We Deny The West The Right To Interpret The Bible For The Rest Of The World.....
Add Reply
Your Constitution Is In Error
2018-12-03 21:30:06 UTC
An American President swearing on the Bible to Protect the Constitution raises some question in our mind, specially, when that Constitution opposes Jesus and promotes Naturalism:
WHAT IS ALL THAT SHOW ABOUT? TO FOOL THE WORLD THAT AMERICA HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH CHRISTIANITY?
Either you correct your Constitution or you leave the Bible alone, agents of Satan

TO HELL WITH THE WEST.
Rick Johnson
2018-12-03 21:41:20 UTC
We Deny The West The Right To Interpret The Bible For The Rest Of The World.....
Finally!

Now there is at least one thing we atheists and uh, some rather off-flavoured christers, can agree on! They said it couldn't be done.

Whoedathunkit??
Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
2018-12-03 21:43:02 UTC
Post by Your Constitution Is In Error
WHAT IS ALL THAT SHOW ABOUT? TO FOOL THE WORLD THAT AMERICA HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH CHRISTIANITY?
Either you correct your Constitution or you leave the Bible alone, agents of Satan
TO HELL WITH THE WEST.
I am really concerned for Africans. Some of them believe that the "In God We Trust" on the money makes America into a Christian nation.
AMERICA IS REALLY THE ANTI CHRIST BENT ON SEDUCING THE WORLD
Oko Tillo
2018-12-04 00:42:53 UTC
Post by Your Constitution Is In Error
WHAT IS ALL THAT SHOW ABOUT? TO FOOL THE WORLD THAT AMERICA HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH CHRISTIANITY?
Either you correct your Constitution or you leave the Bible alone, agents of Satan
==
Post by Your Constitution Is In Error
TO HELL WITH THE WEST.
And yet here you remain...

Oko
Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About Human Right
2018-12-04 19:53:02 UTC
Post by Oko Tillo
Post by Your Constitution Is In Error
WHAT IS ALL THAT SHOW ABOUT? TO FOOL THE WORLD THAT AMERICA HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH CHRISTIANITY?
Either you correct your Constitution or you leave the Bible alone, agents of Satan
==
Post by Your Constitution Is In Error
TO HELL WITH THE WEST.
And yet here you remain...
Oko
Yoh, why you keep telling me the same thing over and over again? For 1 African living in the West you have 8 fag ass White men living in our land(Africa).
Are you planning to repatriate them all?
Oko Tillo
2018-12-05 00:29:30 UTC
Post by Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About Human Right
Post by Oko Tillo
Post by Your Constitution Is In Error
WHAT IS ALL THAT SHOW ABOUT? TO FOOL THE WORLD THAT AMERICA HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH CHRISTIANITY?
Either you correct your Constitution or you leave the Bible alone, agents of Satan
==
===
Post by Oko Tillo
Post by Your Constitution Is In Error
TO HELL WITH THE WEST.
And yet here you remain...
Oko
Yoh,
Sorry, Yoh is on vacation this week. But I'll try to answer in her place.
Post by Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About Human Right
why you keep telling me the same thing over and over again?
Oh, I'll stop the instant you cease shrieking about how EVIL the West is,
while taking advantage for all it has to offer.
Post by Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About Human Right
For 1 African living in the West you have 8 fag ass White men living in our land(Africa).
Are you planning to repatriate them all?
Which ones do you have in mind? Doctors Without Borders? Oxfam? Amnesty International?

How about my friend who volunteers in Kenya using her training in tropical medicine?

And while we're at it, what are you doing to improve the lot of your countrymen?
Whining about Jefferson really isn't feeding anyone.

Oko
% <%>
they never fed me either
Don Martin
2018-12-05 12:33:59 UTC
Post by Oko Tillo
Post by Your Constitution Is In Error
TO HELL WITH THE WEST.
And yet here you remain...
Oko
Yoh,
Sorry, Yoh is on vacation this week. But I'll try to answer in her place.
Post by Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About Human Right
why you keep telling me the same thing over and over again?
Oh, I'll stop the instant you cease shrieking about how EVIL the West is,
while taking advantage for all it has to offer.
Hypocrites rarely enjoy being reminded of their hypocrisy.
Post by Oko Tillo
Post by Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About Human Right
For 1 African living in the West you have 8 fag ass White men living in our land(Africa).
Are you planning to repatriate them all?
Which ones do you have in mind? Doctors Without Borders? Oxfam? Amnesty International?
How about my friend who volunteers in Kenya using her training in tropical medicine?
And while we're at it, what are you doing to improve the lot of your countrymen?
Whining about Jefferson really isn't feeding anyone.
Flawed though he was, Jefferson did at least practice good governance.
Africa is filled with decent people being kept poor by kleptocrats in
power. If those "leaders" behaved like Jefferson (including his
womanizing), the continent would become an economic powerhouse instead
of a constant recipient of foreign aid.
2018-12-04 15:34:37 UTC
Oh, we did that as soon as it was translated into Greek.
The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
2018-12-04 18:13:34 UTC
Post by Your Constitution Is In Error
An American President swearing on the Bible to Protect the Constitution raises
some question in our mind, specially, when that Constitution opposes Jesus and
Oh, we did that as soon as it was translated into Greek.
Please elaborate....
Jesus seized the Roman Empire and handed it down as a gift to the slaves, weak and poor who comprise the 85% of the population in the Empire, with express instructions to ratify His Laws. He didn't just seize the Roman Temple so that it could be turned into His Church.
He seized the whole Empire with its four branches of government and other republican institutions in it.
It's now clear that the Vandals, Visigoths and Lombard who came down hard on the mighty empire were directed by God Himself.
So neither the Roman Curia under the Papacy nor the America Constitution which sought to resurrect the Roman Republican Government in America has the right structure of government.
Swearing therefore on the Bible to protect the Constitution from foreign and domestic enemis, the same Constitution which rejects Jesus is nothing but swindle, an ANTI CHRIST tactic....
Cloud Hobbit
2018-12-05 21:25:16 UTC
Post by The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
Post by Malcolm McMahon
[...]
Swearing therefore on the Bible to protect the Constitution from foreign and domestic enemies, the same Constitution which rejects Jesus is nothing but a swindle, an ANTI CHRIST tactic....
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha.

That's among the funniest things I've ever heard.

You have zero facts to back up your ridiculous claim. Of course not having any facts is par for the course for theists.
Your Naturalistic Constitution Is In Error
2018-12-06 17:45:54 UTC
Post by Malcolm McMahon
[...]
So you have never seen an American President swearing on the Bible before taking office? Ummmmm........
Yet President are elected to protect not the FAITH in the Bible but the Constitution. How do you explain that?
duke
2018-12-05 13:29:05 UTC
On Mon, 3 Dec 2018 13:30:06 -0800 (PST), Your Constitution Is In Error
Post by Your Constitution Is In Error
WHAT IS ALL THAT SHOW ABOUT? TO FOOL THE WORLD THAT AMERICA HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH CHRISTIANITY?
Either you correct your Constitution or you leave the Bible alone, agents of Satan
TO HELL WITH THE WEST.
There's a nice condo on the moon just waiting for you Good neighborhood, no
crime.

The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.