Queers Killing Each Other In Californication: 12 Died In Shooting At A Bar
Add Reply
Jews = Eternal Conspirators
2018-11-08 19:53:28 UTC
CNN-The shooter has been identified as 28-year-old Ian David Long, according to Ventura County Sheriff
What we know about the gunman- He is a pervert homosexual targeting his boyfriend lover.....
Cloud Hobbit
2018-11-08 21:25:06 UTC
Jews = Eternal Conspirators

CNN-The shooter has been identified as 28-year-old Ian David Long, according to Ventura County Sheriff
What we know about the gunman- He is a pervert homosexual targeting his boyfriend lover.....
__________________

Always nice to see professed Christian folks demonstrate their Christian love and compassion.

Have you decided to come out to your family yet?
Cloud Hobbit
2018-11-08 21:29:40 UTC
Here's the real truth about the shooting.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/california-mass-shooting-thousand-oaks-bar-today-2018-11-08-live-updates/
Jews = Eternal Conspirators
2018-11-08 21:52:32 UTC
Blame it on the second Amendment.....How sad! Long dead lunatics and slaveholders decide what firearms you can bear or not.
aaa
2018-11-08 23:48:22 UTC
Post by Jews = Eternal Conspirators
CNN-The shooter has been identified as 28-year-old Ian David Long, according to Ventura County Sheriff
What we know about the gunman- He is a pervert homosexual targeting his boyfriend lover.....
This is ridiculous and shameful for American gun owners. Where the fuck
are they when the shooter started the shooting? Cowering under the
aprons of their grandmas?

None of the gun owners were there with their guns you twat.
aaa
2018-11-09 02:17:26 UTC
Post by Jews = Eternal Conspirators
CNN-The shooter has been identified as 28-year-old Ian David Long, according to Ventura County Sheriff
What we know about the gunman- He is a pervert homosexual targeting his boyfriend lover.....
This is ridiculous and shameful for American gun owners. Where the fuck
are they when the shooter started the shooting? Cowering under the
aprons of their grandmas?
None of the gun owners were there with their guns you twat.
How do you know? and how is it possible?

I think they are just too scared to use their guns. They are just like
this shooter who will only shoot people in the back.

Trouble Cosby Not-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
2018-11-09 17:26:44 UTC
Post by Jews = Eternal Conspirators
CNN-The shooter has been identified as 28-year-old Ian David Long, according to Ventura County Sheriff
What we know about the gunman- He is a pervert homosexual targeting his boyfriend lover.....
This is ridiculous and shameful for American gun owners. Where the fuck
are they when the shooter started the shooting? Cowering under the
aprons of their grandmas?
None of the gun owners were there with their guns you twat.
How do you know? and how is it possible?
He just knows by being Clown Tobbit.... This guy is lacking in rational mind.....
m***@gmail.com
2018-11-09 20:32:49 UTC
Post by Trouble Cosby Not-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
Post by Jews = Eternal Conspirators
CNN-The shooter has been identified as 28-year-old Ian David Long, according to Ventura County Sheriff
What we know about the gunman- He is a pervert homosexual targeting his boyfriend lover.....
This is ridiculous and shameful for American gun owners. Where the fuck
are they when the shooter started the shooting? Cowering under the
aprons of their grandmas?
None of the gun owners were there with their guns you twat.
How do you know? and how is it possible?
The reporters would have mentioned it.
Post by aaa
I think they are just too scared to use their guns. They are just like
this shooter who will only shoot people in the back.
And you are called Cody because you used to call yourself Codebreaker.
Everyone thought that was very funny since you couldn't break melted
ice cream.

By the way, a loon like you wouldn't be allowed to have a gun.
The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
2018-11-09 20:57:38 UTC
Post by aaa
I think they are just too scared to use their guns. They are just like
this shooter who will only shoot people in the back.
And you are called Cody because you used to call yourself Codebreaker.
Everyone thought that was very funny since you couldn't break melted
ice cream.
A melted Ice Cream is no longer an Ice Cream.... Tautology 'gain
Your Founding Fathers are all dead.... You're saying that their opinion should discarded because they didn't know any better. I think so too; they are being overrated by simpletons and jackass.
hleopold
2018-11-10 02:15:10 UTC
On Friday, November 9, 2018 at 12:26:48 PM UTC-5, Trouble Cosby Not-Justice
Post by aaa
I think they are just too scared to use their guns. They are just like
this shooter who will only shoot people in the back.
And you are called Cody because you used to call yourself Codebreaker.
Everyone thought that was very funny since you couldn't break melted
ice cream.
By the way, a loon like you wouldn't be allowed to have a gun.
I think your last comment was to a comment by aaa, not Cody.
--
Harry F. Leopold
aa #2076

“I was raised Southern Baptist, brat; I cut my eyeteeth in the revival tent
circuit. I ate breakfast with all the saints, and know 'em by their first
names. I sweetened my cereal with brimstone and kept warm by hellfire on cold
winter mornings.“ - Kermit
Your Founding Fathers Erred
2018-11-16 18:02:57 UTC
Post by aaa
I think they are just too scared to use their guns. They are just like
this shooter who will only shoot people in the back.
And you are called Cody because you used to call yourself Codebreaker.
Everyone thought that was very funny since you couldn't break melted
ice cream.
By the way, a loon like you wouldn't be allowed to have a gun.
I think your last comment was to a comment by aaa, not Cody.
She sees me everywhere and that is OK. It's not OK when they make up lies to tarnish the reputation of some good people like Cosby.
I think I may need to get her to sign a non-disclosure agreement before she accuses me of any groping. :-)
winter mornings.“ - Kermit
Trouble Cosby Not-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
She be stalking me but her friends would make it look like I am the one who has a crush on her..... Welcome to the land of psychology reversing. :-)
aaa
2018-11-09 20:05:59 UTC
On 11/09/2018 12:26 PM, Trouble Cosby Not-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
Post by Trouble Cosby Not-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
Post by Jews = Eternal Conspirators
CNN-The shooter has been identified as 28-year-old Ian David Long, according to Ventura County Sheriff
What we know about the gunman- He is a pervert homosexual targeting his boyfriend lover.....
This is ridiculous and shameful for American gun owners. Where the fuck
are they when the shooter started the shooting? Cowering under the
aprons of their grandmas?
None of the gun owners were there with their guns you twat.
How do you know? and how is it possible?
He just knows by being Clown Tobbit.... This guy is lacking in rational mind.....
Apparently, American gun owners are a bunch of chickenshit. They have
never dared to pull out their guns to shoot a single gun criminal dead
on the spot. What a shame.

2018-11-09 20:55:29 UTC
How do you know? and how is it possible?
I think they are just too scared to use their guns. They are just like
this shooter who will only shoot people in the back.
_____________________

Considering the shooter began his slaughter by popping a couple of smoke grenades that may be correct. Had there been anyone with a firearm and there was any chance they had a clear shot they likely would have taken it.

In any case, it is not something to feel shame over. Not shooting innocents is the goal just as much as shooting the bad guys.

There is some evidence that the shooter was suffering from PTSD and very likely was out of his mind. That doesn't make him a coward, just crazy.
aaa
2018-11-10 03:26:30 UTC
How do you know? and how is it possible?
I think they are just too scared to use their guns. They are just
like this shooter who will only shoot people in the back. - show
quoted text -
_____________________
Post by aaa
Considering the shooter began his slaughter by popping a couple of
smoke grenades that may be correct. Had there been anyone with a
firearm and there was any chance they had a clear shot they likely
would have taken it.
In any case, it is not something to feel shame over. Not shooting
innocents is the goal just as much as shooting the bad guys.
There is some evidence that the shooter was suffering from PTSD and
very likely was out of his mind. That doesn't make him a coward,
just crazy.
The excuse of gun ownership is to protect peace and shoot the bad guys.
Apparently, it's just a beautiful lie.

Your Founding Fathers Erred
2018-11-16 17:56:15 UTC
Post by aaa
Considering the shooter began his slaughter by popping a couple of
smoke grenades that may be correct. Had there been anyone with a
firearm and there was any chance they had a clear shot they likely
would have taken it.
In any case, it is not something to feel shame over. Not shooting
innocents is the goal just as much as shooting the bad guys.
There is some evidence that the shooter was suffering from PTSD and
very likely was out of his mind. That doesn't make him a coward,
just crazy.
The excuse of gun ownership is to protect peace and shoot the bad guys.
Apparently, it's just a beautiful lie.
So, it is beautiful? Well....! I know lie can't be beautiful; it is ugly