President Trump Takes Aim At 9th Circuit Court!!! :-D
viva padrepio
2019-01-23 13:11:02 UTC
President Trump ready to flood circuit court with conservative judges!!! :-)
Tim
2019-01-23 14:43:05 UTC
Post by viva padrepio
President Trump ready to flood circuit court with conservative judges!!! :-)
Viva Pedophile: "All the diddlers at the vatican are ready to flood my arse hole!!!"

:-O
v***@gmail.com
2019-01-23 18:30:12 UTC
Post by viva padrepio
President Trump ready to flood circuit court with conservative judges!!! :-)
The article I read said he appointed 2 liberals to that court.

In any event, the Pres. only appoints the judges. They must be confirmed by the Senate before they can take a seat.
Yap Honghor
2019-01-24 02:47:46 UTC
Post by viva padrepio
President Trump ready to flood circuit court with conservative judges!!! :-)
Ya, and they are the fucking neocons...