Trump wants to be "President For Life". [URL]
a322x1n
2020-09-15 07:35:44 UTC
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roger-stone-s-fascist-fantasy/vi
-BB191QxW?ocid=msedgdhp>

<https://tinyurl.com/y3p8hew5>

These are the sort of people Trump surrounds himself with!

P.S. Trump says the fires aren't due to climate change. Trump
says it's going to get cooler. Yes, just like he said COVID-19
was just going to go away.

"In Trump we trust, if he pays cash!"
Yap Honghor
2020-09-15 08:45:14 UTC
Post by a322x1n
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roger-stone-s-fascist-fantasy/vi
-BB191QxW?ocid=msedgdhp>
<https://tinyurl.com/y3p8hew5>
These are the sort of people Trump surrounds himself with!
P.S. Trump says the fires aren't due to climate change. Trump
says it's going to get cooler. Yes, just like he said COVID-19
was just going to go away.
"In Trump we trust, if he pays cash!"
Yes, it would be a pity or sorrow for America if he gets reelected...
As for life, it would be the end of US!
Jack Shit
The left has already destroyed the place.
a322x1n
Bull shit.
Jack Shit
Prove me wrong.
Ted
2020-09-16 21:20:04 UTC

Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit

Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Yap Honghor
As for life, it would be the end of US!

The left has already destroyed the place.
Bull shit.
He's right. It's time we repair the damage you commie bastards
started when you prevented our children from praying and tried to
teach them evolution. I pray it's still not too late.
a322x1n
2020-09-16 23:08:01 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Yap Honghor
As for life, it would be the end of US!
The left has already destroyed the place.
Bull shit.
He's right. It's time we repair the damage you commie bastards
started when you prevented our children from praying and tried to
teach them evolution. I pray it's still not too late.
I should print that out and frame it! I remember praying in our
nicely segregated schools. I remember those who would pray in
the "approved" way were made to stand in the hall, and then get
beaten senseless at recess while the teachers stood there with
smirks on their faces and arms folded. As for evolution, it is
the absolute truth, and creationism and ID is an absolute lie.
Take your guns and your "God" and shove them both up you ass.
You have shown the world what a total disgrace you are to the
entire human race. America is far better off without prayer
and with evolution. I burned the family bible ages ago, and
I embrace evolution.

"Commie bastards", the universal insult uttered by the
ignorant and the stupid.
Jack Shit
2020-09-16 23:19:08 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Yap Honghor
As for life, it would be the end of US!
The left has already destroyed the place.
Bull shit.
He's right. It's time we repair the damage you commie bastards
started when you prevented our children from praying and tried to
teach them evolution. I pray it's still not too late.
I should print that out and frame it! I remember praying in our
nicely segregated schools. I remember those who would pray in
the "approved" way were made to stand in the hall, and then get
beaten senseless at recess while the teachers stood there with
smirks on their faces and arms folded.
Sounds like your parents put you in a shitty school.
Post by a322x1n
As for evolution, it is
the absolute truth, and creationism and ID is an absolute lie.
You don't know that. Evolution is a theory.
Post by a322x1n
Take your guns and your "God" and shove them both up you ass.
No guns? Are you one of those pussys who needs the cops to handle
everything for you?
Post by a322x1n
You have shown the world what a total disgrace you are to the
entire human race. America is far better off without prayer
and with evolution. I burned the family bible ages ago, and
I embrace evolution.
Most losers do.
It's the truth.
Rudy Canoza
2020-09-16 23:44:34 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Yap Honghor
As for life, it would be the end of US!
The left has already destroyed the place.
Bull shit.
He's right. It's time we repair the damage you commie bastards
started when you prevented our children from praying and tried to
teach them evolution. I pray it's still not too late.
I should print that out and frame it! I remember praying in our
nicely segregated schools. I remember those who would pray in
the "approved" way were made to stand in the hall, and then get
beaten senseless at recess while the teachers stood there with
smirks on their faces and arms folded.
Sounds like your parents put you in a shitty school.
<***@shot.invalid> = <***@shit.invalid> = "Jack Shit" = "Skeeter" =
"Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell"

Unlike you, she at least attended school.

Evolution is an incontestable fact.
a322x1n
2020-09-17 04:34:36 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Yap Honghor
As for life, it would be the end of US!
The left has already destroyed the place.
Bull shit.
He's right. It's time we repair the damage you commie bastards
started when you prevented our children from praying and tried to
teach them evolution. I pray it's still not too late.
should print that out and frame it! I remember praying in our
icely segregated schools. I remember those who wouldn't pray in
he "approved" way were made to stand in the hall, and then get
eaten senseless at recess while the teachers stood there with
mirks on their faces and arms folded.
Sounds like your parents put you in a shitty school.
It was the only school.
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
As for evolution, it is
the absolute truth, and creationism and ID is an absolute lie.
You don't know that. Evolution is a theory.
Bull shit. Evolution is a proven fact. Creationism is something
that was dreamed up.
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Take your guns and your "God" and shove them both up you ass.
No guns? Are you one of those pussys who needs the cops to handle
everything for you?
The Police can sure handle you.
No, it's the emblem of the feeble minded.
Jack Shit
2020-09-17 15:36:47 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
As for evolution, it is
the absolute truth, and creationism and ID is an absolute lie.
You don't know that. Evolution is a theory.
Bull shit. Evolution is a proven fact. Creationism is something
that was dreamed up.
Prove it then.
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Take your guns and your "God" and shove them both up you ass.
No guns? Are you one of those pussys who needs the cops to handle
everything for you?
The Police can sure handle you.
What kind of answer was that? A typical run from the question answer?
Says who?
Jack Shit
Says who?
Ted
2020-09-17 00:35:46 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 01:45:14 -0700 (PDT), Yap Honghor
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roger-stone-s-fascist-fantas
Post by a322x1n
y/vi -BB191QxW?ocid=msedgdhp>
   <https://tinyurl.com/y3p8hew5>
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Yap Honghor
As for life, it would be the end of US!
The left has already destroyed the place.
Bull shit.
He's right. It's time we repair the damage you commie bastards
started when you prevented our children from praying and tried to
teach them evolution. I pray it's still not too late.
I should print that out and frame it! I remember praying in our
nicely segregated schools. I remember those who would pray in
Segregation was immoral and unchristian. You should be ashamed of
yourself.
Post by a322x1n
the "approved" way were made to stand in the hall, and then get
beaten senseless at recess while the teachers stood there with
smirks on their faces and arms folded. As for evolution, it is
the absolute truth, and creationism and ID is an absolute lie.
Take your guns and your "God" and shove them both up you ass.
You have shown the world what a total disgrace you are to the
entire human race. America is far better off without prayer
and with evolution. I burned the family bible ages
For that sin, you will pay, except ye repent.
Post by a322x1n
ago, and
I embrace evolution.
If evolution is true, then why are there still monkeys? No
evolutionist can answer that question. The Bible says that each kind
produces only its kind.
Jack Shit
2020-09-17 02:01:36 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 01:45:14 -0700 (PDT), Yap Honghor
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 3:35:50 PM UTC+8, a322x1n
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roger-stone-s-fascist-fantas
Post by a322x1n
y/vi -BB191QxW?ocid=msedgdhp>
   <https://tinyurl.com/y3p8hew5>
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
...and the fossil record shows nothing between apes and us.
Rudy Canoza
2020-09-17 04:24:25 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 01:45:14 -0700 (PDT), Yap Honghor
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 3:35:50 PM UTC+8, a322x1n
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roger-stone-s-fascist-fantas
Post by a322x1n
y/vi -BB191QxW?ocid=msedgdhp>
   <https://tinyurl.com/y3p8hew5>
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
ago, and
I embrace evolution.
If evolution is true, then why are there still monkeys? No
evolutionist can answer that question. The Bible says that each kind
produces only its kind.
....and the fossil record shows nothing between apes and us.
<***@shot.invalid> = <***@shit.invalid> = "Jack Shit" = "Skeeter" =
"Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell"

You stupid ignorant illiterate pole-puffing fuck: there *isn't* anything
"between" apes and us. We and apes are *descended* from a common ancestor.
We aren't descended from any living ape species, you stupid cunt-brain.
We and living ape species are descended from some common *earlier* species.

Someone needs to kill you soon.
Episodes
2020-09-17 04:52:36 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 01:45:14 -0700 (PDT), Yap Honghor
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 3:35:50 PM UTC+8, a322x1n
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roger-stone-s-fascist-fantas
Post by a322x1n
y/vi -BB191QxW?ocid=msedgdhp>
   <https://tinyurl.com/y3p8hew5>
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
ago, and
I embrace evolution.
If evolution is true, then why are there still monkeys? No
evolutionist can answer that question. The Bible says that each kind
produces only its kind.
....and the fossil record shows nothing between apes and us.
"Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell"
You stupid ignorant illiterate pole-puffing fuck: there *isn't*
anything "between" apes and us. We and apes are *descended* from a
common ancestor.
You might be descended from some african ape, the rest of us came from
Asia.
Ted
2020-09-17 05:56:27 UTC
Post by Episodes
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 01:45:14 -0700 (PDT), Yap Honghor
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 3:35:50 PM UTC+8, a322x1n
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roger-stone-s-fascist-fantas
Post by Episodes
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
y/vi -BB191QxW?ocid=msedgdhp>
   <https://tinyurl.com/y3p8hew5>
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Episodes
Post by Rudy Canoza
Not me. I'm from Pittsburgh.
Siri Cruise
2020-09-17 06:19:34 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by Episodes
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 01:45:14 -0700 (PDT), Yap Honghor
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 3:35:50 PM UTC+8, a322x1n
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roger-stone-s-fascist-fantas
Post by Episodes
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
y/vi -BB191QxW?ocid=msedgdhp>
   <https://tinyurl.com/y3p8hew5>
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Episodes
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by a322x1n
Post by Episodes
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
nicely segregated schools. I remember those who would pray in
Segregation was immoral and unchristian. You should be ashamed
of
Post by Episodes
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by a322x1n
yourself.
Post by Episodes
=
Post by Episodes
Post by Rudy Canoza
common ancestor.
You might be descended from some african ape, the rest of us came
from
Post by Episodes
Asia.
Not me. I'm from Pittsburgh.
Kinky. Like an ape-man.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2020-09-17 18:14:48 UTC
On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 23:19:34 -0700, Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
On Thu, 17 Sep 2020 04:52:36 -0000 (UTC), Episodes
Post by Episodes
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 01:45:14 -0700 (PDT), Yap Honghor
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 3:35:50 PM UTC+8, a322x1n
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roger-stone-s-fascist-fantas
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Episodes
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
y/vi -BB191QxW?ocid=msedgdhp>
   <https://tinyurl.com/y3p8hew5>
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Episodes
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by a322x1n
Post by Episodes
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
nicely segregated schools. I remember those who would pray in
Segregation was immoral and unchristian. You should be
ashamed
Post by Siri Cruise
of
Post by Episodes
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by a322x1n
yourself.
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Episodes
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Episodes
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by a322x1n
produces only its kind.
....and the fossil record shows nothing between apes and us.
"Skeeter"
Post by Siri Cruise
=
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Episodes
Post by Rudy Canoza
common ancestor.
You might be descended from some african ape, the rest of us came
from
Post by Episodes
Asia.
Not me. I'm from Pittsburgh.
Kinky. Like an ape-man.
Heh. Yep.
Jack Shit
2020-09-17 15:40:46 UTC
Post by Episodes
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 01:45:14 -0700 (PDT), Yap Honghor
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 3:35:50 PM UTC+8, a322x1n
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roger-stone-s-fascist-fantas
Post by a322x1n
y/vi -BB191QxW?ocid=msedgdhp>
   <https://tinyurl.com/y3p8hew5>
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Proof?
a322x1n
2020-09-17 04:39:16 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 01:45:14 -0700 (PDT), Yap Honghor
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 3:35:50 PM UTC+8, a322x1n
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roger-stone-s-fascist-fantas
Post by a322x1n
y/vi -BB191QxW?ocid=msedgdhp>
   <https://tinyurl.com/y3p8hew5>
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Different lines. You don't know anything about science of evolution.
Ted
2020-09-17 05:53:21 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roger-stone-s-fascist-fantas
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
y/vi -BB191QxW?ocid=msedgdhp>
   <https://tinyurl.com/y3p8hew5>
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
These are the sort of people Trump surrounds himself with!
P.S.  Trump says the fires aren't due to climate
change.
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Trump
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
ago, and
I embrace evolution.
If evolution is true, then why are there still monkeys? No
evolutionist can answer that question. The Bible says that each kind
produces only its kind.
...and the fossil record shows nothing between apes and us.
Different lines. You don't know anything about science of
evolution.

He teaches science, you idiot. You remind me of the evolutionists who
tried to fool us with Piltdown man, not realizing we have better
scientists who spotted it immediately as a fake. Since then, no
missing links have been discovered.

--
Trump 2020
Keep America Great
Jack Shit
2020-09-17 15:39:35 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 01:45:14 -0700 (PDT), Yap Honghor
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 3:35:50 PM UTC+8, a322x1n
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roger-stone-s-fascist-fantas
Post by a322x1n
y/vi -BB191QxW?ocid=msedgdhp>
<https://tinyurl.com/y3p8hew5>
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
I keep hearing that but have yet to see proof.
Ted
2020-09-17 21:21:13 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roger-stone-s-fascist-fanta
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
y/vi -BB191QxW?ocid=msedgdhp>
<https://tinyurl.com/y3p8hew5>
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
She can't prove it and she knows it.
a322x1n
2020-09-18 02:03:43 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roger-stone-s-fascist-fanta
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
y/vi -BB191QxW?ocid=msedgdhp>
<https://tinyurl.com/y3p8hew5>
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
nicely segregated schools. I remember those who would pray in
Segregation was immoral and unchristian. You should be ashamed
of
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
yourself.
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
I keep hearing that but have yet to see proof.
She can't prove it and she knows it.
Gripe all you want, Evolution is still the truth, creationism is
still bull shit:

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Darwin>

"Charles Robert Darwin FRS FRGS FLS FZS[2] (/'d??rw?n/;[5] 12 February
1809 – 19 April 1882) was an English naturalist, geologist and biologist,
[6] best known for his contributions to the science of evolution.[I] His
proposition that all species of life have descended over time from common
ancestors is now widely accepted, and considered a foundational concept in
science.[7] In a joint publication with Alfred Russel Wallace, he
introduced his scientific theory that this branching pattern of evolution
resulted from a process that he called natural selection, in which the
struggle for existence has a similar effect to the artificial selection
involved in selective breeding.[8] Darwin has been described as one of the
most influential figures in human history,[9] and he was honoured by
burial in Westminster Abbey.[10]"

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creationism>

"Intelligent design
Main article: Intelligent design
Intelligent design (ID) is the pseudoscientific view[35][36] that "certain
features of the universe and of living things are best explained by an
intelligent cause, not an undirected process such as natural
selection."[37] All of its leading proponents are associated with the
Discovery Institute,[38] a think tank whose Wedge strategy aims to replace
the scientific method with "a science consonant with Christian and
theistic convictions" which accepts supernatural explanations.[39][40] It
is widely accepted in the scientific and academic communities that
intelligent design is a form of creationism,[22][23][41][42] and is
sometimes referred to as "intelligent design creationism."[8][39][43][44]
[45][46]

ID originated as a re-branding of creation science in an attempt to avoid
a series of court decisions ruling out the teaching of creationism in
American public schools, and the Discovery Institute has run a series of
campaigns to change school curricula.[47] In Australia, where curricula
are under the control of state governments rather than local school
boards, there was a public outcry when the notion of ID being taught in
science classes was raised by the Federal Education Minister Brendan
Nelson; the minister quickly conceded that the correct forum for ID, if it
were to be taught, is in religious or philosophy classes.[48]

In the US, teaching of intelligent design in public schools has been
decisively ruled by a federal district court to be in violation of the
Establishment Clause of the First Amendment to the United States
Constitution. In Kitzmiller v. Dover, the court found that intelligent
design is not science and "cannot uncouple itself from its creationist,
and thus religious, antecedents,"[49] and hence cannot be taught as an
alternative to evolution in public school science classrooms under the
jurisdiction of that court. This sets a persuasive precedent, based on
previous US Supreme Court decisions in Edwards v. Aguillard and Epperson
v. Arkansas (1968), and by the application of the Lemon test, that creates
a legal hurdle to teaching intelligent design in public school districts
in other federal court jurisdictions.[39][50]"
Ted
2020-09-18 04:20:30 UTC
Post by a322x1n
On Thu, 17 Sep 2020 09:39:35 -0600, Jack Shit
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Ted
ago, and
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
I keep hearing that but have yet to see proof.
She can't prove it and she knows it.
Gripe all you want, Evolution is still the truth, creationism is
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution>
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Darwin>
Wikipedia. LOL. All humanist commie propaganda.

Most scientists now know that evolution isn't true. You can be a
heathen and an idiot, WTS, but "I believe God" (Acts 27:25). And
science, i.e. true science, agrees.

Now it's time for you to run away crying again so be gone! LOL! :-)
a322x1n
2020-09-18 06:37:00 UTC
Post by a322x1n
On Thu, 17 Sep 2020 09:39:35 -0600, Jack Shit
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
ago, and
If evolution is true, then why are there still monkeys? No
evolutionist can answer that question. The Bible says that
each
Post by a322x1n
kind
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
I keep hearing that but have yet to see proof.
She can't prove it and she knows it.
Gripe all you want, Evolution is still the truth, creationism is
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution>
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Darwin>
Wikipedia. LOL. All humanist commie propaganda.
Most scientists now know that Evolution isn't true. You can be a
heathen and an idiot, WTS, but "I believe God" (Acts 27:25). And
science, i.e. true science, agrees.
Bull shit. March yourself on to any University campus and proclaim
Evolution not to be true, and note the reception you get.
Post by Ted
Now it's time for you to run away crying again so be gone! LOL! :-)
No, I'll be here for a long time to come.

And, yes, you and your lying bull shit will be here too. I'll
enjoy explaining to everyone how creationism is crap.
a322x1n
2020-09-18 06:39:08 UTC
a322x1n <***@void.void> wrote in news:***@69.16.179.50:

<http://scienceblogs.com/evolutionblog/2014/12/19/intelligent-design-
still-dead/>

<http://tinyurl.com/kwyrtku>

<https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/A_Scientific_Dissent_From_Darwinism>

<http://tinyurl.com/y9k48wq4>

<https://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2017/08/07/a-n-wilson-stale-
unoriginal-banal-cliche-ridden-hack/>

<http://tinyurl.com/ybu9u4et>

<http://www.patheos.com/blogs/danthropology/2014/08/ken-hams-10-facts-
that-prove-creationism-debunked/>

<http://tinyurl.com/hor4bam>

Modern Christian: Someone who can take time
out from blasting evolution as "perpetrated fraud"
and "junk science" to demand the latest medical
advances from evolutionary biology be used on them
when THEY get sick.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitzmiller_v._Dover_Area_School_District>

<http://tinyurl.com/bmxa4rc>

<https://sphericalbullshit.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/what-i-would-say-
to-creationists-if-i-was-more-of-a-dick/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zascach>

<https://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/philosop/creation.htm>

<http://tinyurl.com/kzzmt4g>

<http://www.skepticblog.org/2013/08/28/stephen-meyers-fumbling-bumbling-
amateur-cambrian-follies/>

<http://tinyurl.com/grmdhtv>

<http://americanloons.blogspot.com/search?q=stephen+myers>

<http://tinyurl.com/zlcp8u9>

<http://donaldprothero.com/quotes.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/hp2vd4v>

<http://americanloons.blogspot.com/search?q=Lee+Strobel%27s>

<http://tinyurl.com/zbl54ww>

<http://tinyurl.com/j9nkey5>

<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK6360/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zvyyhxn>

<http://listverse.com/2011/11/19/8-examples-of-evolution-in-action/>

<http://tinyurl.com/c72j7wv>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_replication>

<http://tinyurl.com/goxgec9>

<https://edthemanicstreetpreacher.wordpress.com/2010/04/09/dawkins-
berlinski/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zmv3xf2>

<https://www.theguardian.com/science/head-quarters/2014/feb/06/22-
answers-creationism-evolution-bill-nye-ken-ham-debate>

<http://tinyurl.com/hwjf83d>

<http://theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/dumb-things-creationists-
say/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zq9wt5k>

<http://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/20/magazine/unintelligent-design.html?
_r=0>

<http://tinyurl.com/h7ubjta>

<http://www.eoht.info/page/Creationism+scientists+ranked+by+idiocy>

<http://tinyurl.com/h5y2gao>

<https://www.chess.com/groups/forumview/18-creationist-arguments-
debunked>

<http://tinyurl.com/zb7sfyr>

<http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Category:Creationism>

<http://tinyurl.com/zt8dycq>

<https://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/jan/28/creation-origin-life-
future-adam-rutherford-review>

<http://tinyurl.com/hsj6u6y>

<http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2016/06/07/what-do-physicists-
think-of-michio-kaku/>

<http://tinyurl.com/j32bskg>

<http://undsci.berkeley.edu/article/howscienceworks_16>

<http://tinyurl.com/3p4e7mx>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Darwin>

<http://tinyurl.com/jyzjfar>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregor_Mendel>

<http://tinyurl.com/pcqylyj>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution>

<http://tinyurl.com/7vw8ozk>

<http://www.famousscientists.org/charles-darwin/>

<http://tinyurl.com/jpr7p5v>

<http://darwin-online.org.uk/biography.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/5p6znj>

"Creation science" has not entered the curriculum for a reason so
simple and so basic that we often forget to mention it: because it is
false, and because good teachers understand exactly why it is false.
What could be more destructive of that most fragile yet most precious
commodity in our entire intellectual heritage -- good teaching -- than
a bill forcing honourable teachers to sully their sacred trust by
granting equal treatment to a doctrine not only known to be false, but
calculated to undermine any general understanding of science as an
enterprise? - Stephen Jay Gould.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Jay_Gould>

<http://tinyurl.com/jc3ckub>

<http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-human-evolution>

<http://tinyurl.com/jsalxfe>

<http://americanloons.blogspot.com/search?q=macarthur>

<http://tinyurl.com/jenrqkq>

<http://www.annualreviews.org/journal/ecolsys>

<http://tinyurl.com/z8o6zan>

<http://www.cell.com/trends/ecology-evolution/home>

<http://tinyurl.com/pwg6fak>

<http://tinyurl.com/hy7xymb>

<http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Falldidit#Falldidit>

<http://tinyurl.com/z4z77ra>

<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4751890/>

<https://tinyurl.com/vhvlzea>

<https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2013/04/07/acceptance-of-
evolution-vs-religiosity-in-the-u-s/>

<https://tinyurl.com/uk4l4eh>
Ted
2020-09-18 14:37:57 UTC
Post by a322x1n
unoriginal-banal-cliche-ridden-hack/>
Evolution is just a theory. Everybody knows that. The only reason you
want to believe it is that you think it releases you from your moral
obligations. Well, it doesn't.

--
Trump 2020
Keep America Great
LinuxGal
2020-09-18 14:45:09 UTC
Evolution is just a theory. Everybody knows that.
What is higher than a theory? A Bronze Age myth?
--
Linux Geeks: Smart. Single. Sexy.
Well, two out of three ain't bad!

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Jack Shit
2020-09-18 14:57:39 UTC
Still no proof.
Jack Shit
Well said Ted.
Ted
Thanks Jack.
Miloch
2020-09-18 15:53:20 UTC
Post by a322x1n
unoriginal-banal-cliche-ridden-hack/>
Evolution is just a theory. Everybody knows that. The only reason you
want to believe it is that you think it releases you from your moral
obligations. Well, it doesn't.
Isn't there some kind of Pentecostal Holy Spirit body-shaking maskless
experience you should be having instead of bloviating about evolution being just
a rumor!

*
Sam
2020-09-18 16:52:42 UTC
Post by Miloch
experience you should be having instead of bloviating about
evolution being just
Post by Miloch
a rumor!
That's the problem with that fucking Ted. Always bloviating about
shit. Just ignore him, I do.

--
Biden 2020
Build Back Better
Jack Shit
Cowards work that way, just run away.
Ted
2020-09-18 17:48:16 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Nash Reed Eaks
says...
Post by Miloch
a rumor!
That's the problem with that fucking Ted. Always bloviating about
shit. Just ignore him, I do.
Cowards work that way, just run away.
Yep. (But compare Sam's email with mine.)

My nicknames when I was young were Ted and Street.
Mujluk
Run along Mukluk, the adults are talking.
Ted
2020-09-18 20:10:12 UTC
Post by Mujluk
Post by a322x1n
Post by Mujluk
Post by a322x1n
experience you should be having instead of bloviating about
evolution being just
Post by Mujluk
Post by a322x1n
a rumor!
*
Run along Mukluk, the adults are talking.
LOL.
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-18 18:04:22 UTC
Post by a322x1n
unoriginal-banal-cliche-ridden-hack/>
Evolution is just a theory.
Like gravity and heliocentrism.
Ted
2020-09-18 18:28:42 UTC
On Fri, 18 Sep 2020 13:04:22 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by a322x1n
unoriginal-banal-cliche-ridden-hack/>
Evolution is just a theory.
Like gravity and heliocentrism.
Exactly. Although all heliocentrism does is simplify the local math,
as there's no absolute center in the universe (other than my house).
Jack Shit
That's proven. Evolution is not.
a322x1n
2020-09-18 06:40:28 UTC

<http://tinyurl.com/zascach>
Ted
2020-09-18 14:43:46 UTC
<https://sphericalbullshit.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/what-i-would-say-to
-
Post by a322x1n
creationists-if-i-was-more-of-a-dick/>
<http://tinyurl.com/zascach>
If evolution is true, then why are there still monkeys? That's a
question no evolutionist can answer. And I know you can't.

--
Trump 2020
Keep America Great
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-18 17:55:13 UTC
Post by a322x1n
creationists-if-i-was-more-of-a-dick/>
<http://tinyurl.com/zascach>
If evolution is true, then why are there still monkeys? That's a
question no evolutionist can answer. And I know you can't.
Mankind didn't evolve from monkeys.

Apes are not monkeys.

Don't you know even that much?
Ted
Fuck off, Mitchell. I understand evolution a lot better than you do.
Jack Shit
The fact is evolution has not been proven.
Ted
2020-09-18 07:52:24 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
On Thu, 17 Sep 2020 09:39:35 -0600, Jack Shit
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
ago, and
If evolution is true, then why are there still monkeys? No
evolutionist can answer that question. The Bible says that
each
Post by a322x1n
kind
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Ted
Now it's time for you to run away crying again so be gone! LOL!
:-)
Post by a322x1n
No, I'll be here for a long time to come.
And, yes, you and your lying bull shit will be here too. I'll
enjoy explaining to everyone how creationism is crap.
Okay, look, let's reason about this like adults, okay? Instead of
being so adversarial. The Bible says that each kind produces its
kind.
a322x1n
2020-09-18 08:02:25 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
On Thu, 17 Sep 2020 09:39:35 -0600, Jack Shit
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 20:35:46 -0400, Ted
On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 23:08:01 GMT, a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
ago, and
If evolution is true, then why are there still monkeys? No
evolutionist can answer that question. The Bible says that
each
Post by a322x1n
kind
Post by Ted
Now it's time for you to run away crying again so be gone!
LOL!
Post by Ted
:-)
Post by a322x1n
No, I'll be here for a long time to come.
And, yes, you and your lying bull shit will be here too. I'll
enjoy explaining to everyone how creationism is crap.
Okay, look, let's reason about this like adults, okay? Instead of
being so adversarial. The Bible says that each kind produces its
kind.
The Wholly Babble is pure, lying, bull shit, from start to finish.
End of debate.
Ted
2020-09-18 14:26:39 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 20:35:46 -0400, Ted
On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 23:08:01 GMT, a322x1n
ago, and
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
evolutionist can answer that question. The Bible says
that
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
Post by Ted
each
Post by a322x1n
kind
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Different lines. You don't know anything about science
of
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
evolution.
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Now it's time for you to run away crying again so be gone!
LOL!
Post by Ted
:-)
Post by Ted
being so adversarial. The Bible says that each kind produces its
kind.
The Wholly Babble is pure, lying, bull shit, from start to finish.
End of debate.
I hope you know that Piltdown man was proved to be fake, collapsing
the evolutionist argument against the Bible, don't you? If not,
consider yourself now informed. And I don't know of anybody who ever
witnessed a monkey turning into man, do you? If they tell you they
did, then they're lying.
M I Wakefield
Piltdown man was a fake. It did not collapse the theory of evolution.
Ted
2020-09-18 16:45:10 UTC
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by Ted
the evolutionist argument against the Bible, don't you? If not,
consider yourself now informed. And I don't know of anybody who ever
witnessed a monkey turning into man, do you? If they tell you they
did, then they're lying.
Piltdown man was a fake. It did not collapse the theory of
evolution.

Then why are there still monkeys? Ha! Gotcha there! You probably
never thought of it.
Jack Shit
The atheists think they have all the answers until called on.
Ted
2020-09-18 18:31:46 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by Ted
witnessed a monkey turning into man, do you? If they tell you they
did, then they're lying.
Piltdown man was a fake. It did not collapse the theory of
evolution.
Then why are there still monkeys? Ha! Gotcha there! You probably
never thought of it.
The atheists think they have all the answers until called on.
And there are even some suspicious rumors about this Wakefield
character. I dunno how true, but still ...
Jack Shit
He has his fiery opinion of our pollytics and doesn't even live here.
M I Wakefield
2020-09-18 19:48:25 UTC
That's like asking why your cousins are alive when you are.
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-09-18 19:59:16 UTC
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by Ted
Then why are there still monkeys? Ha! Gotcha there! You probably
never thought of it.
That's like asking why your cousins are alive when you are.
Why do none of the "monkeys" stand up and walk out of the jungle and
start talking to the local villagers?

If they're "evolving" what has stopped them from becoming more human?
--
That's Karma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=36&v=UXA--dj2-CY&feature=emb_logo

Biden is guilty!!!!
Ted
2020-09-18 20:09:19 UTC
An apt analogy.
Jack Shit
It's just a theory. Glad you admit that.
M I Wakefield
2020-09-18 19:53:18 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by Ted
I hope you know that Piltdown man was proved to be fake, collapsing
the evolutionist argument against the Bible, don't you? If not,
consider yourself now informed. And I don't know of anybody who ever
witnessed a monkey turning into man, do you? If they tell you they
did, then they're lying.
Piltdown man was a fake. It did not collapse the theory of evolution.
It's just a theory. Glad you admit that.
And Jack displays his ignorance for all to see:

The Theory of Evolution is a theory, but guess what? When scientists
use the word theory, it has a different meaning to normal everyday
use. That's right, it all comes down to the multiple meanings of the
word theory. If you said to a scientist that you didn't believe in
evolution because it was "just a theory", they'd probably be a bit
puzzled.

In everyday use, theory means a guess or a hunch, something that maybe
needs proof. In science, a theory is not a guess, not a hunch. It's a
well-substantiated, well-supported, well-documented explanation for
our observations. It ties together all the facts about something,
providing an explanation that fits all the observations and can be
used to make predictions. In science, theory is the ultimate goal, the
explanation. It's as close to proven as anything in science can be.

Some people think that in science, you have a theory, and once it's
proven, it becomes a law. That's not how it works. In science, we
collect facts, or observations, we use laws to describe them, and a
theory to explain them. You don't promote a theory to a law by proving
it. A theory never becomes a law.

This bears repeating. A theory never becomes a law. In fact, if there
was a hierarchy of science, theories would be higher than laws. There
is nothing higher, or better, than a theory.

https://www.notjustatheory.com/
Rudy Canoza
2020-09-18 20:02:08 UTC
On 9/18/2020 10:25 AM, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell
Post by Jack Shit
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by Ted
I hope you know that Piltdown man was proved to be fake, collapsing
the evolutionist argument against the Bible, don't you? If not,
consider yourself now informed. And I don't know of anybody who ever
witnessed a monkey turning into man, do you? If they tell you they
did, then they're lying.
Piltdown man was a fake. It did not collapse the theory of evolution.
It's just a theory.
<***@shot.invalid> = <***@shit.invalid> = "Jack Shit" = "Skeeter" =
"Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell"

Evolution is a fact, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell. There have been
various theories of evolution proposed, and at present, what is known as
Darwinian evolution is the prevailing theory. "Gaps in the fossil record"
does not mean the theory has been invalidated, Jack-off Skeeter
Shit-4-Braincell.

Evolution is a fact, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell. We can see it at
work when bacteria and viruses mutate, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell.

You are really stupid, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell. You admit it.
Ted
2020-09-18 14:26:39 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 20:35:46 -0400, Ted
On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 23:08:01 GMT, a322x1n
ago, and
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
evolutionist can answer that question. The Bible says
that
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
Post by Ted
each
Post by a322x1n
kind
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Different lines. You don't know anything about science
of
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
evolution.
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Now it's time for you to run away crying again so be gone!
LOL!
Post by Ted
:-)
did, then they're lying.
Jack Shit
2020-09-18 14:48:42 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 20:35:46 -0400, Ted
On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 23:08:01 GMT, a322x1n
ago, and
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
evolutionist can answer that question. The Bible says
that
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
Post by Ted
each
Post by a322x1n
kind
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Different lines. You don't know anything about science
of
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
evolution.
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Now it's time for you to run away crying again so be gone!
LOL!
Post by Ted
:-)
Your opinion ends nothing. Proof.
a322x1n
End of debate.
Ted
kind.
Jack Shit
2020-09-18 14:47:49 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
On Thu, 17 Sep 2020 09:39:35 -0600, Jack Shit
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Ted
Post by a322x1n
ago, and
If evolution is true, then why are there still monkeys? No
evolutionist can answer that question. The Bible says that
each
Post by a322x1n
kind
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
I keep hearing that but have yet to see proof.
She can't prove it and she knows it.
Gripe all you want, Evolution is still the truth, creationism is
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution>
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Darwin>
Wikipedia. LOL. All humanist commie propaganda.
Most scientists now know that Evolution isn't true. You can be a
heathen and an idiot, WTS, but "I believe God" (Acts 27:25). And
science, i.e. true science, agrees.
Bull shit. March yourself on to any University campus and proclaim
Evolution not to be true, and note the reception you get.
You mean to a place run by liberals and indoctrinate the children of
today?
Post by a322x1n
Post by Ted
Now it's time for you to run away crying again so be gone! LOL! :-)
No, I'll be here for a long time to come.
No life huh?
Yet no proof.
a322x1n

Ted

Jack Shit
2020-09-18 14:46:29 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roger-stone-s-fascist-fanta
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
y/vi -BB191QxW?ocid=msedgdhp>
<https://tinyurl.com/y3p8hew5>
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
nicely segregated schools. I remember those who would pray in
Segregation was immoral and unchristian. You should be ashamed
of
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
yourself.
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Opinions are not truth.
a322x1n
2020-09-18 02:03:43 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roger-stone-s-fascist-fanta
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
y/vi -BB191QxW?ocid=msedgdhp>
<https://tinyurl.com/y3p8hew5>
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
nicely segregated schools. I remember those who would pray in
Segregation was immoral and unchristian. You should be ashamed
of
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
yourself.
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit

Ted
2020-09-17 21:21:13 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roger-stone-s-fascist-fanta
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
y/vi -BB191QxW?ocid=msedgdhp>
<https://tinyurl.com/y3p8hew5>
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Jack Shit
2020-09-17 15:39:35 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 01:45:14 -0700 (PDT), Yap Honghor
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 3:35:50 PM UTC+8, a322x1n
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roger-stone-s-fascist-fantas
Post by a322x1n
y/vi -BB191QxW?ocid=msedgdhp>
<https://tinyurl.com/y3p8hew5>
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
a322x1n
2020-09-17 04:36:45 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 01:45:14 -0700 (PDT), Yap Honghor
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 3:35:50 PM UTC+8, a322x1n
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roger-stone-s-fascist-fantas
Post by a322x1n
y/vi -BB191QxW?ocid=msedgdhp>
   <https://tinyurl.com/y3p8hew5>
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
The bible is bull shit. Monkeys and humans come from a different line.
Ted
2020-09-17 05:43:40 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 01:45:14 -0700 (PDT), Yap Honghor
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 3:35:50 PM UTC+8, a322x1n
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roger-stone-s-fascist-fantas
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
y/vi -BB191QxW?ocid=msedgdhp>
   <https://tinyurl.com/y3p8hew5>
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
No response? You spew that racist tripe and then walk away?
Jack Shit
2020-09-17 15:37:53 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 01:45:14 -0700 (PDT), Yap Honghor
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 3:35:50 PM UTC+8, a322x1n
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roger-stone-s-fascist-fantas
Post by a322x1n
y/vi -BB191QxW?ocid=msedgdhp>
<https://tinyurl.com/y3p8hew5>
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
ago, and
I embrace evolution.
If evolution is true, then why are there still monkeys? No
evolutionist can answer that question. The Bible says that each kind
produces only its kind.
The bible is bull shit. Monkeys and humans come from a different line.
Then show me proof.

<the sound of a kook running away>
Ted
2020-09-17 21:20:37 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 01:45:14 -0700 (PDT), Yap Honghor
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 3:35:50 PM UTC+8,
a322x1n
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roger-stone-s-fascist-fantas
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
y/vi -BB191QxW?ocid=msedgdhp>
<https://tinyurl.com/y3p8hew5>
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
ago, and
I embrace evolution.
If evolution is true, then why are there still monkeys? No
evolutionist can answer that question. The Bible says that each kind
produces only its kind.
The bible is bull shit. Monkeys and humans come from a different line.
Then show me proof.
<the sound of a kook running away>
She did run away from us. Proving we're right, but we already knew
that.
a322x1n
2020-09-16 01:49:31 UTC
Post by a322x1n
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roger-stone-s-fascist-fantasy
/vi -BB191QxW?ocid=msedgdhp>
<https://tinyurl.com/y3p8hew5>
These are the sort of people Trump surrounds himself with!
P.S. Trump says the fires aren't due to climate change. Trump
says it's going to get cooler. Yes, just like he said COVID-19
was just going to go away.
"In Trump we trust, if he pays cash!"
Yes, it would be a pity or sorrow for America if he gets reelected...
As for life, it would be the end of US!
Yes, it would be a death blow to America.

I remember how he praised the North Korean leader.

If he did proclaim himself "President For Life", his base would
support him, even in Congress, without a second thought. And
with the way he's filled the Federal Bench and Supreme Court
with partisan, political hacks, relief would be in extreme
doubt.

How did we fall to this low point? Even during the Civil War
the vote was sacred. Now Trump is saying that only his victory
is acceptable. So much for the peaceful transfer of power and
over 250 years of American History.
Jack Shit
You are so cute when you get scared.
Nash Reed Eaks
2020-09-16 18:10:49 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, ***@invalid.invalid
Pissbum Tony Eaks says...
https://www.facebook.com/anne.fonnereaks

***@yahoo.com
***@yahoo.com
***@address.com

All your ex's live in Arkansas? LOL!
KWills
2020-09-16 20:43:00 UTC
Post by Nash Reed Eaks
Pissbum Tony Eaks says...
Emails be flyin'. LOL
He Kicked Their Jewish Butts Out Of The Land
2020-09-15 12:56:49 UTC
When did he tell you that he wants to be president for life?
Or you're just trying to be a dickhead?
Jack Shit
2020-09-15 15:38:20 UTC
The sore losers can't ever get a straight story.
a322x1n
2020-09-16 01:53:25 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 05:56:49 -0700 (PDT), He Kicked Their Jewish Butts
Post by He Kicked Their Jewish Butts Out Of The Land
When did he tell you that he wants to be president for life?
Or you're just trying to be a dickhead?
The sore losers can't ever get a straight story.
"Jack", you're just still sore about Brown vs. Board of Education
and the Civil Rights and Voting Rights acts.
Jack Shit
I don't even know what they are.
a322x1n
Figures!
Jack Shit
Then shut the hell up until you have something to say.
Ted
Neither do I.
a322x1n
Google them.
Jack Shit
Why? We aren't interested in that shit.
Ted
2020-09-17 00:37:11 UTC
Post by a322x1n
On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 07:36:37 -0600, Jack Shit
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
and the Civil Rights and Voting Rights acts.
I don't even know what they are.
Neither do I.
Google them.
What are you mumbling about? What does Google Groups have to do with
anything. You're not very bright, ya know.
a322x1n
The search engine, not the groups.
Episodes
2020-09-17 05:01:44 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 05:56:49 -0700 (PDT), He Kicked Their
Jewish
Post by a322x1n
Butts
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
and the Civil Rights and Voting Rights acts.
I don't even know what they are.
Neither do I.
Google them.
What are you mumbling about? What does Google Groups have to do with
anything. You're not very bright, ya know.
The search engine, not the groups.
google hates Trump and all those who support him. Own an Android phone?
google is spamming anti-Trump notifications from NBC and CNN.
Ted
2020-09-17 05:46:38 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 05:56:49 -0700 (PDT), He Kicked Their
Jewish
Post by a322x1n
Butts
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
and the Civil Rights and Voting Rights acts.
I don't even know what they are.
Neither do I.
Google them.
What are you mumbling about? What does Google Groups have to do with
anything. You're not very bright, ya know.
The search engine, not the groups.
.WTF do civil rights and voting rights have to do with an engine? Are
you stupid?

--
Trump
Keep America Great
Ted

Keep America Great
a322x1n
a322x1n
2020-09-16 01:51:45 UTC
On National Television.
Jack Shit
Of course not. He personally lit them himself. You moron.
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-09-15 16:22:52 UTC
Post by a322x1n
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roger-stone-s-fascist-fantasy/vi
-BB191QxW?ocid=msedgdhp>
<https://tinyurl.com/y3p8hew5>
These are the sort of people Trump surrounds himself with!
P.S. Trump says the fires aren't due to climate change. Trump
says it's going to get cooler. Yes, just like he said COVID-19
was just going to go away.
"In Trump we trust, if he pays cash!"
TRUMP would be doing well if he can keep up the pace needed to run the
NATION for 4 more years. Biden already can't do it and Kamal is telling
us what "HER" administration will look like.... Sounds like Old Joe is
going to be the shortest term President in History. So when you cote
Joe you didn't vote JOE you votes Kamala and her failed Marxist policies
and her failed corrupt people.
--
That's Karma

*Mama'says*
41 - It's hopeless to argue with the Liberals.... they are some form of
brain damaged situation, like a cross between Autism and Tourette's
syndrome, fact and logic are stimuli that can't be processed by their
brains and the resulting frustration causes a Tourette's syndrome
response of lies and curse words and sexual innuendo.
m***@gmail.com
2020-09-17 04:30:01 UTC
Post by a322x1n
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roger-stone-s-fascist-fantasy/vi
-BB191QxW?ocid=msedgdhp>
<https://tinyurl.com/y3p8hew5>
These are the sort of people Trump surrounds himself with!
P.S. Trump says the fires aren't due to climate change. Trump
says it's going to get cooler. Yes, just like he said COVID-19
was just going to go away.
"In Trump we trust, if he pays cash!"
Before summer, Trump said it was going to get warm. Now that autumn approaches, Trump says it's going to get cooler. Trump said the heat would stop the corona virus. Now, he's saying that the cooler weather will stop it. He's always wrong.

Trump was also wrong about who killed those two policemen. He said they were left wing trouble makers. Turns out that he was a right right wing Boogaloo fanatic.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/06/16/accused-killer-of-california-cops-was-associated-with-right-wing-boogaloo-movement/#f7a186959bd9
Jack Shit
2020-09-17 15:33:57 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]