Are Jehovah's Witnesses a true christian religion ?
Add Reply
mynews-hot-text
2020-04-29 18:28:05 UTC
Out Of Fifty Five Following ON Top Of Head

OBVES wrote in message news:7cb06d9f-499c-4426-9c1f-***@googlegroups.com...
| Fo dates that come from God's name

One Witten Translator
| and the Hebrew alphabet - Psalm 119 .

Yahwah Elohim is not Hebrew
IEUE ELAMR is Useing The
But Not Hebrew Alphabet

| Since we live in endtime era
| that is winding down
| there must be true religion in place

There Is No End Time
Just The End Of Live

After Judgement Day

The New Beginning
And A New Life After-Death

| based on the Bible
| and dates which reflect God's plans in time.
| 1874 ... 1884 ... 1914 ... 1942 ...
| 1975 .. 1977 .. 1991 ... 1994.. 1999
| 2000 ,2001,2002,2003,2004,2011,2012, 2034 .

Who Do You know It Was Year
It MayBe Months, Days, Or Even Hours
Or A Lie From Hiss [The Dragon]

At The Time Of Daniel
The Sun Was About 22000 day

Give Or Take
A Year [Day] Or More
22000+1290=23290
22000+1335=23335
3335-2020=1315 Yeas To Go
You Believe In One Lie Of Hiss Way Not Two

CLV Mt 24:36
Now, concerning that *day and hour not one is oaware,
neither the messengers of the heavens,
nor the Son; except the Father only.

Out Of All The Hairs On The Head Of IEUE ELAMR
The Average Human Has About 100,000 Hairs On Their Head At One Time.
But ELAMR Is Not A Human
No Humen Will be Able To
Say This Is ELAMR End
Following ON Top Of Head
|,||,|||,||||,|||||,||||||,|||||||,||||||||.|||||||||,|||||||||||..........
Out Of Fifty Five
Hebrew The Natural Numbers

1234567890 Human Natural Number

Natural Number Is The Word Of ELAMR

Not The Hebrew Letter Alphabet ThereOf
But The Name Of The Letters As Numbers

But In The Greek Alphabet
The Letter Thereof
Is The Mark Of The Best

The One Wrtten Language
One Witten Translator

The Word Was God
For Zero
The Root Of All Things
Root[0]
The Root Is The Begenning

| And it may surprise you these dates
| were or are linked to the predictions of the end of the world !
|
| You should notice the International Bible Students
| and their successors Jehovah's Witnesses
| seem to fit the first dates from 1874 to 1975 !

Seen To Fit The Feet Of A Fools

| Without a shadow of a doubt Jehovah's Witnesses
| are a true Christian religion
| and they have GOD YAHWEH o their side !

So Is A Atheism Of Believe In Christ
But That Dosn't Make Them
A True Witnesses For No God

| http://www.focusonthebible2011.comr
| anyone to claim his religion is true he
| or she would have to prove it by

So Why
Do It Say Christ
Have To Prove
The Hebrew Religion

Jehovah Withesses
I Do Know Of Do Not Believe
YAHWEH is The Word For God

Maybe Christian
But Not Of Yahweh Religion

Now Say You
JWS
2020-04-29 19:55:15 UTC
Post by mynews-hot-text
> [...]
Hebrew The Natural Numbers
1234567890 Human Natural Number
Natural Number Is The Word Of ELAMR
Not The Hebrew Letter Alphabet ThereOf
But The Name Of The Letters As Numbers
But In The Greek Alphabet
The Letter Thereof
Is The Mark Of The Best
The One Wrtten Language
One Witten Translator
The Word Was God
For Zero
The Root Of All Things
Root[0]
The Root Is The Begenning
| And it may surprise you these dates
| were or are linked to the predictions of the end of the world !
|
| You should notice the International Bible Students
| and their successors Jehovah's Witnesses
| seem to fit the first dates from 1874 to 1975 !
Seen To Fit The Feet Of A Fools
| Without a shadow of a doubt Jehovah's Witnesses
Haaaaa haaa haaaah hhaaaah hhhhaaaaaaah
TRUE CHRISTIAN RELIGION
Haaaaa haaa haaaah hhaaaah hhhhaaaaaaah
mynews-hot-text
2020-04-30 17:02:32 UTC
"JWS" <***@skybeam.com> wrote in message news:478276ea-1dcd-436f-8866-***@googlegroups.com...
| On Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at 1:27:43 PM UTC-5, mynews-hot-text wrote:
| > Out Of Fifty Five Following ON Top Of [Ones] Head
| >
| > OBVES wrote in message
| > | Fo dates that come from God's name
| >
| > One Witten Translator
| > | and the Hebrew alphabet - Psalm 119 .
| >
| > Yahwah Elohim is not Hebrew
| > IEUE ELAMR is Useing The
| > But Not Hebrew Alphabet
| >
| > Jehovah Withesses
| > I Do Know Of
| > Do Not Believe YAHWEH
| > is The Word For God
| >
| > Maybe Christian
| > But Not Of Yahweh Religion
| >
| > Now Say You
|
| Haaaaa haaa haaaah hhaaaah hhhhaaaaaaah
| TRUE CHRISTIAN RELIGION
| Haaaaa haaa haaaah hhaaaah hhhhaaaaaaah

Look Like You Did Some Of
The God Given Herbs
And It Seens It
Have Giveing You The Giggle
JWS
2020-04-30 17:54:59 UTC

mynews-hot-text
2020-04-30 19:19:46 UTC
"JWS" <***@skybeam.com> wrote in message news:ff2b1a94-ab2e-47f9-be49-***@googlegroups.com...
| On Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 12:02:42 PM UTC-5, mynews-hot-text wrote:
| > "JWS" <***@skybeam.com> wrote in message

| > |
| > | Haaaaa haaa haaaah hhaaaah hhhhaaaaaaah
| > | TRUE CHRISTIAN RELIGION
| > | Haaaaa haaa haaaah hhaaaah hhhhaaaaaaah
| >
| > Look Like You Did Some Of
| > The God Given Herbs
| > And It Seens It
| > Have Giveing You The Giggle
|
| http://youtu.be/_h8-SBO-RKo

Trevor Moore Need To Be
"High Pentecost Church"
And Body Will Know
JWS
2020-04-30 20:41:45 UTC
| > "JWS" <jldsan..com> wrote in message
| > | On Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at 1:27:43 PM UTC-5, mynews-hot-text

| > |
| > | Haaaaa haaa haaaah hhaaaah hhhhaaaaaaah
| > | TRUE CHRISTIAN RELIGION
| > | Haaaaa haaa haaaah hhaaaah hhhhaaaaaaah
| >
| > Look Like You Did Some Of
| > The God Given Herbs
| > And It Seens It
| > Have Giveing You The Giggle
|
| http://youtu.be/_h8-SBO-RKo
Trevor Moore Need To Be
"High Pentecost Church"
And Body Will Know
Anybody?
mynews-hot-text
2020-05-01 04:01:44 UTC
"JWS" <***@skybeam.com> wrote in message news:cd684d3d-6bea-463b-b288-***@googlegroups.com...
| On Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 2:19:43 PM UTC-5, mynews-hot-text wrote:
| > "JWS" <jlds...com> wrote in message

| > | > |

| > |
| > | http://youtu.be/_h8-SBO-RKo
| >
| > Trevor Moore Need To Be
| > "High Pentecost Church"
| > And Body Will Know
|
| Anybody?

Have You Ever Been To
A Holy Roller Church
Not For The One With The Gigglies

<

Christopher A. Lee
2020-04-30 17:09:02 UTC
Post by JWS
Haaaaa haaa haaaah hhaaaah hhhhaaaaaaah
TRUE CHRISTIAN RELIGION
Haaaaa haaa haaaah hhaaaah hhhhaaaaaaah
They're non-Trinitarian Christians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nontrinitarianism
mynews-hot-text
2020-04-30 21:13:00 UTC
"Christopher A. Lee" wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
| On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 12:55:15 -0700 (PDT), JWS wrote:
| > On Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at 1:27:43 PM UTC-5,
| > mynews-hot-text wrote:
|
| > Haaaaa haaa haaaah hhaaaah hhhhaaaaaaah
| > TRUE CHRISTIAN RELIGION
| > Haaaaa haaa haaaah hhaaaah hhhhaaaaaaah
|
| They're non-Trinitarian Christians.
| https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nontrinitarianism

Just Another Religion Of Telling
Some One How To Wash Dishs
Their Way

True They Say
Christmas Is A No No
Easther Is A No No

Now How You Like Your Dishs
Clean On The Holidays
d***@cox.net
2020-05-01 15:12:05 UTC
Post by mynews-hot-text
Out Of Fifty Five Following ON Top Of Head
The JW's are not Christian at all. They reject Jesus as God and rejected his
Christian baptism.
2020-05-01 15:32:46 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by mynews-hot-text
Out Of Fifty Five Following ON Top Of Head
The JW's are not Christian at all. They reject Jesus as God and rejected his
Christian baptism.
That means about as much to atheists as fans being kicked
out of a Star Trek convention for saying "May the Force Be
With You."
--
Linux Geeks: Smart. Single. Sexy.
Well, two out of three ain't bad!

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Miloch
2020-05-01 15:55:12 UTC
In article <***@teresita-Latitude-D630>,
LinuxGal says...
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by mynews-hot-text
Out Of Fifty Five Following ON Top Of Head
The JW's are not Christian at all. They reject Jesus as God and rejected his
Christian baptism.
That means about as much to atheists as fans being kicked
out of a Star Trek convention for saying "May the Force Be
With You."
...of course if you're at an advanced age...it's "MayBE the Force Will Be With
You...But Then Again...Maybe Not"

...just sayin'

*
Kevrob
2020-05-01 20:31:37 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by mynews-hot-text
Out Of Fifty Five Following ON Top Of Head
The JW's are not Christian at all. They reject Jesus as God and rejected his
Christian baptism.
That means about as much to atheists as fans being kicked
out of a Star Trek convention for saying "May the Force Be
With You."
Or the _real_ heretics, who _like_ odd-numbered Trek films. :)

2020-05-01 21:15:30 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by mynews-hot-text
Out Of Fifty Five Following ON Top Of Head
The JW's are not Christian at all. They reject Jesus as God and rejected his
Christian baptism.
That means about as much to atheists as fans being kicked
out of a Star Trek convention for saying "May the Force Be
With You."
Or the _real_ heretics, who _like_ odd-numbered Trek films. :)
Kirk: "McCoy, meet me in the transporter room. Mr. Spock,
you have the Comfy Chair."

Spock (raising one alien eyebrow): "Most unexpected."

2020-05-01 21:23:58 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Kevrob
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by mynews-hot-text
Out Of Fifty Five Following ON Top Of Head
The JW's are not Christian at all. They reject Jesus as God and rejected his
Christian baptism.
That means about as much to atheists as fans being kicked
out of a Star Trek convention for saying "May the Force Be
With You."
Or the _real_ heretics, who _like_ odd-numbered Trek films. :)
Kirk: "McCoy, meet me in the transporter room. Mr. Spock,
you have the Comfy Chair."
Spock (raising one alien eyebrow): "Most unexpected."
No one expects Section 31!!

Robert Carnegie
2020-05-02 01:34:14 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by mynews-hot-text
Out Of Fifty Five Following ON Top Of Head
The JW's are not Christian at all. They reject Jesus as God and rejected his
Christian baptism.
That means about as much to atheists as fans being kicked
out of a Star Trek convention for saying "May the Force Be
With You."
Being "Christian" doesn't have to have anything to do with
some Mexican guy. If crusades, inquisitions, and "prosperity
gospel" are Christian, then you may as well include
Muslims and Jehovah's Witnesses, who revere Jesus in
their own way, whether he likes it or not.
d***@cox.net
2020-05-05 21:39:04 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by mynews-hot-text
Out Of Fifty Five Following ON Top Of Head
The JW's are not Christian at all. They reject Jesus as God and rejected his
Christian baptism.
That means about as much to atheists as fans being kicked
out of a Star Trek convention for saying "May the Force Be
With You."
That won't be as bad as not being baptized and denying Jesus..
2020-05-05 22:20:54 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by mynews-hot-text
Out Of Fifty Five Following ON Top Of Head
The JW's are not Christian at all. They reject Jesus as God and rejected his
Christian baptism.
That means about as much to atheists as fans being kicked
out of a Star Trek convention for saying "May the Force Be
With You."
That won't be as bad as not being baptized and denying Jesus..
...from the perspective of a rational atheist, both JW and Catholic
beliefs are equally bizarre and nonsensical.

Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries,
the cruel and tortuous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness
with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more
consistent that we call it the word of a demon than the word of God.
It is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and
brutalize humankind.- Thomas Paine
2020-05-05 22:32:33 UTC
On Tue, 05 May 2020 15:20:54 -0700, John Locke
Post by John Locke
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by mynews-hot-text
Out Of Fifty Five Following ON Top Of Head
The JW's are not Christian at all. They reject Jesus as God and rejected his
Christian baptism.
That means about as much to atheists as fans being kicked
out of a Star Trek convention for saying "May the Force Be
With You."
That won't be as bad as not being baptized and denying Jesus..
...from the perspective of a rational atheist, both JW and Catholic
beliefs are equally bizarre and nonsensical.
The in-your-face, deliberately pig-ignorant moron has been given links
to the Wikipedia page on non-Trinitarian Christians, On it he would
have found both JWs and Mormons as well as a few others - if he had
bothered to click on them.

mynews-hot-text
2020-05-01 19:13:51 UTC
"Duck Gumbo 32 wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
| On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 13:28:05 -0500, "mynews-hot-text" wrote:
|
| >Out Of Fifty Five Following ON Top Of Head
|
| The JW's are not Christian at all.
| They reject Jesus as God
| and rejected his Christian baptism.
| the dukester, American-American

They Say Are A Christian Religion

They Reject Words Lord God
For The Words Jehovah God

They Believe Jesus The Son Of Jehovah
And He Is Only His Own Jesus Ben Jehovah
Like He Father Is It Own Jehovah God

And As For Baptism
They Will Immersion In Water In
The Name Of The Father, Son Or The Holy Spirit

But Not In The Name Of The Holy Trinity
But They Do Not Believe The Three Or One

One Is Jehovah God It's The Only Father
One Is Jehovah God It's The Only Son
One Is Jehovah God It's The Only Agent

And Will Only Give Baptism In One Name