<coVid-19> coronaVirus deaths prophesied by Matthew seVen:19 ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-18 14:51:30 UTC
Letter from my cardiologist said " I would like to inform you that your
test result of your MIBI was inclonclusive as there were a lot of
artefacts effect and due to that I will request a second test for you
which will be a stress echocardiogram"
Can you tell me what the artefacts effect means.
http://tech.snmjournals.org/content/34/4/193.full
Thank you for that.
Laus Deo :-)
Giving all the glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) here to GOD :-)
He is probably not aware that the stress echocardiorgram I had in 2011
was found to have given a falsle positive result when I had a later
angiogram. Same applied to two previous stress ECG/EKG's
While wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ), I suggest
that you remind your cardiologist about your history of false postive
stress tests and hope you, Bill, have a healthy appetite nonetheless.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Mmeye6DFnC8/N-wAFMT1AAAJ
I will tell him it was well before his time and he is a locum
consultant which is typical of understaffed British hospitals.
Locums is also happening here in the U.S.
He has been there for over three years. He is Spanish and his English is
not 100%.
Another Gastro one retired and is back as a locum. It of course pays
better. A lot of GP retire early and work as locums. The practice we go
lost a husband and wife team who found greener pastures.One replacement
was a Muslim lady who said that she was not allowed to touch patients so
did not last long.
The understaffing will likely be much worse post-COVID-19 not just in
GB but world-wide.
Indeed, admissions and appointments are being rescheduled. It also seems
that priority will be given to those with longer life expectamcy :-)
One Labour MP has pointed out that the private sector hositals have a
lot of scare capacity that should be taken over. The exellent private
hospital in our town closed this year to become a fertility clinc.
"Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into
the fire." (Matthew 7:19)

How to bear good (Matthew 19:17) fruit (Galatians 5:22-23):
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xssz79nxzcc/QVWW_sOlCgAJ

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-18 18:02:33 UTC
(Mt7:19) 03/18/20 coVid-19 deaths again prophesied here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/d6Lgunm63Qg/hDm7I-PBAAAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-19 18:14:15 UTC
(Mt7:19) 03/19/20 coVid-19 deaths again prophesied here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-20 20:18:52 UTC
(Mt7:19) 03/20/20 coVid-19 deaths again prophesied here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-22 16:05:22 UTC
(Mt7:19) 03/22/20 coVid-19 deaths again prophesied here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-22 23:56:50 UTC
(Mt7:19) 03/22/20 coVid-19 deaths again prophesied a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-23 09:44:59 UTC
(Mt7:19) 03/23/20 coVid-19 deaths again prophesied here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-25 02:17:05 UTC
(Mt7:19) 03/24/20 coVid-19 deaths again prophesied here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-26 00:20:06 UTC
(Mt7:19) 03/25/20 coVid-19 deaths again prophesied here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-26 18:29:19 UTC
(Mt7:19) 03/26/20 coVid-19 deaths again prophesied here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-28 21:50:08 UTC
(Mt7:19) 03/28/20 coVid-19 deaths again prophesied here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-30 03:13:26 UTC
(Mt7:19) 03/29/20 coVid-19 deaths again prophesied here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-31 19:01:26 UTC
(Mt7:19) 03/31/20 coVid-19 deaths again prophesied here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-02 13:13:52 UTC
(Mt7:19) 04/02/20 coVid-19 deaths again prophesied here ...

Harper
2020-03-18 22:56:07 UTC
Where are the Chinese in the Bible? God hates those fuckers.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-19 00:41:35 UTC
Post by Harper
Where are the Chinese in the Bible?
It is described in the Bible that the Magi (aka powerful ones)
travelled about 5000 miles (2 years x 7 miles/day) from the very far
East (i.e. China) to bring the 2 yo LORD Jesus, Who was residing in a
house in Bethlehem, "gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh" (Matthew
2:11)
Post by Harper
God hates those fuckers.
There is no reason for GOD to hate those who have given Him "gifts of
gold, frankincense and myrrh" (Matthew 2:11).

Instead, it is written that GOD hates Esau (Malachi 1:2-3), who gave
away His gift of the birthright of a firstborn for a single meal
thereby being our #1 Biblical example of being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (aka hangry per Genesis 25:32).

In the interim, instead of hangry, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Harper, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-19 01:34:22 UTC
(Mt7:19) 03/18/20 Miloch tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++
Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ
Shame on andrew, look at his red face.
LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.
'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'
Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)
Psalms
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !
Proverbs
13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
the wicked is in need.
Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).
Joel
2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
people shall never be ashamed.
Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !
Psalms
107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.
Acts
14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
your hearts with food and gladness."
In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++
Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ
Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.
John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.
1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.
1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.
John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
tesla sTinker
2020-03-28 23:37:24 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Post by Harper
Where are the Chinese in the Bible?
It is described in the Bible that the Magi (aka powerful ones)
travelled about 5000 miles (2 years x 7 miles/day) from the very far
East (i.e. China) to bring the 2 yo LORD Jesus, Who was residing in a
house in Bethlehem, "gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh" (Matthew
2:11)
It does not say China.??? It does not say from the very far it says,
they were east. And it does not have the mileage either. Why do you
say lies to those who want to learn something, just because you are
chinese? Do you have chinese bible that is not the Douay Rhiems with
lies in it? Because I tell you now, you cannot do this. The star was
in the east, the wise men, it did not say where they were. but obviously
were east of Israel. And that star, had to have moved for them to
follow it, cause it was in the east, and they were east, which means, it
would of had to have moved toward the west for them get there. China
is not mentioned even once, anywhere in the Bible. zip.

"there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem. 2 Saying, Where is he
that is born king of the Jews? For we have seen his star in the east,
and are come to adore him."

??????????????????????????????????????? chinese, ha
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Post by Harper
God hates those fuckers.
There is no reason for GOD to hate those who have given Him "gifts of
gold, frankincense and myrrh" (Matthew 2:11).
Instead, it is written that GOD hates Esau (Malachi 1:2-3), who gave
away His gift of the birthright of a firstborn for a single meal
thereby being our #1 Biblical example of being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (aka hangry per Genesis 25:32).
In the interim, instead of hangry, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Harper, also have a
healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
....because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
HeartDoc Andrew<><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-29 01:52:12 UTC
Post by tesla sTinker
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Post by Harper
Where are the Chinese in the Bible?
It is described in the Bible that the Magi (aka powerful ones)
travelled about 5000 miles (2 years x 7 miles/day) from the very far
East (i.e. China) to bring the 2 yo LORD Jesus, Who was residing in a
house in Bethlehem, "gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh" (Matthew
2:11)
It does not say China.???
What is described is 2 years travel from the east.
Post by tesla sTinker
It does not say from the very far it says,
they were east.
To follow a western star for two years is to travel very far from the east.
Post by tesla sTinker
And it does not have the mileage either.
Carrying a heavy metal like gold for two years is mileage.
Post by tesla sTinker
Why do you
say lies to those who want to learn something, just because you are
chinese?
I am as Chinese as President Donald Trump is German or ex-President
Barack Obama is Kenyan.
Post by tesla sTinker
Do you have chinese bible that is not the Douay Rhiems with
lies in it? Because I tell you now, you cannot do this. The star was
in the east, the wise men, it did not say where they were.
The context indicates the Magi were not wise. It really was not wise to
ask the old king Herod of Israel the whereabouts of a new 2 year old
king of Israel.
Post by tesla sTinker
but obviously
were east of Israel.
And obviously so far east of Israel that the Magi were so foreign in
appearance that Matthew could not figure out their gender or their
ethnicity.
Post by tesla sTinker
And that star, had to have moved for them to
follow it, cause it was in the east, and they were east, which means, it
would of had to have moved toward the west for them get there.
It is not described in the Bible that the star they followed moved
during their journey westward from when they had first seen it in the
east until after they left King Herod in Jerusalem thereupon standing
over 2 year old LORD Jesus' house in Bethlehem.
Post by tesla sTinker
China
is not mentioned even once, anywhere in the Bible.
However, China is, in fact, 2 years travel to the east of Jerusalem
along the Silk Road.

<begin Holy Spirit-guided exegesis>

"When Herod realized that he had been outwitted by the Magi, he was
furious, and he gave orders to kill all the boys in Bethlehem and its
vicinity who were two years old and under, in accordance with the time
he had learned from the Magi." (Matthew 2:16)

The two years was possibly (Matthew 19:26) spent on the Silk Road
which is known to have been in use to carry silk from China to Rome at
the time:

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Silk-Road-trade-route

Distance as the crow flies west from Shanghai to Jerusalem is 4927.5
miles which would be consistent with "about 5000 miles" by the Silk
Road.

Source:
https://www.freemaptools.com/how-far-is-it-between-jerusalem_-israel-and-shanghai_-china.htm

<end exegesis>

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Daniel, also have a