++ (Mayor) Again praying for Daryl Kabatoff's perishing soul on 03/16/20 ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-16 07:01:00 UTC
"If I Was Mayor ..."
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/TkxvmzHKX3g/vjKvtKBHCQAJ
In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Daryl, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
How am I? Heart failing from the ongoing stress of threat of additional arrests and rounds of psychiatric horror.
Recognizing that your being able to reply here on Usenet does, in
fact, mean that you have the more fundamental ability to eat despite
your "ongoing stress," I share with you, Daryl, that it's really
wonderful knowing through our hunger (i.e. ability to eat) that we're
both not having a heart attack at the moment in accordance with pure
logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to
write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here
So now how are you ?
Greetings to you as well, Andrew B.Chung...
Again, I advise that you, Daryl, really try to write that you're
So now again, how are you ?
Hello Andrew, greetings to you as well ...
Again, I really advise that you, Daryl, **really** try to write that
So now again, how are you ?
And also to you.
Again, I really advise a 4th time here that you, Daryl, **really** try
to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here
So now again, how are you ?
Sounds too much like a "litany" used in a mainstream church.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/TkxvmzHKX3g/vBiyVn31BgAJ

No it does not.

Video proof that saying we're "wonderfully hungry" does not sound
"like a 'litany' used in a mainstream church" as evident by the lack
of musicality:

Instead, the real reason why you are unable to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry" is because GOD is not helping you to do it.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke 6:21a), I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD changes your heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 &
36:26) so that you, Daryl, would come to trust the truth (John 14:6),
Who is LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Laus Deo !

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Daryl
2020-03-16 16:53:45 UTC
http://youtu.be/qBVxHCHx6eY
Instead, the real reason why you are unable to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry" is because GOD is not helping you to do it.
While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke 6:21a), I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD changes your heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 &
36:26) so that you, Daryl, would come to trust the truth (John 14:6),
Who is LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com
Amen.
Laus Deo !
from around the heart
HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare
Some 32 years of urging people to show some compassion to those among us who have been stripped of our rights and repeatedly tortured by psychiatrists, and here we have a "doctor" urging me to repeat a litany regarding food. Turning trees into decorated idols violates God’s First Three Commandments, you are silent about the blinkin’ trees, and silent about the psychiatrists who defend this Catholic fertility rite with violence. People who have their heads banging in pain from the horrid drugs, and fed tiny portions of poor quality food in hospitals, care little about uttering your hunger litany. In addition to facing years of brutal horrid torture, I then had to face meager prospects of employment so that I can buy myself a decent meal. You are totally silent on the issue of the churches united with Rome in teaching people to turn trees into decorated idols. I am tired of Catholic litanies and no longer care to hear your version of it. Andrew B. Chung, I have no doubt in my mind that you are correct that over-eating is detrimental to health, but in this point of my miserable life, I would be happy to eat an enormous beef steak and wash it down with an entire bottle of red wine and die, as I am so very tired of people’s compassionlessness to the victims of psychiatric horror.

Litany: a series of petitions for use in church services or processions, usually recited by the clergy and responded to in a recurring formula by the people. A tedious recital or repetitive series.

Andrew B. Chung, you defend the pagan fertility rites taught by the Catholic Church by ignoring them and by redirecting attention to a relatively unimportant issue. In place of compassion for people who have and are being tortured to death in psychiatric facilities for daring to speak in opposition to your Catholic church, you instead offer another Catholic litany. And for my failure to recite your Catholic litany, you claim that my soul is perishing. You are morally bankrupt.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-16 18:38:55 UTC
++ (Mayor) 03/16/20 Again praying here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/cZT5zTB0TNg/HQZJeUMKBwAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-17 03:16:22 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xdpIqbZNRKM/Ukw0x9_6AwAJ
Subject: The Ironic Solution To Garabandal Miracle Date
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, Curtis, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_usQ0mTEE2M/1R33gxBuDQAJ
I am glad ...
I hope your "glad" means you, Curtis, also have a healthy appetite
too.
So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
Not sure ...
I share with you, Curtis, that your being able to reply here on USENET
does indicate that you have the more fundamental ability to eat.
So you do, in truth, have the ability to eat, don't you (yes/no) ?
Please establish relevance of your question to anything I posted.
Well I know that those cannot eat die: my mother at an advanced age
accepted a vaccine meant to protect from influenza and lost her appetite completely.
Taking your reply with your continued interest to mean "yes, you have
a healthy appetite," I share with you, Curtis, that it's really
Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3)
that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels
in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic
(healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write
that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you
are: So now how are you ?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_usQ0mTEE2M/7x4euih_DQAJ
I'm not familiar with this group, but I feel it's inappropriate for
the servant
preparing the banquet to speak of his own hunger being satiated.
I have mixed reactions about what remains to be fulfilled, especially since
it will mean the eternal damnation of countless clueless people seeking
validation from each other.
Of course. Luke 12:37-46.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_usQ0mTEE2M/vZZIRjOGDQAJ
To be wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) is to be
ready (Luke 12:38) to eat at the LORD's table (Luke 12:37) watchful as
to not commit the deadly Adam&Eve sin (Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony
(Proverbs 23:2).
Indeed, I am http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) and
hope you, Madhu, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
Blashempy (sic) ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Y1jq8v3IZ6I/zD7-X8t3CgAJ

8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke 6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14)
that GOD changes your heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you,
Madhu, would come to trust the truth (John 14:6), Who is Jesus Christ
of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Laus DEO.

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-17 09:51:35 UTC
++ (Mayor) 03/17/20 Again praying here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/cZT5zTB0TNg/HQZJeUMKBwAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-18 02:16:09 UTC
++ (Mayor) 03/17/20 Again praying a 2nd time here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/cZT5zTB0TNg/HQZJeUMKBwAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-20 13:20:40 UTC
++ (Mayor) 03/20/20 Again praying here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/cZT5zTB0TNg/HQZJeUMKBwAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-24 07:19:32 UTC
++ (Mayor) 03/24/20 Again praying here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/cZT5zTB0TNg/HQZJeUMKBwAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-26 16:42:38 UTC
++ (Mayor) 03/26/20 Again praying here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/cZT5zTB0TNg/HQZJeUMKBwAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-31 09:07:43 UTC
++ (Mayor) 03/31/20 Again praying here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/cZT5zTB0TNg/HQZJeUMKBwAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-31 20:00:56 UTC
++ (Mayor) 03/31/20 Again praying a 2nd time here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/cZT5zTB0TNg/HQZJeUMKBwAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-06 07:03:09 UTC
++ (Mayor) 04/06/20 Again praying here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/cZT5zTB0TNg/HQZJeUMKBwAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-11 12:57:50 UTC
++ (Mayor) 04/11/20 Again praying here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/cZT5zTB0TNg/HQZJeUMKBwAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-20 00:48:32 UTC
++ (Mayor) 04/19/20 Again praying here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/cZT5zTB0TNg/HQZJeUMKBwAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-28 03:39:33 UTC
++ (Mayor) 04/27/20 Again praying here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/cZT5zTB0TNg/HQZJeUMKBwAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-05-07 04:25:26 UTC
++ (Mayor) 05/07/20 Again praying here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/cZT5zTB0TNg/HQZJeUMKBwAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-05-20 02:09:25 UTC
++ (Mayor) 05/19/20 Again praying here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/cZT5zTB0TNg/HQZJeUMKBwAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-05-31 01:31:19 UTC
++ (Mayor) 05/30/20 Again praying here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/cZT5zTB0TNg/HQZJeUMKBwAJ