Linuxgal, was this you?
Add Reply
Oko tillo
2020-03-25 05:28:28 UTC
(definitely not a nut)

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/r4YlYkwgaOE/MHnaD-2coSIJ

Oko
LinuxGal
2020-03-26 01:13:53 UTC
Post by Oko tillo
(definitely not a nut)
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/r4YlYkwgaOE/MHnaD-2coSIJ
I go way back (1996), when they were handing out aa numbers
even, and I dinnit get one. Fuckers.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Oko tillo
2020-03-26 04:03:38 UTC
==
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Oko tillo
(definitely not a nut)
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/r4YlYkwgaOE/MHnaD-2coSIJ
I go way back (1996), when they were handing out aa numbers
even, and I dinnit get one. Fuckers.
Cool! You made me go look, that's nine years before I showed up.

Oko
Post by LinuxGal
--
I have spoken.
2020-03-26 05:10:33 UTC
Post by Oko tillo
==
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Oko tillo
(definitely not a nut)
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/r4YlYkwgaOE/MHnaD-2coSIJ
I go way back (1996), when they were handing out aa numbers
even, and I dinnit get one. Fuckers.
Cool! You made me go look, that's nine years before I showed up.
You can still get a number. I posted for years without one.

Michelle hands them out, right?

2020-03-26 05:15:49 UTC
You can still get a number. I posted for years without one.
Michelle hands them out, right?
Cool, may I have #666?

Anything I can do to annoy the idiots is fine by me.
michellemalkingmail.com
Already taken.
Kurt Nicklas
2020-03-27 19:19:20 UTC
You can still get a number. I posted for years without one.
Michelle hands them out, right?
Cool, may I have #666?
Anything I can do to annoy the idiots is fine by me.
Haha.

You people have the emotional age of middle schoolers.

(Sorry to insult the real middle schoolers out there!)

<snickers>

----

"Have a nice day, and feel free to consume as much Zyklon B as you can."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 9/6/19

'Yeah, I'm an atheist! I'd like to gas all theists!!!'
--- "Malte Runz 5/17/19 who thinks it's funny to joke about threatening people he doesn't like.

"And trying jumping from a high rise, it is also an illusion!"
---"Yap Honghor" proving asian atheists also have death fantasies.

"I'm not interested in your faggot fantasies, faggot."
--- "Tim"(Beesley) 2/7/19

"Go suck on a can of Zyklon B, you ignorant fuck."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 8/13/17

" I'm the same Christian "killer" I've been for years and years"
---"Greywolf" (Lawrence 'Larry" Flowers) 7/16/19

IC | XC
-------
NI | KA

_V_infernalis_
2020-03-26 05:57:56 UTC
Post by Oko tillo
==
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Oko tillo
(definitely not a nut)
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/r4YlYkwgaOE/MHnaD-2coSIJ
vi
Post by Kevrob
Post by Oko tillo
Post by LinuxGal
I go way back (1996), when they were handing out aa numbers
even, and I dinnit get one. Fuckers.
Cool! You made me go look, that's nine years before I showed up.
You can still get a number. I posted for years without one.
Michelle hands them out, right?
I want the number Earl couldn't calculate. I know, I know: that's all of them.
But I mean this one:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/OXF---C6r8M%5B676-700%5D

_V_infernalis_
2020-03-26 06:13:14 UTC
Post by _V_infernalis_
Post by Kevrob
Post by Oko tillo
==
Post by Kevrob
Post by _V_infernalis_
Post by Kevrob
You can still get a number. I posted for years without one.
Michelle hands them out, right?
I want the number Earl couldn't calculate. I know, I know: that's all of them.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/OXF---C6r8M%5B676-700%5D
Oopsie, make that this one:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/OXF---C6r8M/GbNVZGCIAAAJ

michellemalkingmail.com
You get the next # on the list, as long as you are an atheist.
michellemalkingmail.com
Yep, at ***@comcast.net
LinuxGal
2020-03-26 12:55:35 UTC
Post by Oko tillo
==
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Oko tillo
(definitely not a nut)
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/r4YlYkwgaOE/MHnaD-2coSIJ
I go way back (1996), when they were handing out aa numbers
even, and I dinnit get one. Fuckers.
Cool! You made me go look, that's nine years before I showed up.
You can still get a number. I posted for years without one.
Michelle hands them out, right?
My situation was that I was a theist "troll" who became an
atheist in 2002 after the Catholic boy butt scandal broke,
and my history on a.a. was such that the community didn't
believe my conversion. So I made the request, and was
denied, because they thought I was being a Poe, before Poe
even made the Urban Dictionary. And being Taoist, it didn't
bother me, but I also didn't forget it. And here I am, in
2020, part of the a.a. signal rather than the noise. Go
figure.
--
I have spoken.

2020-03-26 21:23:31 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
My situation was that I was a theist "troll" who
became an atheist in 2002 after the Catholic boy
butt scandal broke,
Would it be logical to conclude that if the CC
is bad, therefore that atheism is good, and that
there is no God?

No.

That would be *illogical* as well as foolish,
and silly.

However, if many atheists came from such
a perspective, then it WOULD be logical to
conclude that-->many of our atheist friends
stand on a position that is . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"*illogical* as well as foolish, and silly."

Those are the undeniable, logical facts.
Oko tillo
2020-03-26 21:54:39 UTC
Post by Andrew
Would it be logical to conclude that if the CC
is bad, therefore that atheism is good, and that
there is no God?
Would it be logical to conclude that if there is could be found some evidence
supporting the existence of an Entity that could be considered godlike, that
that is evidence that It is the Judeo-Christian God?
Post by Andrew
No.
Exactly: No.
Post by Andrew
That would be *illogical* as well as foolish,
and silly.
And yet you persist.

However, if evidence *can* be shown that JHWH & Company indeed do exist,
then it would be illogical and foolish indeed to reject it out of hand.

With that in mind, I told Andrew in another thread that I was receptive to any such evidence.

To which he responded:

"He is the most awesome One who created the entire
Universe, with all of its multiple dimensions. He is
the only living and true God"

When I tried to point that this was basically "God is Great. Good is Good. Yay God!"
and not exactly evidence, he replied.

"You are obviously not in a condition to receive any evidence".

Hard to come up with anything more illogical than that.

(and I'll toss in "foolish" and "silly" for free)

Oko
Dennis Marcus
2020-03-27 00:25:22 UTC
Oko: and dealing with an illogical and irrational fool who is completely blind to any evidence forces a change of tactics...
Oko tillo
2020-03-27 01:29:25 UTC
On Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 5:25:27 PM UTC-7, Dennis Marcus wrote:
==
https://ibb.co/FWJt0vZ

Oko
Peter Pan
2020-03-27 00:19:43 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by LinuxGal
My situation was that I was a theist "troll" who
became an atheist in 2002 after the Catholic boy
butt scandal broke,
Would it be logical to conclude that if the CC
is bad, therefore that atheism is good, and that
there is no God?
Would it be logical to conclude that if evolution is
flawed, therefore that Genesis creationism must be true?
Post by Andrew
No.
Why are you always compelled to answer your own
rhetorical question? You seem to fear that without your
guidance, the reader will give the "wrong" answer.
LinuxGal
2020-03-26 12:59:10 UTC
Post by Oko tillo
==
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Oko tillo
(definitely not a nut)
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/r4YlYkwgaOE/MHnaD-2coSIJ
I go way back (1996), when they were handing out aa numbers
even, and I dinnit get one. Fuckers.
Cool! You made me go look, that's nine years before I showed up.
I was using Dejanews before they got bought out and became
Google Groups, and I also used pine on a University of
Washington account, with fond memories, which is why I use
alpine today. In my earlier posts I was doing Catholic
apologetics, I was arguing FOR the existence of God.
Obviously there was a change.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Oko tillo
2020-03-26 20:25:42 UTC
==
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Oko tillo
==
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Oko tillo
(definitely not a nut)
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/r4YlYkwgaOE/MHnaD-2coSIJ
I go way back (1996), when they were handing out aa numbers
even, and I dinnit get one. Fuckers.
Cool! You made me go look, that's nine years before I showed up.
I was using Dejanews
Boy, do I miss Dejanews.
Post by LinuxGal
before they got bought out and became
Google Groups, and I also used pine on a University of
Washington account, with fond memories, which is why I use
alpine today.
Text-based! I used 'rn', and still miss it sorely. All the UNIX-style search power.

I must look into alpine.

Post by LinuxGal
apologetics, I was arguing FOR the existence of God.
Obviously there was a change.
You saw the dark! Good for you.

(me too)

Oko
Post by LinuxGal
--
I have spoken.
https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-03-26 20:38:42 UTC
Post by Oko tillo
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Oko tillo
Post by LinuxGal
apologetics, I was arguing FOR the existence of God.
Obviously there was a change.
You saw the dark! Good for you.
(me too)
Misery loves company so atheists do cluster.
Atheists live dangerously because of the way
they slurp each other. Not wise in these days
of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." __Henry David Thoreau
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-03-26 09:01:45 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Oko tillo
(definitely not a nut)
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/r4YlYkwgaOE/MHnaD-2coSIJ
I go way back (1996), when they were handing out aa numbers
even, and I dinnit get one. Fuckers.
--
I have spoken.
https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
All it takes to get an aa# is your name or nym, age, country
and the kind of atheist you are (atheist, atheistic agnostic, secular
humanist, secular Jew). You have to be an atheist to join the list.

I'm still keeping a written list.
Cloud Hobbit
2020-03-26 21:36:05 UTC
Post by michellemalkingmail.com
All it takes to get an aa# is your name or nym, age, country
and the kind of atheist you are (atheist, atheistic agnostic, secular
humanist, secular Jew). You have to be an atheist to join the list.

Cloudhobbit
Age 70
Country: USA
Atheist by virtue of the lack of evidence for a God. I guess that makes me a strong atheist. The kind that hates stupidity in place of reality. The kind that requires evidence to believe anything.

If we are designed in the image of God, why aren't we invisible?