Like Balam Obama Before Him Justin Trudeau Fails To Sell Homosexuality In Africa
Africa-Has-No-Other-Boss-But-Jesus
2020-02-13 20:53:40 UTC
Canada ties future aids to social perversion in Africa. Check the response of one of Africa's dignified sons.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/canadian-pm-trudeau-raises-gay-rights-senegal-leader-68941144

To hell with the WEST!
To Hell with the fag ass white man!
To Hell with their values!
To hell with everything that defines the West!
First Among Castrators Of Jews
2020-02-14 18:03:46 UTC
Post by Africa-Has-No-Other-Boss-But-Jesus
Canada ties future aids to social perversion in Africa. Check the response of one of Africa's dignified sons.
https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/canadian-pm-trudeau-raises-gay-rights-senegal-leader-68941144
To hell with the WEST!
To Hell with the fag ass white man!
To Hell with their values!
To hell with everything that defines the West!
Thank you O Lord for Africa; If we find any Jew there we will spell him to keep the purity of the land for you...