The Marketable Jewish Messiah And Why Sunnism Is A Vile Counterfeit Of Islam
Add Reply
The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
2018-12-07 00:24:09 UTC
The Making Of The Arabian Messiah, A Prophet Like Moses.
Re. Book of governments Deut 18:15-19

Angered by endless Christological controversies, and
the Trinitarian doctrine in the Greco-Roman world,
"Maccabean Phar­­isees" created a world of their own where
Moses and NOT Caesar's Law rules.
They overrode the decrees of the Jerusalem Council (Acts 15),
appealed to James (Acts 21)
ATTACKED and Reversed Paul by reintroducing the Mosaic
Law/Torah under a new name Qur'an,
FUNDED a RULER/MESSIAH, a statesman To back up their doctrines,
dubbed him Mohammad in an attempt to outwit the Arabs,
established a kingdom, Book of Governments (Deut 17:14)
and thereby fulfilled a string of biblical prophecies:
Indeed MESSIAH IS A PROPHET LIKE MOSES, as written in the
book of Governments Deut 18:15-19 when Moses said to the Hebr­­ews:
"The Lord your God will raise up for you the MESSIAH,
a prophet like myself, Him you shall listen, this is what yo­­u
asked of the Lord at Horeb on the day of ASSEMBLY, when you ­­said,
'I must not hear the voice of the Lord my God any longer, no­­r
see this great fire any more that I die not.'
The Lord said to me, they have spoken rightly; I will raise ­­up
for them the MESSIAH,a prophet like yourself, I will put
my words in His mouth and He shall tell them everything that
I command Him to say.
But If anyone does not listen the words that He delivers
in my name I will make him answer to it - For this reason,
the children of Israel were kicked out of that Land.
So the Jews got kicked out on account of their unbelief,
but the Arabs were in for their faith-
But the prophet who presumes to deliver, or who delivers
oracles in the name of foreign gods that prophet must die.
-On the ground of this text Jesus was accused of
breaking Moses' Law on the Sabbath days therefore speaking f­­or
Beelzebub, He was then sentenced to death.-

The Making Of The Arabian Messiah, Sole Ruler Of Mankind Like Caesar Augustus.

The Arabs have sworn by God their most earnest oaths that If t­­hey
had a MESSIAH/MOHAMMAD of their own, they would become believers,
but when we decided to raise among themselves their own MOHAMMAD/
MESSIA­­H,
it only increased them in aversion. Surat 35:40
Shaking their heads, they asked in disbelief:
"Who is this?"
"Is this the SOLE RULER that God Gives Us?"

"They say: This Messiah is too poor just like the real one was­­.
He walks in market places, he buys and sells, and he e­­ats
food in street corners. This is almost a beggar"
....]What would this homeless do for us?
They complain: "We know that a foreigner is trying to create
illusion.
But If only this Torah/Law and the authority involved
have been bestowed on some great men of the two cities Mecca­­ and
Taif."
"Is it them who apportion their Lord's mercy?" 43:31-32
Say, "I might be broke but I still believe in God and his Messiah/
Messenger.
Say: "O God we follow the Messenger/Messiah the prophet of the­­
gentiles that we found described in the Torah and the Gospel." 7:157

....O you Abu-Quasim, cloaked in your mantle of Messiahship,
unlike Abu-Lahab your chief opposition, arise and preach .
O you the best facilitator...
To the Trinitarians and the Papists, say that the Law of Moses is
still in force.
To the children of Israel, tell them that the MESSIAH had al­­ready
come. There is no MESSIAH to wait for any longer.
To your compatriots, those idols worshipers, preach the glad ­­
tiding.
Tell them that God's judgment is near. God Hates Idol worship
They are following nothing but wind unless they come to our ­­God and
His Messiah/Christ
But whenever I tell them the great stories of our God and His Me­­
ssiah,
and the giving of Law to Moses in the Sinai desert,
Whenever I tell your fellow citizens about our great Messiah
the Messenger/Apostle that God send us, and who ascended int­­o
heaven
Whenever I preach his resurrection and the resurrection of t­­hose
who puts their faith in Him, they refuse to become believers
instead, they become more heedless, but you seem to be very
interested:
"YOU MARVEL WHILE THEY LAUGH." 37:12
You must be a Prophet...
So from now on we are going to switch roles, you are going t­­o
take over the predication:
"WE WILL TEACH YOU AND YOU WON'T FORGET EXCEPT WHAT THE WILL
OF GOD ALLOWS, HE KNOWS THAT IS DECLARED AND THAT IS HIDDEN." ­­
87:6-8
Remember therefore, O warner that
Mohammad/Messiah is the Messenger of God, Moses said so in the
Glorious Torah, the book of God, and that is our
CHRISTOLOGICAL position.
God spoke to Moses, never doubt that. Surat...
and He said:
If we want to set a king/Messiah over us like any other nati­­on
around us or create a kingdom mightier than the Roman Empire
we should make sure to appoint the King/Messiah that the Lor­­d
our God chooses; when he takes the throne of his kingdom, th­­e
anointed-one should write for himself a copy of this Torah/L­­aw.
It is to be with him and he is to read it all the day of his­­ life
so that he may learn to revere the Lord his God and follow
carefully
all the words of this Law/Torah. Deut 17:14
So, O chosen-one, since you confess our God and his Messiah as­­ the
first Muslim in this nation -
"I AM CALLED TO BE THE FIRST MUSLIMS-" ­­ 13:36
You are going to become the Ruler of this pagan nation.
This Law that we gave you shall help you establish a sound justi­­ce
system in your kingdom, so that you may call men into the kingdom
of God.
"WE HAVE GIVEN YOU THE 7 OFT-REPEATED VERSES
AND THE GLORIOUS TORAH.15:87
READ THEREFORE IN THE NAME OF YOUR LORD WHO CREATED
MAN FROM A CLOT." 96:1
You will be rejected but if you persevere, victory will foll­­ow
because you are a good soul as you walk in the path of God
and His Messiah.
God promised victory to those that believe in his Messiah, t­­hose
that help Him, and those that follow the light sent down wit­­h
Him 7:156
If your compatriots accept your Authority - and they have no­­ choice
but accept you-
He that pledges allegiance to you pledge allegiance to God a­­nd
His Messiah/Messenger; 68:10
The next task at hand is to liberate Jerusalem
from the uncircumcised dogs,.
The unclean destroyed God's temple and turned Jerusalem
into a desolate land.
Have you not turned your vision to the chiefs of the childre­­n
of Israel after the time of Moses?
They said to a prophet that was among them:
Appoint for us a KING/SAUL that we may fight
in the cause of God.2:246. (Jihad... Holy wars)
As you see, O Law-giver, Moses' prophecy came to pass,
He said the Messiah will come and fulfill the Law that he ga­­ve
to our fathers during the month of Ramadan.
Verily! He sent it down in the night of decrees.
And what makes you know what the night of decrees is"? 97:1-5
The Lord in that night descended to the top of Mount Sinai
and called Moses.
So Moses went up and the Lord spoke all these words.
Book of Gov Exodus 19:20-25; 20:1
whereby was decreed every commandment and ordainment.
There was thunder and lightning, with a thick cloud
over the mountain, and a very loud trumpet blasted.
Everyone in the camp trembled. Then Moses led the people out­­ of
the camp to meet with God, and they stood at the foot of the­­
Mountain.
Mount Sinai was covered with smoke, because the Lord descend­­ed on
it in fire. the smoke billowed up from it like smoke from furna­­ce,
the whole mountain trembled violently, and the sound of the ­­trumpet
grew louder and louder.
Then Moses spoke and the voice of God answered him. Book of
Gov.Exodus
1­­9:16.
This month shall be chosen for fasting as a remembrance.
Whoever sees the moon in this month must fast.
This is a religious duty that the Savior/Messiah confirmed.
Did I not tell you that the Messiah came to confirm Moses?
Indeed, He said and it is written down that until heaven and ­­earth
disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of ­­a pen,
will disappear from the Law until everything
is accomplished. Matt 5:17
This is the straight path.

Therefore you shall not imitate those who went stray, the
unci­rcumcised.
You shall not FOLLOW their customs or the Law of their kingd­­om
as they have been taught by Paul to depart from God's Law,
yet in this Law is light.
"This kingdom of God was put in Abraham's descendants since s­­ome
rejected Him, Paul sold Him to the Gentiles, then
Rome monopolized Him."4:53-55
I swear by the Mount Sinai where the mysteries took place!
I swear by those Scriptures embedded in a secured parchment!
I swear by euh! euh!...let me check this dictionary,
Yes, I swear by this Metropolis, and you will be a sovereign ­­RULER
of this City.
By the fig and the Olive
Men will be hell dwellers save those who have faith in Him a­­nd
do good works.
I say, those who have faith in Him and do good works.
This Torah/Law is the revelation from the Master of the universe.
Mais où allez vous?

Therefore do not move your tongue fast as to learn
this Law/Torah quickly.
Verily, it is for us to collect what to teach and its recital­­.
When we recite it, follow this recital.
Then upon us is to explain clearly. 7:16-19.
But those who deny among your people say:
If this Torah was any good, GOD would have sent to us
Arabs and NOT to the Jews, and since
they are NOT guided by this Torah
the Arabs say, "this is the same old lies." 46:10
Nay! This is the book of Moses, the faithful prophet
honored and obeyed.81:19
Most surely it is the word of an honored Messenger, having
a good station with the Lord of dominions.
Moses is no liar, he saw Him when YHWH (GOD) came down in Si­­nai,
before that, he had already seen Him in the burning bush. 53­­:1-8.
By the lot-tree beyond which none can pass near which
is the garden of tranquility. The lot-tree was covered
Moses' eyes did not turn aside, nor did he exceed the limit.
Certainly he saw the greatest sign of his Lord. 53:13
Et vous, O Meccans? What do you have to offer to the world?
but those stones that you call daughters of God
Do you have any sense? You call those stones daughters of God and Moses a liar?
Whenever the evil doers see our aya, the only thing
they do is to make fun of them.
And they say:
"Hearken not to this Torah/Qur'an but keep shou­­ting
that you may overcome the voice of the reader.
Surely therefore will we cause the unbelievers to taste a te­­rrible
punishment."41:27
Say: "What do you think if this Torah is from God, you believ­­e it
not but a rabbi among the children of Israel testifies to the
conformity of the translation with the original and believe ­­while
you proudly reject it."
"Verily God guides no unjust nation." 46:9

They are acting out of jealousy.
Are you jealous,O Arabs,that YHWH did
not bestow upon you this book?
Have you considered Al-Ouzza, Al-Manath and the third;
Those stones that you piled up in that corner and you proudly
call daughters of God?
"These are just names you gave them,
YHWH God gave them no authority." 53:1-8
Are for you the males and for Him the females?
When a news comes to you that your wives give birth to a girl,
your faces get somber, you lose all your capacity, you could hid­­e
yourselves in the ground if you only could split it.
Now to YHWH/God you give the females and then you keep
the males for yourselves. This is just unfair.

"We sent you, O Law giver, we send you as an apostle
- And this is indeed the best Apostolic Tradition -
and what is an Apostle but the one sent. If we send you, it is
God who sends you. No fly takes off without His permission. So we,
the children of Israel
sent you among your own people so that you may believe in God and His
Apostle/Messiah/Christ/
Messenger, help Him, praise Him, and sing for Him
evening and morning. 48:8
The unclean Romans, O avenger, killed our Messiah, Abraham'son
-you must defeat them-
They invaded Abraham's inheritance,
they destroyed our Holy
Temple and reduced JERUSALEM into rubble. Surat...
Remember when JESUS asked:
"Who will assist me in the way of God?
The disciples replied we shall be
the helpers of God bear
witness that we are Muslims." 3:52
As His disciple, your duty is to fight
for his religion, the religion
of the Praised-One, our blessed Messiah, fight those who
fight him, the uncircumcised; kill them all If you can.
But your people don't want to hear about Jesus, and
when HIS name is mentioned, they replay:
Are not our gods better than He.43:57
They are even conspiring to drive you out If you
don't give up your religion.
Say: I follow the religion of Abraham.Surat...
Say: Truth has come and falsehood is vanished. 17:83
Say: Everyone acts after his own manners,
but your Lord well knows
who is best guided in his path.17:87
Say: "Verily, were men and jinns assembled to produce a like
of this Torah/Qur'an, they would not produce its like though
they may help each other."17:90
Say: "I am God's Apostle to you all.
He has sovereignty over the heaven and the earth.
Therefore have faith
in God and His Messiah, the prophet of the gentiles
who believes in God's commandments,
Follow Him so that you may be rightly guided.7:156
Those that believe in Him and Honor Him,
those that help Him and
follow the light sent down with Him shall
surely triumph 7:158
When asked about the greatest commandment,
our blessed Messiah said:
"HEAR O ISRAEL, THE LORD OUR GOD, THE LORD IS ONE. "
"Now warn those who say, three and he is the third." Surat....
You are nothing but a warner.
But the warner says: O God, these are certainly
a nation which does not believe;
Then turn away from them and say: PEACE
They will come to know soon 43:88

Oh! You frowned; you frowned and turned your back
because there came to you a blind man.
Messiah never turned away from a blind.
And what would make you know he would purify himself,
or become reminded so that the reminder should profit him?
To the self-sufficient you pay full attention
As for him who comes to you eagerly and fearing his Lord
you pay no heed.
This is about reminding men of their duties to God and to th­­eir
fellow man. So let him who pleases mind it. 80:15
Surely this is not a new doctrine, it is
in the earlier Scriptures,
The Scriptures of Abraham WA Musa. 87:19
"Kept in honored books, exalted, purified in the hands
of scribes noble and virtuous. 80:15
Let no one mess with it if he is impure."

"Did we not find you orphan and gave you a shelter?
Did we not raise your fame?
Did we not give you MOHAMMAD as your new NAME?
An orphan do not turn your back.
A blind do not frown
Uncleanness stay away."
"Verily JESUS shall be the sign of the last Hour.
Doubt not then of it [...].43:61
The Hour shall come and the dead shall rise
some to meet their Lord and some for disgrace." 43:60
"But if you would wonder, strange is the unbelievers saying:
'Shall we be brought back to life when we are dust?
Bring back to life our forefathers then we will believe 13:5
What! they ask: Shall we indeed be restored to our first sta­­te
when we are rotten bones?
That then would be a return occasioning loss.
It is such far away in a distant future." 79:10

We have set out to men every kind of SIMILE in these miss­­ives
but most men have refused everything except unbelief. 17:91
In them there are verses basic or fundamental with
Established, clear meaning, they are the foundations
of the book; others are not entirely clear.
but those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part of t­­hat
is not clear, seeking discord, and searching for hidden mean­­ings
in it, but no one knows its interpretation except God
and those who are firmly grounded in knowledge.
Say: "We believe in the book, the whole of it is from our Lor­­d
and none will grasp the message except for men of understand­­ing."
3:7

"What is the matter with them that they do not believe and wh­­en
the Torah/Qur'an is read to them they do not make obeisance ­­84:20
But they say: By no mean will we believe in you till you cau­­se
a fountain to gush forth for us from the earth,
or till you have a garden of palm-trees and grapes,
and you cause forth gushing rivers to gush forth in its mids­­t,
or you cause the sky to fall on us in pieces as you have giv­­en out,
or you bring God and the angels to vouch for you, or you hav­­e built
a house of gold or you climb up into heaven;
Nor will we believe in your climbing up
till you send down to us a book which unlike the Torah
that you hide, we all may read."
"Say: Oooooh FOLKS, ya' trying to make it difficult for me,
AM I MORE THAN AN ACTING MAN?" 17:92

"The Jews of Judaism say, the Trinitarians and the Papists
are grounded on nothing and the
Trinitarians say, the Jews of Judaism are grounded on nothing.
Yet both GROUPS read the Scriptures.
And those illiterate Arabs say the same
Asking: Is he going to TURN all the gods into one God?
We have not heard such a thing from the Trinitarian religion."
"Persevere therefore with those who call on their Lord mornin­­g
and evening seeking His magnificence 8:28
and Have nothing to do with those who follow their own whims­­.
Say: Believe in this Torah or not, those who were given
knowledge before it, a portion among the Children of Israel ­­bow
in adoration and say: Glory be to our Lord, the promise of o­­ur Lord
to send us the Messiah has been fulfilled in Jesus.
And weeping they kneel down to seek repentance and this incr­­eases
their humility 17:107.

"Yet your compatriots say:
Why does he not bring a sign from his Lord?
Have not clear proofs come to them in what
is contained in the earlier Scriptures?" 20:133
Never did God send a message before
you but through a man who
we inspire. If you do not know,
then ask the Children of Israel,
the keepers of the Oracles of God." 21:7
This is indeed the glorious Torah preserved
on the guarded TABLETS 85:21
But the associationists used false
arguments to disregard this Torah
saying we are no longer bound by God Law,
quoting their chieftain
they say we are under grace for
If the ministry that brought death,
which was engraved in letters
on TABLETS came with glory that the
Children of Israel could not look
steadily at the face of Moses,
will not the ministry of spirit
be even more glorious? 2cor 3:7
Such is the utterance of those who go stray
God word doesn't change.
"Say people of the Book!
commit no excesses in your religion:
Nor say of God nothing but truth.
Messiah/Christ, Jesus the Son of Mary
was a Messenger of God, and His
Word, which He casted in Mary,
and a Spirit proceeding from Him
So believe in God and His Messengers,
Say not Three: desist, it will
be better for you for God is one.
Glory be to Him for far exalted
is He above having a Son. To
Him belong all things in heaven and on
earth. And enough is
God as a disposer of affairs 4:171
"Are you astonished at this news but they are laughing
Instead weeping indulging in pleasantries?
They should bow instead before God and whorship Him.53:62
Your people don't want to hear about JESUS
and when His name is mentioned or
His description is given, lo!
Your people rise a clamor thereat." 43:57
Do they think you are gone mad?
We, the children of Israel, when God/YHWH's word is read
We don't walk away; we bow our knees down in adoration inste­­ad.
Will you O Arabs adore GOD and seek his forgiveness?
This is indeed The Glorious Torah full of wisdoms.
"About what are those pagans questioning one another?
About the great event of resurrection?
Nay, they shall come to know soon."78:1

"They will also ask you of the SPIRIT.
Say: The spirit proceeds at my Lord command, but of
Knowledge a little to you is given." 17:87
I know you are distressed because of your people unbelief
as they say," This is a man taught by others, he is no proph­­et.
Yet the one they are thinking of speak Hebrew and this is indeed
written in clear Arabic." ...
Has the story of Moses come to you?
His Lord called out to him in the sacred valley of the two c­­alls,
saying: "Go to Pharaoh; he has transgressed all bounds. 79:2­­3
But Moses said," O Lord, please send someone else to do the ­­job,
I have never been eloquent."
Then the Lord's anger burned against Moses and said,
"What about your brother Aaron the Levite?
I know he can speak well. He is already on his way to meet y­­ou,
and his heart will be glad when he sees you.
You shall speak to him and put words in his mouth; he will
speak to the people for you, and he will be for you like
a prophet and as If you were God to him." Exodus 4:10-17
As you see,you are a prophet even though the Arabs don't bel­­ieve in
You Through ignorance. Don't grieve on account of their igno­­rance.
You are a prophet like Aaron in the scenario I just read you­­.
The word prophet has many different meaning.
You are a prophet like David once you become a ruler like Da­­vid
You are a prophet like Moses when you fight for his Law
You are a prophet like the Messiah/Christ when you help prom­­ote
his Gospel of resurrection just as his first disciples did.
so take heart, the unbelievers shall come to know soon[....]

"And when they see some bargains or some amusements, they run
to it and leave you standing right there in the middle of the street
by yourself. tell the believers that the blessing
from the presence of God is better than any amusement or bargain! and
God is the best to provide for all needs. 62:11
"Is that you do ask them for a reward, they would then be burdened
with a load of debt. 68:46
Say," I am NOT the one who brings newly made up FAITH
among Messengers, nor do I know
what will be done with me or with you, I am only a warner." 46:9
Yet the Meccans said, If we have had a message
before us from those books of OLD,
we would truly have been the servant of God, sincere and loving.
But now that we are ready to give them their own book, they still
reject it. But soon will they know." 37:168-170
"This is NOT the word of an evil spirit that is outcast.
Where are y'a going then"? 81:25-26

"An Arab Messenger , a Messiah of their own
is rehearsing them Scriptures kept
pure and holy in which the Laws are explained right
and straight" 98: 2-3

"Those who Have FAITH in Him and do good works -
They are the best of creature." 98:7
"But there is such a person who say to
his parents:" SHAME ON YOU! Do you hold out
promise to me that I shall be raised up for judgment,
even though generations have passed
before me without raising again? And they too seek
God help and talked back to the son:
" MISERY TO YOU, have faith verily, the promise of
God to raise mankind for judgement is true.
But he said:" This is nothing but tales from the Bible." 41:17

To be continued

------------------------------------------------------------­­­-----
"If you say the name "Mohammad," find the reality it
names.
O cross-eyed one, If you only see One in two,
I see two in One." -Rumi-
--------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­­­­­--------
1-The Second Council Of Jerusalem and the partition of Christianity
into two Blocs, circumcised(Unitarian Muslims- and Uncircumcised(
Catholico-Trinitarians.)
% <%>
in your opinion
The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
2018-12-08 15:53:22 UTC
Post by % <%>
[...]
No, in the opinion of the Author of the Quranic text who called it a SIMILE...
Now here what the dictionary says about SIMILE:
figure of speech involving the comparison of one thing with another thing of a different kind, used to make a description more emphatic or vivid

The comparison then involves the JEWISH MOHAMMAD AND THE ARABIAN MOHAMMAD or the JEWISH MESSIAH and THE ARABIAN MESSIAH.
To what extent the Arabian Mohammad looks like the Jewish Messiah:
They both were orphans and raised by their mothers
They both were opposed by their own people for God's sake
One is a spiritual entity connecting heaven and earth, the other deals with legal order by ratifying the Monotheist Law for his people.
The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
Not just a passive reading but an assembly is required to get the finished product: Islam
Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
Your Naturalistic Constitution Is In Error
It's heartbreaking that so many people who want to promote science are SO irrational in their raisonning.... Greywolf, Lee, hypatiab7.... come to mind.
Olrik
2018-12-07 04:52:01 UTC
I just bought some pork to roast tomorrow. Do you have a suggestion as
to which wine would be best with it?

Thanks, Cody!
The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
2018-12-08 15:53:44 UTC
Post by Olrik
I just bought some pork to roast tomorrow. Do you have a suggestion as
to which wine would be best with it?
Thanks, Cody!
FUCK YOU!