It's coronavirus vs. the Blessed Virgin Mary
_V_infernalis_
2020-03-11 18:48:11 UTC
https://catholicphilly.com/2020/03/news/world-news/lourdes-shrine-closes-healing-pools-as-precaution-against-coronavirus/

Vi
Robert Carnegie
2020-03-21 22:11:22 UTC
Post by _V_infernalis_
https://catholicphilly.com/2020/03/news/world-news/lourdes-shrine-closes-healing-pools-as-precaution-against-coronavirus/
Vi
The Blessed Virgin Mary does not produce
the pools of holy water personally.
Cloud Hobbit
2020-03-21 23:18:56 UTC
Post by Robert Carnegie
The Blessed Virgin Mary does not produce
the pools of holy water personally.

Can we be sure?
They say the Lord works in mysterious ways.😷
JWS
I suppose the no muslim woman will ever get the virus.
Cloud Hobbit
2020-03-22 00:29:35 UTC
Post by JWS
I suppose the no muslim woman will ever get the virus.
Unless they live in Iran.
God seems pissed at Iranians big time.
Yap Honghor
Anything good they attribute to pixie while the bad they say is work of mystery ... that is part of the religious con scheme!
d***@cox.net
2020-03-22 18:29:08 UTC
On Sat, 21 Mar 2020 16:18:56 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
Post by Robert Carnegie
Post by Robert Carnegie
The Blessed Virgin Mary does not produce
the pools of holy water personally.
Can we be sure?
They say the Lord works in mysterious ways.?
VATICAN CITY (CNS) — People who cannot get to confession because of the
coronavirus lockdown or another serious reason can go to God directly, be
specific about their sins, request pardon and experience God’s loving
forgiveness, Pope Francis said.

Which has fuck all to do with Lourdes or mysterious ways.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-24 17:40:56 UTC
On Sun, 22 Mar 2020 11:34:11 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
VATICAN CITY (CNS) — People who cannot get to confession because of the
coronavirus lockdown or another serious reason can go to God directly, be
specific about their sins, request pardon and experience God’s loving
forgiveness, Pope Francis said.
the dukester
Which has fuck all to do with Lourdes or mysterious ways.
Some go, some don't. I've never been.

I've never seen/experienced such ignorant and dumb people in my life as on this
ng.
2020-03-22 23:15:42 UTC
Post by Robert Carnegie
Post by Robert Carnegie
The Blessed Virgin Mary does not produce
the pools of holy water personally.
Can we be sure?
They say the Lord works in mysterious ways.?
VATICAN CITY (CNS) — People who cannot get to confession because of the
coronavirus lockdown or another serious reason can go to God directly, be
specific about their sins, request pardon and experience God’s loving
forgiveness, Pope Francis said.
...I'm accepting confessions right here in Usenet Earl. So go ahead
and post your egregious transgressions and I will assign you your
penance. That'll be $5.95 per Hail Mary and $9.95 per Apostles'
Creed. Senior discount of 10%. PayPal only. Thank You.
Don Martin
2020-03-23 12:36:00 UTC
Post by Robert Carnegie
Post by Robert Carnegie
The Blessed Virgin Mary does not produce
the pools of holy water personally.
Can we be sure?
They say the Lord works in mysterious ways.?
VATICAN CITY (CNS) — People who cannot get to confession because of the
coronavirus lockdown or another serious reason can go to God directly, be
specific about their sins, request pardon and experience God’s loving
forgiveness, Pope Francis said.
...I'm accepting confessions right here in Usenet Earl. So go ahead
and post your egregious transgressions and I will assign you your
penance. That'll be $5.95 per Hail Mary and $9.95 per Apostles'
Creed. Senior discount of 10%. PayPal only. Thank You.
If I am not mistaken, some protestant sects believe in public
confessions because every individual's transgressions injure the trust
essential to holding the community together. Your magnaminous offer
serves to provide appropriate penance as well as a platform for the
sinner to publicly acknowledge his/her sins. As has been pointed out
here rather often, you are not forgiven until your victims forgive
you.
2020-03-25 01:32:31 UTC
Post by Robert Carnegie
Post by Robert Carnegie
The Blessed Virgin Mary does not produce
the pools of holy water personally.
Can we be sure?
They say the Lord works in mysterious ways.?
VATICAN CITY (CNS) — People who cannot get to confession because of the
coronavirus lockdown or another serious reason can go to God directly, be
specific about their sins, request pardon and experience God’s loving
forgiveness, Pope Francis said.
...I'm accepting confessions right here in Usenet Earl. So go ahead
and post your egregious transgressions and I will assign you your
penance. That'll be $5.95 per Hail Mary and $9.95 per Apostles'
Creed. Senior discount of 10%. PayPal only. Thank You.
What do you have in mind for my penance? We don't pay for prayers. You're a fake, aren't you.
You don't, then you are a fake believer....the way you resisted from pursuing union with your pixie in the sky gives you away!!!!
d***@cox.net
2020-03-25 22:13:56 UTC
Post by Robert Carnegie
Post by Robert Carnegie
[...]
??? You're too nuts to even be asked to define that statement.
I am not a nut to be fooled by the religion....you are!
d***@cox.net
2020-03-27 17:34:41 UTC
Post by Robert Carnegie
Post by Robert Carnegie
[...]
All that means is that you don't know what you're talking about.
2020-03-26 17:04:49 UTC
Post by Robert Carnegie
Post by Robert Carnegie
The Blessed Virgin Mary does not produce
the pools of holy water personally.
Can we be sure?
They say the Lord works in mysterious ways.?
VATICAN CITY (CNS) — People who cannot get to confession because of the
coronavirus lockdown or another serious reason can go to God directly, be
specific about their sins, request pardon and experience God’s loving
forgiveness, Pope Francis said.
...I'm accepting confessions right here in Usenet Earl. So go ahead
and post your egregious transgressions and I will assign you your
penance. That'll be $5.95 per Hail Mary and $9.95 per Apostles'
Creed. Senior discount of 10%. PayPal only. Thank You.
What do you have in mind for my penance?
We don't pay for prayers. You're a fake, aren't you.
...no Earl...I'm the real deal. Those priests in the boxes are all
fakes. I've got a direct line to Yahweh. You'd better fess up
Earl and plunk your money down else you're headed
straight for the old broiler !

"The hands that help are better far than
lips that pray" - Robert Green Ingersoll

"Nothing could be more idiotic and absurd
than the doctrine of the trinity" - Robert Green Ingersoll

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the
gallery of ignorance" - Robert Green Ingersoll
d***@cox.net
2020-03-27 17:35:28 UTC
Post by Robert Carnegie
Post by Robert Carnegie
[...]
You wasted your time on that one.
2020-03-26 17:37:40 UTC
Post by Robert Carnegie
Post by Robert Carnegie
The Blessed Virgin Mary does not produce
the pools of holy water personally.
Can we be sure?
They say the Lord works in mysterious ways.?
VATICAN CITY (CNS) — People who cannot get to confession because of the
coronavirus lockdown or another serious reason can go to God directly, be
specific about their sins, request pardon and experience God’s loving
forgiveness, Pope Francis said.
...I'm accepting confessions right here in Usenet Earl. So go ahead
and post your egregious transgressions and I will assign you your
penance. That'll be $5.95 per Hail Mary and $9.95 per Apostles'
Creed. Senior discount of 10%. PayPal only. Thank You.
What do you have in mind for my penance?
We don't pay for prayers. You're a
fake, aren't you.
6-month ban on posting to USENET.

Per sin.

"Earl's confession" probably goes something like.....

"Forgive me Fadda, for being so awesome I make others look bad."

Can you actually imagine him admitting he did anything immoral?

d***@cox.net
2020-03-27 17:38:17 UTC
Post by Robert Carnegie
Post by Robert Carnegie
The Blessed Virgin Mary does not produce
the pools of holy water personally.
Can we be sure?
They say the Lord works in mysterious ways.?
VATICAN CITY (CNS) — People who cannot get to confession because of the
coronavirus lockdown or another serious reason can go to God directly, be
specific about their sins, request pardon and experience God’s loving
forgiveness, Pope Francis said.
...I'm accepting confessions right here in Usenet Earl. So go ahead
and post your egregious transgressions and I will assign you your
penance. That'll be $5.95 per Hail Mary and $9.95 per Apostles'
Creed. Senior discount of 10%. PayPal only. Thank You.
What do you have in mind for my penance?
We don't pay for prayers. You're a
fake, aren't you.
6-month ban on posting to USENET.
Per sin.
Mortal or venial.
Post by Kevrob
"Earl's confession" probably goes something like.....
"Forgive me Fadda, for being so awesome I make others look bad."
Can you actually imagine him admitting he did anything immoral?
I pray you and yours not as bad as you show yourself to be.
2020-03-23 01:04:24 UTC
Post by Robert Carnegie
Post by Robert Carnegie
The Blessed Virgin Mary does not produce
the pools of holy water personally.
Can we be sure?
They say the Lord works in mysterious ways.?
VATICAN CITY (CNS) — People who cannot get to confession because of the
coronavirus lockdown or another serious reason can go to God directly, be
specific about their sins, request pardon and experience God’s loving
forgiveness, Pope Francis said.
Oh, he did not even blame his pixie why is coronavirus unleashed into human societies?

He fears a pixie and sits on a throne while collecting his vast sum of tithes everyday?
%
don't get the yap virus
John Locke
2020-03-26 17:07:22 UTC
Post by Robert Carnegie
Post by Robert Carnegie
The Blessed Virgin Mary does not produce
the pools of holy water personally.
Can we be sure?
They say the Lord works in mysterious ways.?
VATICAN CITY (CNS) — People who cannot get to confession because of the
coronavirus lockdown or another serious reason can go to God directly, be
specific about their sins, request pardon and experience God’s loving
forgiveness, Pope Francis said.
Oh, he did not even blame his pixie why is coronavirus unleashed into human societies?
He fears a pixie and sits on a throne while collecting his vast sum of tithes everyday?
You're an ass, a stupid ass.
...why ? Because Yap doesn't yield to all your religious
mumbo jumbo ? Grow a brain Earl. A lot of people have
figured out that religion is a scam job.

d***@cox.net
2020-03-27 17:39:05 UTC
Post by Robert Carnegie
Post by Robert Carnegie
The Blessed Virgin Mary does not produce
the pools of holy water personally.
Can we be sure?
They say the Lord works in mysterious ways.?
VATICAN CITY (CNS) — People who cannot get to confession because of the
coronavirus lockdown or another serious reason can go to God directly, be
specific about their sins, request pardon and experience God’s loving
forgiveness, Pope Francis said.
Oh, he did not even blame his pixie why is coronavirus unleashed into human societies?
He fears a pixie and sits on a throne while collecting his vast sum of tithes everyday?
You're an ass, a stupid ass.
...why ? Because Yap doesn't yield to all your religious
mumbo jumbo ? Grow a brain Earl. A lot of people have
figured out that religion is a scam job.
If you listen to yap, I feel sorry for you.