Atheism vs Christianity : The Grand Debate
2018-11-08 13:52:49 UTC
This is a great place I found on Facebook, and it's really exciting and colorful like the Google groups can't be.

Great place to hang out and join the battle of Good vs Evil.

FUN & COLORFUL
facebook.com/liboriojolgorio

THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

#BikeForPeace #HammockForPeace
Kevrob
2018-11-08 13:56:32 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
This is a great place I found on Facebook, and it's really exciting and colorful like the Google groups can't be.
Great place to hang out and join the battle of Good vs Evil.
Go ahead. Give Zuck all your data.

2018-11-08 14:35:00 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
This is a great place I found on Facebook, and it's really exciting and colorful like the Google groups can't be.
Great place to hang out and join the battle of Good vs Evil.
Go ahead. Give Zuck all your data.
U believe Google is free of sin?

By the way, I hear Zuck is very progressive toward climate change and may run for president. Better than Trump.
Kevrob
2018-11-08 15:55:12 UTC
Post by Kevrob
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
This is a great place I found on Facebook, and it's really exciting and colorful like the Google groups can't be.
Great place to hang out and join the battle of Good vs Evil.
Go ahead. Give Zuck all your data.
U believe Google is free of sin?
By the way, I hear Zuck is very progressive toward climate change and may run for president. Better than Trump.
Nope.

I don't carte for his "progressivism." Just another tech-industry
selective statist, who would adopt "stricter privacy controls" and
"controls on hate speech" as long as the government also imposes them
on his competitors.

http://libertyunbound.com/node/1832

2018-11-08 16:15:14 UTC
Post by Kevrob
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
This is a great place I found on Facebook, and it's really exciting and colorful like the Google groups can't be.
Great place to hang out and join the battle of Good vs Evil.
Go ahead. Give Zuck all your data.
U believe Google is free of sin?
By the way, I hear Zuck is very progressive toward climate change and may run for president. Better than Trump.
Nope.
I don't carte for his "progressivism." Just another tech-industry
selective statist, who would adopt "stricter privacy controls" and
"controls on hate speech" as long as the government also imposes them
on his competitors.
"Statist" is an offensive strawman that is used to dismiss other
people's positions.
Olrik
2018-11-09 04:34:17 UTC
Post by Kevrob
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
This is a great place I found on Facebook, and it's really exciting and colorful like the Google groups can't be.
Great place to hang out and join the battle of Good vs Evil.
Go ahead. Give Zuck all your data.
U believe Google is free of sin?
By the way, I hear Zuck is very progressive toward climate change and may run for president. Better than Trump.
Nope.
I don't carte for his "progressivism." Just another tech-industry
selective statist, who would adopt "stricter privacy controls" and
"controls on hate speech" as long as the government also imposes them
on his competitors.
"Statist" is an offensive strawman that is used to dismiss other
people's positions.
Indeed. It's the product of *all* ideologies to make an otherwise nice
and agreeable person a completely illogical and irrational fool. At
least with libertarians or "anarcho-capitalists" we're sure there's zero
chance for them, unlike religious freaks like the dominionists or islamists.
--
Olrik
aa #1981
EAC Chief Food Inspector, Bacon Division
John Locke
2018-11-08 16:47:13 UTC
On Thu, 8 Nov 2018 06:35:00 -0800 (PST), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Kevrob
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
This is a great place I found on Facebook, and it's really exciting and colorful like the Google groups can't be.
Great place to hang out and join the battle of Good vs Evil.
Go ahead. Give Zuck all your data.
U believe Google is free of sin?
By the way, I hear Zuck is very progressive toward climate change and may run for president. Better than Trump.
...Facebook, in my opinion, is a security risk. My advice would be
that you avoid it like the plague. And you don't need to use Google to
interface to Usenet.. Instead you can use a newsreader and a Usenet
service that provides an SSL connection.
2018-11-08 18:09:36 UTC
Post by Kevrob
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
This is a great place I found on Facebook, and it's really exciting and colorful like the Google groups can't be.
Great place to hang out and join the battle of Good vs Evil.
Go ahead. Give Zuck all your data.
U believe Google is free of sin?
By the way, I hear Zuck is very progressive toward climate change and may run for president. Better than Trump.
...Facebook, in my opinion, is a security risk. My advice would be
that you avoid it like the plague. And you don't need to use Google to
interface to Usenet.. Instead you can use a newsreader and a Usenet
service that provides an SSL connection.
The monkeys like pictures, music and colors.

Older people appeal to reason.
2018-11-09 02:36:30 UTC
Post by John Locke
On Thu, 8 Nov 2018 06:35:00 -0800 (PST), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
U believe Google is free of sin?
By the way, I hear Zuck is very progressive toward climate change and may run for president. Better than Trump.
...Facebook, in my opinion, is a security risk. My advice would be
that you avoid it like the plague. And you don't need to use Google to
interface to Usenet.. Instead you can use a newsreader and a Usenet
service that provides an SSL connection.
The monkeys like pictures, music and colors.
Older people appeal to reason.
I'd ask the young: Do you like Jesus or ice cream?

Those who answer right get ice cream.
Your Founding Fathers Erred
Do you have money to pay for the connection?
Olrik
2018-11-09 04:38:17 UTC
Post by Kevrob
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
This is a great place I found on Facebook, and it's really exciting and colorful like the Google groups can't be.
Great place to hang out and join the battle of Good vs Evil.
Go ahead. Give Zuck all your data.
U believe Google is free of sin?
By the way, I hear Zuck is very progressive toward climate change and may run for president. Better than Trump.
...Facebook, in my opinion, is a security risk. My advice would be
that you avoid it like the plague. And you don't need to use Google to
interface to Usenet.. Instead you can use a newsreader and a Usenet
service that provides an SSL connection.
Do you have money to pay for the connection?
Not everyone is a bum, Cody. I'm pretty sure John can afford his
internet connection and even a paid Usenet subscription if he wants...
Christopher A. Lee
There is no "debate" - just in-your-face religious loonies.
Malcolm McMahon
2018-11-09 10:04:36 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
This is a great place I found on Facebook, and it's really exciting and colorful like the Google groups can't be.
Great place to hang out and join the battle of Good vs Evil.
But it's not "atheism vs. Christianity". There are many more alternatives all as sincerely held.