Grimpote Has a New Business
2019-02-14 08:49:06 UTC
He gives blowjobs. This is his pricelist

Dogs 25cents
Horses 15 cents
Bulls 30 cents
Camels 37 cents
Pigs 40 cents
Tim
At least he charges. You hang out at the docks and suck sailor dick for free. Then you come here and pretend that playing with the captain's 'mast' makes you an officer in the navy, LOL!
Christopher A. Lee
:-)
v***@gmail.com
https://tinyurl.com/yd59p2kt
v***@gmail.com
2019-02-14 17:39:57 UTC
On Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 12:55:44 AM UTC-8, Tim wrote:

TIM'S LIES

https://tinyurl.com/ya5s233e

g***@gmail.com
2019-02-14 09:34:14 UTC
He gives blowjobs. This is his pricelist
Dogs 25cents
Horses 15 cents
Bulls 30 cents
Camels 37 cents
Pigs 40 cents
Tsk! Is that any way to thank me for letting everyone know that

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Usenet

you're *famous*!?!?

Famous well beyond the parochial bounds of

https://archive.is/ggpAz

our humble echo chamber!

Sadly though, I must point out that you're not keeping your vow

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/udIOSF74Ko8/FhbIJfaaFAAJ

to me.

But do keep trying -- better people than you have mastered the knack of ignoring me.
I myself can ignore me up to fifteen times a day.

Quadro