Who is Your Favorite Politician?
Add Reply
Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-21 02:37:09 UTC
For me it's Senator Lindsey Graham(R) of South Carolina

The guy is articulate, intelligent and very straighforward

I'm stuck with Kamala Harris and Dianne Feinstein.
Mitchell Holman
2020-05-21 03:06:16 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
For me it's Senator Lindsey Graham(R) of South Carolina
The guy is articulate, intelligent and very straighforward
Lindsey Graham on Trump, 2016: "I think he’s a kook.
I think he’s crazy. I think he’s unfit for office".

vs......

Lindsey Graham on Trump, 2017: "I’m concerned by
the media’s attempt to label Trump as a kook or
not fit to be President."

https://tinyurl.com/vwtrvyv
Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-21 03:19:30 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
For me it's Senator Lindsey Graham(R) of South Carolina
The guy is articulate, intelligent and very straighforward
Lindsey Graham on Trump, 2016: "I think he’s a kook.
I think he’s crazy. I think he’s unfit for office".
vs......
Lindsey Graham on Trump, 2017: "I’m concerned by
the media’s attempt to label Trump as a kook or
not fit to be President."
https://tinyurl.com/vwtrvyv
So what? This country has never had a perfect president. Truman had a hot temper and FDR was so sick in his last years as to be almost useless.
Eisenhower was lazy and too fond of golf. Obama was a chronic liar. Clinton told so many lies we lost count and he even lied on the witness stand. GW Bush was a terrible speaker and a slow thinker. Herbert Hoover was incapable of making a decision. Grant was too gullible to manage anybody. Wilson was bookish and a racist. Jefferson was a spendthrift who bankrupted himself and then the nation with his excessive spending. Jackson was a racist who hated Indians.
Yap Honghor
This time I think I can partially in agreement with you, Mad Joe....US is not only full of neocons but they are lying redneck loons too, just like you and duke, as well as Cunt?
Mitchell Holman
2020-05-21 12:58:03 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
-
Post by Ivan The Terrible
For me it's Senator Lindsey Graham(R) of South Carolina
The guy is articulate, intelligent and very straighforward
Lindsey Graham on Trump, 2016: "I think he’s a kook.
I think he’s crazy. I think he’s unfit for office".
vs......
Lindsey Graham on Trump, 2017: "I’m concerned by
the media’s attempt to label Trump as a kook or
not fit to be President."
https://tinyurl.com/vwtrvyv
So what? This country has never had a perfect president.
We aren't talking about any president, it is
Lindsey Graham and his famous Double Standards at
issue.
Ivan The Terrible
You are a fucking pain in the butt. Go harrass somebody else.
Mitchell Holman
2020-05-21 13:37:10 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Ivan The Terrible
-
Post by Ivan The Terrible
For me it's Senator Lindsey Graham(R) of South Carolina
The guy is articulate, intelligent and very straighforward
Lindsey Graham on Trump, 2016: "I think he’s a kook.
I think he’s crazy. I think he’s unfit for office".
vs......
Lindsey Graham on Trump, 2017: "I’m concerned by
the media’s attempt to label Trump as a kook or
not fit to be President."
https://tinyurl.com/vwtrvyv
So what? This country has never had a perfect president.
We aren't talking about any president, it is
Lindsey Graham and his famous Double Standards at
issue.
You are a fucking pain in the butt. Go harrass somebody else.
YOU started this thread about Lindsey Graham, remember?

Pity you can't actually defend him.......
JWS
2020-05-21 13:27:27 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Ivan The Terrible
For me it's Senator Lindsey Graham(R) of South Carolina
The guy is articulate, intelligent and very straighforward
Lindsey Graham on Trump, 2016: "I think he’s a kook.
I think he’s crazy. I think he’s unfit for office".
vs......
Lindsey Graham on Trump, 2017: "I’m concerned by
the media’s attempt to label Trump as a kook or
not fit to be President."
https://tinyurl.com/vwtrvyv
So what?
Ha. Reality is never a consideration with Mad Joe. His
"truth" changes with the wind.
Ivan The Terrible
Nah. You are retarded and you don't remember.
tirebiter
2020-05-21 13:43:33 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Ivan The Terrible
For me it's Senator Lindsey Graham(R) of South Carolina
The guy is articulate, intelligent and very straighforward
Lindsey Graham on Trump, 2016: "I think he’s a kook.
I think he’s crazy. I think he’s unfit for office".
vs......
Lindsey Graham on Trump, 2017: "I’m concerned by
the media’s attempt to label Trump as a kook or
not fit to be President."
https://tinyurl.com/vwtrvyv
So what? This country has never had a perfect president. Truman had a hot temper and FDR was so sick in his last years as to be almost useless.
Obama was a chronic liar.
What lies did President Obama tell? I am genuinely interested.

How do they match up with the over 18,000 lies Trump has spewed
during the last 3.5 years?

This database lists all of them, and can be searched using
many filters.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?itid=lk_inline_manual_2&itid=lk_inline_manual_2

BTW, do you recall when Graham was still friends with McCain
and they both went to Iraq to show how "safe" it had
become? They went to a market, wearing body armor head to
toe, was surrounded by soldiers, had snipers on all the
nearby rooftops, and black hawk helicopters circling
overhead.

Graham bragged in Congress about the great deal he got on
a Persian rug. He literally stole it from the shopkeeper.
It didn't matter, because the Taliban murdered the seller
after the Americans left.

---
a.a. #2276
tirebiter
2020-05-22 13:54:36 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Ivan The Terrible
For me it's Senator Lindsey Graham(R) of South Carolina
The guy is articulate, intelligent and very straighforward
Lindsey Graham on Trump, 2016: "I think he’s a kook.
I think he’s crazy. I think he’s unfit for office".
vs......
Lindsey Graham on Trump, 2017: "I’m concerned by
the media’s attempt to label Trump as a kook or
not fit to be President."
https://tinyurl.com/vwtrvyv
So what? This country has never had a perfect president. Truman had a hot temper and FDR was so sick in his last years as to be almost useless.
Eisenhower was lazy and too fond of golf. Obama was a chronic liar.
So, Mr. Terrible,

You still have not answered my question of what lies President
Obama has told. You called his lying "chronic", which in this
context would mean "constantly reoccurring". You should at
least come up with a few examples.

I've already pointed you to a database containing over 18,000
lies that Trump has told over the last 3.5 years. What do you
have on President Obama that matches up with it?

---
a.a. #2276

tirebiter
2020-05-23 03:07:47 UTC
Post by tirebiter
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Ivan The Terrible
[...]
What's the matter Mr. Terrible? Don't you have even one example
of a lie that President Obama told? Let me remove your most
obvious choice about "you can keep your doctor" with the ACA
The truth is that wasn't a lie. There is nothing in the ACA
which dictates what doctors people go to. That is totally
controlled by the for-profit insurance companies. For
example, more than a decade before Obama was elected to his
first term, I received a letter from my insurance company
saying my PCP was no longer in their network and they
wouldn't pay any more of his bills.

So now, that one is out of the way. What list of "chronic"
lies has President Obama told?

---
a.a. #2276
Ivan The Terrible
https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/political_commentary/commentary_by_howard_rich/obama_s_big_lies_get_bigger
tirebiter
2020-05-23 03:55:09 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Ivan The Terrible
[...]
This is the best you got? Really? A commentary? This is a
biased and extremely subjective opinion piece. The fact that
the author states that Medicaid and Medicare should not exist
is evidence enough. Plus, the ACA is 100% designed by
right wing Republicans. President Obama used their model.

I don't allow it. You're still at zero. You have at least
18,000 to catch up with what Trump has "accomplished" in
only 3.5 years.

---
a.a. #2276
Don Martin
2020-05-23 11:37:48 UTC
On Fri, 22 May 2020 20:55:09 -0700 (PDT), tirebiter
Post by tirebiter
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Ivan The Terrible
[...]
When asked for what lies some individual has told, the expected
response is a direct quote of what that individual has said, with an
accompanying explanation of why the quote is a lie, if needed.
Artie-Jo probably does not know that, but undoubtedly does expect
praise for having reponded to your question at all.
tirebiter
2020-05-23 14:29:04 UTC
Post by tirebiter
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Ivan The Terrible
[...]
My expectations for follow through was very low. I knew he would
need prodding. Saying that President Obama is a chronic liar is
in itself an massive lie. As you say, he should be able to
produce a list of direct quotes, dates, places and context. Much
like the database of Trump's lies with over 18,000 entries.

So, Mr. Terrible has proven himself to be a big liar.

Probably why he admires Lindsey Graham. A man who never saw
a position he wouldn't abandon on a whim.

---
a.a. #2276
tirebiter
2020-05-28 13:55:48 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Ivan The Terrible
[...]
I'm still waiting for proof of your claim that President Obama
is a chronic liar. I have already provided evidence to you
that Trump is the chronic (compulsive?) liar.

If you fail again, you are admitting that you are actually the
liar.

---
a.a. #2276
JWS
2020-05-28 14:17:49 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
For me it's Senator Lindsey Graham(R) of South Carolina
The guy is articulate, intelligent and very straighforward
I'm stuck with Kamala Harris and Dianne Feinstein.
William Hale “Big Bill” Thompson. The perfect
representative of the idea of serving the most
powerful with out regard for moral consequences.
He personifies the xtian religion.