Afghan maternity ward attackers 'came to kill the mothers'
Add Reply
Mattb
2020-05-17 18:07:30 UTC
Afghan maternity ward attackers 'came to kill the mothers'

The cold-blooded murders of 24 women, children and babies at a
hospital in the Afghan capital were horrific enough.

But as Frederic Bonnot made his way through the bullet-riddled
maternity unit, he realised something more.

Warning: Readers may find details in this story upsetting

The attackers had walked straight past a number of other wards, all
closer to the entrance of Kabul's Dasht-e-Barchi hospital, and made
straight for the maternity unit.

To him, it meant one thing: this was no mistake.

"What I saw in the maternity demonstrates it was a systematic shooting
of the mothers," Bonnot, Head of Programmes for Médicins Sans
Frontières (MSF) in Afghanistan, said. "They went through the rooms in
the maternity, shooting women in their beds. It was methodical.

"They came to kill the mothers."

'Beyond words'

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-52673563

Religion of peace hardly.
Mattb
2020-05-20 15:39:06 UTC
Post by Mattb
[...]
I find it strange that atheist do not even care about this. Now if
it had been done by Christians how they would scream. Says much.
Robert Carnegie
2020-05-20 15:49:58 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Mattb
[...]
What do you want us to say? Jesus was supposed to be
launched on the world by a very similar event, which
churches still celebrate. No publicity is bad publicity.

Old testament god also was a big fan of massacring
unbelievers. Women, children, goats. Blood blood blood.
Mattb
2020-05-20 15:54:58 UTC
On Wed, 20 May 2020 08:49:58 -0700 (PDT), Robert Carnegie
Post by Robert Carnegie
Post by Mattb
Post by Mattb
[...]
I doubt a god had anything to do with the killings just idiots. It
was all about control with the Jews and the Catholic Church as well as
with any group that has power,
Kevrob
2020-05-20 16:20:01 UTC
Post by Robert Carnegie
Post by Mattb
Post by Mattb
[...]
We atheists don't think any ghod was involved, as we don't think
there are any. Dedication to an idea of a ghod very well might be.
There's always the possibility that cynical leaders who don't really
believe are exploiting the ignorance of their followers, and using
religious fervor to motivate them to commit atrocities.

Note that Medicens Sans Frontieres/Doctors Without Borders has
suffered from attacks on its facilities worldwide.

https://www.msf.org/attacks-medical-care

This is a tactic meant to terrorize the public and destroy political
support for those resisting the forces of the attackers.

Mattb
2020-05-20 18:26:44 UTC
Post by Robert Carnegie
Post by Mattb
Post by Mattb
[...]
Sadly this BS is still happening less with Christians than Muslim but
still happening.
Post by Kevrob
Note that Medicens Sans Frontieres/Doctors Without Borders has
suffered from attacks on its facilities worldwide.
https://www.msf.org/attacks-medical-care
This is a tactic meant to terrorize the public and destroy political
support for those resisting the forces of the attackers.
IMO they need to go after the preacher/Clerics that preach hate.
Close churches and mosque also that preach hate and violence.
%
2020-05-20 19:36:39 UTC
.

Mattb
SkyEyes
2020-05-22 23:39:50 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Mattb
[...]
Who said we atheists don't care about the murders? I care a great deal, but there's jack shit I can do about it. I hold ISIS and the Taliban in every bit as much contempt as I hold violent christians.

Brenda Nelson, A.A. #34
BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
***@cox.net
Christopher A. Lee
2020-05-23 03:42:51 UTC
Post by SkyEyes
Post by Mattb
Post by Mattb
[...]
It's MattB, doing what Mattb does. 'Nuff said.

A lot of us have him killfiled so we don't see his posts.
SkyEyes
2020-05-23 08:20:42 UTC
Post by SkyEyes
Who said we atheists don't care about the murders? I care a great
deal, but there's jack shit I can do about it. I hold ISIS and the
Taliban in every bit as much contempt as I hold violent christians.
It's MattB, doing what Mattb does. 'Nuff said.
A lot of us have him killfiled so we don't see his posts.
I don't recognize him from the Before Time. I believe I'll follow your example and killfile him.

Brenda
Mattb
2020-05-23 18:20:01 UTC
Post by SkyEyes
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by SkyEyes
Who said we atheists don't care about the murders? I care a great
deal, but there's jack shit I can do about it. I hold ISIS and the
Taliban in every bit as much contempt as I hold violent christians.
It's MattB, doing what Mattb does. 'Nuff said.
A lot of us have him killfiled so we don't see his posts.
I don't recognize him from the Before Time. I believe I'll follow your example and killfile him.
LOL Another Duke and Joe type atheist. Tell me why is this
article so offending a atheist or are you really a atheist?
Brenda
Don Martin
2020-05-23 11:37:48 UTC
On Fri, 22 May 2020 22:42:51 -0500, Christopher A. Lee
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by SkyEyes
Who said we atheists don't care about the murders? I care a great
deal, but there's jack shit I can do about it. I hold ISIS and the
Taliban in every bit as much contempt as I hold violent christians.
It's MattB, doing what Mattb does. 'Nuff said.
A lot of us have him killfiled so we don't see his posts.
As a part of any well-balanced pollution-control program.
Mattb
2020-05-23 18:21:00 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by SkyEyes
Who said we atheists don't care about the murders? I care a great
deal, but there's jack shit I can do about it. I hold ISIS and the
Taliban in every bit as much contempt as I hold violent christians.
It's MattB, doing what Mattb does. 'Nuff said.
A lot of us have him killfiled so we don't see his posts.
As a part of any well-balanced pollution-control program.
posting a article about Muslims really upsets some so called
atheist.....WHY if factual?
Mattb
2020-05-23 18:21:15 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by SkyEyes
Post by Mattb
Post by Mattb
[...]
Yes shows facts and truth something so many of this group reject.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
A lot of us have him killfiled so we don't see his posts.
Yes people like this Christopher A. Lee are just atheist versions of
Duke and Joe. They are giving me the atheist "Shunning". LOL The
Christopher A. Lee type of excommunication.
Mattb
2020-05-24 00:37:56 UTC
Post by SkyEyes
Post by Mattb
Post by Mattb
[...]
Well anyone who is honest and reads this NG will see most atheist
here scream day and night about all things Christian and ignore when
atheist are murdered by Muslims. That shows either hypocrisy of some
atheist or fear to oppose Muslim hate and murder.
LinuxGal
2020-05-24 00:40:37 UTC
Post by Mattb
Well anyone who is honest and reads this NG will see most atheist
here scream day and night about all things Christian and ignore when
atheist are murdered by Muslims.
Muslims ARE Christians. Their second greatest prophet is
Jesus.
--
Linux Geeks: Smart. Single. Sexy.
Well, two out of three ain't bad!

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Mattb
2020-05-24 01:24:52 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Mattb
Well anyone who is honest and reads this NG will see most atheist
here scream day and night about all things Christian and ignore when
atheist are murdered by Muslims.
Muslims ARE Christians. Their second greatest prophet is
Jesus.
That is your opinion but go to Iran and say that.