The Atheists' Response to Evangelical Pleas
2019-02-13 17:01:19 UTC

however hard we try . . . .
hleopold
2019-02-14 04:45:14 UTC
http://youtu.be/Vqbk9cDX0l0
however hard we try . . . .
Thank you, Don, that brought a huge grin to my face and a laugh that scared
the cat. Perfect.
--
Harry F. Leopold
aa #2076

America, making tomorrow's terrorists, today.
Don Martin
2019-02-14 15:56:39 UTC
Post by hleopold
Post by Don Martin
http://youtu.be/Vqbk9cDX0l0
however hard we try . . . .
Thank you, Don, that brought a huge grin to my face and a laugh that scared
the cat. Perfect.
I take it that the cat was _not_ on your lap at the time?
2019-02-14 17:33:22 UTC
On Thu, 14 Feb 2019 10:56:39 -0500, Don Martin
Post by Don Martin
Post by hleopold
Post by Don Martin
http://youtu.be/Vqbk9cDX0l0
however hard we try . . . .
Thank you, Don, that brought a huge grin to my face and a laugh that scared
the cat. Perfect.
I take it that the cat was _not_ on your lap at the time?
...yes, as lovely as they are, there is a bit of risk having
a lap cat ! I would advise a nice thick towel.
Christopher A. Lee
2019-02-14 19:00:30 UTC
Post by Don Martin
Post by hleopold
Post by Don Martin
http://youtu.be/Vqbk9cDX0l0
however hard we try . . . .
Thank you, Don, that brought a huge grin to my face and a laugh that scared
the cat. Perfect.
I take it that the cat was _not_ on your lap at the time?
...yes, as lovely as they are, there is a bit of risk having
a lap cat ! I would advise a nice thick towel.
Megamog Jack is too big for laps, but when I am in bed he'll cuddle up
and even sit sprawled across me. He's almost like a polar bear cub.
hleopold
2019-02-15 06:13:09 UTC
Post by hleopold
Post by Don Martin
http://youtu.be/Vqbk9cDX0l0
however hard we try . . . .
Thank you, Don, that brought a huge grin to my face and a laugh that scared
the cat. Perfect.
I take it that the cat was _not_ on your lap at the time?
Nope, Spot was sleeping in the LazyBoy next to me. Damned lazy(boy) cat!
--
Harry F. Leopold
aa #2076
AA/Vet #4
The Prints of Darkness (remove gene to email)

"Idealists have brought more death, pain and war to this world than all the
cynical bastards put together."
John Locke
2019-02-14 17:28:25 UTC
On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 12:01:19 -0500, Don Martin
Post by Don Martin
http://youtu.be/Vqbk9cDX0l0
however hard we try . . . .
..that's a gem Don ! ...that is funny ! That guy is highly
entertaining and then some. Now..I gotta go play it again.
Don Martin
2019-02-14 18:57:13 UTC
Post by Don Martin
http://youtu.be/Vqbk9cDX0l0
however hard we try . . . .
..that's a gem Don ! ...that is funny ! That guy is highly
entertaining and then some. Now..I gotta go play it again.
And it's well sung, too! Now, if I could get the lyrics (and learn
the banjo) . . . .
2019-02-15 12:23:57 UTC
http://youtu.be/Vqbk9cDX0l0
however hard we try . . . .
--
With regard to Judaism, you can rest easy.
1.Our law forbids us to proselytize or recruit.
2.We don't want you.
Rick Johnson
2019-02-15 12:35:48 UTC
Good. Then we have a mutual agreement.
v***@gmail.com
2019-02-15 12:40:28 UTC
Post by Rick Johnson
Post by v***@gmail.com
With regard to Judaism, you can rest easy.
1.Our law forbids us to proselytize or recruit.
2.We don't want you.
Good. Then we have a mutual agreement.
The rules and law of Judaism have been established over many centuries. You can find them in the Old Testament and the Talmud.
They do not require your agreement.
Rick Johnson
2019-02-15 13:49:16 UTC
The rules and law of Judaism have been established over many centuries. You can find them in the Old Testament and the Talmud. They do not require your agreement.
Good. Then a clear precedent has been established. Goose and Gander type stuff.