What is the ultimate aim of atheism?
Add Reply
Dennis Marcus
2020-08-28 03:15:59 UTC
HTTPS://www.dennismarkuze.com

You can test the Truth of any philosophy, ideology, or religion by asking the simple question: WHAT IS IT'S ULTIMATE AIM?
Michael Christ
2020-08-28 03:48:21 UTC
To deny the existence of God so they get out of being accountable for
their fallen condition.

Thanks, that'll be $20.

Will it work?

Well, we'll see if you pay the first $20.

Michael Christ
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
yet sinners, Christ died for us.

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."
Kevrob
2020-08-28 04:28:27 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
To deny the existence of God so they get out of being accountable for
their fallen condition.
Thanks, that'll be $20.
Will it work?
Well, we'll see if you pay the first $20.
According to the mythology, Yahooey made me fallen, because of a tiff
he has with great-however-many-grandpa & g-h-m-grandma. Lousy thing
to do to an infant who had, as yet, harmed absolutely no one! Highly
immoral IMHO.

Ultimate aim? It doesn't have one. Atheism is the byproduct
of the existence of free human minds. {Except, as in the old
Soviet union, it was the result of indoctrination. Indoctrination
for ghodz or against them by the state is equally rotten behavior.}

A benefit of atheism is having your Sundays (or Saturdays or Fridays)
free.

I wake up without an alarm and make a nice breakfast or brunch.
2020-08-28 07:59:08 UTC
Post by Dennis Marcus
HTTPS://www.dennismarkuze.com
You can test the Truth of any philosophy, ideology, or religion by asking the simple question: WHAT IS IT'S ULTIMATE AIM?
Wow, we must explain things to an uneducated bigot like you?
Why?
Dennis Marcus
Because you don't know what you are talking about?
Yap Honghor
If I explain things in detail, you are no better than a mental to capture the essence...
Malcolm McMahon
2020-08-28 10:12:48 UTC
Post by Dennis Marcus
HTTPS://www.dennismarkuze.com
You can test the Truth of any philosophy, ideology, or religion by asking the
simple question: WHAT IS IT'S ULTIMATE AIM?
Atheism isn't a philosophy or a choice. It's a conclusion. And the only aim of
a conclusion is to have a realistic picture of reality.

Humanism is the associated philosophy.
Dennis Marcus
And what is a realistic picture of reality? The anarchy of capitalism or the data produced by your failing senses, old man?
Yap Honghor
If he is that old, then he is certainly a wise man...full of knowledge!!!
Dennis Marcus
2020-08-29 04:13:58 UTC
Post by Dennis Marcus
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Post by Dennis Marcus
HTTPS://www.dennismarkuze.com
You can test the Truth of any philosophy, ideology, or religion by asking the
simple question: WHAT IS IT'S ULTIMATE AIM?
Atheism isn't a philosophy or a choice. It's a conclusion. And the only aim of
a conclusion is to have a realistic picture of reality.
Humanism is the associated philosophy.
And what is a realistic picture of reality? The anarchy of capitalism or the data produced by your failing senses, old man?
If he is that old, then he is certainly a wise man...full of knowledge!!!
Some sh&t squatting plague infested Asian is going to talk to us about "essence":

"It would be a pity if these Chinese supplant all other races. For the likes of us the mere thought is unspeakably dreary.”

Albert Einstein
Dennis Marcus
That's a good boy, yapper. Keep your mouth shut. Serious topics are discussed here, not nonsense.
%
is this when you go up his bum
Yap Honghor
If I keep my mouth shut, it is a sign that I do not waste my energy on trash like you...
Yap Honghor
2020-08-30 00:53:48 UTC
Post by Dennis Marcus
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Dennis Marcus
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Post by Dennis Marcus
HTTPS://www.dennismarkuze.com
You can test the Truth of any philosophy, ideology, or religion by asking the
simple question: WHAT IS IT'S ULTIMATE AIM?
Atheism isn't a philosophy or a choice. It's a conclusion. And the only aim of
a conclusion is to have a realistic picture of reality.
Humanism is the associated philosophy.
And what is a realistic picture of reality? The anarchy of capitalism or the data produced by your failing senses, old man?
If he is that old, then he is certainly a wise man...full of knowledge!!!
You have nothing, much less essence!
Post by Dennis Marcus
"It would be a pity if these Chinese supplant all other races. For the likes of us the mere thought is unspeakably dreary.”
Why would Einstein focus on Chinese who are the peace loving race of this world? You forced your words into his throat?????
Albert Einstein
Harry Krishna
2020-08-28 12:21:17 UTC
Sending you back to jail.
Dennis Marcus
Your truth value is worthless...
Harry Krishna
Like your brain.
Dennis Marcus
2020-08-28 17:09:09 UTC
Post by Dennis Marcus
HTTPS://www.dennismarkuze.com
You can test the Truth of any philosophy, ideology, or religion by asking the simple question: WHAT IS IT'S ULTIMATE AIM?
Sending you back to jail.
Your truth value is worthless...
Like your brain.
Wow, that is some profound insight. Maybe you have a website expressing your views on God, the universe, and everything in it?

We do

HTTPS://www.dennismarkuze.com
Viktor Tandofsky
2020-08-28 13:13:15 UTC