You need to watch this
Add Reply
Kurt Nicklas
2020-09-14 07:32:09 UTC
and turn the volume UP

https://twitter.com/i/status/1305282427154096133
Yap Honghor
2020-09-14 07:59:56 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
and turn the volume UP
https://twitter.com/i/status/1305282427154096133
Looks like your dear buddy is crying aloud...
Kurt Nicklas
2020-09-14 10:34:54 UTC
https://tinyurl.com/ybllyd7m
----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2020-09-14 10:23:43 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
and turn the volume UP
So what, you still have no evidence of your god/God/Hell/souls/angels.
--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
A Jesus is as useful as a Zeus.
sycophant - an ass kisser of un-evidenced dictator god.
Kurt Nicklas
2020-09-14 10:32:57 UTC
https://tinyurl.com/ybllyd7m
Yap Honghor
2020-09-14 14:00:52 UTC
You must be feeling proud to be a racist who is anti-Chinese?
Kurt Nicklas
2020-09-14 19:00:17 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
and turn the volume UP
https://twitter.com/i/status/1305282427154096133
https://tinyurl.com/ybllyd7m
You must be feeling proud to be a racist who is anti-Chinese?
Yet I condemn the brutal Communist regime of Mao which killed over 60 million Chinese during Marxist social experiments.

You, however, have not condemned those actions.

Looks like you're the one who's anti-Chinese, not me.

https://tinyurl.com/ybrnyx7r
%
2020-09-14 19:18:35 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
and turn the volume UP
https://twitter.com/i/status/1305282427154096133
https://tinyurl.com/ybllyd7m
You must be feeling proud to be a racist who is anti-Chinese?
Yet I condemn the brutal Communist regime of Mao which killed over 60 million Chinese during Marxist social experiments.
You, however, have not condemned those actions.
Looks like you're the one who's anti-Chinese, not me.
https://tinyurl.com/ybrnyx7r
i didn't watch it and i didn't turn it up and i survived ,
i did not need to watch this
Siri Cruise
2020-09-14 20:15:31 UTC
In article
<b7d08cfe-0b66-444d-8467-***@googlegroups.com>,
Kurt Nicklas <***@gmail.com> wrote:

No, I don't.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2020-09-15 01:54:53 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
and turn the volume UP
https://twitter.com/i/status/1305282427154096133
https://tinyurl.com/ybllyd7m
You must be feeling proud to be a racist who is anti-Chinese?
Yet I condemn the brutal Communist regime of Mao which killed over 60 million Chinese during Marxist social experiments.
The 60 million was not from experiments...they were dead because of natural disasters and famine! They did not die like your religious wars and persecutions which killed or annihilated a whole bunch of race or tribal people!
Post by Kurt Nicklas
You, however, have not condemned those actions.
We don't condemn natural disasters, we need to find solution to contain them!!!
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Looks like you're the one who's anti-Chinese, not me.
You are a real racist, much like current neocons in the US, inventing lies about the more successful Chinese tech companies and never show a shred of evidence or how they are security risks when all American software and tech companies routinely collect data about the behavior of their customers, in the name of better service or upgrading of system!
Past example of such action to kill other more successful foreign company such as Alstom of France is a great reminder to every one that if you cannot compete in the market, force it to liquidate or sell to US !

US has lots of freedom...to lie, to cheat and to steal, just as Pompeo openly admitted! BLM is reminding every one how unjust is US...
Kurt Nicklas
2020-09-15 03:42:13 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
and turn the volume UP
https://twitter.com/i/status/1305282427154096133
https://tinyurl.com/ybllyd7m
You must be feeling proud to be a racist who is anti-Chinese?
Yet I condemn the brutal Communist regime of Mao which killed over 60 million Chinese during Marxist social experiments.
The 60 million was not from experiments...they were dead because of natural disasters and famine! They did not die like your religious wars and persecutions which killed or annihilated a whole bunch of race or tribal people!
"The Great Leap Forward" "Proletarian Cultural Revolution" etc etc.

The died because of disasters, famine, imprisonment, persecution all because of Mao trying to create a "perfect society".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_China
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Looks like you're the one who's anti-Chinese, not me.
You are a real racist, much like current neocons in the US, inventing lies about the more successful Chinese tech companies and never show a shred of evidence or how they are security risks when all American software and tech companies routinely collect data about the behavior of their customers, in the name of better service or upgrading of system!
Past example of such action to kill other more successful foreign company such as Alstom of France is a great reminder to every one that if you cannot compete in the market, force it to liquidate or sell to US !
US has lots of freedom...to lie, to cheat and to steal, just as Pompeo openly admitted! BLM is reminding every one how unjust is US...
I condemn the Chinese Communist Party which caused the deaths of more Chinese than even the Japanese Army did during the World War. You do not condemn the CCP for it's actions.

Looks it's YOU who's anti-Chinese, not me. You should be ashamed of yourself, little Wumao.

https://tinyurl.com/ybz99rz4
Yap Honghor
2020-09-15 09:03:37 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
and turn the volume UP
https://twitter.com/i/status/1305282427154096133
https://tinyurl.com/ybllyd7m
You must be feeling proud to be a racist who is anti-Chinese?
Yet I condemn the brutal Communist regime of Mao which killed over 60 million Chinese during Marxist social experiments.
The 60 million was not from experiments...they were dead because of natural disasters and famine! They did not die like your religious wars and persecutions which killed or annihilated a whole bunch of race or tribal people!
"The Great Leap Forward" "Proletarian Cultural Revolution" etc etc.
The Great Leap and the Cultural revolution did have sacrifices, but never to that number of disaster!
Post by Kurt Nicklas
The died because of disasters, famine, imprisonment, persecution all because of Mao trying to create a "perfect society".
The number of death was largely due to natural disaster and famine after the success of liberation of Chinese from feudal and war torn society when everything was backward, waiting to be modernize!
Post by Kurt Nicklas
[...]
Did any American offer any help when needed?
If not, where did you obtain your right to condemn????????

Japanese had caused 10s of millions of Chinese people to die...that was atrocity involved!
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Looks it's YOU who's anti-Chinese, not me. You should be ashamed of yourself, little Wumao.
Chinese businesses or issue are for Chinese people to manage!
Can I condemn you for suppressing the Blacks or put them into disadvantage in all fields which leads to BLM protests?

Chinese leadership has in 40 years brought strength to Chinese economy and status, so much so that US fears it will be relegated to second place!

US lies about Ugyghur camps so that it can divert attention to its killing and mis- treatment of Arab Muslims...this type of motive can easily be sensed by the Middle-eastern people, yet lost in the broken head theists!
Kurt Nicklas
2020-09-15 16:21:50 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
and turn the volume UP
https://twitter.com/i/status/1305282427154096133
https://tinyurl.com/ybllyd7m
You must be feeling proud to be a racist who is anti-Chinese?
Yet I condemn the brutal Communist regime of Mao which killed over 60 million Chinese during Marxist social experiments.
The 60 million was not from experiments...they were dead because of natural disasters and famine! They did not die like your religious wars and persecutions which killed or annihilated a whole bunch of race or tribal people!
"The Great Leap Forward" "Proletarian Cultural Revolution" etc etc.
The Great Leap and the Cultural revolution did have sacrifices, but never to that number of disaster!
The "Great Leap" had deaths from famine alone between between 23 to 55 million people and you call them "sacrifices"? Yes, they were sacrifices to the CCP by the Chinese people.

As I've said, the greatest killers of Chinese people in history was, unquestionably, the Chinese Communist Party?

But that's okay with you, isn't it? As I said, it is YOU who is anti-Chinese because you will not condemn these "social experiments".
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
The died because of disasters, famine, imprisonment, persecution all because of Mao trying to create a "perfect society".
The number of death was largely due to natural disaster and famine after the success of liberation of Chinese from feudal and war torn society when everything was backward, waiting to be modernize!
War torn? As I've said, the Chinese Communist Party killed more Chinese people than did the Japanese army.
Post by Kurt Nicklas
[...]
You whine about outside countries interfering in Chinese affairs, but now you whine that there was no offers to help. How stupid are you?
Post by Yap Honghor
If not, where did you obtain your right to condemn????????
Why don't YOU condemn those murderous "social experiments" which caused so many deaths?

I'll tell you why. Because you are a little wumao boy sitting behind a VPN spitting out propaganda for the CCP and too much of a coward to disagree with your bosses.

You have no integrity, courage or honesty.
Post by Yap Honghor
Japanese had caused 10s of millions of Chinese people to die...that was atrocity involved!
The 'Great Leap Forward' et al were atrocities of the most extreme degree and caused the deaths of 10s of millions of Chinese.

What's the difference?
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Looks it's YOU who's anti-Chinese, not me. You should be ashamed of yourself, little Wumao.
Chinese businesses or issue are for Chinese people to manage!
So manage them. But when Huawei sends it's data back to China, expect to be cut off.
When the CCP is responsible for a virus that kills thousands world wide, expect to be cut off.

Can't have one without the other, wumao boy.
Post by Yap Honghor
Can I condemn you for suppressing the Blacks or put them into disadvantage in all fields which leads to BLM protests?
You can say what you want to. Unlike China, Google operates in a free country.
Bring it on, little wumao.
Yap Honghor
2020-09-16 01:54:13 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
[...]
You always pull out some numbers from your own ass and expect me to talk about them as truth?
Post by Kurt Nicklas
As I've said, the greatest killers of Chinese people in history was, unquestionably, the Chinese Communist Party?
Trying to sell stories is not a profession for you, unless you are a neocon or a political idiot!
Post by Kurt Nicklas
But that's okay with you, isn't it? As I said, it is YOU who is anti-Chinese because you will not condemn these "social experiments".
This world knows who are the anti-Chinese morons in the US who are open about their intention to suppress China....
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
The died because of disasters, famine, imprisonment, persecution all because of Mao trying to create a "perfect society".
The number of death was largely due to natural disaster and famine after the success of liberation of Chinese from feudal and war torn society when everything was backward, waiting to be modernize!
War torn? As I've said, the Chinese Communist Party killed more Chinese people than did the Japanese army.
And of course a Cunt like you had made it your job to tally the figure during those times????

Since when an American moron cares anything about China, except to wreck as much havoc as their priority????
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
[...]
When you did nothing, you also gain the right to interfere????
Trying to twist things around shows you have a big broken head?
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
If not, where did you obtain your right to condemn????????
Why don't YOU condemn those murderous "social experiments" which caused so many deaths?
Why don't you stick your interference up your ass?
You can't stand China being the power and prosperous and happy society it is today???
Post by Kurt Nicklas
I'll tell you why. Because you are a little wumao boy sitting behind a VPN spitting out propaganda for the CCP and too much of a coward to disagree with your bosses.
How many times have you intentionally miss the statement that I am not living in China?

I want to expose your lies about anything...politic, religion or other matters!
Your non-existent pixie will make you suffer for your idiocy!!!!!!!!!
Post by Kurt Nicklas
You have no integrity, courage or honesty.
A liar like you dare to spew such statement?
Truly pathetic for a person like you to make up accusation when it is not your business to meddle...your job is to beholden to neoconism?????
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Japanese had caused 10s of millions of Chinese people to die...that was atrocity involved!
The 'Great Leap Forward' et al were atrocities of the most extreme degree and caused the deaths of 10s of millions of Chinese.
Lie as you go along....
Post by Kurt Nicklas
What's the difference?
The difference is that Chinese are not to be bullied...see how Chinese suffered in the Opium War when British pirates used their cannons to impose opium on Chinese as well as to carve out HK for 100 years...an age impossible from now on but you still try somehow???????!!!!!
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Looks it's YOU who's anti-Chinese, not me. You should be ashamed of yourself, little Wumao.
Chinese businesses or issue are for Chinese people to manage!
So manage them. But when Huawei sends it's data back to China, expect to be cut off.
Provide evidence to back you what you said....do not hide behind the grand principle of freedom of speech which allows you to lie and invent excuses!!!!!!
Post by Kurt Nicklas
When the CCP is responsible for a virus that kills thousands world wide, expect to be cut off.
Pelosi said it was Trump virus...she might have information that the virus came from US labs?
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Can't have one without the other, wumao boy.
Can't really have a neocon to stand in the way of Chinese national building...it is no more colonial time!
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Can I condemn you for suppressing the Blacks or put them into disadvantage in all fields which leads to BLM protests?
You can say what you want to. Unlike China, Google operates in a free country.
I use google as well, and microsoft as well...they all collect data back to their servers! So are Gmail, Facebook, and all other US software and telecommunication networks!

If US can order US tech companies to deny cooperation with Huawei and TikTok, then those companies are beholden to US government...see how hypocrite you all are!!!!!
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Chinese leadership has in 40 years brought strength to Chinese economy and status, so much so that US fears it will be relegated to second place!
Bring it on, little wumao.
It is happening, not bring it on!
That is why US ordered the ban...when you can't compete, lie about it and force some action to eliminate the threat to your throne!

Tell me that is right!!!!!!
Kurt Nicklas
2020-09-16 04:59:13 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
[...]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Chinese_Famine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Leap_Forward

I have sources for my numbers. All you have are what the CCP tells you to say.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
As I've said, the greatest killers of Chinese people in history was, unquestionably, the Chinese Communist Party?
Trying to sell stories is not a profession for you, unless you are a neocon or a political idiot!
I back up my statements with sources. All you have is "!". You're pathetic.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
But that's okay with you, isn't it? As I said, it is YOU who is anti-Chinese because you will not condemn these "social experiments".
This world knows who are the anti-Chinese morons in the US who are open about their intention to suppress China....
It's the CCP that we intend to suppress and destroy. You didn't know that??
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
The died because of disasters, famine, imprisonment, persecution all because of Mao trying to create a "perfect society".
The number of death was largely due to natural disaster and famine after the success of liberation of Chinese from feudal and war torn society when everything was backward, waiting to be modernize!
War torn? As I've said, the Chinese Communist Party killed more Chinese people than did the Japanese army.
And of course a Cunt like you had made it your job to tally the figure during those times????
Unlike you, I have sources to back up my claims. All you can do is stick your head even further up Xi's ass.

https://tinyurl.com/sehws43
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
[...]
Keep whining for me, little wumao.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
I'll tell you why. Because you are a little wumao boy sitting behind a VPN spitting out propaganda for the CCP and too much of a coward to disagree with your bosses.
How many times have you intentionally miss the statement that I am not living in China?
You lie. Simple enough?
Post by Kurt Nicklas
You have no integrity, courage or honesty.
A liar like you dare to spew such statement?
Truly pathetic for a person like you to make up accusation when it is not your business to meddle...your job is to beholden to neoconism?????
Your real problem with me is that I have sources for my claims and all you have is "????".
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
What's the difference?
The difference is that Chinese are not to be bullied...see how Chinese suffered in the Opium War when British pirates used their cannons to impose opium on Chinese as well as to carve out HK for 100 years...an age impossible from now on but you still try somehow???????!!!!!
I laugh at you, wumao, and your "?????!!!!!".
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Looks it's YOU who's anti-Chinese, not me. You should be ashamed of yourself, little Wumao.
Chinese businesses or issue are for Chinese people to manage!
So manage them. But when Huawei sends it's data back to China, expect to be cut off.
Provide evidence to back you what you said....do not hide behind the grand principle of freedom of speech which allows you to lie and invent excuses!!!!!!
The fact is that the CCP has a law that all companies doing business in China must have their customer data physically located in China.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
When the CCP is responsible for a virus that kills thousands world wide, expect to be cut off.
Pelosi said it was Trump virus...she might have information that the virus came from US labs?
Like you, Pelosi will say anything.
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Can I condemn you for suppressing the Blacks or put them into disadvantage in all fields which leads to BLM protests?
You can say what you want to. Unlike China, Google operates in a free country.
I use google as well, and microsoft as well...they all collect data back to their servers! So are Gmail, Facebook, and all other US software and telecommunication networks!
You can use whatever you want behind your VPN.
Post by Yap Honghor
If US can order US tech companies to deny cooperation with Huawei and TikTok, then those companies are beholden to US government...see how hypocrite you all are!!!!!
Not really, little wumao.
If it helps to destroy the Chinese Communist Party then the ban is okay with me, at least. Remember, the CCP is the greatest enemy of the Chinese people.
Yap Honghor
2020-09-16 09:08:04 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
[...]
Do you know who owns wikipedia?
The theists/neocons/morons who are as anti-Chinese as you...and you still post them as though they are unbias saints??????? You are a joke....
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
As I've said, the greatest killers of Chinese people in history was, unquestionably, the Chinese Communist Party?
Trying to sell stories is not a profession for you, unless you are a neocon or a political idiot!
I back up my statements with sources. All you have is "!". You're pathetic.
I speak with a just voice while you neocons are anti-Chinese to begin with...there is nothing pleasant you can speak even if I were to give you one billion bucks!
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
But that's okay with you, isn't it? As I said, it is YOU who is anti-Chinese because you will not condemn these "social experiments".
This world knows who are the anti-Chinese morons in the US who are open about their intention to suppress China....
It's the CCP that we intend to suppress and destroy. You didn't know that??
Chinese people are living happily, despite your whine against CCP!
In stress you see nothing, but when China is in prosperous time, you want to wreck it? LOSER MENTALITY...
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
The died because of disasters, famine, imprisonment, persecution all because of Mao trying to create a "perfect society".
The number of death was largely due to natural disaster and famine after the success of liberation of Chinese from feudal and war torn society when everything was backward, waiting to be modernize!
War torn? As I've said, the Chinese Communist Party killed more Chinese people than did the Japanese army.
And of course a Cunt like you had made it your job to tally the figure during those times????
Unlike you, I have sources to back up my claims. All you can do is stick your head even further up Xi's ass.
You know the West have been manufacturing lies and misinformation to brainwash the Whites as well as morons who are broken heads for the last 100 years, right?
Post by Kurt Nicklas
https://tinyurl.com/sehws43
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
[...]
Keep up with your anti-Chinese agenda, people of the third world know your evilness!
China's well being matters to them more than you can imagine....
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
I'll tell you why. Because you are a little wumao boy sitting behind a VPN spitting out propaganda for the CCP and too much of a coward to disagree with your bosses.
How many times have you intentionally miss the statement that I am not living in China?
You lie. Simple enough?
You can't be serious, knowing nothing about me or where I live but use lie to support yourself?
Post by Kurt Nicklas
You have no integrity, courage or honesty.
A liar like you dare to spew such statement?
Truly pathetic for a person like you to make up accusation when it is not your business to meddle...your job is to beholden to neoconism?????
Your real problem with me is that I have sources for my claims and all you have is "????".
Ya, sure enough, you have bias sources to cling on...the same as theism has con bible source for its pixie....serious...quite serious.
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
What's the difference?
The difference is that Chinese are not to be bullied...see how Chinese suffered in the Opium War when British pirates used their cannons to impose opium on Chinese as well as to carve out HK for 100 years...an age impossible from now on but you still try somehow???????!!!!!
I laugh at you, wumao, and your "?????!!!!!".
Why, nothing to add to what I am saying above?
The more you pretend to stand on your fake righteousness, the more you are shooting your own foot...
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Looks it's YOU who's anti-Chinese, not me. You should be ashamed of yourself, little Wumao.
Chinese businesses or issue are for Chinese people to manage!
So manage them. But when Huawei sends it's data back to China, expect to be cut off.
Provide evidence to back you what you said....do not hide behind the grand principle of freedom of speech which allows you to lie and invent excuses!!!!!!
The fact is that the CCP has a law that all companies doing business in China must have their customer data physically located in China.
Instead, they must be allowed to store their data in the US?
What is the difference when data are stored somewhere?
In the current struggle, US has been order the business to conform to its wish, the data stored in the US are subject to its control and use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
When the CCP is responsible for a virus that kills thousands world wide, expect to be cut off.
Pelosi said it was Trump virus...she might have information that the virus came from US labs?
Like you, Pelosi will say anything.
She is a Westerner and an American, and the Congressional leader....
Cunt doesn't even trust his own people, no wonder he will never trust other off US soil!!!

Is that the reason why US keep lots of military bases in those other nations in order to make sure they are subjugated???????????? I can't see any other explanation...
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Can I condemn you for suppressing the Blacks or put them into disadvantage in all fields which leads to BLM protests?
You can say what you want to. Unlike China, Google operates in a free country.
I use google as well, and microsoft as well...they all collect data back to their servers! So are Gmail, Facebook, and all other US software and telecommunication networks!
You can use whatever you want behind your VPN.
Never been using VPN, and you can't prove anything beside resorting to lying!!
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
If US can order US tech companies to deny cooperation with Huawei and TikTok, then those companies are beholden to US government...see how hypocrite you all are!!!!!
Not really, little wumao.
Not really...just two words and you expect others to buy that as an explanation?
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Chinese leadership has in 40 years brought strength to Chinese economy and status, so much so that US fears it will be relegated to second place!
Bring it on, little wumao.
It is happening, not bring it on!
That is why US ordered the ban...when you can't compete, lie about it and force some action to eliminate the threat to your throne!
If it helps to destroy the Chinese Communist Party then the ban is okay with me, at least. Remember, the CCP is the greatest enemy of the Chinese people.
The Chinese are the single largest political party in this world, with over 80 million members! They govern China through blood and sweet, with nothing at their disposal at the end of WWII and lifted 1000 million people out of poverty in 70 years period, bringing great development unseen anywhere else and having a prosperous society with millions travelers all over the world as well as leader in growth in economy for our beloved earth!!!

You can pretend to be blind to their contribution but it is a matter of fact they have never been a threat to world peace with respect to US...try asking the Middle-eastern nations and the Russians!!!
m***@gmail.com
2020-09-16 10:30:02 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
https://tinyurl.com/sehws43
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Try asking the people in Hong Kong. It sounds like you had a good Chinese communist education. (That is an example of sarcasm.)
Yap Honghor
2020-09-16 13:32:59 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
https://tinyurl.com/sehws43
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
[...]
Yes, Hong Kong is a great example of Western long term baking of its people in the belief of demoncrazy and freedom and the youngsters are as much BLM as your land!

But if you are to think that mainland China has no freedom, you could try to retain them in US when they travel there for holiday, will you? BTW, i have no education in China or its socialist system...
----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2020-09-16 13:42:51 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Yap Honghor
The Chinese are the single largest political party in this world, with over 80 million members! They govern China through blood and sweet, with nothing at their disposal at the end of WWII and lifted 1000 million people out of poverty in 70 years period, bringing great development unseen anywhere else and having a prosperous society with millions travelers all over the world as well as leader in growth in economy for our beloved earth!!!
You can pretend to be blind to their contribution but it is a matter of fact they have never been a threat to world peace with respect to US...try asking the Middle-eastern nations and the Russians!!!
Try asking the people in Hong Kong.
Kick U.S. out; HK is part of China. China is a prosporus country still
pulling itself out of terrible poverty caused by U.S. and other Western
countries who had large militaries in China for decades fucking it up;
U.S. fucks it up then complains how China fixes itself.
Kurt Nicklas
2020-09-16 12:39:15 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
[...]
Poor little wumao. It's tough having to defend the biggest enemy of the Chinese people, isn't it?
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
As I've said, the greatest killers of Chinese people in history was, unquestionably, the Chinese Communist Party?
Trying to sell stories is not a profession for you, unless you are a neocon or a political idiot!
I back up my statements with sources. All you have is "!". You're pathetic.
I speak with a just voice while you neocons are anti-Chinese to begin with...there is nothing pleasant you can speak even if I were to give you one billion bucks!
Try me and see, wumao.

<snicker>
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
But that's okay with you, isn't it? As I said, it is YOU who is anti-Chinese because you will not condemn these "social experiments".
This world knows who are the anti-Chinese morons in the US who are open about their intention to suppress China....
It's the CCP that we intend to suppress and destroy. You didn't know that??
Chinese people are living happily, despite your whine against CCP!
How do you know? The CCP will put them in a re-education camp if they complain.
Post by Yap Honghor
In stress you see nothing, but when China is in prosperous time, you want to wreck it? LOSER MENTALITY...
No, I just want to wreck the CCP. That will be good for China.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
The died because of disasters, famine, imprisonment, persecution all because of Mao trying to create a "perfect society".
The number of death was largely due to natural disaster and famine after the success of liberation of Chinese from feudal and war torn society when everything was backward, waiting to be modernize!
War torn? As I've said, the Chinese Communist Party killed more Chinese people than did the Japanese army.
And of course a Cunt like you had made it your job to tally the figure during those times????
Unlike you, I have sources to back up my claims. All you can do is stick your head even further up Xi's ass.
You know the West have been manufacturing lies and misinformation to brainwash the Whites as well as morons who are broken heads for the last 100 years, right?
We tell the truth about the CCP being the biggest enemy of the Chinese people. And you hate to hear the truth.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
https://tinyurl.com/sehws43
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
I'll tell you why. Because you are a little wumao boy sitting behind a VPN spitting out propaganda for the CCP and too much of a coward to disagree with your bosses.
How many times have you intentionally miss the statement that I am not living in China?
You lie. Simple enough?
You can't be serious, knowing nothing about me or where I live but use lie to support yourself?
When you first started in this group, you used a VPN in Thailand, then you switched to a VPN in Malaysia.

You really are stupid.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
You have no integrity, courage or honesty.
A liar like you dare to spew such statement?
Truly pathetic for a person like you to make up accusation when it is not your business to meddle...your job is to beholden to neoconism?????
Your real problem with me is that I have sources for my claims and all you have is "????".
Ya, sure enough, you have bias sources to cling on...the same as theism has con bible source for its pixie....serious...quite serious.
What are your sources? Xi? How deep is your head up his ass?
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
What's the difference?
The difference is that Chinese are not to be bullied...see how Chinese suffered in the Opium War when British pirates used their cannons to impose opium on Chinese as well as to carve out HK for 100 years...an age impossible from now on but you still try somehow???????!!!!!
I laugh at you, wumao, and your "?????!!!!!".
Why, nothing to add to what I am saying above?
I say something. You ask for sources. You say something but have no sources.

And you wonder why I laugh at you, tu quoque boy?
Post by Yap Honghor
The more you pretend to stand on your fake righteousness, the more you are shooting your own foot...
My feet are both fine.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Looks it's YOU who's anti-Chinese, not me. You should be ashamed of yourself, little Wumao.
Chinese businesses or issue are for Chinese people to manage!
So manage them. But when Huawei sends it's data back to China, expect to be cut off.
Provide evidence to back you what you said....do not hide behind the grand principle of freedom of speech which allows you to lie and invent excuses!!!!!!
The fact is that the CCP has a law that all companies doing business in China must have their customer data physically located in China.
Instead, they must be allowed to store their data in the US?
What is the difference when data are stored somewhere?
In China it must be given to the government at any time. It's the law. Not so in the US.
Post by Yap Honghor
In the current struggle, US has been order the business to conform to its wish, the data stored in the US are subject to its control and use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not without judicial control it's not.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
When the CCP is responsible for a virus that kills thousands world wide, expect to be cut off.
Pelosi said it was Trump virus...she might have information that the virus came from US labs?
Like you, Pelosi will say anything.
She is a Westerner and an American, and the Congressional leader....
So?
Post by Yap Honghor
Cunt doesn't even trust his own people, no wonder he will never trust other off US soil!!!
I don't trust Pelosi. In the West we are allowed to criticize our leaders without being arrested. Not in China.
Post by Yap Honghor
Is that the reason why US keep lots of military bases in those other nations in order to make sure they are subjugated???????????? I can't see any other explanation...
Well, you don't "see" because you're ignorant and a communist. You're not allowed to see anything that doesn't come out of Xi's asshole.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Can I condemn you for suppressing the Blacks or put them into disadvantage in all fields which leads to BLM protests?
You can say what you want to. Unlike China, Google operates in a free country.
I use google as well, and microsoft as well...they all collect data back to their servers! So are Gmail, Facebook, and all other US software and telecommunication networks!
You can use whatever you want behind your VPN.
Never been using VPN, and you can't prove anything beside resorting to lying!!
Don't lie.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
If US can order US tech companies to deny cooperation with Huawei and TikTok, then those companies are beholden to US government...see how hypocrite you all are!!!!!
Not really, little wumao.
Not really...just two words and you expect others to buy that as an explanation?
Two words are worth more than all of Xi's farts.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
[...]
The CCP is the greatest killing machine of Chinese people in history. See my sources for evidence.
Post by Yap Honghor
You can pretend to be blind to their contribution but it is a matter of fact they have never been a threat to world peace with respect to US...try asking the Middle-eastern nations and the Russians!!!
How about if I ask the South Koreans? Or the Russians? Or the Indians? Or the Vietnamese? Or Taiwan? Or Japan? Or Malaysia? Or the Philippines?

To say nothing about the report of Dr Li-Meng Yan regarding the creation of the Wuhan virus in China as an attack on the economy of the USA.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/latest-news/chinese-defector-virologist-dr-limeng-yan-publishes-report-claiming-covid19-was-made-in-a-lab/news-story/36decb0c2bca253b696dec0cb665c970
Yap Honghor
2020-09-16 14:27:18 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
[...]
Yes, when you Westerners want to be racist and particularly anti-Chinese, it is rather hard for them when you have your development much earlier!

Having said that, since the resources of this world is limited, you have shown your color by trying to suppress another big competitor....this will never fool the world!
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
As I've said, the greatest killers of Chinese people in history was, unquestionably, the Chinese Communist Party?
Trying to sell stories is not a profession for you, unless you are a neocon or a political idiot!
I back up my statements with sources. All you have is "!". You're pathetic.
I speak with a just voice while you neocons are anti-Chinese to begin with...there is nothing pleasant you can speak even if I were to give you one billion bucks!
Try me and see, wumao.
Sorry, I won't waste whatever on you...
Post by Kurt Nicklas
<snicker>
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
But that's okay with you, isn't it? As I said, it is YOU who is anti-Chinese because you will not condemn these "social experiments".
This world knows who are the anti-Chinese morons in the US who are open about their intention to suppress China....
It's the CCP that we intend to suppress and destroy. You didn't know that??
Chinese people are living happily, despite your whine against CCP!
How do you know? The CCP will put them in a re-education camp if they complain.
Really? So, I see the West has been brainwashing its people since day one!
There are Americans living in China who are fighting against US fascism through such media as China Uncensored!!!! Obviously, it is useless to recommend you the Youtube channels of those friends of China...you don't deserved to be unblinded!!!
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
In stress you see nothing, but when China is in prosperous time, you want to wreck it? LOSER MENTALITY...
No, I just want to wreck the CCP. That will be good for China.
CCP is just a political system and has been doing great for China, beyond your harm because of the vast Chinese support!
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
[...]
The good or bad of CCP is for the Chinese to determine, not for you!
You do nothing for China since its inception, so mind your own business!
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
https://tinyurl.com/sehws43
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
I'll tell you why. Because you are a little wumao boy sitting behind a VPN spitting out propaganda for the CCP and too much of a coward to disagree with your bosses.
How many times have you intentionally miss the statement that I am not living in China?
You lie. Simple enough?
You can't be serious, knowing nothing about me or where I live but use lie to support yourself?
When you first started in this group, you used a VPN in Thailand, then you switched to a VPN in Malaysia.
And you use VPN from US, what is the difference between you and me?
You are more superior?
Post by Kurt Nicklas
You really are stupid.
How can that be since I am no theist like you believing in a non-existent pixie and being a sucker for those religious scams????????????????????????????????????????
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
You have no integrity, courage or honesty.
A liar like you dare to spew such statement?
Truly pathetic for a person like you to make up accusation when it is not your business to meddle...your job is to beholden to neoconism?????
Your real problem with me is that I have sources for my claims and all you have is "????".
Ya, sure enough, you have bias sources to cling on...the same as theism has con bible source for its pixie....serious...quite serious.
What are your sources? Xi? How deep is your head up his ass?
The Chinese in China do not need to convince you of any source...they live happily there, for good or for worse, while you try to wreck their peaceful environment with your evil agenda and big motive!!!!!!!!!!!

You cannot see your own dirt ass which is bare for this world to witness!!!
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
What's the difference?
The difference is that Chinese are not to be bullied...see how Chinese suffered in the Opium War when British pirates used their cannons to impose opium on Chinese as well as to carve out HK for 100 years...an age impossible from now on but you still try somehow???????!!!!!
I laugh at you, wumao, and your "?????!!!!!".
Why, nothing to add to what I am saying above?
I say something. You ask for sources. You say something but have no sources.
Why should our happy and prosperous lives need to have your approval?
You have never care for us when we are in distress, but you feel the right to condemn our system while unable to manage the mess of political infighting and BLM protests???
Post by Kurt Nicklas
And you wonder why I laugh at you, tu quoque boy?
Your mental deficiency or your aggression to other people in this world will not be neglected by the smart and hard working people!
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
The more you pretend to stand on your fake righteousness, the more you are shooting your own foot...
My feet are both fine.
No one tells you they are full of bullet holes???????
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Looks it's YOU who's anti-Chinese, not me. You should be ashamed of yourself, little Wumao.
Chinese businesses or issue are for Chinese people to manage!
So manage them. But when Huawei sends it's data back to China, expect to be cut off.
Provide evidence to back you what you said....do not hide behind the grand principle of freedom of speech which allows you to lie and invent excuses!!!!!!
The fact is that the CCP has a law that all companies doing business in China must have their customer data physically located in China.
Instead, they must be allowed to store their data in the US?
What is the difference when data are stored somewhere?
In China it must be given to the government at any time. It's the law. Not so in the US.
No? The order from Trump has compelling effect on all tech firm, against Huawei and TikTok which are so successful that US must do something to stop its advance!!!!!!

Obviously, you defend it by catering to the excuse of national security risk which is a big lie, a hallmark of US freedom with no consequences!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
In the current struggle, US has been order the business to conform to its wish, the data stored in the US are subject to its control and use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not without judicial control it's not.
Trying very hard to bluff yourself...dont try too hard, for it will break your skull!
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
When the CCP is responsible for a virus that kills thousands world wide, expect to be cut off.
Pelosi said it was Trump virus...she might have information that the virus came from US labs?
Like you, Pelosi will say anything.
She is a Westerner and an American, and the Congressional leader....
So?
So, she is being trusted by her voters...
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Cunt doesn't even trust his own people, no wonder he will never trust other off US soil!!!
I don't trust Pelosi. In the West we are allowed to criticize our leaders without being arrested. Not in China.
Chinese system rules on collective leadership, with 7 politburo members, each having its own responsibility. You would be surprise there are more positive and constructive criticism than plainly negativity!

They work wonders...
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Is that the reason why US keep lots of military bases in those other nations in order to make sure they are subjugated???????????? I can't see any other explanation...
Well, you don't "see" because you're ignorant and a communist. You're not allowed to see anything that doesn't come out of Xi's asshole.
While you are blind to the progress of China, you are also an awful loser and a big victim of Western propaganda! Socialism and communism was adopted from German system and while not perfect, is best suited for developing nation!

You are a happy sheep for the Western elites, but I won't whine against your system disadvantages or defects...after all, I can't wake up a person who pretends to be dead!!!
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Can I condemn you for suppressing the Blacks or put them into disadvantage in all fields which leads to BLM protests?
You can say what you want to. Unlike China, Google operates in a free country.
I use google as well, and microsoft as well...they all collect data back to their servers! So are Gmail, Facebook, and all other US software and telecommunication networks!
You can use whatever you want behind your VPN.
Never been using VPN, and you can't prove anything beside resorting to lying!!
Don't lie.
I have never touched any VPN, just normal google!
You can continue to lie....
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
If US can order US tech companies to deny cooperation with Huawei and TikTok, then those companies are beholden to US government...see how hypocrite you all are!!!!!
Not really, little wumao.
Not really...just two words and you expect others to buy that as an explanation?
Two words are worth more than all of Xi's farts.
Keep yourself stuck to Trump's fart...it is all you have!
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
[...]
You can believe all the lies you want, that is the prime purpose!
I cannot mend your broken head!
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
You can pretend to be blind to their contribution but it is a matter of fact they have never been a threat to world peace with respect to US...try asking the Middle-eastern nations and the Russians!!!
How about if I ask the South Koreans? Or the Russians? Or the Indians? Or the Vietnamese? Or Taiwan? Or Japan? Or Malaysia? Or the Philippines?
Why? You find it much easier because they are all US client states????

Malaysia will give you middle finger....so are Philippines and Russians while the Vietnamese have not forgotten your atrocity, with Orange Agents still harming their land or the bombs uncleared in their forests!!!!!!!!!!
Post by Kurt Nicklas
To say nothing about the report of Dr Li-Meng Yan regarding the creation of the Wuhan virus in China as an attack on the economy of the USA.
Bring out your evidence...just making accusation is of no use since US lies routinely!
Don't be scared, will you...the world has billions of pairs of ears waiting, especially when they have heard nothing about Iraqi nukes for so long, right?

You are more stupid than I give you for...a real racist!
Kurt Nicklas
2020-09-16 15:05:50 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
[...]
And yet it's the CCP that's more anti-Chinese than any organization in history.
Post by Yap Honghor
Having said that, since the resources of this world is limited, you have shown your color by trying to suppress another big competitor....this will never fool the world!
The only thing we want to suppress is the Chinese Communist Party, little wumao.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Because you have nothing, as usual.
Tim
2020-09-16 19:14:36 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
As I've said, the greatest killers of Chinese people in history was, unquestionably, the Chinese Communist Party?
Trying to sell stories is not a profession for you, unless you are a neocon or a political idiot!
I back up my statements with sources. All you have is "!". You're pathetic.
I speak with a just voice while you neocons are anti-Chinese to begin with...there is nothing pleasant you can speak even if I were to give you one billion bucks!
Try me and see, wumao.
Sorry, I won't waste whatever on you...
Because you have nothing, as usual.
Just like your evidence for gods, eh kuntsy.

Well, at least you have this:

Kunt street: https://tinyurl.com/y2nynbg4

<snicker>

"Too.Afraid.To.Answer." Sept. 5, 2020 - kuntles puts down his crayons and plays with his mummies computer!
Yap Honghor
2020-09-17 01:47:09 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
[...]
Read more or visit China if you want the truth, not stay home to get yourself mislead by Western propaganda!

But you fear the truth will be contradictory to what you have been fed all along...
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Having said that, since the resources of this world is limited, you have shown your color by trying to suppress another big competitor....this will never fool the world!
The only thing we want to suppress is the Chinese Communist Party, little wumao.
But CCP is the choice for all the Chinese people and you have no say...nyet, no, nein!!!!!!!
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
And you have a pixie which is being forbidden to meddle in human affairs, except to mess up your broken head??????
Kurt Nicklas
2020-09-17 02:45:39 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Having said that, since the resources of this world is limited, you have shown your color by trying to suppress another big competitor....this will never fool the world!
The only thing we want to suppress is the Chinese Communist Party, little wumao.
But CCP is the choice for all the Chinese people and you have no say...nyet, no, nein!!!!!!!
The Chinese people have no choice because the CCP controls them. The Tien An Mien Sq. revolution proved that.

No choice, нет выбора, няма избор...just like in Soviet Russia.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Yap Honghor
2020-09-17 09:05:01 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Having said that, since the resources of this world is limited, you have shown your color by trying to suppress another big competitor....this will never fool the world!
The only thing we want to suppress is the Chinese Communist Party, little wumao.
But CCP is the choice for all the Chinese people and you have no say...nyet, no, nein!!!!!!!
The Chinese people have no choice because the CCP controls them. The Tien An Mien Sq. revolution proved that.
Really? BLM protest in every city in the US proves what then?
Post by Kurt Nicklas
No choice, нет выбора, няма избор...just like in Soviet Russia.
The Chinese all have choices...they are happy but have met up with an aggressor at the door step who cares nothing for their own citizens at all and who spend immense resources to maintain huge military presence everywhere, with lots of borrowing!!!!

US is spending money it cannot earn but expect the next generation to pay for its luxurious bills incurred in present time...what an incompetence!!!!!!!!
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Jack Shit
2020-09-17 15:44:47 UTC
On Thu, 17 Sep 2020 02:05:01 -0700 (PDT), Yap Honghor
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
The Chinese people have no choice because the CCP controls them. The Tien An Mien Sq. revolution proved that.
Really? BLM protest in every city in the US proves what then?
That BLM is into destroying the country.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kurt Nicklas
No choice, ??? ??????, ???? ?????...just like in Soviet Russia.
The Chinese all have choices...they are happy but have met up with an aggressor at the door step who cares nothing for their own citizens at all and who spend immense resources to maintain huge military presence everywhere, with lots of borrowing!!!!
So they are not happy and you lied.
Like Obummer did?
----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2020-09-17 22:57:10 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
No choice,
So what dickhead, ya got no evidence of your Jesus.
Ted
2020-09-18 22:02:04 UTC
500 people saw him after his resurrection.
----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2020-09-16 13:17:17 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
60 million
If we similarly hyper-inflate and count every death, including famines
and diseases, under Capitalism then Capitalism has murdered 20 Billion people.

So what, you have no evidence for a god/Jesus. None whatsoever.

LOL.
Yap Honghor
2020-09-16 14:29:14 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by Kurt Nicklas
60 million
If we similarly hyper-inflate and count every death, including famines
and diseases, under Capitalism then Capitalism has murdered 20 Billion people.
Good for you to clobber a lying theist who is not just a victim of religion, but also politics! Thanks!
----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2020-09-17 22:51:33 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by Kurt Nicklas
60 million
If we similarly hyper-inflate and count every death, including famines
and diseases, under Capitalism then Capitalism has murdered 20 Billion people.
Good for you to clobber a lying theist who is not just a victim of religion, but also politics! Thanks!
TramaBoi Kurt seems unaware that it is our _secular_ ("atheist") laws
that keep Christians from following the horrible example and commands of
their fictional Bible god/God.

I favor even stronger secular laws to clamp down on Christian
frauds/scams which bilk people out of money.

Throw the criminal Christians in jail!
Yap Honghor
2020-09-18 01:16:31 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by Kurt Nicklas
60 million
If we similarly hyper-inflate and count every death, including famines
and diseases, under Capitalism then Capitalism has murdered 20 Billion people.
Good for you to clobber a lying theist who is not just a victim of religion, but also politics! Thanks!
TramaBoi Kurt seems unaware that it is our _secular_ ("atheist") laws
that keep Christians from following the horrible example and commands of
their fictional Bible god/God.
I favor even stronger secular laws to clamp down on Christian
frauds/scams which bilk people out of money.
Throw the criminal Christians in jail!
You have my unwavered support!!!!!
Kurt Nicklas
2020-09-19 05:37:39 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by Kurt Nicklas
60 million
If we similarly hyper-inflate and count every death, including famines
and diseases, under Capitalism then Capitalism has murdered 20 Billion people.
Good for you to clobber a lying theist who is not just a victim of religion, but also politics! Thanks!
TramaBoi Kurt seems unaware that it is our _secular_ ("atheist") laws
that keep Christians from following the horrible example and commands of
their fictional Bible god/God.
I favor even stronger secular laws to clamp down on Christian
frauds/scams which bilk people out of money.
Throw the criminal Christians in jail!
You have my unwavered support!!!!!
Your unwavered(sic) support plus $2.99 will get you a Chili Dog at Nathan's.

<smirk>
Ted
2020-09-19 06:46:53 UTC
On Fri, 18 Sep 2020 22:37:39 -0700 (PDT), Kurt Nicklas
On Friday, September 18, 2020 at 4:16:34 AM UTC+3, Yap Honghor
On Friday, September 18, 2020 at 6:50:49 AM UTC+8, ----------- A
Are you gonna vote for Biden?
Yap Honghor
Don't know about that...but I know he sits on Trump's lap most of the time!!!
Ted
He'll vote for Biden if he knows what's good for him.
Tim
LOL! He had to retire in Plovdiv, Bulgaria - the butthole of Europe. Obviously, he doesn't know what's good for him. He's going to vote for the Trumptard by pigeon.
Ted

LOL.
Brian Brittell
2020-09-19 18:32:25 UTC
Europe. Obviously, he doesn't know what's good for him. He's going to
vote for the Trumptard by pigeon.
I just watched a cartoon of Putin being fucked in the ass by a dog.

Since slavics are inferior, he probably enjoyed the experience.

Even Putin admits that Russians eat their own shit because there's no food.
Yap Honghor
2020-09-19 09:13:03 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by Kurt Nicklas
60 million
If we similarly hyper-inflate and count every death, including famines
and diseases, under Capitalism then Capitalism has murdered 20 Billion people.
Good for you to clobber a lying theist who is not just a victim of religion, but also politics! Thanks!
TramaBoi Kurt seems unaware that it is our _secular_ ("atheist") laws
that keep Christians from following the horrible example and commands of
their fictional Bible god/God.
I favor even stronger secular laws to clamp down on Christian
frauds/scams which bilk people out of money.
Throw the criminal Christians in jail!
You have my unwavered support!!!!!
Your unwavered(sic) support plus $2.99 will get you a Chili Dog at Nathan's.
<smirk>
No...you should watch some of the Nathan Rich Youtubes which he talks about China as an American, to see for yourself that you are a nut and a stupid neocon!!!!!!