My Pet Theory
Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-22 21:36:07 UTC
People who blame Jews for everything do it because they are too stupid to figure out the real causes of problems and too lazy to look them up.
Oko tillo
2020-05-22 22:22:00 UTC
On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 2:36:09 PM UTC-7, Ivan The Terrible wrote:
==
Post by Ivan The Terrible
People who blame Jews for everything do it because they are too stupid to figure out the real causes of problems and too lazy to look them up.
The kind of mentality that needs scapegoats and a carte blanche to hate and fear an
entire group of people is not going to be dissuaded by any amount of facts, logical argument,
or references. Unreasoning prejudice serves their emotional needs too well.

Sadly.

Oko.
Christopher A. Lee
2020-05-22 22:40:06 UTC
On Fri, 22 May 2020 15:22:00 -0700 (PDT), Oko tillo
Post by Oko tillo
==
Post by Ivan The Terrible
People who blame Jews for everything do it because they are too stupid to figure out the real causes of problems and too lazy to look them up.
The kind of mentality that needs scapegoats and a carte blanche to
hate and fear an entire group of people is not going to be dissuaded
by any amount of facts, logical argument, or references. Unreasoning
prejudice serves their emotional needs too well.
And MAd Joe is a prime example.
Post by Oko tillo
Sadly.
Oko.
Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-22 22:44:56 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
On Fri, 22 May 2020 15:22:00 -0700 (PDT), Oko tillo
Post by Oko tillo
==
Post by Ivan The Terrible
People who blame Jews for everything do it because they are too stupid to figure out the real causes of problems and too lazy to look them up.
The kind of mentality that needs scapegoats and a carte blanche to
hate and fear an entire group of people is not going to be dissuaded
by any amount of facts, logical argument, or references. Unreasoning
prejudice serves their emotional needs too well.
And MAd Joe is a prime example.
Post by Oko tillo
Sadly.
Oko.
ROTFL! Who do I scapegoat? Are you actually calling me an antisemite?
What you need, fuzzy, is a brain transplant.
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-05-22 23:40:07 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Christopher A. Lee
On Fri, 22 May 2020 15:22:00 -0700 (PDT), Oko tillo
Post by Oko tillo
==
Post by Oko tillo
Sadly.
Oko.
ROTFL! Who do I scapegoat? Are you actually calling me an antisemite?
What you need, fuzzy, is a brain transplant.
You're an anti-atheist and a sexist, ArtieJoe. It's all there in your
entire posting history.
Ivan The Terrible
Hitler was not the first German to use Jews as scapegoats. He was born in Austria, where several prominent politicians did it back in the early 19th century. It was part of the culture of Viennese society.
Oko tillo
2020-05-22 23:15:49 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Oko tillo
==
==
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Ivan The Terrible
People who blame Jews for everything do it because they are too stupid to figure out the real causes of problems and too lazy to look them up.
The kind of mentality that needs scapegoats and a carte blanche to hate and fear an
entire group of people is not going to be dissuaded by any amount of facts, logical argument,
or references. Unreasoning prejudice serves their emotional needs too well.
Sadly.
Oko.
Hitler was not the first German to use Jews as scapegoats. He was born in Austria, where several prominent politicians did it back in the early 19th century. It was part of the culture of Viennese society.
Yes, I'm well aware of that. And Martin Luther didn't help any.

Oko
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-05-22 23:43:37 UTC
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Oko tillo
==
==
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Ivan The Terrible
People who blame Jews for everything do it because they are too stupid to figure out the real causes of problems and too lazy to look them up.
The kind of mentality that needs scapegoats and a carte blanche to hate and fear an
entire group of people is not going to be dissuaded by any amount of facts, logical argument,
or references. Unreasoning prejudice serves their emotional needs too well.
Sadly.
Oko.
Hitler was not the first German to use Jews as scapegoats. He was born in Austria, where several prominent politicians did it back in the early 19th century. It was part of the culture of Viennese society.
Yes, I'm well aware of that. And Martin Luther didn't help any.
Oko
We're all aware of that. This is one of the rare instances where ArtieJoe
got history right. Let's pause to get over the shock.
John Baker
2020-05-23 04:23:16 UTC
On Fri, 22 May 2020 16:43:37 -0700 (PDT), "michellemalkingmail.com"
Post by michellemalkingmail.com
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Oko tillo
==
==
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Ivan The Terrible
[...]
Well, as they say, even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then. I
was going to mention a stopped clock, but a stopped clock is at least
right twice a day, which can't be said for Artie. <G>

AA #1898
Giver of No Fucks
Keeper of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch
Ivan The Terrible
The story I heard was that Luther only had a problem with Jews because he was disappointed and disillusioned. He had hoped that, once he split off from the Catholic Church, the Jews would hurriedly convert and become Protestants.
Don Martin
2020-05-23 11:37:48 UTC
On Fri, 22 May 2020 16:15:49 -0700 (PDT), Oko tillo
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Oko tillo
==
==
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Ivan The Terrible
People who blame Jews for everything do it because they are too stupid to figure out the real causes of problems and too lazy to look them up.
The kind of mentality that needs scapegoats and a carte blanche to hate and fear an
entire group of people is not going to be dissuaded by any amount of facts, logical argument,
or references. Unreasoning prejudice serves their emotional needs too well.
Sadly.
Oko.
Hitler was not the first German to use Jews as scapegoats. He was born in Austria, where several prominent politicians did it back in the early 19th century. It was part of the culture of Viennese society.
Yes, I'm well aware of that. And Martin Luther didn't help any.
IIRC, it has only been in the last 20 years or so that the Catholic
Church dropped the dogma that the Jews killed Christ--a solid
foundation for anti-Semitism for centuries!
Fidei defensor (Hon. Antipodean)
Je pense, donc je suis Charlie.
Christopher A. Lee
2020-05-23 12:21:32 UTC
On Sat, 23 May 2020 07:37:48 -0400, Don Martin
Post by Don Martin
On Fri, 22 May 2020 16:15:49 -0700 (PDT), Oko tillo
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Oko tillo
==
==
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Ivan The Terrible
[...]
A bit longer than 20 years, wasn't it at Vatican II?

But in any case, it didn't exonerate _all_ "the Jews", it still blamed
the priests.

But the authors of the Gospels imagined everybody (ie "he multitude")
was some kind of proto-Christian, apart from the priests, whom they
described as "the Jews", ie "all Jews".

At the time, I thought it was arrogantly presumptuous because Jesus
wasn't even part of their religion - but later I realised he was
telling Christians not to blame them, to try and prevent another
holocaust.
LinuxGal
2020-05-23 13:16:56 UTC
Post by Don Martin
IIRC, it has only been in the last 20 years or so that the Catholic
Church dropped the dogma that the Jews killed Christ--a solid
foundation for anti-Semitism for centuries!
They should be glad SOMEBODY killed Christ.

EPH.2:14-16 - For he is our peace, who hath made both one,
and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between
us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law
of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in
himself of twain one new man, so making peace; And that he
might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross,
having slain the enmity thereby.
--
Linux Geeks: Smart. Single. Sexy.
Well, two out of three ain't bad!

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Ivan The Terrible
WRONG. The Pope did that in 1965. See Nostra Aetate.
Kevrob
2020-05-25 13:41:47 UTC
Post by Don Martin
On Fri, 22 May 2020 16:15:49 -0700 (PDT), Oko tillo
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Oko tillo
==
==
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Ivan The Terrible
[...]
Since the early 1960s, actually: Vatican II.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostra_aetate

..... which covers other faiths, such as Islam, as well.

--
Kevin R
a.a #2310
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-05-22 23:36:48 UTC
==
Post by Ivan The Terrible
People who blame Jews for everything do it because they are too stupid to figure out the real causes of problems and too lazy to look them up.
The kind of mentality that needs scapegoats and a carte blanche to hate and >fear an entire group of people is not going to be dissuaded by any amount of >facts, logical argument, or references. Unreasoning prejudice serves their >emotional needs too well.
Sadly.
ArtieJoe will now use what you just wrote against atheists. That's the
kind of thing trolls with no originality do. They steal ideas used
against them and use them on others who don't agree with them.
%
is that why you copy me
Marvin Sebourn
2020-05-23 00:15:01 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
People who blame Jews for everything do it because they are too stupid to figure out the real causes of problems and too lazy to look them up.
Probably like many people who blame atheists for everything and have an unreasoned hatred of them. Like Christopher said.

Your idea of Christopher "actually calling you an antisemite" is ludicrous.

Marvin Sebourn
***@aol.com
Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-23 03:20:31 UTC
Funny. I don't see any evidence.
Marvin Sebourn
2020-05-23 04:19:12 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Ivan The Terrible
People who blame Jews for everything do it because they are too stupid to figure out the real causes of problems and too lazy to look them up.
Probably like many people who blame atheists for everything and have an unreasoned hatred of them. Like Christopher said.
Funny. I don't see any evidence.
Except you have made no secret of your hatred of atheists, and it has been said several times here that atheists are the least trusted group in the USA or world. This is interesting considering that the religious Christians, I believe, are supposedly the most trusting group-guess there are limits to their Godliness.

Marvin Sebourn
***@aol.com
Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-23 04:47:48 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Ivan The Terrible
People who blame Jews for everything do it because they are too stupid to figure out the real causes of problems and too lazy to look them up.
Probably like many people who blame atheists for everything and have an unreasoned hatred of them. Like Christopher said.
Funny. I don't see any evidence.
Except you have made no secret of your hatred of atheists, and it has been said several times here that atheists are the least trusted group in the USA or world. This is interesting considering that the religious Christians, I believe, are supposedly the most trusting group-guess there are limits to their Godliness.
Marvin Sebourn
That's a LIE. I said I know atheists in the real world that I admire, like Alan Dershowitz, the Harvard Law Professor.I also said My nephew does not believe in God and we get along fine.My maternal Grandfather was an atheist.
No wonder you like the subversive British bastard. You lie as much as he does.
Marvin Sebourn
2020-05-24 17:53:16 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Ivan The Terrible
[...]
I lie as much as Christopher does? Do I carelessly misrepresent things I’ve read? Do I use deception to try and further my arguments, just like Lee does? That’s more than acceptable, because I’ve never seen Christopher do any of these things. And I’ve seen you do all these things. So your statement that I lie as much as Christopher does is a compliment to me.

You have said that you hate atheists. You didn’t always discriminate between those in AA and those outside. “Atheists are scum”, etc. Your generous attitude towards atheists outside AA is shown by how much you admire those outside the AA group. Let’s see, in the living there are two people, Alan Dershowitz and a relative of yours. With A.D. you admire him, and with the relative, you get along just fine. CONGRATULATIONS! You admire or tolerate 2 living atheists outside of the half-billion or so!

And another example of your sweeping generalizations is “Democrats are liars”.

You look like you just need an outlet for your hatred and anger. It has been with you for the twenty-plus years I have seen you post. Twenty some years ago in alt.revisionism you argued against holocaust deniers, when you weren't quibbling with others in the group who also opposed them. Remember Tilly, and Sara Salzman? How did you treat them?

Marvin Sebourn
***@aol.com
John Baker
2020-05-23 04:48:56 UTC
On Fri, 22 May 2020 21:19:12 -0700 (PDT), Marvin Sebourn
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Ivan The Terrible
People who blame Jews for everything do it because they are too stupid to figure out the real causes of problems and too lazy to look them up.
Probably like many people who blame atheists for everything and have an unreasoned hatred of them. Like Christopher said.
Funny. I don't see any evidence.
It's hard to see anything when you have your head up your ass, Artie.
Marvin Sebourn
Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-23 05:02:30 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Ivan The Terrible
People who blame Jews for everything do it because they are too stupid to figure out the real causes of problems and too lazy to look them up.
Probably like many people who blame atheists for everything and have an unreasoned hatred of them. Like Christopher said.
Funny. I don't see any evidence.
It's hard to see anything when you have your head up your ass, Artie.
You fucking atheists here don't give a damn about evidence or truth, do ya?
No wonder Americans don't trust you. Insults and bitter propaganda are all you have. It's obvious to me that you don't really value or believe in anything.
While you post here, you ignore evidence and support each others lies.
Duke and Kurt and Bob and I do what we can to clean up the place. We correct your distortions as best we can.

I'm not discouraged because I know from experience that most people can see you for what you are. Your credibility gets lower every day.The average American
knows bullshit when he sees it.
Yap Honghor
2020-05-23 09:16:41 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Ivan The Terrible
People who blame Jews for everything do it because they are too stupid to figure out the real causes of problems and too lazy to look them up.
Probably like many people who blame atheists for everything and have an unreasoned hatred of them. Like Christopher said.
Funny. I don't see any evidence.
It's hard to see anything when you have your head up your ass, Artie.
You fucking atheists here don't give a damn about evidence or truth, do ya?
No wonder Americans don't trust you. Insults and bitter propaganda are all you have. It's obvious to me that you don't really value or believe in anything.
While you post here, you ignore evidence and support each others lies.
Duke and Kurt and Bob and I do what we can to clean up the place. We correct your distortions as best we can.
Why would atheists distort if there are clear messages without ambiguity?
You don't create a story with a lot of holes in it which can be doubted by any reader...
Exactly the case that US is in decline when America is full of bullshitting religious loony idiots!
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-05-24 10:16:44 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Ivan The Terrible
[...]
If you weren't discouraged, you wouldn't be telling us you aren't
discouraged. The average American isn't a hate-filled bigot like
you, Arthur Joseph Tandy.
Ivan The Terrible
Granted I hate you and your fellow degenerate British bastard, but most people I can tolerate quite nicely. Go back to kindergarten, bitch.
michellemalkingmail.com
Keep posting here, ArtieJoe. We know how lonely you are.
Ivan The Terrible
I'd rather live in a cave in the Arctic than socialize with you.
Yap Honghor
Sure, polar bears are there for you...
Cloud Hobbit
2020-05-28 01:51:15 UTC
Need help packing?
Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-28 18:39:49 UTC
My house is a drug free zone.
Cloud Hobbit
2020-05-28 19:01:48 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Ivan The Terrible
I'd rather live in a cave in the Arctic than socialize with you.
Need help packing?
My house is a drug free zone.
No booze in your house?

As I told you, I'm not toned all day every day, it's something I only do when all my responsibilities are done.

You're trying to give the impression that someone who consumes a bit of cannabis is a "stoner."

If that were true it would be impressive since I kick your ass frequently and it pisses you off.

Given that you are a hysterical asshole, shrieking and stomping your feet as you lie and distort while accusing everyone else of being liars, maybe a little toke might be just what you need.

Should I call 1-800-gotjunk so they can help you pack?

Need a ride to the airport?
John Baker
2020-05-26 00:03:02 UTC
On Sun, 24 May 2020 03:16:44 -0700 (PDT), "michellemalkingmail.com"
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Ivan The Terrible
People who blame Jews for everything do it because they are too stupid to figure out the real causes of problems and too lazy to look them up.
Probably like many people who blame atheists for everything and have an unreasoned hatred of them. Like Christopher said.
Funny. I don't see any evidence.
It's hard to see anything when you have your head up your ass, Artie.
You fucking atheists here don't give a damn about evidence or truth, do ya?
Sure we do, Artie. The problem, for you anyway, is that you don't have
so much as a nodding acquaintance with either. You couldn't back up
your bullshit if your life depended on it.
Post by Ivan The Terrible
No wonder Americans don't trust you. Insults and bitter propaganda are all you have. It's obvious to me that you don't really value or believe in anything.
While you post here, you ignore evidence and support each others lies.
Prove that, Artie. I dare you.

I assume you'll forgive me if I don't hold my breath.
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Duke and Kurt and Bob and I do what we can to clean up the place. We correct your distortions as best we can.
Sure you do, Artie. Sure you do. The four of you put together barely
add up to a normal IQ.
Post by Ivan The Terrible
I'm not discouraged because I know from experience that most people can see you for what you are. Your credibility gets lower every day.The average American
knows bullshit when he sees it.
I'd imagine you do know bullshit when you see it, Artie, considering
the amount of it you spread around. You, Kurtles, Boob and Earl are
four of the biggest goddamn liars on all of Usenet, not to mention
four of the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet.
you, Arthur Joseph Tandy.
Cloud Hobbit
NAILED IT!
Kurt Nicklas
2020-05-26 02:57:04 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Ivan The Terrible
I'm not discouraged because I know from experience that most people can see you for what you are. Your credibility gets lower every day.The average American
knows bullshit when he sees it.
I'd imagine you do know bullshit when you see it, Artie, considering
the amount of it you spread around. You, Kurtles, Boob and Earl are
four of the biggest goddamn liars on all of Usenet, not to mention
four of the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet.
Oh, you do love us, John. You really do!

<snicker>

----

"Prayer alone is ineffective. Personally I have been performing human sacrifices to propitiate the angry gods."
---"Michael Cole" 5/16/20

"Have a nice day, and feel free to consume as much Zyklon B as you can."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 9/6/19

'Yeah, I'm an atheist! I'd like to gas all theists!!!'
--- "Malte Runz 5/17/19 who thinks it's funny to joke about threatening people he doesn't like.

"Yep, all theists are mass murderers."
---"Peter Pan" 5/9/20

"Go suck on a can of Zyklon B, you ignorant fuck."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 8/13/17

" I'm the same Christian "killer" I've been for years and years"
---"Greywolf" (Lawrence 'Larry" Flowers) 7/16/19

IC | XC
-------
NI | KA
Tim
2020-05-26 09:30:27 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Ivan The Terrible
I'm not discouraged because I know from experience that most people can see you for what you are. Your credibility gets lower every day.The average American
knows bullshit when he sees it.
I'd imagine you do know bullshit when you see it, Artie, considering
the amount of it you spread around. You, Kurtles, Boob and Earl are
four of the biggest goddamn liars on all of Usenet, not to mention
four of the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet.
Oh, you do love us, John. You really do!
<snicker>
There goes kuntsy pretending he's a mind reader again. One would think a real mind reader could afford to retire in the USA.

<snicker>

"I guess proper punctuation isn't of much use in Toronto. Nothing there but tears and queers." May 15, 2019 - Kuntsy applies hate speech to an entire city over a punctuation error.

"Tim the Dim is canadian, Lo Mein." July 8, 2019 - Kuntsy demonstrates his marginal literacy and bigotry toward Chinese people.

"I didn't ask what it is, Lo Mein. Where is your pixie?" July 9, 2019 - Again kuntsy demonstrates his racist attitudes toward Chinese people.

"I can say the same thing about God, Lo Mein." July 10, 2019 - Kuntsy shows how grown up he is by believing in a sky daddy and using racist remarks.

"Playing dumb comes easy for you, Lo Mein." July 10, 2019 - More of kuntsy's racism.

"Really, Lo Mein? You still haven't told me where this pixie you call 'Nature' is located." July 10, 2019 - Kuntsy's moral high ground on display again.

"If you don't like to hear that, either apologize or stop reading my posts. That's simple, even for a canadian." July 15, 2019 - Kuntles shows off his grammar skills and hatred of the North.

"Forget Any Rand. She had no grasp of the real world." July 11, 2019 - Kuntsy demonstrates his grasp on spelling names.

"! The end of yet another leftwing dream" July 18, 2019 - Kuntsy thinks that subject titles should start with an exclamation mark and don't need periods!

"I looked high and low for you the same warning when the epithet belowed appeared on a.a." - Kuntsy perfects the bastardization of the English language, LOL!

"Hadn't you heard? Timmykins blames his empty head on the nature of the Universe so, of course, it's not his fault. After all, he didn't actually ask to born!" - Kuntsy emptied his head and poured religion in, LOL!

"No one who knows the history of the 20th century can have such a polyanna view of human 'empathy'." Oct, 28, 2019 - Kuntsy consults his "Any Rand" name dictionary, LOL!

"I don't know who you're talking abo" Nov 10, 2019 - Kuntsy proves, once again, that he doesn't know what he's talking about, LOL!

"I slogged all the way through the Quran. I've been in 4 or 5 mosques. Pass one almost ever day but I'm not convinced to convert, no." Nov 10, 2019. For kuntles The days last for "ever" in Plovdiv, LOL!

"Timmee just can't untangle those fingers sometimes!" Nov 21, 2019 - Kuntsy just can't figure out how to use commas, LOL!

"You can find an atheist who will tell you what you want to hear and you'll buy his books. Richard Dawson et al thank you for your support." - Kuntsy's favorite game show atheist, LOL!

"Like little children, they expect to have their cookies but not be punished for stealing them." May 21, 2020 - Kuntles shows how children have better grammar than he does, LOL!

"Russians may think a lot of things about Americans but never that they are decadent! (Especially not with commas, LOL!) - May, 22, 2020 - The kids still have kuntsy beat.

"Must the "Power of canadian Education", eh?" - May 23, 2020 Kuntles shows off his southern US education by avoiding verbs, LOL!
Don Martin
2020-05-23 11:37:48 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Ivan The Terrible
People who blame Jews for everything do it because they are too stupid to figure out the real causes of problems and too lazy to look them up.
Probably like many people who blame atheists for everything and have an unreasoned hatred of them. Like Christopher said.
Funny. I don't see any evidence.
It's hard to see anything when you have your head up your ass, Artie.
His physician has advised him to keep a close eye on his prostate . .
.
Don Martin
2020-05-23 11:37:48 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Ivan The Terrible
People who blame Jews for everything do it because they are too stupid to figure out the real causes of problems and too lazy to look them up.
Probably like many people who blame atheists for everything and have an unreasoned hatred of them. Like Christopher said.
Funny. I don't see any evidence.
Except you have made no secret of your hatred of atheists, and it has been said several times here that atheists are the least trusted group in the USA or world. This is interesting considering that the religious Christians, I believe, are supposedly the most trusting group-guess there are limits to their Godliness.
Their cleanliness isn't much to write home about, either.
Cloud Hobbit
2020-05-23 04:55:44 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Ivan The Terrible
People who blame Jews for everything do it because they are too stupid to figure out the real causes of problems and too lazy to look them up.
Probably like many people who blame atheists for everything and have an unreasoned hatred of them. Like Christopher said.
Funny. I don't see any evidence.
That's because it was not a claim, it was my opinion.
I know those things confuse you, but do try and keep up.

"I believe that religion, generally speaking, has been a curse to mankind--that its modest and greatly overestimated services on the ethical side have been more than overcome by the damage it has done to clear and honest thinking."
H.L. Menken
Yap Honghor
2020-05-23 00:24:05 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
People who blame Jews for everything do it because they are too stupid to figure out the real causes of problems and too lazy to look them up.
They should all blame your non-existent pixie for leading to their miserable state of lives....

Atheists do not blame anything!
Cloud Hobbit
2020-05-23 01:19:43 UTC
People who blame Jews for >everything do it because >they are too stupid to >figure out the real causes >of problems and too lazy to >look them up.
Just like people who claim that atheism is somehow responsible for bad things that some people do, in spite of the fact there are far more theists in prison than atheists.

People like you.
Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-28 23:14:21 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
People who blame Jews for >everything do it because >they are too stupid to >figure out the real causes >of problems and too lazy to >look them up.
Just like people who claim that atheism is somehow responsible for bad things that some people do, in spite of the fact there are far more theists in prison than atheists.
People like you.
I never said atheism was responsible for Stalin's or Lenin's or Mao's murders.
I said only that they were atheists.
LinuxGal
2020-05-29 00:15:05 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
I never said atheism was responsible for Stalin's or
Lenin's or Mao's murders. I said only that they were
atheists.
I never said testosterone was responsible for Stalin's or
Lenin's or Mao's murders. I said only that they were men.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Mitchell Holman
2020-05-23 01:40:53 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
People who blame Jews for everything do it because they are too stupid
to figure out the real causes of problems and too lazy to look them
up.
Who here is "blaming Jews" for anything,
much less everything?

"Paranoia strikes deep / Into your life it will creep"
Cloud Hobbit
2020-05-23 02:02:11 UTC
My neighbor had a pet theory.
It involved his dogs.

Train them with a steak in one hand, and a club in the other.

I never accepted his theory.
%
if you have to train your dog you shouldn't have one
Ivan The Terrible
His dog has a higher IQ than he does and won't listen.
Tim
2020-05-23 11:55:43 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
People who blame Jews for everything do it because they are too stupid to figure out the real causes of problems and too lazy to look them up.
Show us an example of someone blaming Jews for everything. Who blamed the Jews when the Toronto Maple Leafs lost the Stanley Cup?

<crickets>

You're just looking for an excuse to whine, bitch.
Kevrob
2020-05-25 15:27:11 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Who blamed the Jews when the Toronto Maple Leafs lost the Stanley Cup?
<crickets>
You're just looking for an excuse to whine, bitch.
A bigoted conspiracy junkie can always find a reason.

"It's all Larry Tanenbaum's fault!" [/conspiranoid]

--
Kevin R
a.a #2310
Peter Pan
2020-05-23 20:48:13 UTC
Are you the Duke of Judaism?
Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-23 23:36:15 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Ivan The Terrible
People who blame Jews for everything
Are you the Duke of Judaism?
Nah! I'm the Russki from Chicago.Te panimayete?
Izviniti, Doorok. Ya ne gavorisch po-engliski. Te gavorete po-rooski???
Oko tillo
2020-05-24 00:20:03 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Ivan The Terrible
People who blame Jews for everything
Are you the Duke of Judaism?
Nah! I'm the Russki from Chicago.Te panimayete?
Izviniti, Doorok. Ya ne gavorisch po-engliski. Te gavorete po-rooski???
Just enough to follow that. Mostly.

Oko
Ivan The Terrible
It's funny, though. I am of Russian descent. Even when I was a kid, I was fascinated by the sound of Russian. I studied it because of that and also because all my ancestors came from there.
Marvin Sebourn
2020-05-24 20:34:07 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Ivan The Terrible
People who blame Jews for everything
Are you the Duke of Judaism?
Nah! I'm the Russki from Chicago.Te panimayete?
Izviniti, Doorok. Ya ne gavorisch po-engliski. Te gavorete po-rooski???
Just enough to follow that. Mostly.
Oko
It's funny, though. I am of Russian descent. Even when I was a kid, I was fascinated by the sound of Russian. I studied it because of that and also because all my ancestors came from there.
This is a no-bs post from me, Joe, regarding your interest in the Russian language.

In alt.revisionism I remember you exchanging with Eugene Holman, then at the University of Helsinki. Eugene was born in Brooklyn in 1945, attended Cornell and achieved degrees in Finland. If I remember correctly, Eugene helped you with Russian verb tenses or something of the sort involving a non-English language. He was very learned.

Your post above piqued my curiosity about Holman, and I found a Wiki page on Eugene in Finnish.
https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Holman

Quora has a Eugene Holman page also,
https://www.quora.com/profile/Eugene-Holman

And Eugene has been in several TV programs, and also, I believe as the lead character in one film.

Another Holman page:

https://blogs.helsinki.fi/nykykielet/2012/07/18/eugene-holman-ja-iso-tarina/

I used Brave to access. There is a translator icon in the upper right of the pages.

You may already know all about Holman, but I thought it worthwhile to interject something a bit off-topic, hopefully of use to you.

Good luck.
Marvin Sebourn
***@aol.com
Ivan The Terrible
Eugene and I don't talk anymore. I suspect he dislikes my politics.
Marvin Sebourn
2020-05-27 02:59:29 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Ivan The Terrible
[...]
Sorry you lost the hook-up with Eugene, if that was something you would have liked to continue. Politics here sometimes generates almost as much heat as in real life.

Marvin Sebourn
***@aol.com
Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-27 19:10:08 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Oko tillo
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Ivan The Terrible
[...]
I treat politics as just another discussion topic. Eugene treats it as serious as life and death. I feel sorry for him.