What causes so many Xtian denominations???
Add Reply
Michael Christ
2020-09-13 00:49:25 UTC
(KJV)
Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one
hope of your calling;
Eph 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all,
and in you all.

What causes a one body, one Spirit, one Lord, one faith, one baptism
etc., etc. belief in God to turn into an individual club of 'I do what
is right in my own eyes' bunch of thousands of denominations???

Hey, God is not a respecter of persons, perhaps the Lord will reveal the
reason to an atheist, rather than the so called Christians and wanna-be
prophets around here??

Let the cards be on the table!

I will tell you and there will be no doubt once you understand, but to
those who call me a liar, well, this is your chance to prove yourselves
the truth teller, the godly.

As for me, let me tell you what an old worldly nurse used to say; there
is some relative truth in it. "Expect the worse, but every now and
again you get pleasantly surprised". :-).

Michael Christ
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

"What makes the bible the truth?" "The resonance of God".
Davej
2020-09-13 01:48:49 UTC
(KJV)
The Bible is a vague pile of crap. The "creator" of the entire universe
couldn't create a book -- so he needed to send telepathic signals to
various kooks, such as Muhammad, and Krishna, who then supposedly wrote
it all down.
LinuxGal
2020-09-13 02:21:13 UTC
(KJV)
The Bible is a vague pile of crap. The "creator" of the entire universe
couldn't create a book -- so he needed to send telepathic signals to
it all down.
And Moses and Hubbard and shit.
--
Linux Geeks: Smart. Single. Sexy.
Well, two out of three ain't bad!

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Pat Barker+
2020-09-13 14:35:00 UTC
On Sun, 13 Sep 2020 10:49:25 +1000, Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
(KJV)
Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one
Why are you trolling a Catholic newsgroup?
No one wants you here.
You have no respect from anyone.
And you should just leave.
Yap Honghor
Idiot...since when AA is a catholic group????
m***@gmail.com
2020-09-16 14:31:56 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
(KJV)
Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one
Why are you trolling a Catholic newsgroup?
No one wants you here.
You have no respect from anyone.
And you should just leave.
Idiot...since when AA is a catholic group????
And, since when does Patrick Barker speak for the atheists in alt.atheism?