How Do I Stay Safe From BLM?
Add Reply
viva padrepio
2020-09-15 02:52:31 UTC
I always carry a bucket of KFC with me. :-DDDDDDDDDDD
Yap Honghor
2020-09-15 09:06:41 UTC
Ha, no wonder I always see a fat lady eating non-stop in the street, with one big bucket of KFC in her hand...<sigh> must be nearly 300 pounds!
viva padrepio
2020-09-15 13:40:51 UTC
That would be yo' mama. :-D
Yap Honghor
2020-09-16 09:27:53 UTC
Post by viva padrepio
Post by Yap Honghor
I always carry a bucket of KFC with me. :-DDDDDDDDDDD
Ha, no wonder I always see a fat lady eating non-stop in the street, with one big bucket of KFC in her hand...<sigh> must be nearly 300 pounds!
That would be yo' mama. :-D
No...she wore a t-shirt and a head band with "viva" in them, am sure it was you!
You really need to keep down your weight before too late, especially those fried fatty stuffs!!!

On the other hand, why should I have you as my mama? :-DDDDDDDDDDD
d***@cox.net
2020-09-16 15:20:11 UTC
Post by viva padrepio
I always carry a bucket of KFC with me. :-DDDDDDDDDDD
Amen. And an AR-15 does wonders too.