a world where there
is no consequence for choosing the wrong path.
Excuses and excuses, without the ability to present evidence for the existence of your pixie....pathetic, would you agree?

If only pixie can appear due to your excuses!
Lucifer
2020-05-08 09:12:29 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Harry Krishna
Because the world would be less interesting without assholes like you
in it, presumably. Or because there's no God. Take your pick.
There is undoubtedly a God but what atheists don't
want to understand is God created the world to have
both good and evil so mankind could choose willingly
between good and evil. It's called free choice or free
will. Humans without free will would be automatons
and God wouldn't waste his time creating automatons.
That's WAY below his pay grade.
God would not create the human brain such that some men
are pedophiles and are compelled to act on it because that
would not be free choice.

Do other species have free choice?
Why must we pay for God choosing the wrong path?
Lucifer

Lucifer

Andrew
2020-05-10 06:31:27 UTC
Hopefully such is not your condition. However I suspect it is.
Pettersen,Roald
2020-05-10 06:54:23 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Harry Krishna
Because the world would be less interesting without assholes like you
in it, presumably. Or because there's no God. Take your pick.
There is undoubtedly a God but what atheists don't want to understand is
God created the world to have both good and evil so mankind could choose
willingly between good and evil. It's called free choice or free will.
Humans without free will would be automatons and God wouldn't waste his
time creating automatons. That's WAY below his pay grade.
God would not create the human brain such that some men are pedophiles and
are compelled to act on it because that would not be free choice.
Hopefully such is not your condition. However I suspect it is.
Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others,
you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no
attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother,
‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank
in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye,
and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
Lucifer
2020-05-10 12:23:00 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Lucifer
God would not create the human brain such that some men
are pedophiles and are compelled to act on it because that
would not be free choice.
Hopefully such is not your condition. However I suspect it is.
So you do understand that God made some men that way.
Why does God do that?
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-10 16:34:54 UTC
Post by Lucifer
So you do understand that God made some men that way.
Why does God do that?
For the sake of variety, if for nothing else. Some men
have a bigger cross to bear in life. That's the way God
intended it. All men were created equal but not the
burdens they must bear. Again, God didn't create a
bunch of automatons who all share the same work
and fate.

Lucifer
2020-05-10 19:54:59 UTC
On Sun, 10 May 2020 12:34:54 -0400, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Lucifer
So you do understand that God made some men that way.
Why does God do that?
For the sake of variety, if for nothing else. Some men
have a bigger cross to bear in life. That's the way God
intended it.
For God's amusement?
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
All men were created equal but not the
burdens they must bear.
Why must we bear any burdens?
Why create automatons at all?
LinuxGal
2020-05-10 20:18:21 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
All men were created equal but not the
burdens they must bear.
Why must we bear any burdens?
That doesn't match the gospel by any means.

John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall
be free indeed.
--
Linux Geeks: Smart. Single. Sexy.
Well, two out of three ain't bad!

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Lucifer
2020-05-11 22:52:43 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
All men were created equal but not the
burdens they must bear.
Why must we bear any burdens?
That doesn't match the gospel by any means.
John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall
be free indeed.
The bible describes God as a bumbling idiot that can't get
anything right.

“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant
character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust,
unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser;
a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal,
filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously
malevolent bully.”

- Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
d***@cox.net
2020-05-12 16:32:00 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
All men were created equal but not the
burdens they must bear.
Why must we bear any burdens?
That doesn't match the gospel by any means.
John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall
be free indeed.
The bible describes God as a bumbling idiot that can't get
anything right.
You sure don't know God.
Post by Lucifer
“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant
character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust,
unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser;
a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal,
filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously
malevolent bully.”
- Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
I didn't realize dawkins was so stupid.
2020-05-12 20:06:59 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant
character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust,
unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser;
a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal,
filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously
malevolent bully.”
- Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
I didn't realize dawkins was so stupid.
...he described your god exactly as portrayed in your Bible. He's spot
on. How is that "stupid" ? I could add several more accurately
descriptive adjectives to the list myself. Your god is one nasty
psycho to say the least.

Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries,
the cruel and tortuous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness
with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more
consistent that we call it the word of a demon than the word of God.
It is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and
brutalize humankind.- Thomas Paine
d***@cox.net
2020-05-12 21:47:51 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant
character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust,
unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser;
a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal,
filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously
malevolent bully.”
- Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
I didn't realize dawkins was so stupid.
...he described your god exactly as portrayed in your Bible.
You're a jerk. You think you know God????
Post by John Locke
Post by d***@cox.net
He's spot
on. How is that "stupid" ? I could add several more accurately
descriptive adjectives to the list myself. Your god is one nasty
psycho to say the least.
Accurately?? Haahaahaa Go for it.
2020-05-13 09:11:21 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by John Locke
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant
character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust,
unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser;
a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal,
filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously
malevolent bully.”
- Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
I didn't realize dawkins was so stupid.
...he described your god exactly as portrayed in your Bible.
You're a jerk. You think you know God????
...there's not much to know...your god is a simple, fictional, two
dimensional character. A jealous, short tempered, psychopath with a
penchant for blood and torture. Not much different then Ivan The
Terrible or Vlad the Impaler...which is what you'd expect
given that your god is a human invention.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by John Locke
Post by d***@cox.net
He's spot
on. How is that "stupid" ? I could add several more accurately
descriptive adjectives to the list myself. Your god is one nasty
psycho to say the least.
Accurately?? Haahaahaa Go for it.
...your fictional god has already been described in detail
by many others. Its a humanly fabricated deity. Very simple
and flawed in nature just like the humans who invented the thing.

d***@cox.net
2020-05-14 18:32:40 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by John Locke
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant
character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust,
unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser;
a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal,
filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously
malevolent bully.”
- Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
I didn't realize dawkins was so stupid.
...he described your god exactly as portrayed in your Bible.
You're a jerk. You think you know God????
...there's not much to know...your god is a simple, fictional, two
dimensional character.
Well, he's the creator. Can you deny that?1

Post by d***@cox.net
Post by John Locke
Post by d***@cox.net
He's spot
on. How is that "stupid" ? I could add several more accurately
descriptive adjectives to the list myself. Your god is one nasty
psycho to say the least.
Accurately?? Haahaahaa Go for it.
...your fictional god has already been described in detail
by many others.
God is not human and never been seen.
Post by John Locke
Its a humanly fabricated deity. Very simple
and flawed in nature just like the humans who invented the thing.
Look, if you choose to reject God, the skin comes from your ass, not mine.
the dukester, American-American
Lucifer
2020-05-13 01:57:32 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
All men were created equal but not the
burdens they must bear.
Why must we bear any burdens?
That doesn't match the gospel by any means.
John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall
be free indeed.
The bible describes God as a bumbling idiot that can't get
anything right.
You sure don't know God.
I'm just saying the bible describes God as a bumbling idiot
that can't get anything right, which you don't deny.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant
character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust,
unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser;
a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal,
filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously
malevolent bully.”
- Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
I didn't realize dawkins was so stupid.
Is it stupid to state observable fact?
Jahnu
2020-05-14 00:36:14 UTC
On Wed, 13 May 2020 11:57:32 +1000, Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
I'm just saying the bible describes God as a bumbling idiot
that can't get anything right, which you don't deny.
Krishna says:

My dear Arjuna, because you are never envious of Me, I shall impart to
you this most confidential knowledge and realization, knowing which
you shall be relieved of the miseries of material existence. (Bg. 9.1)

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all
secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct
perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of
religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed. (Bg. 9.2)
d***@cox.net
2020-05-14 18:34:46 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
All men were created equal but not the
burdens they must bear.
Why must we bear any burdens?
That doesn't match the gospel by any means.
John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall
be free indeed.
The bible describes God as a bumbling idiot that can't get
anything right.
You sure don't know God.
I'm just saying the bible describes God as a bumbling idiot
that can't get anything right, which you don't deny.
God is perfect with perfect ways.
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant
character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust,
unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser;
a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal,
filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously
malevolent bully.”
- Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
He wouldn't know.
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
I didn't realize dawkins was so stupid.
Is it stupid to state observable fact?
"Observable??" Haahaahaa, that's a good one. And you got sucked in.
Post by Lucifer
Lucifer
2020-05-14 22:39:19 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by LinuxGal
That doesn't match the gospel by any means.
John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall
be free indeed.
The bible describes God as a bumbling idiot that can't get
anything right.
You sure don't know God.
I'm just saying the bible describes God as a bumbling idiot
that can't get anything right, which you don't deny.
God is perfect with perfect ways.
What does perfect mean in this context?
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
I didn't realize dawkins was so stupid.
Is it stupid to state observable fact?
"Observable??" Haahaahaa, that's a good one. And you got sucked in.
What do you see when you read the Old Testament?
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-12 17:07:45 UTC
“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant
character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust,
unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser;
a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal,
filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously
malevolent bully.”
- Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
Sounds like Trump Derangement Syndrome targeting
God. Such statements do a superior job of quantifying
the author than the subject of their derision.

Lucifer
2020-05-13 02:08:25 UTC
On Tue, 12 May 2020 13:07:45 -0400, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Lucifer
“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant
character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust,
unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser;
a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal,
filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously
malevolent bully.”
- Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
Sounds like Trump Derangement Syndrome targeting
God.
What is Trump Derangement Syndrome?
Is the truth out of fashion?
Lucifer
Is the truth out of fashion?
Jahnu
2020-05-15 01:00:27 UTC
On Fri, 15 May 2020 09:01:29 +1000, Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Is the truth out of fashion?
For you it is, obviously.

We can’t change the world, nor can we change other persons. The world
is what it is, and people are what they are, and they all work
according to the three modes of material nature, and there is nothing
we can do to change that.

What we can do, however, is change ourselves. We can either accept the
world-view we were brought up with in the global culture, as the all
in all, or we can opt to receive knowledge from God of how the world
works, and act accordingly.

That information is available in Bhagavad Gita.

If the world conflicts with our beliefs and convictions, it is because
we are deluded. We have no knowledge of how the world works.

Basically, what it comes down to - we can either live in a reality
defined by God, or we can live in a reality defined by the modern
Coca-cola culture. It’s up to us. We have that basic choice.

Most people belong to the unthinking masses. They simply accept the
beliefs and convictions they were brought up with, never even
questioning the own mental conditioning.

But with proper guidance and training we can break free from our
social conditioning and become receptive to Krishna’s message.
Krishna’s message will free us from all suffering and make us
absolutely happy.

Again, it’s up to us.

Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-15 01:06:43 UTC
On Fri, 15 May 2020, Lucifer <***@bigpond.com> wrote:

<...>
Post by Lucifer
What is Trump Derangement Syndrome?
Ever heard of an Internet search engine?
Post by Lucifer
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Such statements do a superior job of quantifying
the author than the subject of their derision.
Is the truth out of fashion?
In your posts, yes!

Jahnu
2020-05-13 01:16:37 UTC
On Tue, 12 May 2020 08:52:43 +1000, Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
The bible describes God as a bumbling idiot that can't get
anything right.
Krishna says:

Fools deride Me when I descend in the human form. They do not know My
transcendental nature as the Supreme Lord of all that be. (Bg. 9.11)

Those who are thus bewildered are attracted by demonic and atheistic
views. In that deluded condition, their hopes for liberation, their
fruitive activities, and their culture of knowledge are all defeated.
(Bg. 9.12)
Lucifer
Jahnu
2020-05-08 02:25:25 UTC
bitch maon whine
The real you is the soul. So God is always with the soul.
God, in His Paramatma feature - the Supersoul in the hearts of all
living entities - is always with us. All suffering in the material
world pertains entirely to the body and mind, and God doesn’t
interfere with the material matters of our existence.

How much you suffer or enjoy in your embodied life is up to you, and
no one else. You create your own suffering and enjoyment by the
activities you perform.

God has made some rules for how to act in a particular body. As an
animal, for instance, we can act only the way nature dictates it. As a
human we have more independence of how to act. We basically have the
free will to be good or bad.

The more a person chooses to act according to God’s laws, the more
that person will suffer, and the more a person chooses to follow the
laws of God, the more that person will enjoy.

It’s up to us as humans to decide whether we want to accept God or
reject Him.

Once we accept God in our lives,, our body may still suffer, since
suffering is inherent in the body and mind, but we can still be happy
as souls, because the constitutional position of the soul is to be
happy.

God has given us a process that will purify us gradually from our
bodily identification, and as we follow that process, we will become
released from bodily identification, and thus from suffering. The body
may suffer, but the soul is never affected by the sufferings of the
body and mind.

So the more we identify with our body and its culture, the more
suffering and frustration we will experience in life, and the more we
identify with our real selves, the soul, the more we will transcend
the sufferings of the body and mind, and be happy.

Lord Rishabhadeva says:

When a person considers sense gratification the aim of life, he
certainly becomes mad after materialistic living and engages in all
kinds of sinful activity. He does not know that due to his past
misdeeds he has already received a body which, although temporary, is
the cause of his misery. Actually the living entity should not have
taken on a material body, but he has been awarded the material body
for sense gratification. Therefore I think it not befitting an
intelligent man to involve himself again in the activities of sense
gratification by which he perpetually gets material bodies one after
another. --SB 5.5.4

As long as one does not inquire about the spiritual values of life,
one is defeated and subjected to miseries arising from ignorance. Be
it sinful or pious, karma has its resultant actions. If a person is
engaged in any kind of karma, his mind is called karmatmaka, colored
with fruitive activity. As long as the mind is impure, consciousness
is unclear, and as long as one is absorbed in fruitive activity, he
has to accept a material body. --SB 5.5.5

When the living entity is covered by the mode of ignorance, he does
not understand the individual living being and the supreme living
being, and his mind is subjugated by fruitive activity. Therefore,
until one has love for Lord Vasudeva, who is none other than Myself,
he is certainly not delivered from having to accept a material body
again and again.--SB 5.5.6
Lucifer
2020-05-08 06:06:04 UTC
bitch maon whine
Hi Jesper. What is a maon? You still using turd party software?
Jahnu

again and again.—SB 5.5.6
tirebiter
2020-05-05 17:16:07 UTC
It’s called free will.
According to the fable, this alleged "free will" wasn't
given by this supposed god. It was taken by the first two
humans. Without the incompetent god's knowledge even.

And despite deistic proclamations that "sins of the father"
aren't visited on the children, somehow every human is
tainted from birth with "original sin".

christians define "free will" as the binary choice of
blind belief in an unprovable god, or spending eternity
in a mythical hell (also unproven). And so much for
this fabled god's "infinite mercy".

It's so ridiculous that even believers of this nonsense
can't keep it straight.

---
a.a. #2276
Lucifer
2020-05-08 09:28:55 UTC
On Tue, 5 May 2020 10:16:07 -0700 (PDT), tirebiter
Post by tirebiter
Post by Jahnu
It’s called free will.
According to the fable, this alleged "free will" wasn't
given by this supposed god. It was taken by the first two
humans. Without the incompetent god's knowledge even.
And despite deistic proclamations that "sins of the father"
aren't visited on the children, somehow every human is
tainted from birth with "original sin".
christians define "free will" as the binary choice of
blind belief in an unprovable god, or spending eternity
in a mythical hell (also unproven). And so much for
this fabled god's "infinite mercy".
It's so ridiculous that even believers of this nonsense
can't keep it straight.
You have not seen the evidence because the theists that have
do not want to destroy atheism.
John Locke
2020-05-06 13:50:02 UTC
Why doesn't God make everyone a good person?
...that's simple Jesper...cause gawd needs nasty, religious trolls to
annoy heathen, baby eating atheists !

Lucifer
2020-05-09 05:22:29 UTC
It’s not about free will. God thinks love can be forced.
We don't have free will and God has not used his magic powers
for good.
Cloud Hobbit
2020-05-12 21:44:18 UTC
The real question should be, why did god make Jesper such an ineffectual, lying sack of shit.