Nobody Owes You Proof of Anything.
2018-11-26 06:54:53 UTC
The burden of proof only falls on the claimant who wants to convince somebody of something, like in a debate.

If I don't care if you believe my claim or not, I don't have to prove anything and there is nothing you can do about it.

This is so logically obvious that I cannot believe anyone does not already understand it.
v***@gmail.com
2018-11-26 06:58:38 UTC
https://www.orderofman.com/no-one-owes-you-a-thing/
Malte Runz
2018-11-26 18:19:43 UTC
The burden of proof only falls on the claimant who wants to convince somebody of something, like in a debate.
If I don't care if you believe my claim or not, I don't have to prove anything and there is nothing you can do about it.
This is so logically obvious that I cannot believe anyone does not already understand it.
https://www.orderofman.com/no-one-owes-you-a-thing/
The article has absolutely nothing to do with being owed proof of
something. It's basically about 'being your own man', 'carpe diem' and
'just do it'.
Did you read it, or did you simply link to it, because it has most of
the same words in the title as your subject?
Malte Runz
Tim
2018-11-26 08:39:41 UTC
If you don't want people to accept your claims that's fine. But why come here making claims then? You're very irrational, not to mention dishonest, and like most of the theist trolls here, you crave our attention. You should get some mental health treatment.
v***@gmail.com
Go jack off elsewhere.
Tim
2018-11-26 08:48:48 UTC
The burden of proof only falls on the claimant who wants to convince
somebody of something, like in a debate.
If I don't care if you believe my claim or not, I don't have to prove
anything and there is nothing you can do about it.
This is so logically obvious that I cannot believe anyone does not
already understand it.
If you don't want people to accept your claims that's fine. But why come
here making claims then? You're very irrational, not to mention
dishonest, and like most of the theist trolls here, you crave our
attention. You should get some mental health treatment.
Go jack off elsewhere.
Fuck you cocksucker, if you don't like it here go spread your trash
elsewhere, you stupid cunt.
v***@gmail.com
Go jack off elsewhere.
Yap Honghor
2018-11-26 08:54:17 UTC
The burden of proof only falls on the claimant who wants to convince somebody of something, like in a debate.
If I don't care if you believe my claim or not, I don't have to prove anything and there is nothing you can do about it.
This is so logically obvious that I cannot believe anyone does not already understand it.
If you don't want people to accept your claims that's fine. But why come here making claims then? You're very irrational, not to mention dishonest, and like most of the theist trolls here, you crave our attention. You should get some mental health treatment.
Go jack off elsewhere.
Tim is absolutely right in his comment which you refuse to accept???
Why?
Yap Honghor
2018-11-26 08:52:20 UTC
And you therefore are admitting that you are trolling for fun when you make your posts, offering nothing as evidence or proof?????????????
Greywolf
2018-11-26 09:03:49 UTC
The burden of proof only falls on the claimant who wants to convince somebody of something, like in a debate.
That's right. But if the claimant can't possibly prove what they are claiming is true, they should shut up until they can.

Invading an atheist forum with unsubstantiated nonsense is ridiculous. But if it's done just to be a prick . . . well that makes you what you are, doesn't it?
Post by v***@gmail.com
If I don't care if you believe my claim or not, I don't have to prove anything and there is nothing you can do about it.
Except highlight the fact that you're a mentally-ill nut-job. Just because you can post utter nonsense in this forum--and break Charter Rules--in no way makes your meaningless drivel, meaningful.
Post by v***@gmail.com
This is so logically obvious that I cannot believe anyone does not already understand it.
Oh, we get it. You're a mentally-ill prick who realizes that you can post utter nonsense in an atheist forum and get away with it.

Wanna blow a fart while you're at it, too?
default
2018-11-26 10:30:23 UTC
The burden of proof only falls on the claimant who wants to convince somebody of something, like in a debate.
If I don't care if you believe my claim or not, I don't have to prove anything and there is nothing you can do about it.
This is so logically obvious that I cannot believe anyone does not already understand it.
You're absolutely right, if you are more comfortable believing in gods
that is your right and no one on alt.atheism wants to separate you
from your comfortable delusions.

The thing you fail to understand is that your delusion does not merit
respect or give you special privileges.
Talk.Origins
2018-11-26 11:40:07 UTC
The burden of proof only falls on the claimant who wants to convince somebody of something, like in a debate.
If I don't care if you believe my claim or not, I don't have to prove anything and there is nothing you can do about it.
This is so logically obvious that I cannot believe anyone does not already understand it.
[quote]

THE LAST JUDGEMENT

1. Abortion
YHWH Allah said abortion is now acceptable on this planet when solely desired by the embryo mother; there are too many souls on this planet, and many new developing exoplanets need old souls.

2. Birth Control
YHWH Allah said birth control is now acceptable on this planet when solely desired by the male and the female; there are too many souls on this planet, and many new developing exoplanets need old souls.

3. Death Penalty
YHWH Allah said death penalty is now acceptable on this planet when solely desired by the jurisdiction; there are too many souls on this planet, and many new developing exoplanets need old souls.

4. Euthanasia
YHWH Allah said euthanasia is now acceptable on this planet when solely desired by the body's owner; there are too many souls on this planet, and many new developing exoplanets need old souls.

5. Human Embryos
YHWH Allah said human embryo destruction is now acceptable on this planet when solely desired by the embryo owner; there are too many souls on this planet, and many new developing exoplanets need old souls.

6. Human Cloning
YHWH Allah said human cloning is now acceptable on this planet when solely desired by the donor(s): however; there are too many souls on this planet, and many new developing exoplanets need old souls.

7. Marriage
YHWH Allah said marriage is not acceptable on this planet; as Isa wrote in 1 Injeel 22:30; for in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

http://www.worldometers.info/
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/187341283/
https://overpopulation-project.com/organizations-dealing-with-overpopulation/

MUHAMMAD
the Apostle

[/quote]

Talk.Origins
Malcolm McMahon
2018-11-26 12:21:26 UTC
The burden of proof only falls on the claimant who wants to convince somebody
of something, like in a debate.
If I don't care if you believe my claim or not, I don't have to prove anything
and there is nothing you can do about it.
This is so logically obvious that I cannot believe anyone does not already understand it.
But the very fact that theists post again and again to alt.atheism shows that
you _do_ want to convince somebody of something, perhaps yourself.
Kevrob
2018-11-26 18:32:12 UTC
The burden of proof only falls on the claimant who wants to convince somebody
of something, like in a debate.
If I don't care if you believe my claim or not, I don't have to prove anything
and there is nothing you can do about it.
This is so logically obvious that I cannot believe anyone does not already understand it.
But the very fact that theists post again and again to alt.atheism shows that
you _do_ want to convince somebody of something, perhaps yourself.
The Christians want to convince Yahooey and Josh that they are
trying to spread their ghodz' message.

Their not brave enough to bribe their way into a protected indigenous
culture zone and get shot at with arrows, so they visit here behind
their keyboards.

"Jews don't proselytize," so Tandy is just being an asshole.

prove it
v***@gmail.com
We want to correct the lies you tell about religion..
John Locke
2018-11-26 18:05:21 UTC
The burden of proof only falls on the claimant who wants to convince somebody of something, like in a debate.
...correct. And if you want to convince us that Moses existed, you'd
better have some tangible, testable, verifiable evidence instead of
all that hearsay nonsense you keep posting.
Post by v***@gmail.com
If I don't care if you believe my claim or not, I don't have to prove anything and there is nothing you can do about it.
...if you don't care, then why are you posting religious claims to an
atheist newsgroup ?
Post by v***@gmail.com
This is so logically obvious that I cannot believe anyone does not already understand it.
...what YOU don't understand is that posts from highly suspect ancient
"historians" that you keep recycling IS NOT evidence. If you want to
prove that the Exodus happened, then you're gonna need a
professional, unbiased, scientifically processed archeological dig.
%
2018-11-26 18:18:13 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
This is so logically obvious that I cannot believe anyone does not already understand it.
...what YOU don't understand is that posts from highly suspect ancient
"historians" that you keep recycling IS NOT evidence. If you want to
prove that the Exodus happened, then you're gonna need a
professional, unbiased, scientifically processed archeological dig.
and after he does all that work you'll deny it's validity no matter what
is says , look at yourself you're ready to tell him that now ,
and if you answer this you'll do the same thing
Christopher A. Lee
2018-11-26 18:28:15 UTC
On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 10:05:21 -0800, John Locke
Post by v***@gmail.com
If I don't care if you believe my claim or not, I don't have to prove anything and there is nothing you can do about it.
...if you don't care, then why are you posting religious claims to an
atheist newsgroup ?
To keep reminding us that he's mad.
This is so logically obvious that I cannot believe anyone does not already understand it.
...what YOU don't understand is that posts from highly suspect ancient
"historians" that you keep recycling IS NOT evidence. If you want to
prove that the Exodus happened, then you're gonna need a
professional, unbiased, scientifically processed archeological dig.
He doesn't care why his "scholars" believe it - whether it's just
their religious belief or if they actually reached a researched
concluion.
v***@gmail.com
2018-11-26 18:54:25 UTC
The burden of proof only falls on the claimant who wants to convince somebody of something, like in a debate.
...correct. And if you want to convince us that Moses existed, you'd
better have some tangible, testable, verifiable evidence instead of
all that hearsay nonsense you keep posting.
Liar. According to Historical Method, historians can use hearsay.
YOU ARE A STUPID LIAR.