Death Penalty execution in California stayed by doctors' refusals to assist
Pumba
2006-02-22 17:03:43 UTC
Only Nazis kill people in cold blood.

Only Nazi nations support having a death penalty.

Do you support the death penalty?

If so, look in the mirror. Take a good hard long look at a Nazi. That's what
a Nazi looks like. YOU. Doesn't matter if you're Jewish. You're still of
the same mentality of a Nazi if you want others killed in cold blood.

~ ~ ~ block quote ~ ~ ~

Barbara Christian, the mother of Morales' victim, said she was angry and
disappointed by yet another postponement, which prison officials said would
last indefinitely.

"We just want to get this out of our heads and out of our lives," said
Christian. "The whole justice system, it's ridiculous... The victims are
going through more pain than the murderer."

~ ~ ~ end quote ~ ~ ~

Barbara, I have the following to say to you:

You will never get over what that man did to your daughter. Never.

He is a monster for doing that.

You will never "move on" from this. It'll always be with you.

What happens to the killer should be divorced from your mind. Leave it in
the hands of God, if you believe in God. Or leave it to the Universe, if you
prefer that metaphor.

Just let it go what happens to him. It's not your problem anymore.

~ ~ ~ block quote ~ ~ ~

One of Morales' attorneys, Ben Weston, said the delay "goes a long way
toward demonstrating the state doesn't have its ducks in a row for humanely
killing a human being. They haven't figured out how to do it."

~ ~ ~ end quote ~ ~ ~

There is no way to humanely kill a man in cold blood.

It's wrong.

It's wrong what he did to the 17yo girl.

It's wrong to kill him.

A wrongful death cannot be rectified. It's not undoable. It's not atoneable.

I wonder how long it will take before Americans realise that having the
death penalty is a human rights violation?

Time to grow the FUCK up as a NATION, America!

You're behind South Africa even.

***

Doctors' Doubts Put Off Calif. Execution
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060222/ap_on_re_us/california_execution

By LISA LEFF, Associated Press Writer 19 minutes ago

SAN QUENTIN, Calif. - A convicted killer's execution was postponed for the
second time in less than a day amid continuing concerns over the
constitutionality of the state's lethal injection policy.

An hour before Michael Morales was to be strapped to a gurney in the death
chamber at San Quentin Prison, officials called off the execution, saying
they could not comply with a judge's recent order to have a medical provider
administer the fatal dose of barbiturate.

"We were not able to find a licensed professional that was willing to inject
medication intravenously, ending the life of a human being," San Quentin
spokesman Vernell Crittendon said Tuesday evening.

Morales, who was sent to death row for torturing, raping and murdering a
17-year-old girl, originally was supposed to be executed just after midnight
Monday. The warden had to suspend that plan when a pair of anesthesiologists
who were hired to make sure Morales did not feel any pain balked at the last
minute.

Both snags stemmed from a federal judge's order requiring the state to
change the way it carries out lethal injections. Like 35 other states,
California in the past gave its prisoners three separate drugs — one to
relax them, another to paralyze them and a third to stop their hearts.

Ruling earlier this month on a defense motion that the procedure ran afoul
of the Eighth Amendment's ban on cruel and unusual punishment, U.S. District
Judge Jeremy Fogel gave officials a choice: either bring in doctors to
ensure Morales was properly anesthetized, or skip the usual paralyzing and
heart-stopping drugs and execute him with an overdose of a sedative.

The state initially elected to go with the first option, but ran into
trouble when the two anesthesiologists backed out. They said they were
uncomfortable taking a more active role in the execution because they might
have to order more sedative if the initial dose did not put Morales
completely out.

Prison officials rescheduled the execution for Tuesday night after settling
on the second choice — killing Morales with a single injection of the
sedative. No other state executes inmates under that procedure, which would
take about half an hour to work compared to about 10 minutes with the
three-drug method.

Fogel approved that plan Tuesday afternoon, but said the sedative must be
administered in the execution chamber by a person who was licensed by the
state to inject medications intravenously, a group that includes doctors,
nurses, dentists and other medical technicians.

Yet with only hours to go before the death warrant on Morales expired at
11:59 p.m., San Quentin could not find a licensed professional despite
"exploring all the options available," Crittendon said.

--
Pumba, the warthog, from the Lion King
Yeah, I gotta cool blog too. Hey, Pumba has stuff to say!
Have a happy Pumbahed day!
Dr Tormento
2006-02-22 21:26:37 UTC
Godwin's Law kicks in after just two words. <kill thread>
Pumba
2006-02-23 15:42:49 UTC
Post by Dr Tormento
Post by Pumba
Only Nazis kill people in cold blood.
Godwin's Law kicks in after just two words. <kill thread>
only a Nazi would invoke Godwin's law.
Have a happy Pumbahed day!
T***@Chappaquiddick.Bridge
2006-02-23 00:06:21 UTC
Post by Pumba
Only Nazis kill people in cold blood.
Godwin invoked. You lose. Then liberals are Nazis as they murder innocent
babies and defend the lives of criminal scum. See figure 1.
Post by Pumba
Only Nazi nations support having a death penalty.
Godwin invoked. You lose. See figure 1
Post by Pumba
Do you support the death penalty?
Fucking A I do. I support retroactive abortion in your case too.
Post by Pumba
There is no way to humanely kill a man in cold blood.
The scumbag cretin that tortured, raped & murdered a 17 year old girl is no
man. It is an animal and should be put to death as humanely as it put to
death an innocent girl. See figure 1
Post by Pumba
It's wrong.
It's wrong to torture, rape & murder the innocent. See figure 1.
Post by Pumba
It's wrong what he did to the 17yo girl.
Welcome to the real world, Einstein. See figure 1.
Post by Pumba
It's wrong to kill him.
It's wrong to kill him humanely. Cut his nutsack off with a chain saw,
stuff it in his mouth, then put that chainsaw right through his friggin'
chest. 'Nuff said. Next! See figure 1.
Post by Pumba
A wrongful death cannot be rectified. It's not undoable. It's not atoneable.
Then asswipe should have thought about that before it tortured, raped &
murdered a 17 year old girl. See figure 1.
Post by Pumba
I wonder how long it will take before Americans realise that having the
death penalty is a human rights violation?
What about the human rights of the victim, or does that not count for
anything? See figure 1.
Post by Pumba
Time to grow the FUCK up as a NATION, America!
Fuck off asswipe. Go climb a tree with the rest of the animals in ZA land.
See figure 1.
Post by Pumba
You're behind South Africa even.
South Africa is the asshole of the planet and when judgment day comes,
that's where God will put the enema bag to flush out the planet. Still
putting flaming tires around people's necks there or have you come up with
other ways to kill each other off?

*-------------------------------*
| _ |
| { } |
| | | |
| | | |
| .-.| |.-. |
| .-| | | |.-. |
| | | | ; |
| \ ; |
| \ ; |
| | : |
| | | |
| | | |
| |
*-------------------------------*
Figure 1.
Prevent Electile Dysfynction - Spay or Neuter A Liberal!
Pumba
2006-02-23 16:06:21 UTC
Post by T***@Chappaquiddick.Bridge
Post by Pumba
Only Nazis kill people in cold blood.
Godwin invoked. You lose.
Godwin's law has been revoked. globally.

You can't use it as a defence anymore.
Post by T***@Chappaquiddick.Bridge
Then liberals are Nazis as they murder innocent
babies and defend the lives of criminal scum. See figure 1.
i'm anti-abortion. only Nazi's butcher the unborn.
Post by Pumba
Do you support the death penalty?
Fucking A I do.
then you are a Nazi.
Post by T***@Chappaquiddick.Bridge
I support retroactive abortion in your case too.
You are a Nazi.
Post by Pumba
There is no way to humanely kill a man in cold blood.
The scumbag cretin that tortured, raped & murdered a 17 year old girl is no
man.
yes, he is a man. only Nazis redefine human beings as sub-human.

You are a Nazi.

you can't hide behind mythical Usenet laws as a defence.
Post by T***@Chappaquiddick.Bridge
It is an animal and should be put to death as humanely as it put to
death an innocent girl.
You are a Nazi.

You haven't got debate. All you have is Nazi rhetoric.

retribution is a Nazi moral. it's a Nazi value.

retribution accomplishes absolutely nothing except more destruction.

retribution is part of the problem. it solves nothing. it merely worsens the
problem.
Post by Pumba
It's wrong.
It's wrong to torture, rape & murder the innocent.
Yes. But what can you do about it? It's happened already. You cannot undo it.
Post by Pumba
It's wrong what he did to the 17yo girl.
Welcome to the real world, Einstein.
No, you welcome to the real world.

I have an understanding of reality that is incredibly deep.

You will never approach my understanding.

You simply were not gifted with the requisite intelligence.
Post by Pumba
It's wrong to kill him.
It's wrong to kill him humanely. Cut his nutsack off with a chain saw,
stuff it in his mouth, then put that chainsaw right through his friggin'
chest. 'Nuff said. Next!
Yes, you are a Nazi.

Killing him accomplishes absolutely nothing.

Fact is, if you were the one tasked to do what you described to him, you
couldn't do it.

And if you forced yourself to do it, you would be so emotionally scarred for
the rest of your life, that it would be as if you were a different person.

Think, goddamit! If you fucking can!

Why the fuck do u think those doctors can't inject him?

Because ACTUALLY killing a man is the most cruel punishment you can
administer to YOURSELF.
Post by Pumba
A wrongful death cannot be rectified. It's not undoable. It's not atoneable.
Then asswipe should have thought about that before it tortured, raped &
murdered a 17 year old girl.
This is what Nazis do - live in the past.

This has nothing to do with what he did. That cannot be changed, so it is
useless to discuss it as if it could.

The only thing under discussion is what should be done to him.

And the only acceptable answer is to keep him alive. Do not kill him.

You must not kill.
Post by Pumba
I wonder how long it will take before Americans realise that having the
death penalty is a human rights violation?
What about the human rights of the victim, or does that not count for
anything?
They're dead, along with her. They no longer apply.

The only thing to consider is his human rights.

Human rights are ABSOLUTE. You cannot forfeit them.

It is wrong to kill. PERIOD.

What part of that do you NOT understand?
Post by Pumba
Time to grow the FUCK up as a NATION, America!
Fuck off asswipe. Go climb a tree with the rest of the animals in ZA land.
I am your intellectual superior.

You acknowledged that with your post which contained nothing but stupid drivel.

How does it feel to be less intelligent than a person living in a third
world country?

Do you think you can prove that you are in fact a superior person?

Please try. I enjoy challenges.
Post by Pumba
You're behind South Africa even.
South Africa is the asshole of the planet and when judgment day comes,
that's where God will put the enema bag to flush out the planet. Still
putting flaming tires around people's necks there or have you come up with
other ways to kill each other off?
South Africa has a better constitution than the US has.

And superior people.

The US has always been a more racist country than South Africa ever was.

The average US citizen is more fascist than our most right wing political
movements.

in this case, Movement = bowel movement.
Have a happy Pumbahed day!
T***@Chappaquiddick.Bridge
2006-02-24 01:41:52 UTC
Post by Pumba
Only Nazis kill people in cold blood.
Godwin invoked. You lose.
Godwin's law has been revoked. globally.
Says who? an ass-wiping Greenpeacer like you?
Post by Pumba
You can't use it as a defence anymore.
You can't use it as a charge anymore.
Post by Pumba
Post by T***@Chappaquiddick.Bridge
Then liberals are Nazis as they murder innocent
babies and defend the lives of criminal scum. See figure 1.
i'm anti-abortion. only Nazi's butcher the unborn.
Finally, something we can agree on.
Post by Pumba
Do you support the death penalty?
Fucking A I do.
then you are a Nazi.
You are a bung-reaming jungle savage.
Post by Pumba
retribution is a Nazi moral. it's a Nazi value.
Retribution pre-dates the Nazi's. Ever heard of Hammurabi's Code?
Post by Pumba
retribution accomplishes absolutely nothing except more destruction.
It prevents further destruction. Lifers have murdered prison guards, having
nothing to fear for further sentencing. Putting the fuckers down would have
saved lives.
Post by Pumba
retribution is part of the problem. it solves nothing. it merely worsens the
problem.
Then you can gladly take all of America's death-row and life-sentence
prisoners. In fact, Africa can become the world's outsourced penal colony.
It worked for England to found Australia as a prison colony.
Post by Pumba
It's wrong.
It's wrong to torture, rape & murder the innocent.
Yes. But what can you do about it? It's happened already. You cannot undo it.
Kill the fucker that did it. He won't be a repeat offender. Next!
Post by Pumba
It's wrong what he did to the 17yo girl.
Welcome to the real world, Einstein.
No, you welcome to the real world.
I have an understanding of reality that is incredibly deep.
You have a warped sense of reality from chasing zebras for dinner.
Post by Pumba
You will never approach my understanding.
Unless I had a full-frontal lobotomy.
Post by Pumba
You simply were not gifted with the requisite intelligence.
I was gifted with superior intelligence. I don't live in a third-world
shithole of a continent called "Africa" where savages murder each other with
flaming tire "necklaces" or spears, I don't steal farmland from productive
farmers to give it to lazy, shiftless jungle savages that won't produce a
bit of the crops needed to feed your sorry asses, I don't mutilate women's
genitalia with circumcisions using sharpened flint.
Post by Pumba
Killing him accomplishes absolutely nothing.
It prevents the fucker from raping and murdering another innocent child.
Post by Pumba
Fact is, if you were the one tasked to do what you described to him, you
couldn't do it.
I would do it and do a happy dance afterward. In fact I would also run the
popcorn concession stand.
Post by Pumba
And if you forced yourself to do it, you would be so emotionally scarred for
the rest of your life, that it would be as if you were a different person.
I would think of the blessed peace it would give to the family of the victim
he so savagely murdered.
Post by Pumba
Think, goddamit! If you fucking can!
Get your fucking African head out of your ass and clean the shit out of your
eyes. Did that girl deserve to die? No. Where's your sympathy for the
victims and their families and THEIR human rights?
Post by Pumba
Why the fuck do u think those doctors can't inject him?
Because they're liberal pussies in the land of fruits, nuts and flakes, the
People's Republik of Kalifornia. You can have Kalifornia.
Post by Pumba
Because ACTUALLY killing a man is the most cruel punishment you can
administer to YOURSELF.
I suppose you would have given Saddam Hussein a rim job instead of yanking
his ass from a spider hole and tossing him in prison. I guess you look up to
a "man" that had innocent people tossed alive into plastic shredders.
Post by Pumba
A wrongful death cannot be rectified. It's not undoable. It's not atoneable.
Then asswipe should have thought about that before it tortured, raped &
murdered a 17 year old girl.
This is what Nazis do - live in the past.
Then get over it and go back to chasing zebras.
Post by Pumba
This has nothing to do with what he did. That cannot be changed, so it is
useless to discuss it as if it could.
The only thing under discussion is what should be done to him.
And the only acceptable answer is to keep him alive. Do not kill him.
Then YOU take him into your home.
Post by Pumba
You must not kill.
Tell that to the rapist fucker awaiting a death cocktail for torturing,
raping & murdering a 17 year old girl.
Post by Pumba
I wonder how long it will take before Americans realise that having the
death penalty is a human rights violation?
What about the human rights of the victim, or does that not count for
anything?
They're dead, along with her. They no longer apply.
The only thing to consider is his human rights.
He's not human, he forfeited his rights. If you're so concerned about his
right, why not take him and the rest of the death row prisoners into your
grass hut? Maybe have him babysit your children while you're swinging from
vines?
Post by Pumba
What part of that do you NOT understand?
The part where my heart is supposed to bleed for the rapist fucker awaiting
a death cocktail for torturing, raping & murdering a 17 year old girl and
not the dead girl and her family.
Post by Pumba
Time to grow the FUCK up as a NATION, America!
Fuck off asswipe. Go climb a tree with the rest of the animals in ZA land.
I am your intellectual superior.
You are a pimple on a gnat's ass. You don't have the brains that God gave a
box of cake mix. I've seen more intelligence in cat turds than has been
expressed in your pro-rapist diatribe.
Post by Pumba
You acknowledged that with your post which contained nothing but stupid drivel.
As opposed to yours which bleeds for a piece of shit murderer. Take him into
your house, sand monkey.
Post by Pumba
How does it feel to be less intelligent than a person living in a third
world country?
I'm not you so I wouldn't be in that position.
Post by Pumba
Do you think you can prove that you are in fact a superior person?
I do that every day. I don't have to chase my food with a spear, I don't
burn farms because white farmers are there, I don't circumcise women, and I
don't live in Mandellaville, where everything turned to shit once Nelson &
Winnie took over.
Post by Pumba
Please try. I enjoy challenges.
You enjoy supporting a murderer and spitting on a victim's grave. Being a
member of the human race is challenging enough for you.
Post by Pumba
You're behind South Africa even.
South Africa is the asshole of the planet and when judgment day comes,
that's where God will put the enema bag to flush out the planet. Still
putting flaming tires around people's necks there or have you come up with
other ways to kill each other off?
South Africa has a better constitution than the US has.
Where's your Second Amendment and the right to keep and bear arms? Where's
your right to self-defense?
Post by Pumba
And superior people.
Gee, isn't that superior-people shit "Nazi thinking"? You're a Nazi!
Post by Pumba
The US has always been a more racist country than South Africa ever was.
Including racists Louis Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson, Harry Belafonte, Al
Sharpton, Sheila Jackson Lee, Spike Lee, etc? Remember, it was black
Africans that sold black slaves to the Dutch. And "Apartheid" is also a
product of your history, and ended far more recently than over here.
Post by Pumba
The average US citizen is more fascist than our most right wing political
movements.
Democrats are fascists. Republicans voted to end slavery and support the
Civil Rights act of the 1960's, an act opposed by Al Gore's Democrat father
and Democrat Robert KKK Byrd, former Grand Dragon of the Klan and leader of
the Democrats.
Post by Pumba
in this case, Movement = bowel movement.
A staple of the typical African diet and your posts.

*plonk*
Prevent Electile Dysfynction - Spay or Neuter A Liberal!
Pumba
2006-02-24 11:58:04 UTC
Post by Pumba
Only Nazis kill people in cold blood.
Godwin invoked. You lose.
Godwin's law has been revoked. globally.
Says who? an ass-wiping Greenpeacer like you?
Yes. I have the authority to revoke Godwin's Law.
Post by Pumba
You can't use it as a defence anymore.
You can't use it as a charge anymore.
I don't have to. I have intelligence. I can put my ideas across in other ways.
Post by Pumba
Post by T***@Chappaquiddick.Bridge
Then liberals are Nazis as they murder innocent
babies and defend the lives of criminal scum. See figure 1.
i'm anti-abortion. only Nazi's butcher the unborn.
Finally, something we can agree on.
Perhaps. But do you support murdering abortionists? I don't.
Post by Pumba
retribution is a Nazi moral. it's a Nazi value.
Retribution pre-dates the Nazi's. Ever heard of Hammurabi's Code?
Yes. He was an asshole.

Retribution is completely without merit.

It's like John Howard (Aus PM) shaking his head in disbelief that young
Australians are not dissuaded from engaging in drug trafficking. He just
can't understand why people still do it, knowing what the dire consequences are.

But, John, let me take some time out from my busy schedule to 'plain it to
you in easy to understand terms.

Here's the thing, John. The War on Drugs is an ABSOLUTE failure. And the
reason is that people do not fear laws, no matter how draconian they are.
And the anti-drug laws ARE draconian. They're NAZI laws in fact. And anyone
who supports the War on Drugs is a NAZI.

If, after decades of war on drugs, you still haven't actually succeeded in
stemming the tide, doesn't that TELL you something?

If you are an intelligent sentient being, you will have insight into all
these difficult questions. You will have UNDERSTANDING. It's known in the
Bible as WISDOM.

I guess it's something, John, that you have not been gifted with. And you're
in good company.

So, no, no-one is stopping using drugs, because you say so. No one is
stopping trafficking them either, because you say so. WE THE PEOPLE DECIDE,
not YOU! Gettit? WE DECIDE! WE FUCKING DECIDE! WE DECIDE
EVERY-FUCKING-THING! You decide shit!

And the future is clear. Drug use will continue. Drug trafficking will not
cease. You might as well just come to terms with that reality, instead of
wasting resources futilely trying to prevent it.

ACCEPTANCE is key. Knowing your place is crucial. You SERVE us, you do not
dictate to us. If you don't understand that, why the fuck are you still here?

You can go now, John Howard. I'm done with you.
Post by Pumba
retribution accomplishes absolutely nothing except more destruction.
It prevents further destruction. Lifers have murdered prison guards, having
nothing to fear for further sentencing. Putting the fuckers down would have
saved lives.
People with a life sentence are not necessary in for the rest of their
natural lives.

A life sentence should be no more than 25 years.

Personally, I don't see the value in imposing any particular length of jail
time.

A person goes to prison to be rehabilitated, not punished - according to my
model. Therefore they remain there only for as long as it takes for them to
be rehabilitated and not a moment longer.

Isn't that an incentive for prisoners to work hard on their program of
rehabilitation? Part of that program would be gaining some qualifications
and skills so that when they are released they can gain employment or
operate a business. Until they achieve that, they will remain incarcerated.

See, now, you're turning jail time into a positive. At the end of that, the
person can feel proud of their achievements. They turned themselves around.
They gained new skills, new insight, new life skills.

Punishment does not enter into the equation anymore.
Post by Pumba
retribution is part of the problem. it solves nothing. it merely worsens the
problem.
Then you can gladly take all of America's death-row and life-sentence
prisoners. In fact, Africa can become the world's outsourced penal colony.
It worked for England to found Australia as a prison colony.
Provided you are willing to pay for us to rehabilitate them, that's
acceptable. And upon release, they return to their country of origin.

Under those terms, we can come to an arrangement.
Post by Pumba
It's wrong.
It's wrong to torture, rape & murder the innocent.
Yes. But what can you do about it? It's happened already. You cannot undo it.
Kill the fucker that did it. He won't be a repeat offender. Next!
No, you may not violate a person's human rights.

Not under any circumstances.
Post by Pumba
You simply were not gifted with the requisite intelligence.
I was gifted with superior intelligence.
I see ZERO evidence of your intelligence.

I see a total fucking asshole writing the biggest load of immature horseshit.
Post by T***@Chappaquiddick.Bridge
I don't live in a third-world
That doesn't confer any intelligence on you.

In fact, it is clear from how you choose to express yourself that you are a
complete fucking moron.
Post by Pumba
Killing him accomplishes absolutely nothing.
It prevents the fucker from raping and murdering another innocent child.
So what? There's no shortage of supply of others willing to fill his shoes.

That's the problem, and it has no solution. Well, there are things to do,
but we can tell already that harsh punishments have no merit as solutions.

Crime rates are as high as they ever were.
Post by Pumba
Fact is, if you were the one tasked to do what you described to him, you
couldn't do it.
I would do it and do a happy dance afterward. In fact I would also run the
popcorn concession stand.
Well, if you can do it, then you are a NAZI. Well done.
Post by Pumba
And if you forced yourself to do it, you would be so emotionally scarred for
the rest of your life, that it would be as if you were a different person.
I would think of the blessed peace it would give to the family of the victim
he so savagely murdered.
They are NAZIs too for desiring the death of another man.

You cannot be a NAZI on MY planet! You'll have to find another planet to
live on if you want to be a NAZI. And even then, I might still have a
problem with you.
Post by Pumba
Think, goddamit! If you fucking can!
Get your fucking African head out of your ass and clean the shit out of your
eyes. Did that girl deserve to die? No. Where's your sympathy for the
victims and their families and THEIR human rights?
She's dead and buried. It's over. There's nothing more to be done for her now.

The family does not NEED anyone to die. They just WANT it. That makes them
NAZIs. That automatically disqualifies them from having my sympathy.
Post by Pumba
Why the fuck do u think those doctors can't inject him?
Because they're liberal pussies in the land of fruits, nuts and flakes, the
People's Republik of Kalifornia. You can have Kalifornia.
The wealthiest US state.
Post by Pumba
Because ACTUALLY killing a man is the most cruel punishment you can
administer to YOURSELF.
I suppose you would have given Saddam Hussein a rim job instead of yanking
his ass from a spider hole and tossing him in prison. I guess you look up to
a "man" that had innocent people tossed alive into plastic shredders.
Saddam Hussein should still be in power in Iraq. He should be
unconditionally released from custody and be allowed to live wherever he
chooses in Iraq without any conditions or check ups.

And the US, and all foreign forces should withdraw immediately from Iraq.

And they should pay Iraq and Saddam Hussein war reparations.

And Bush should be immediately relieved of command and placed in a dog pound.

And the US (and Britain) should swear to never invade another country ever
again. They may only defend themselves from being invaded.

Terrorism does not give any nation the right to invade another nation.

And Israel should be discontinued as a state. Hand ALL of Palestine over to
the Arabs. Cut ALL foreign AID to Israel immediately. As in yester decade.
Post by Pumba
You must not kill.
Tell that to the rapist fucker awaiting a death cocktail for torturing,
raping & murdering a 17 year old girl.
He was told already. He didn't listen. Because people don't listen.
Post by T***@Chappaquiddick.Bridge
He's not human, he forfeited his rights.
You are a NAZI. Only NAZIs refuse to accord people their FULL UNCONDITIONAL
HUMAN RIGHTS.
Post by Pumba
I am your intellectual superior.
You are a pimple on a gnat's ass. You don't have the brains that God gave a
box of cake mix. I've seen more intelligence in cat turds than has been
expressed in your pro-rapist diatribe.
As I was saying, I am your intellectual superior.

Are you handicapped? You seem unable to express yourself intelligently?
Post by T***@Chappaquiddick.Bridge
Gee, isn't that superior-people shit "Nazi thinking"? You're a Nazi!
If we decided that killing you because you are inferior, then we would be
NAZis and only then.
Post by Pumba
The US has always been a more racist country than South Africa ever was.
Including racists Louis Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson, Harry Belafonte, Al
Sharpton, Sheila Jackson Lee, Spike Lee, etc? Remember, it was black
Africans that sold black slaves to the Dutch. And "Apartheid" is also a
product of your history, and ended far more recently than over here.
The US is deeply racist to this day.
Post by Pumba
The average US citizen is more fascist than our most right wing political
movements.
Democrats are fascists. Republicans voted to end slavery and support the
Civil Rights act of the 1960's, an act opposed by Al Gore's Democrat father
and Democrat Robert KKK Byrd, former Grand Dragon of the Klan and leader of
the Democrats.
Since I am a South African, i'm not a Democrat. In fact, I'm a libertarian.
Post by Pumba
in this case, Movement = bowel movement.
A staple of the typical African diet and your posts.
*plonk*
Oh, I'm quite done with you too. You can go now.