COVID-19 to be cured in four days
Add Reply
David Dalton
2020-03-26 02:55:25 UTC
I am the latest avatar type (similar to those who have
been called avatars, including Jesus, Krishna, Rama,
and Buddha) and, partly due to the extent of the
Internet, have a global region. The main evidence
for my being an avatar type is my sun stare, naked
thorn hill climb, and blue rose vision of Sept. 5/6, 1991.
Details on that, and other evidence, is given on my
Salmon on the Thorns web page.

As part of my four components (global new age onset magickal
workings) I have, by negotiating with my top deity ALL
by perineum click divination (no voices), instigated
sudden magickal evolution for humans, cetaceans, and
nonhumansimians globally. This has resulted in a split
of the homo sapiens species into 55 equal species in
ghomo species group (where the prefix g means in my
global region; there may still be homo sapiens members
outside the solar system).

Physical evolution related transformation (including
of adults) and healing began at 0202 UTC/GMT
March 26, 2020. All COVID-19 patients should be fully
cured by 0202 UTC/GMT March 30, 2020, and those not
currently infected now have immunity.

If this turns out to be a fake activation sequence
I will make some adjustments and try again.
If, on the other hand, it works, then I give
most of the credit to ALL, who I think is the
same as the Christian God who played a role
in my early life.
"Well, remember how I found you there/Alone in your electric chair
I told you dirty jokes until you smiled" (Billy Joel)
David Dalton
2020-03-26 04:42:30 UTC
In article
Post by David Dalton
[...]
OK, I am now divining by perineum click divination
that it was a fake activation sequence.

I will try again beginning tonight, after I
sign off this computer.

This time I will negotiate with God, defined
as the all-governing someone. That is in line
with the Nicene Creed, where the original Greek
word often translated as almighty or all-powerful
actually means all-governing.

But if all/everything is a someone then ALL,
defined as the someone that is all/everything,
is obviously all-governing and the same as
God. However I have to allow for the
possibility that all/everything is not a
someone.

I don't know how long the activation sequence
will take, but I hope for a cure for
COVID-19 by first quarter moon. (But it
could take as long as full moon).

If this works I will do my best to explain it
scientifically to atheists.
David Dalton
2020-03-30 21:13:43 UTC
On Mar 26, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in
Post by David Dalton
I don't know how long the activation sequence
will take, but I hope for a cure for
COVID-19 by first quarter moon. (But it
could take as long as full moon).
And full moon is the onset of Passover.
Post by David Dalton
If this works I will do my best to explain it
scientifically to atheists.
"And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the
hill is shifting sand/And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)