Hmmm. Fox poll has Biden up by eight
Add Reply
b***@gmail.com
2020-05-23 03:32:50 UTC
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/499077-fox-news-poll-biden-leads-trump-by-8-points-nationally
A new Fox News poll finds former Vice President Joe Biden leading
President Trump
by 8 points nationally, with the presumptive Democratic
presidential nominee
opening up wide leads among independents and older
voters who broke
for Trump in 2016.
Let me guess, "Fake News", right?
d***@cox.net
2020-05-23 17:43:57 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/499077-fox-news-poll-biden-leads-trump-by-8-points-nationally
A new Fox News poll finds former Vice President Joe Biden leading
President Trump
by 8 points nationally, with the presumptive Democratic
presidential nominee
opening up wide leads among independents and older
voters who broke
for Trump in 2016.
Let me guess, "Fake News", right?
Biden said on live tv that anyone that has to choose between him and Trump, "you
ain't black".
the dukester, American-American
Automatic
2020-05-23 18:49:10 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Biden said on live tv that anyone that has to choose between him and Trump, "you
ain't black".
Lilly white ass biden has no idea what he is talkin' 'bout.
Barack was a racist cracker cops best friend. He didn't do a single solitary thing for african americans. They were expecting him to, and he didn't do anything. Slick willie at least gave a tax break to businesses who hire people with prior felonies, which disproportionately affects who know who. Now, Trump has done more than any president in two generations for african americans. And I expect him to do more in his next term. If you are really black, you would either vote for don or don't vote at all.
tirebiter
2020-05-23 19:05:19 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by b***@gmail.com
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/499077-fox-news-poll-biden-leads-trump-by-8-points-nationally
A new Fox News poll finds former Vice President Joe Biden leading
President Trump
by 8 points nationally, with the presumptive Democratic
presidential nominee
opening up wide leads among independents and older
voters who broke
for Trump in 2016.
Let me guess, "Fake News", right?
Biden said on live tv that anyone that has to choose between him and Trump, "you
ain't black".
Maybe he was trying to reinforce the sting that every black person
should have felt when Trump called nations with black majority
populations "shithole countries".

There are many other examples where Trump demeaned black people.
Look at the massive increase in violence against minorities
over the last 3.5 years.

Any black person who votes for Trump, is voting against his/her
own best interests.

---
a.a. #2276
Automatic
2020-05-23 18:39:29 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Let me guess, "Fake News", right?
No, biden has a nationwide lead, but in the key swing states, where the election comes down to, trump trounces biden at this point in what matters, electoral votes.
tirebiter
2020-05-23 19:14:22 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by b***@gmail.com
Let me guess, "Fake News", right?
No, biden has a nationwide lead, but in the key swing states, where the election comes down to, trump trounces biden at this point in what matters, electoral votes.
The RCP electoral map currently shows Biden with 183 electoral votes
to Trump's 125.

The battleground states do not automatically belong to Trump. He
has done absolutely nothing about the stagnating economy. Other
nations have managed to keep their economies stable until the
pandemic gets resolved. The US is nearing 40 million people out
of work. We could exceed 25% unemployment. That is depression
level

I hear that Trump is currently playing a round of golf, just
after refuting the US death toll from COVID-19.

---
a.a. #2276
Automatic
2020-05-23 19:17:48 UTC
I was talking about the vote come november.
%
november has been cancelled this year due to the virus
Automatic
Is that some sort of skill you have strived to excel at?
%
it's not a wrong answer to me
Automatic
I know you delusionally don't think you are wrong, and you also delusionally think you have a brain that is not defective. But secretly deep down inside, you know your brain is subpar and substandard.
%
i wish it was
Automatic
For sure.
%
no its not and delusionally is not a real word my big brain friend
Automatic
If it were, which ti could be, it would be like an adverb of delusional, going about doing things in a delusional manner or way. Doing them delusionally.
Automatic
If it were, which it could be, it would be like an adverb of delusional, going about doing things in a delusional manner or way. Doing them delusionally.
%
you only have to answer once
%
writing your own dictionary now
Automatic
How about delusively?
%
what about it
Automatic
Would prefer being told that term that is in the dictionary, make you feel better if I did?
%
what
tirebiter
2020-05-24 13:34:50 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by tirebiter
Post by Automatic
Post by b***@gmail.com
Let me guess, "Fake News", right?
No, biden has a nationwide lead, but in the key swing states, where the election comes down to, trump trounces biden at this point in what matters, electoral votes.
The RCP electoral map currently shows
I was talking about the vote come november.
november has been cancelled this year due to the virus
Wrong answer.
Is that some sort of skill you have strived to excel at?
Didn't you hear? To facilitate social distancing, voting will
be extended to two days. Democrats will vote on November 3,
and Republicans will vote on November 4.

---
a.a. #2276
michellemalkingmail.com
You can't read the future, Michael Yost.
Automatic
2020-05-24 14:19:39 UTC
Post by michellemalkingmail.com
Post by Automatic
Post by tirebiter
Post by Automatic
Post by b***@gmail.com
Let me guess, "Fake News", right?
No, biden has a nationwide lead, but in the key swing states, where the election comes down to, trump trounces biden at this point in what matters, electoral votes.
The RCP electoral map currently shows
I was talking about the vote come november.
You can't read the future
Just going by how don won the presidency last time. And you don't have to take my word on don winning again:

https://mobile.twitter.com/niktaylorde/status/1263995313620242439
%
and we all know if it has a url it's true
Automatic
2020-05-24 14:31:50 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by tirebiter
Post by Automatic
Post by b***@gmail.com
Let me guess, "Fake News", right?
No, biden has a nationwide lead, but in the key swing states, where the election comes down to, trump trounces biden at this point in what matters, electoral votes.
The RCP electoral map currently shows
I was talking about the vote come november.
You can't read the future
https://mobile.twitter.com/niktaylorde/status/1263995313620242439
and we all know if it has a url it's true
Joe's statement, that joe biden was 'going to beat joe biden' was all over the news:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/surgeon-who-operated-on-joe-biden-hes-better-now-than-before-brain-surgery

Jill recounts Joe's doctor telling the family that there was a significant chance he’d have permanent neurological damage, particularly after he suffered a second aneurysm, a condition in which an artery becomes weak and bulges out.

"Our doctor told us there was a 50-50 chance Joe wouldn't survive surgery," she wrote. "He also said that it was even more likely that Joe would have permanent brain damage if he survived. And if any part of his brain would be adversely affected, it would be the area that governed speech."

Of those who survive, 66 percent have a neurological deficit.
%
and if it's on the news its true
Automatic
2020-05-24 14:38:25 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by Automatic
Post by tirebiter
Post by Automatic
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
People make all sorts of outlandish claims with words, or inaccurate spin or characterizations.
The things I posted can be verified.
%
ok verify them all and don't miss any
Automatic
2020-05-24 14:50:17 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by Automatic
Post by tirebiter
Post by Automatic
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
ok verify them
I do that typically before posting.
You could spend a few moments doing that before you bring tripe here.
%
2020-05-24 14:59:12 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by Automatic
Post by tirebiter
Post by Automatic
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
ok verify them and don't leave any out

michellemalkingmail.com
2020-05-24 10:42:51 UTC
'Fraid not. The red states are flipping all over the country. Biden leads in electoral votes, too.
Automatic
2020-05-24 14:18:13 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by b***@gmail.com
Let me guess, "Fake News", right?
No, biden has a nationwide lead, but in the key swing states, where the election comes down to, trump trounces biden at this point in what matters, electoral votes.
'Fraid not.
Fraid so.
%
slightly concerned not
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-05-24 10:41:19 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/499077-fox-news-poll-biden-leads-trump-by-8-points-nationally
A new Fox News poll finds former Vice President Joe Biden leading
President Trump
by 8 points nationally, with the presumptive Democratic
presidential nominee
opening up wide leads among independents and older
voters who broke
for Trump in 2016.
Let me guess, "Fake News", right?
A poll shown on MSNBC showed Biden ahead of Trump by 11 points.
Double digits.