Endoliths
k***@gmail.com
2020-08-04 17:43:00 UTC
Bacteria that live inside rocks, miles under the surface of earth, prove that planet Earth is fine tuned for life.
Earth has enough rocks and internal heat to support life...

KRYOEL

BTW, we are looking for aliens from the wrong direction.
Siri Cruise
2020-08-04 18:58:11 UTC
In article
Post by k***@gmail.com
Bacteria that live inside rocks, miles under the surface of earth, prove that
planet Earth is fine tuned for life.
Earth has enough rocks and internal heat to support life...
KRYOEL
BTW, we are looking for aliens from the wrong direction.
There was an XFile where a fungus showed up a volcano crater. I
don't remember if stated or implied, but the idea was it was
subducted when life was very different, and then survived coming
up with the magma.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
JWS
2020-08-04 21:04:49 UTC
They're playing my song.
rja.ca...@gmail.com
2020-08-04 22:08:46 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Bacteria that live inside rocks, miles under the surface of earth, prove that planet Earth is fine tuned for life.
Earth has enough rocks and internal heat to support life...
But not as we know it, Jim.
Yap Honghor
2020-08-05 08:07:26 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Bacteria that live inside rocks, miles under the surface of earth, prove that planet Earth is fine tuned for life.
Earth has enough rocks and internal heat to support life...
Fine tuned?

It just means NATURE has provided the right conditions for life?????
k***@gmail.com
2020-08-05 09:50:02 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by k***@gmail.com
Bacteria that live inside rocks, miles under the surface of earth, prove that planet Earth is fine tuned for life.
Earth has enough rocks and internal heat to support life...
Fine tuned?
It just means NATURE has provided the right conditions for life?????
This is a parody on the fine tuning argument (although such life forms exist).
After all, the condition in the depth of Earth's crust resemble more hell than paradise.

KRYOEL
Yap Honghor
Don't get carry away by religious nonsense...common sense is the valuable asset of a grown up person!!!!
k***@gmail.com
2020-08-05 13:45:06 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by k***@gmail.com
Bacteria that live inside rocks, miles under the surface of earth, prove that planet Earth is fine tuned for life.
Earth has enough rocks and internal heat to support life...
Fine tuned?
It just means NATURE has provided the right conditions for life?????
This is a parody on the fine tuning argument (although such life forms exist).
After all, the condition in the depth of Earth's crust resemble more hell than paradise.
Don't get carry away by religious nonsense...common sense is the valuable asset of a grown up person!!!!
Common sense is overrated :-)

KRYOEL
Siri Cruise
2020-08-05 14:41:58 UTC
In article
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by k***@gmail.com
Bacteria that live inside rocks, miles under the surface of earth,
prove that planet Earth is fine tuned for life.
Earth has enough rocks and internal heat to support life...
Fine tuned?
It just means NATURE has provided the right conditions for life?????
This is a parody on the fine tuning argument (although such life forms exist).
After all, the condition in the depth of Earth's crust resemble more hell
than paradise.
Don't get carry away by religious nonsense...common sense is the valuable
asset of a grown up person!!!!
Common sense is overrated :-)
You mean relativity and quantum mechanics aren't common sense?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
k***@gmail.com
2020-08-05 16:11:38 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
In article
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by k***@gmail.com
--
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Excellent question. I wasn't referring to these.

KRYOEL
Yap Honghor
2020-08-06 00:07:09 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by Siri Cruise
In article
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
If you refuse to use a tool, then what would you use in place of it????
Feeling more comfortable with fairy tales?
k***@gmail.com
2020-08-06 03:08:09 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by Siri Cruise
In article
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
This is not what I have said.
I use common sense a lot, but there are places where logical rigor is required.
With regard to fairy tails, they are useful for recreational purposes.

KRYOEL
Siri Cruise
2020-08-06 03:42:04 UTC
In article
Post by k***@gmail.com
With regard to fairy tails, they are useful for recreational purposes.
Wrap the tail tight around the branch, then you can hang from it
with your hands free for other things.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
m***@gmail.com
Fairy tales are psychologically interesting.
Yap Honghor
2020-08-06 00:02:23 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by k***@gmail.com
Bacteria that live inside rocks, miles under the surface of earth, prove that planet Earth is fine tuned for life.
Earth has enough rocks and internal heat to support life...
Fine tuned?
It just means NATURE has provided the right conditions for life?????
This is a parody on the fine tuning argument (although such life forms exist).
After all, the condition in the depth of Earth's crust resemble more hell than paradise.
Don't get carry away by religious nonsense...common sense is the valuable asset of a grown up person!!!!
Common sense is overrated :-)
You mean you are devoid of common sense???
What a pity....
aaa
2020-08-05 14:56:40 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Bacteria that live inside rocks, miles under the surface of earth,
prove that planet Earth is fine tuned for life. Earth has enough
rocks and internal heat to support life...
KRYOEL
BTW, we are looking for aliens from the wrong direction.
You are not looking in the right direction either.

Life does not come from the underneath. It comes from the within.

Life exists in the higher dimension than this physical dimension.

The access to this higher dimension is from the within.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.

Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!
JWS
You a loosing your essence due to low fluids.
Siri Cruise
2020-08-05 20:31:50 UTC
In article
Post by JWS
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Bacteria that live inside rocks, miles under the surface of earth,
prove that planet Earth is fine tuned for life. Earth has enough
rocks and internal heat to support life...
KRYOEL
BTW, we are looking for aliens from the wrong direction.
You are not looking in the right direction either.
Life does not come from the underneath. It comes from the within.
Life exists in the higher dimension than this physical dimension.
The access to this higher dimension is from the within.
You a loosing your essence due to low fluids.
Is the essence become common and impure?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
JWS
Sapped and/or impure.
Siri Cruise
2020-08-05 22:25:31 UTC
In article
Post by JWS
Post by Siri Cruise
In article
Post by JWS
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Bacteria that live inside rocks, miles under the surface of earth,
prove that planet Earth is fine tuned for life. Earth has enough
rocks and internal heat to support life...
KRYOEL
BTW, we are looking for aliens from the wrong direction.
You are not looking in the right direction either.
Life does not come from the underneath. It comes from the within.
Life exists in the higher dimension than this physical dimension.
The access to this higher dimension is from the within.
You a loosing your essence due to low fluids.
Is the essence become common and impure?
Sapped and/or impure.
What about trees? Can you sap sap?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
aaa
2020-08-06 00:10:09 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Bacteria that live inside rocks, miles under the surface of earth,
prove that planet Earth is fine tuned for life. Earth has enough
rocks and internal heat to support life...
KRYOEL
BTW, we are looking for aliens from the wrong direction.
You are not looking in the right direction either.
Life does not come from the underneath. It comes from the within.
Life exists in the higher dimension than this physical dimension.
The access to this higher dimension is from the within.
You a loosing your essence due to low fluids.
There is nothing magical in what I said.

Christ!
k***@gmail.com
2020-08-05 16:16:49 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Bacteria that live inside rocks, miles under the surface of earth,
prove that planet Earth is fine tuned for life. Earth has enough
rocks and internal heat to support life...
KRYOEL
BTW, we are looking for aliens from the wrong direction.
You are not looking in the right direction either.
Life does not come from the underneath. It comes from the within.
Life exists in the higher dimension than this physical dimension.
The access to this higher dimension is from the within.
God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.
Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!
I do not see the need for more dimensions to describe life.

KRYOEL
aaa
2020-08-06 02:52:10 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
The spiritual existence is different from the physical existence. It is
the higher dimension described as the true reality in philosophy by
Socrates and Plato.
Post by k***@gmail.com
KRYOEL

Christ!
Kryoel
2020-08-06 04:58:02 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Post by k***@gmail.com
KRYOEL
God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.
Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!
Plato's philosophy might be interesting, but Idealism is not my cup of tea.
I rather use Buddha's non-soul approach, there is no permanent and Independent
essence like soul (ignoring the doctrine of rebirth).

KRYOEL
Yap Honghor
Good, at least Buddha was not a deity trying to milk the fools...he taught peace to be the sacred mission of all human and one can start with inner peace first!!!!!!
k***@gmail.com
2020-08-06 11:39:28 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kryoel
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Post by k***@gmail.com
KRYOEL
God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.
Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!
Plato's philosophy might be interesting, but Idealism is not my cup of tea.
I rather use Buddha's non-soul approach, there is no permanent and Independent
essence like soul (ignoring the doctrine of rebirth).
KRYOEL
Good, at least Buddha was not a deity trying to milk the fools...he taught peace to be the sacred mission of all human and one can start with inner peace first!!!!!!
Make peace with yourself, make peace with your neighbors,
make peace with reality. Which comes first I do not know.
But absence one of them would make the others lacking.

KRYOEL
d***@cox.net
2020-08-06 20:43:44 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kryoel
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Post by k***@gmail.com
KRYOEL
God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.
Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!
Plato's philosophy might be interesting, but Idealism is not my cup of tea.
I rather use Buddha's non-soul approach, there is no permanent and Independent
essence like soul (ignoring the doctrine of rebirth).
KRYOEL
Good, at least Buddha was not a deity trying to milk the fools
Buddha was not a deity at all.

the dukester, American-American
Yap Honghor
He has more respect and worshiped just as a greater teacher and no one uses his name to enrich himself...
Kryoel
2020-08-07 05:53:39 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Kryoel
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Post by k***@gmail.com
KRYOEL
God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.
Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!
Plato's philosophy might be interesting, but Idealism is not my cup of tea.
I rather use Buddha's non-soul approach, there is no permanent and Independent
essence like soul (ignoring the doctrine of rebirth).
KRYOEL
Good, at least Buddha was not a deity trying to milk the fools
Buddha was not a deity at all.
the dukester, American-American
Of course he wasn't. He was a revered teacher.
He did not reach how to overcome death, but how to help
the suffering of the living. He didn't teach faith but practice.
While I am not a Buddhist, and don't believe in a death rebirth cycle
I still appreciate his attitude and teaching.

There is a saying - if you meet Buddha on the way, kill him.
( That may be inexact wording from my memory)

May you find peace and happiness

KRYOEL
aaa
2020-08-06 13:20:05 UTC
Post by Kryoel
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Bacteria that live inside rocks, miles under the surface of
earth, prove that planet Earth is fine tuned for life. Earth
has enough rocks and internal heat to support life...
KRYOEL
BTW, we are looking for aliens from the wrong direction.
You are not looking in the right direction either.
Life does not come from the underneath. It comes from the
within.
Life exists in the higher dimension than this physical
dimension.
The access to this higher dimension is from the within.
Truth, love, wisdom, compassion, knowledge, consciousness,
intelligence, happiness, faith, courage, justice, peace,
freedom, and life itself.
God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone. Find it and
treasure it because it's the covenant of God. It's the reason
why we are given this life on earth. It's the foundation why we
can have meaning in life.
Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the
sake of Christ!
I do not see the need for more dimensions to describe life.
The spiritual existence is different from the physical existence.
It is the higher dimension described as the true reality in
philosophy by Socrates and Plato.
Post by k***@gmail.com
KRYOEL
Truth, love, wisdom, compassion, knowledge, consciousness,
intelligence, happiness, faith, courage, justice, peace, freedom,
and life itself.
God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone. Find it and
treasure it because it's the covenant of God. It's the reason why
we are given this life on earth. It's the foundation why we can
have meaning in life.
Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake
of Christ!
Plato's philosophy might be interesting, but Idealism is not my cup
of tea. I rather use Buddha's non-soul approach, there is no
permanent and Independent essence like soul (ignoring the doctrine of
rebirth).
Actually, Buddha's teaching is no different from Plato's idealism.

According to the Buddha, there is no soul, no mind, and no universe. All
things are empty except the Buddha nature.
Post by Kryoel
KRYOEL

Christ!
Yap Honghor
2020-08-06 13:59:55 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Kryoel
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Post by k***@gmail.com
KRYOEL
[...]
Yes, but there is no nature from Buddha...
This world and this universe are NATURE, let no non-existent deity fool you!!!
aaa
2020-08-07 12:23:43 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Kryoel
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Post by k***@gmail.com
KRYOEL
[...]
If you deny the Buddha nature, there is nothing to talk about as far as
Buddhism is concerned.

Christ!
k***@gmail.com
2020-08-07 16:13:30 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by Kryoel
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Post by k***@gmail.com
KRYOEL
[...]
There is no Buddha nature to deny.

KRYOEL
Christ!
aaa
2020-08-08 04:31:08 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by Kryoel
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Post by k***@gmail.com
KRYOEL
[...]
Then why do you still call it Buddhism?
Post by k***@gmail.com
KRYOEL

Christ!
k***@gmail.com
2020-08-08 16:19:45 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by Kryoel
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Post by k***@gmail.com
KRYOEL
[...]
Post by k***@gmail.com
KRYOEL
Post by aaa
God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.
Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!
God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.
Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!
Because this is what the Buddha taught.

May you find peace and happiness

KRYOEL
aaa
2020-08-09 13:49:08 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by Kryoel
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Post by k***@gmail.com
KRYOEL
[...]
Buddha didn't teach that.

Christ!
k***@gmail.com
2020-08-09 19:34:20 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by Kryoel
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Post by k***@gmail.com
KRYOEL
[...]
You just got yourself a homework assignment.
Read the water-snake and raft parables:

https://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/mn/mn.022.than.html

Christ!
aaa
2020-08-10 03:34:55 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by Kryoel
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Post by k***@gmail.com
KRYOEL
[...]
You need to support your own claim with your own argument. The
understandings of the teaching of the Buddha can be all different. It's
no evidence for anything.

Christ!
k***@gmail.com
2020-08-10 05:48:27 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by Kryoel
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Post by k***@gmail.com
KRYOEL
[...]
If you want to learn Buddhism, I have directed you to the source.
If you don't than there is nothing I can do about it. It is up to you.
Buddha is teaching not to cling to views and concepts, views are to
be used as a means and not as an end.

Buddhism is to be understood in many ways, but understanding does not come without an effort. It is not something you get from a book, or by a lecture,
or something you choose as it suites you.

May you find a way out of your ignorance to get peace and happiness

KRYOEL
Christ!
aaa
2020-08-11 00:52:09 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
On Friday, August 7, 2020 at 4:34:01 PM UTC+3, aaa
Post by aaa
On Thursday, August 6, 2020 at 9:22:33 PM UTC+8, aaa
Post by aaa
On Thursday, August 6, 2020 at 6:16:29 AM UTC+3,
Post by aaa
On Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at 6:23:39 PM
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
This is your problem. Buddha nature isn't any view. It's above and
beyond all views.

Christ!
k***@gmail.com
2020-08-11 17:18:56 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Once you define it, it is a point of view.

Christ!
k***@gmail.com
2020-08-11 18:56:49 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
I would like to clarify:

Points of view are inevitable. But clinging to them
when they are not no longer necessary, brings suffering.
Misusing them bring suffering as well (as with the water snake).
The (only) objective of Buddha is to show how to get free from Dukkha.
There are reasons for the Dukkha and all the Buddha tries is to understand
them and to help to overcome them. This is what Buddhism is all about.

Christ!
aaa
2020-08-12 00:30:59 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
That is only my explanation. The Buddha nature is above and beyond all
definitions.

Christ!
Yap Honghor
2020-08-08 00:41:26 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by Kryoel
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Post by k***@gmail.com
KRYOEL
[...]
Of course Buddha learned a lot from nature, that is not the problem!
The Buddha nature you talked about is still nature....
aaa
2020-08-08 04:37:20 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by Kryoel
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Post by k***@gmail.com
KRYOEL
[...]
False. The Buddha nature as the nature of the living is above and beyond
the nature of the lifeless.

Christ!
k***@gmail.com
2020-08-06 15:04:33 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Kryoel
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Post by k***@gmail.com
KRYOEL
[...]
This is the Mahayana (reformed) Buddhism. It is not really what the Buddha thought. Buddha is thought the doctrine of Annata and Anicca.

KRYOEL
Post by aaa
KRYOEL
Christ!
aaa
2020-08-07 12:32:41 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by Kryoel
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Post by k***@gmail.com
KRYOEL
[...]
It's the Buddhist worldview. I have not seen a different expression of
the Buddhist worldview.
Post by k***@gmail.com
KRYOEL
Post by aaa
KRYOEL

Christ!
k***@gmail.com
2020-08-07 15:43:49 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by Kryoel
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Post by k***@gmail.com
KRYOEL
[...]
It looks like you missed few classes.

May you find peace and happiness.

KRYOEL
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
KRYOEL
Post by aaa
KRYOEL
Christ!
JWS
Don't get in the way of the "War of the Gods"!!!
aaa
2020-08-08 04:28:56 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by Kryoel
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Post by k***@gmail.com
KRYOEL
[...]
Prove it. Show me your different Buddhist worldview.
Post by k***@gmail.com
May you find peace and happiness.
KRYOEL
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
KRYOEL
Post by aaa
KRYOEL

Christ!
Yap Honghor
2020-08-06 00:04:50 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Bacteria that live inside rocks, miles under the surface of earth,
prove that planet Earth is fine tuned for life. Earth has enough
rocks and internal heat to support life...
KRYOEL
BTW, we are looking for aliens from the wrong direction.
You are not looking in the right direction either.
Life does not come from the underneath. It comes from the within.
Life exists in the higher dimension than this physical dimension.
The access to this higher dimension is from the within.
What you have said are from Buddha, Buddhism...
Western theism and philosophy aren't that sophisticated, to be able to talk about life from within!!!
aaa
2020-08-06 02:55:52 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Bacteria that live inside rocks, miles under the surface of
earth, prove that planet Earth is fine tuned for life. Earth has
enough rocks and internal heat to support life...
KRYOEL
BTW, we are looking for aliens from the wrong direction.
You are not looking in the right direction either.
Life does not come from the underneath. It comes from the within.
Life exists in the higher dimension than this physical dimension.
The access to this higher dimension is from the within.
What you have said are from Buddha, Buddhism... Western theism and
philosophy aren't that sophisticated, to be able to talk about life
from within!!!
Actually, what I said is based on mathematics, the philosophy of
Socrates and Plato, and the teaching of Jesus.

Christ!
Yap Honghor
2020-08-06 09:13:43 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
Bacteria that live inside rocks, miles under the surface of
earth, prove that planet Earth is fine tuned for life. Earth has
enough rocks and internal heat to support life...
KRYOEL
BTW, we are looking for aliens from the wrong direction.
You are not looking in the right direction either.
Life does not come from the underneath. It comes from the within.
Life exists in the higher dimension than this physical dimension.
The access to this higher dimension is from the within.
What you have said are from Buddha, Buddhism... Western theism and
philosophy aren't that sophisticated, to be able to talk about life
from within!!!
Actually, what I said is based on mathematics, the philosophy of
Socrates and Plato, and the teaching of Jesus.
Forget about your idol the dead jesus which was an useless criminal killed by Romans!

As to philosophy, Socrates and Plato have their own versions, I have mine while you have nothing...
aaa
2020-08-06 13:22:26 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Too bad you can't realize that all of them are indicating the same thing.

Christ!
Yap Honghor
2020-08-06 14:02:40 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Life and experience of life are indivilistic...not the same thing!
Your life and my life are totally different, although you and me are human!
You have a broken head while mine is a super one and you have a loony lousy life as compared to mine!!!
aaa
2020-08-07 12:37:13 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
On Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at 11:23:39 PM UTC+8, aaa
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Individual life may be different, but the truth learned and realized
from the individual life can't be different. The reality where the truth
is found can't be different either.

Christ!
Yap Honghor
Since individual life is different, the philosophy for each is bound to be different!!! That is the fact of life....if not, you should only find one philosopher in this world and not many!!!!!!!!
aaa
2020-08-08 04:42:40 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Everyone is entitled to have their own personal philosophy, but there is
only one God who is the God of all their philosophies.

Christ!
Yap Honghor
Your imaginative pixie is a fucking nothing, let alone a creature who knows philosophy...
aaa
2020-08-09 20:34:15 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
Only God can teach people philosophy. Without God, there wouldn't be
philosophy.

Christ!
Yap Honghor
2020-08-10 01:07:42 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
What fucking god??? Is there such a creature????????????????
Each animal has his/its own philosophy...for a lion, it needs to have a prey in order to feed itself to survive! For human, he needs to have sex when he fills his stomach!
aaa
2020-08-10 13:57:06 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
That only shows your lack of understanding about God and philosophy.

Christ!
Yap Honghor
How many times have I got to remind you that THERE IS NO FUCKING PIXIE IN THE SKY for any one to understand?????????????
aaa
2020-08-11 13:53:01 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
You only prove your ignorance once again.

Christ!
JWS
You have failed to preserve your essence.
aaa

Christ!
Yap Honghor
It is a definitely bad mental case in you, having rejected truth and facts of life in multiple times....
aaa
2020-08-12 13:01:01 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
On 2020-08-05 8:04 p.m., Yap Honghor
On Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at 11:23:39
On 2020-08-04 1:43 p.m.,
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
You need to face your own ignorance instead.

Christ!
Yap Honghor
You are not shameful to ignore facts and truth, because you have a broken head?
aaa
2020-08-12 23:32:47 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
On 2020-08-06 5:13 a.m., Yap Honghor
On Thursday, August 6, 2020 at 11:16:29
On 2020-08-05 8:04 p.m., Yap Honghor
On Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at
On 2020-08-04 1:43 p.m.,
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
The only fact you need to face is your own ignorance.

Christ!
Yap Honghor
On 2020-08-06 5:13 a.m., Yap Honghor
On Thursday, August 6, 2020 at 11:16:29
On 2020-08-05 8:04 p.m., Yap Honghor
On Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at
On 2020-08-04 1:43 p.m.,
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
I am not ignorant to your broken head, so are others here...
This is the fact you have to face!
aaa
On 2020-08-06 5:13 a.m., Yap Honghor
On Thursday, August 6, 2020 at 11:16:29
On 2020-08-05 8:04 p.m., Yap Honghor
On Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at
On 2020-08-04 1:43 p.m.,

Christ!
dale
2020-08-09 01:51:45 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Earth has enough rocks and internal heat to support life...
life is more than intelligence?
--
Minister Dale Kelly, Ph.D.
https://www.dalekelly.org/
Board Certified Alternative Medical Practitioner
k***@gmail.com
2020-08-09 05:02:28 UTC
Post by dale
Post by k***@gmail.com
Earth has enough rocks and internal heat to support life...
life is more than intelligence?
--
Minister Dale Kelly, Ph.D.
https://www.dalekelly.org/
Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner
Board Certified Alternative Medical Practitioner
Life and intelligence belong to two distinct categories,
it is pointless to compare them, devoid of meaning.

I think it would be beneficial for you to practice a meditation
technique called Anapana, to calm your mind.

May you find peace and happiness

KRYOEL
dale
2020-08-09 06:24:04 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by dale
Post by k***@gmail.com
Earth has enough rocks and internal heat to support life...
life is more than intelligence?
--
Minister Dale Kelly, Ph.D.
https://www.dalekelly.org/
Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner
Board Certified Alternative Medical Practitioner
Life and intelligence belong to two distinct categories,
it is pointless to compare them, devoid of meaning.
I think it would be beneficial for you to practice a meditation
technique called Anapana, to calm your mind.
May you find peace and happiness
KRYOEL
Thank You KRYOL!!!!

I think I pretty much do Anapana.

I meditate on my breathe several five minutes sessions each day. Breathe
is a need so I consider the meditation mindfulness. Dissolving the
desire describe in Buddha's second noble truth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anapanasati
k***@gmail.com
2020-08-09 08:26:26 UTC
Post by dale
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by dale
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
That is very good Dale.
But you know, it is not so easy to take away desires.
Sometimes the desires take a form you won't expect, like the desire to be without desires, the desire to find truth, the desire to win a debate.
So the Buddha have proposed a way out of Dukkha, by walking through the noble eight-fold way. This is the forth noble truth.

But really doing Anapana Meditation is a great help. Even 5 minutes.
Try to do it 30 minutes.